FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > The Lounge > Fattest woman in the world .

Fattest woman in the world .

Jump to: Newest in thread

By (user no longer on site) OP     over a year ago

Was reading in my mag about this woman who will not stop eating untill she hits her target - even if it kills her ... Susanne Eman 32 now at 50st . She is a mum of two young boys ... The worlds heviest woman ever was carol Yager of Michigan USA 114st she died at the age of 34 .... She spends over 700 pounds s on food her feeder fans pay eight trollys full of food .... I Keep asking myself why on earth when she have two boys would she risk her life ... next she will be on NHS asking for help as her legs cant cope with her weight .. I know its her life but how selfish .

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By *iamondsmiles.Woman  over a year ago

little house on the praire

I watch superskinny superfat and when they show the videos of the fat people in america it beggars belief. There was a 19 year old lad that weighed 32 stone. How the hell can you weigh that at that age

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

http://www.closeronline.co.uk/RealLife/Reallifestories/my-bum-is-5ft-wide-but-i-love-it.aspx

read this article unbelievable

By *ushroom7Man  over a year ago

Bradford

Flipping heck, if she went missing on safari, the lions and hyenas wouldn't have to fight over that meal.

"http://www.closeronline.co.uk/RealLife/Reallifestories/my-bum-is-5ft-wide-but-i-love-it.aspx

read this article unbelievable"

I just looked .. she has a nice face .. but her body her bum i know some men may get turnd on by this but cant be easy living with a bum as Big at that . Is it all about fame and making money and being someone people will look up too in some way , Not sure ..

"

Flipping heck, if she went missing on safari, the lions and hyenas wouldn't have to fight over that meal."

Haa haa haa haa!

"

Flipping heck, if she went missing on safari, the lions and hyenas wouldn't have to fight over that meal."

she would not get in the seat to go on a safari in first place .

"

Flipping heck, if she went missing on safari, the lions and hyenas wouldn't have to fight over that meal. she would not get in the seat to go on a safari in first place ."

Forum Mod

All the time there are men paying lots of money to see women like that there will always be women willing to eat to look like that

fat girls and feeders was a really good documentary,very sad but fascinating

The woman isn`t well mentally..

If it was bi polar..our reactions could be different..

By the grace of God, my marbles are intact...today !!

It is selfish, as are so many other things..

How does a woman that big wipe her own arse? Her brown stain must be like them wierd drawings you get when you put a blob of ink on a piece of paper and fold it in half and press it.

"All the time there are men paying lots of money to see women like that there will always be women willing to eat to look like that

fat girls and feeders was a really good documentary,very sad but fascinating"

If there was anything that sums up severe codependence...tis that relationship...feeders et al..tis fascinating...very surreal and bizarre..

How can anyone want to be the fattest in the world. She says she wants to be 100+ stone by the time shes 41. Well shes not going to live that bloody long is she

Why do females starve themselves to be catwalk models...

"How can anyone want to be the fattest in the world. She says she wants to be 100+ stone by the time shes 41. Well shes not going to live that bloody long is she"
like the other woman in usa .. I bet she will die too as her body cant take it and her young boys will be left with out a mum . All for what ??? money fame get in the Ginnes book .. and feeders are putting up the money for her to do this .. so selfish .. them and her ,

"Why do females starve themselves to be catwalk models..."

cos they think it looks gd. im heavier now than i hv ever been and happy the way i am. guys like a bit of meat on the bones not just skin lol

same as her but the polar opposite. People die of annerexia same as morbidly obese.

i find that just as bad .. as thay are putting there lifes at risk too .. yes its there life but god again selfish .. its self self self ..

Forum Mod

"How does a woman that big wipe her own arse? Her brown stain must be like them wierd drawings you get when you put a blob of ink on a piece of paper and fold it in half and press it. "

Now that has cracked me up!

simple amswer though,someone else usually does it for them

"Why do females starve themselves to be catwalk models... i find that just as bad .. as thay are putting there lifes at risk too .. yes its there life but god again selfish .. its self self self .."

A poor self image ?

By *ouple in LancashireCouple  over a year ago

in Lancashire

suppose if she was sectioned and put on a weight loss regime where she may live a fullfilling life, (even dare i say contribute to society ) that would breach her human rights

funny old world

"Why do females starve themselves to be catwalk models... i find that just as bad .. as thay are putting there lifes at risk too .. yes its there life but god again selfish .. its self self self ..

