FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > The Lounge > own club. dream or reality?

own club. dream or reality?

Jump to: Newest in thread

By (user no longer on site) OP     over a year ago

I've seen before many posts talking about this person wanting to open own club or would like to.

I've read in past... others information to those...who have thought of such ideas of their club.

I've been researching the market for sometime now, partly cross country and party locally.

I've witnessed first hand the standard or should say sub standard of the clubs in some places in the country.

On a local level. It could hardly be said any of the venues or layouts and equipment...open to all..are anything other than basic in terms of the rating of venue.

Within the swing world we don't have an association lol who awards a club a star. Like hotel stars a star could represent luxury, equipment, things available etc. I'm using this star system as to make my point of a swingers club...if you took your average 4 star hotel and used this same scoring for a swingers club.

Surely the vast majority of clubs would actually be below your holiday hotel standard in most cases. It would be very difficult to find a 5* swingers club. The level of standards and service expected, would be difficult, but not impossible to replicate.

I've been on off involved with bdsm on off through life. The scene to me from moment shared it's enjoyments and involvements. It appeared as though the scene (am going back some) was basically middle class and above. Mostly those met...good jobs... good standard of living, ski trips, 2/3 holidays a year. Good food, exercise etc

People one would expect to want and request certain levels of quality, service, luxury etc.

I've had the pleasure of attendance to a small club in Rome and a private party just outside Rome in my younger years.

Have had the pleasure of a club in Paris and one in Russia. With regards to the club in Russia. It was more like a house music club yet wall to wall young rich Russians having sex. I was actually I believe one of the oldest there. My point here is the level of luxury both in surroundings and whole setup just blew my mind and my balls haha in how luxurious the club can actually be.

Was long time ago for me,but have been involved in running clubs before, music venue, and a exotic dancing bar (strippers, but mate will floor me if write stripper haha she hates the word) so although no experience in clubs in this scene...have from others.

So anyone here think is room for a once a month invitation only exclusive weekend in large luxury hotel.

Let's suppose one had already contacted the hotel owners in America...and wrote an extensive proposal for a long term contract of their hotel once per month. Let's suppose some funding is in place.

How does one progress?

See it all looks good on paper and ticks boxes and well I would not be in it for the sex or peanuts.

So I'm thinking...or is that dreaming of own club..but not any old club...

So community...waste of time... waste of money... people's thoughts on high class luxurious swinging clubs?

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

I've actually looked into it,it sounds straight forward enough but it's a red tape nightmare and could end up costing you everything

By *londieddWoman  over a year ago

fife

I'm not a club person but I've read a few threads regarding clubs and it seems lots of permissions sought from councils etc, huge expense in set up and general running/security/insurance costs are high

"I've actually looked into it,it sounds straight forward enough but it's a red tape nightmare and could end up costing you everything "

Thanks bud for your input. I read mixed views about that and also given venue in mind. Would hope red tape might get lost in the wind

"I'm not a club person but I've read a few threads regarding clubs and it seems lots of permissions sought from councils etc, huge expense in set up and general running/security/insurance costs are high"

Yes I understand this all and everything has a price next to it lol like I said it all looks good on paper

"I'm not a club person but I've read a few threads regarding clubs and it seems lots of permissions sought from councils etc, huge expense in set up and general running/security/insurance costs are high

Yes I understand this all and everything has a price next to it lol like I said it all looks good on paper"

Liability insurance is what £120 year.

I would not be serving food or drink I provide. Once month party. Cheap chips, but get everyone sign document. These things covered.

Thanks for your input though

If I understand correctly you’re proposing hiring a venue for one weekend a month and turning that venue into an exclusive hedonistic retreat fo higher class / wealthy Swingers?

A bit like the Killing Kittens model?

It sounds interesting but I have no idea how to progress other than to draw up a proper business plan considering all the costs you will incur in the enterprise and what marketing you will have to do to ensure break even at minimum. I would expect this isn’t an obvious money spinner otherwise there would be lots of this sort of thing happening already - but if you have found a niche in the market it could be a roaring success!