A poor self image ?"

yes maybe and lots of other things going on in there head i am sure ,

Forum Mod

"suppose if she was sectioned and put on a weight loss regime where she may live a fullfilling life, (even dare i say contribute to society ) that would breach her human rights

funny old world"

Yet an anorexic can be sectioned and forced to eat

in Lancashire

"Why do females starve themselves to be catwalk models... i find that just as bad .. as thay are putting there lifes at risk too .. yes its there life but god again selfish .. its self self self ..

A poor self image ?"

peer pressure perhaps?

celebrity obsessed shallow society where material goods and being 'perfect mean all?

"How does a woman that big wipe her own arse? Her brown stain must be like them wierd drawings you get when you put a blob of ink on a piece of paper and fold it in half and press it.

simple amswer though,someone else usually does it for them"

If thats so thay maybe classed as disabled ... not sure but if you have to have a person cleaning your bum ,

"How does a woman that big wipe her own arse? Her brown stain must be like them wierd drawings you get when you put a blob of ink on a piece of paper and fold it in half and press it.

simple amswer though,someone else usually does it for them"

What a crap job!

A poor self image ? yes maybe and lots of other things going on in there head i am sure ,"

Yep..I`m sure its a mixed up world in their heads..just sad fer me...

People are strange, irrational creatures...

in Lancashire

"suppose if she was sectioned and put on a weight loss regime where she may live a fullfilling life, (even dare i say contribute to society ) that would breach her human rights

funny old world

Yet an anorexic can be sectioned and forced to eat"

yep, mad or what

read recently that obese people now outnumber the starving on the planet, something like that....

staggering and so sad

By *ollie_JCouple  over a year ago

London

What's her fab uservname?

A poor self image ?

peer pressure perhaps?

celebrity obsessed shallow society where material goods and being 'perfect mean all?

"

A consumer society is capable of sucking people in and spitting them out...in all sorts of ways...

By *ushroom7Man  over a year ago

Bradford

funny old world

Yet an anorexic can be sectioned and forced to eat"

If only cannibalism were legal, two birds and all that.

By *stwoforfun2Couple  over a year ago

South Suffolk Area

[Removed by poster at 04/10/11 21:58:16]

*steps away from the fridge*

A poor self image ?"

Its not always the women themselves, its the fashion industry as a whole. Designers wont have women with any weight on them and they are not booked for jobs, so therefore they have to remain a size 0 to get work.

she spends over 700 pounds s on food her feeder fans pay eight trollys full of food.

In my eyes thay are the ones who may end up killing her for there own needs .. Thay pay for the food if she never had that money coming in would never be as Big .. Some things in life as so strange to me .. i put my family first . How can she get around to do things with them .. And there mates i bet make fun of her its sad .

South Suffolk Area

Mrs ustwo here... now something I do not do too often as Mr normally takes the lead lols

But felt that I needed to reply to this thread, especially as I have worked with all warps of life over the years, but mainly in mental health.

I think alot has to be said on the society we live in today!! NHS cutting costs.... if a person with mental health problems like bi-polar (manic depressives) takes their medication on time and reguarly they are fine!! Why is it then that they are axing community nurses???

I ask ya...although I think the post is so sad, and that two boys may face the prospect of growing up without their mum by their side... but has anyone really got to know her and ask her why she is doing this to herself and her boys!!

No... I don't think so, as she is being judged!!

A poor self image ?

Its not always the women themselves, its the fashion industry as a whole. Designers wont have women with any weight on them and they are not booked for jobs, so therefore they have to remain a size 0 to get work."

Agree, thats one example of enviromental pressure and influence...

It was a throwaway remark tho...

Ought mabye of said...why do women starve thenselves...

I guess its still the same thangs...

Low self esteem, and an obsession with self..runs to the root of these things tho methinks...

Tho its fair to say, the extremes of the seesaw, are bona fide mental health probs...

People are irrational..that includes me %*

"Mrs ustwo here... now something I do not do too often as Mr normally takes the lead lols

But felt that I needed to reply to this thread, especially as I have worked with all warps of life over the years, but mainly in mental health.

I think alot has to be said on the society we live in today!! NHS cutting costs.... if a person with mental health problems like bi-polar (manic depressives) takes their medication on time and reguarly they are fine!! Why is it then that they are axing community nurses???