Good luck in the venture - but make sure your business plan is robust and you don’t let the excitement and fantasy of it all cloud your business judgement!

"If I understand correctly you’re proposing hiring a venue for one weekend a month and turning that venue into an exclusive hedonistic retreat fo higher class / wealthy Swingers?

A bit like the Killing Kittens model?

It sounds interesting but I have no idea how to progress other than to draw up a proper business plan considering all the costs you will incur in the enterprise and what marketing you will have to do to ensure break even at minimum. I would expect this isn’t an obvious money spinner otherwise there would be lots of this sort of thing happening already - but if you have found a niche in the market it could be a roaring success!

Good luck in the venture - but make sure your business plan is robust and you don’t let the excitement and fantasy of it all cloud your business judgement! "

Thank you kindly for taking the time to write as you did.

Yes I guess in research...I thought someone may bring up another business. I believe my idea could be interpreted as being a developed model of a similar idea.

Yes to hire a venue under an agreement with a club in America. See I would be offering over the pond swing weekends..best of British...to wealth swingers in America. I had contacted quite a few on Face of it appeared to be luxurious clubs in states. I honestly expected no replies. They all asked for further information. One even offing investment as lots of their members often in uk on business.

I would love to see it through to completion but I'm not so sure the scene has enough people,who want that extra special luxury etc.

I've tried at all times keep this brief because thought will not get much advice.

Thanks for your words

By *inkyman1964Man  over a year ago

Stoke-on-Trent

"I'm not a club person but I've read a few threads regarding clubs and it seems lots of permissions sought from councils etc, huge expense in set up and general running/security/insurance costs are high

Yes I understand this all and everything has a price next to it lol like I said it all looks good on paper

I would not be serving food or drink I provide. Once month party. Cheap chips, but get everyone sign document. These things covered.

Thanks for your input though "

5* Luxury but no food and drink!

By *wisted999Man  over a year ago

North Bucks

My friend has started to all intents and purposes a “club” in Liverpool. The red tape was as Butler says is a nightmare.

He got creative and caters for more specific tastes and keeps it invite only. He’s made it work for him but he’s certainly not earning out of it.

I’ve always said MIlton Keynes would be Ideal for a club with its mix of ind estates and residential areas a premise would not be too hard to find. The transport links and population centres around it would surely attract custom.

It’s not something I could do.

By *wisted999Man  over a year ago

North Bucks

MIlton Keynes has a few votes of confidence it seems.

Thanks for your input though

5* Luxury but no food and drink! "

Sorry perhaps you read incorrectly.

It's at a place that does all that. Is no way could provide the capability to provide fine dining within a functional price for select couples from across the country. Without going into to much detail. One had firstly upon approaching hotels... considered the possibility of bringing a catering company in. However on paper things like food and booze and service need to be part of a package bought from the accommodation provider. Simply the standard of service has to be the very best. Obviously would be the need for additional employment of entertainers...both sexual and non sexual... perhaps things going on like live classes... rope work...far to many working ideas to elaborate further at this time.

Thanks for taking time to read post

By *ineMan  over a year ago

In cave behind a waterfall on a hill

Some ideas should be abandoned before a fortune is spent reinventing the wheel...

I;m confused, are you proposog a club here or in America?

"I;m confused, are you proposog a club here or in America?"

Here but is open to Americans when on here...thus best of British available to wealthy America's scene.

Thinking mixing of British and Americans under one roof

By *izzy.Woman  over a year ago

Stoke area

If you are planning on using an existing high quality hotel, do you propose that the regular guests won't be allowed to stay that weekend? Will hotel staff be happy having sexy half dressed guests walking about. ?

The idea of top quality, luxury facilities for swinging sounds lush, but I can't say I understand being able to do this using an existing hotel

» Add a new message to this topic