I ask ya...although I think the post is so sad, and that two boys may face the prospect of growing up without their mum by their side... but has anyone really got to know her and ask her why she is doing this to herself and her boys!!

No... I don't think so, as she is being judged!!"

I`d judge her as being selfish as hell...completely irresponsible...

I`d also say...she`s suffering from a mental health issue, and needs help, if shes willing to take it....

Experience with people...shows me...they don`t...sad but true....

South Suffolk Area

A poor self image ?

Its not always the women themselves, its the fashion industry as a whole. Designers wont have women with any weight on them and they are not booked for jobs, so therefore they have to remain a size 0 to get work.

Agree, thats one example of enviromental pressure and influence...

It was a throwaway remark tho...

Ought mabye of said...why do women starve thenselves...

I guess its still the same thangs...

Low self esteem, and an obsession with self..runs to the root of these things tho methinks...

Tho its fair to say, the extremes of the seesaw, are bona fide mental health probs...

People are irrational..that includes me %*"

As you say, and I have to agree, alot of peoples problems boil's down to low self esteem........... see it every day, but usually because of something that they have not come to turns with in later life, and because of peer pressure again and again.

Its time fer me to turn in...

With my mental, physical, spiritual health....alot to be grateful for....wasn`t always the truth...

Night all...sleep with smiles..

South Suffolk Area

"Mrs ustwo here... now something I do not do too often as Mr normally takes the lead lols

I`d also say...she`s suffering from a mental health issue, and needs help, if shes willing to take it....

Experience with people...shows me...they don`t...sad but true...."

Again though I believe society cause's so many people that need help not to come and ask :[[

Hwne they get to the brink and really need the help, we are not their,,,,, no beds,,waiting lists etc etc.

Yet again, though she may be blammed as being completely irresponsible... but have you had the chance to meet her and talk to her... person to person??

Again though I believe society cause's so many people that need help not to come and ask :[[

Hwne they get to the brink and really need the help, we are not their,,,,, no beds,,waiting lists etc etc.

Yet again, though she may be blammed as being completely irresponsible... but have you had the chance to meet her and talk to her... person to person??

"

no i would ask her why risk her life for others and not think about her family .

Maybe her feeder fans should pay for those that are starving and in real need.

"Maybe her feeder fans should pay for those that are starving and in real need."
your right ..... thay could do some good in life .

This is where i am with this... if you were of an average weight, and have had no illness, but are being fed up by a guy or woman feeder and become obese, why should you be allowed disability because being overweight is not a disability like arthritis. The weight gain has been done by yourself and your other half. And why should the NHS have to pay for the knee ops and hip ops that inevitably happen because of the over eating?

This woman wants to be the heaviest woman - let her pay for all her health conditions that her heavy weight is burdening the health authorities with.

South Suffolk Area

"Maybe her feeder fans should pay for those that are starving and in real need."

Again, I have to agree with you, but why oh why again..........pressure!!

South Suffolk Area

Did any of you people watch the documentary of the fattest guy in the world??

By *ollie_JCouple  over a year ago

London

" hip ops ."

get down..

Oopp that wasn't hip hop was it

Xcross xcross

Move to the left

"

Its more often fear that stops people asking fer help.....it posits change.....a complete anaethama to someone trapped in a comfort zone..however apparently destructive it is...

No..I haven`t spoke to her....I`d wager some have tho...I take yer point...but have you? mabye shes been offered help !

In her defence...she prolly wouldn`t want my type of tough love...it only suits some....That doesn`t mean I`m devoid of compassion or empathy...

I believe the truth needs to be spoken...kinda like family interventions...

Unfortunately...the eating is only a symptom in this ladies case...the deeper and more svere problem...is the addiction to co dependence....its not just her that needs help..its a whole host of other people....therein lies the height of the bar...

"This is where i am with this... if you were of an average weight, and have had no illness, but are being fed up by a guy or woman feeder and become obese, why should you be allowed disability because being overweight is not a disability like arthritis. The weight gain has been done by yourself and your other half. And why should the NHS have to pay for the knee ops and hip ops that inevitably happen because of the over eating?

This woman wants to be the heaviest woman - let her pay for all her health conditions that her heavy weight is burdening the health authorities with."

Drinkers and smokers....lifestyle illnesses....

You contract a venereal disease thru swinging ....shall the NHS deny you treatment fer your self inflicted illness...

"Did any of you people watch the documentary of the fattest guy in the world??"
did he spend his day and night eating so he would be ? Was that his dream ? sure its because thay think thay will end up being someone ... and feel like a no one .. maybe .

South Suffolk Area

Saddest thing is these people we are slatting, have feelings :{{

Regardless that they are fat, might not have the perfect boobs or bum but they have feelings and are people:[[

What is coming to this world, do they judge us??

"Saddest thing is these people we are slatting, have feelings :{{

Regardless that they are fat, might not have the perfect boobs or bum but they have feelings and are people:[[

What is coming to this world, do they judge us??

"

yes i know thay have feeling and i am not slatting them .... i just find it in this day and age thay would do this to themselfs with young family .

By *ittlemorespiceCouple  over a year ago

North Cornwall

I think that is sick and the socalled feeders are even sicker!

If I had a quid fer everyone of the people, socially accepted,in positions of high responsibility etc...who sabatogue someones recovery....

I`d eat well fer a month....

Yet they are rarely called sick....tho I wouldn`t disagree...

"This is where i am with this... if you were of an average weight, and have had no illness, but are being fed up by a guy or woman feeder and become obese, why should you be allowed disability because being overweight is not a disability like arthritis. The weight gain has been done by yourself and your other half. And why should the NHS have to pay for the knee ops and hip ops that inevitably happen because of the over eating?

This woman wants to be the heaviest woman - let her pay for all her health conditions that her heavy weight is burdening the health authorities with.

You contract a venereal disease thru swinging ....shall the NHS deny you treatment fer your self inflicted illness..."

She is choosing to eat herself to that weight. If i choose to make a bad choice and end with with a nasty then i would pay to get treatment through my taxes etc. She is no doubt on disability and would get her meds through that?

And why should drinkers ie George Best most famously get a liver transplant only to pickle the new one. Why didnt they give the liver to a young patient with a more healthy lifestyle.

Why should smokers get nicotine patches on the NHS?

"Was reading in my mag about this woman who will not stop eating untill she hits her target - even if it kills her ... Susanne Eman 32 now at 50st . She is a mum of two young boys ... The worlds heviest woman ever was carol Yager of Michigan USA 114st she died at the age of 34 .... She spends over 700 pounds s on food her feeder fans pay eight trollys full of food .... I Keep asking myself why on earth when she have two boys would she risk her life ... next she will be on NHS asking for help as her legs cant cope with her weight .. I know its her life but how selfish ."

actually i agree

If you have a child your committing your life to loving them and bringing them up

Why would you go out your way to put your life at risking knowing your going to leave two children behind?

each to their own but thats my humble opinion

"I watch superskinny superfat and when they show the videos of the fat people in america it beggars belief. There was a 19 year old lad that weighed 32 stone. How the hell can you weigh that at that age"

i remember a programm on a Russian child that weighed 16 stone at 7 years old

Well......she's no doubt happy with her looks, "a real woman" and has a great personality!

Insensitive? Uncaring? Cruel? Personally my sympathy is for her family.

We all have choices, booze, fags, drugs or.......food! R

"Was reading in my mag about this woman who will not stop eating untill she hits her target - even if it kills her ... Susanne Eman 32 now at 50st . She is a mum of two young boys ... The worlds heviest woman ever was carol Yager of Michigan USA 114st she died at the age of 34 .... She spends over 700 pounds s on food her feeder fans pay eight trollys full of food .... I Keep asking myself why on earth when she have two boys would she risk her life ... next she will be on NHS asking for help as her legs cant cope with her weight .. I know its her life but how selfish .

actually i agree

If you have a child your committing your life to loving them and bringing them up

Why would you go out your way to put your life at risking knowing your going to leave two children behind?

each to their own but thats my humble opinion"

+1

This woman wants to be the heaviest woman - let her pay for all her health conditions that her heavy weight is burdening the health authorities with."

Here here, get rather fed up with my taxes being wasted on selfish people

You contract a venereal disease thru swinging ....shall the NHS deny you treatment fer your self inflicted illness...

She is choosing to eat herself to that weight. If i choose to make a bad choice and end with with a nasty then i would pay to get treatment through my taxes etc. She is no doubt on disability and would get her meds through that?

And why should drinkers ie George Best most famously get a liver transplant only to pickle the new one. Why didnt they give the liver to a young patient with a more healthy lifestyle.

Why should smokers get nicotine patches on the NHS?"

Because I am guessing that in the long term, it will save the NHS money

"And why should drinkers ie George Best most famously get a liver transplant only to pickle the new one. Why didnt they give the liver to a young patient with a more healthy lifestyle.

Why should smokers get nicotine patches on the NHS?"

Why do people keep raising this same stupid point as an argument when it's a no-brainer that the NHS is free at the point of source to all UK taxpayers, regardless of their illness or whether it is self-inflicted or not.

The moment doctors or politicians start deciding who should be declined treatment (drinkers, smokers, obese people etc) is the moment the NHS will deserve to be scrapped completely.

i watch supersize vs superskinny makes me feel better. i think at 10 and half stone im fat.

People forget that beverage help set up the nhs in 1947 to eradicate the 5 giants, poverty, disease, idleness, cant remember the other two, they couldnt for tell what it would turn into.

We should be thankful that we do have a nhs.

See i did learn something in socialogy

By *arrenPeaceMan  over a year ago

Ayr

"The moment doctors or politicians start deciding who should be declined treatment (drinkers, smokers, obese people etc) is the moment the NHS will deserve to be scrapped completely."

But thats already happening-you cant get some treatments, IVF say, or even surgery, if you're too fat. I can see the point to some extent-no point replacing a hip joint if it still has to support someone who is seriously obese, but that didnt stop them giving George Best a new liver!

Tis also this womens sad search for her 15 minutes of fame.

Warren is correct in what he say's im a bigger girl, struggled to have children due to a couple of issues the major one being pcos which i have a very severe case. I went on every diet going but none worked and I was told I would have to loose 5 stone for treatment. The gp suggested a gastric band but to get that I would have to reach 19 stone then loose half a stone!!!!!.

I went on a diet which was not recomended and lost enough weight to have the first stage of ivf but it didnt work . Anyway up shot i lost my hubby because of it all the stress was too much, and now im at the target weight for ivf and dont have a man!!! go figure hahahahaahahahah.

I can understand how some people get caught in a nasty circle of eating and it is like anorexia just the opposite end of the scale. Food becomes an obsession and an escape from feelings.Because it did with me I was a very big binge eater and in some respect I still am I can go days without eating a decent healthy meal i just 'graze' on ryvita and philli.

Too much is on the news about people being overweight and taxing them etc if they spent the money on support and help it might be more benificial. However I do totaly get some people dont want to be helped so if thats the case let them crack on.

By *umourCouple  over a year ago

Northants

" Why do people keep raising this same stupid point as an argument when it's a no-brainer that the NHS is free at the point of source to all UK taxpayers, regardless of their illness or whether it is self-inflicted or not.

The moment doctors or politicians start deciding who should be declined treatment (drinkers, smokers, obese people etc) is the moment the NHS will deserve to be scrapped completely."

As has been said, they already do deny treatment, Wishy! There are drugs that the NHS cannot afford to approve because they are not cost effective. They save or give quality of life only to a small percentage of the recipients so are not prescribed. And they can be life saving drugs!

Last time I checked, smoking was something we would consciously make a decision to take up. While we are still fit and healthy we have the option to make our own minds up to stop! AND.. While smokers spend £6 per pack on cigarettes (no idea how much they cost, but must be about right..) why should NHS money go on free patches? Why can’t they spend fag money on patches? At the moment, free patches and they can still afford fags!

I agree that the NHS is and should be free at need, but smokers are NOT ill and they CAN buy their own patches and I would rather the Government put money into things like childhood leukaemia, for which funds are sadly lacking officially! Rather than massive add campaigns and free patches…

"Tis also this womens sad search for her 15 minutes of fame."
yes maybe your right ,

" Why do people keep raising this same stupid point as an argument when it's a no-brainer that the NHS is free at the point of source to all UK taxpayers, regardless of their illness or whether it is self-inflicted or not.

The moment doctors or politicians start deciding who should be declined treatment (drinkers, smokers, obese people etc) is the moment the NHS will deserve to be scrapped completely.

As has been said, they already do deny treatment, Wishy! There are drugs that the NHS cannot afford to approve because they are not cost effective. They save or give quality of life only to a small percentage of the recipients so are not prescribed. And they can be life saving drugs!

Last time I checked, smoking was something we would consciously make a decision to take up. While we are still fit and healthy we have the option to make our own minds up to stop! AND.. While smokers spend £6 per pack on cigarettes (no idea how much they cost, but must be about right..) why should NHS money go on free patches? Why can’t they spend fag money on patches? At the moment, free patches and they can still afford fags!

I agree that the NHS is and should be free at need, but smokers are NOT ill and they CAN buy their own patches and I would rather the Government put money into things like childhood leukaemia, for which funds are sadly lacking officially! Rather than massive add campaigns and free patches…

"

I guess the reason the NHS are so big on trying to help people stop smoking is that they that ultimately it will cost them more if they don't try to help people.

It's an investment in trying to get people off smoking. Also it gets rid of a barrier to people stopping (ie the cost of patches).

By *umourCouple  over a year ago

Northants

" It's an investment in trying to get people off smoking. Also it gets rid of a barrier to people stopping (ie the cost of patches)."

Yeah, do understand what your saying, but if people can afford cigarettes and want to give up, why not stop buying cigarettes and buy patches instead?

I would still rather see the money going to better medication or research.

I dont know how this lady eat all day and all night ... would put me of eating i am sure if i had to eat over 700 pounds worth of food and thats just one of the super market shop a month she go to others for meat and bread and cakes ..... her feeders pay the bills .... its a bit like Doc who on Tv his storys about things from out of space Feeder ..... have a weird sound like Aliens from a diffrent planet.

By *ittlemorespiceCouple  over a year ago

North Cornwall

" I dont know how this lady eat all day and all night ... would put me of eating i am sure if i had to eat over 700 pounds worth of food and thats just one of the super market shop a month she go to others for meat and bread and cakes ..... her feeders pay the bills .... its a bit like Doc who on Tv his storys about things from out of space Feeder ..... have a weird sound like Aliens from a diffrent planet."

With so many starving and living on the breadline in the world its just obsene. I think feeders should be prosecuted for abuse. If she and her partner have young children social services should be involved. Perhaps that would change their minds about the slow suicide she is heading for. OOooh makes me mad!

As a woman who lost her mother when she was a small child, I think its very selfish to deliberately put your life in danger.

She MUST be aware of the damage she is doing to her body.

And it is a choice she has made.

I think her mental health then comes into question as a result, so maybe intervention on the grounds of diminished resposibility is called for.

People don't realise what damage watching a parent die at an early age, does to a child.

And my sympathy goes to them.

They are the 'victim' in all of this, the parents and feeders are the perpetrators.

You know what life's a bitch and then you die.

"You know what life's a bitch and then you die."

How irrelevant to the whole thread.

Really your opinion not mine.

As a woman who also lost mother when she was a baby and also left 11 other children motherless you do not know me.

Ok what was the topic of this thread!!

[Removed by poster at 05/10/11 12:51:51]

Fattest woman in the world.

Yeah i thought so too

And my comment was irrelevant but true.

"As a woman who also lost mother when she was a baby and also left 11 other children motherless you do not know me."

And would not presume to comment on your personal circumstances.

I was merely using mine to explain why I fell this particular lady, is selfish, in my opinion, and failed to see how your comment was relevant- maybe because it didn't tie-in with what had previously been said.

That is her choice to be like that like I said life is a bitch etc etc.

"You know what life's a bitch and then you die."
Not for everyone .... just some i have a good life and if things have gone tits up i make sure i sort it .. as I have the power over my own life not other people .. and its my family who come FIRST Everytime . Why this lady is a bit Alion to me putting food before her children ..

The saying is no matter what you do you going to die anyhow.

"The saying is no matter what you do you going to die anyhow."
yes but some think theres a after life and this is just one stage .. i am not sure but keep a open mind. x

The after life is matter they do not mind and we do not matter.

"The after life is matter they do not mind and we do not matter."
well i sall keep a open mind . x But will have a go at living to a 100 , lol

By *luttonousGirlTV/TS  over a year ago

Consett

I love it

You can't be right in the head if you aspire to be this size. Shocking. Her poor kids. Is she even still alive?

Why do people feel so sorry and give sympathy to those who starve themselves and yet when someone is overweight they're just lazy and selfish?

This poor woman is killing herself. She isn't OK and she needs help.

» Add a new message to this topic