FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > The Lounge > Easter egg

Easter egg

Jump to: Newest in thread

By (user no longer on site) OP     over a year ago

Feel so bad ,i ate my neices easter egg .Im such bad auntie .But will replace it tommorrow for bigger egg ....

How many of fabbers been naughty like me

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

"Feel so bad ,i ate my neices easter egg .Im such bad auntie .But will replace it tommorrow for bigger egg ....

How many of fabbers been naughty like me "

No Comment

"Feel so bad ,i ate my neices easter egg .Im such bad auntie .But will replace it tommorrow for bigger egg ....

How many of fabbers been naughty like me No Comment "

How many

I've had 4 of my daughters eggs so far...I keep replacing them but I fecking wish easter would hurry up

By *a Fee VerteWoman  over a year ago

Limbo

I haven't this year - honest - but I have to confess the occasional Easter egg intended for my children *might* have been snaffled sooner than expected in the past

I've had 4 of my daughters eggs so far...I keep replacing them but I fecking wish easter would hurry up "

Bad dad and expensive time for you.

How many of fabbers been naughty like me No Comment

How many "

Just one , Lion bar egg

I've had 4 of my daughters eggs so far...I keep replacing them but I fecking wish easter would hurry up "

I totally shocked a friend by doing that. Even tho it was a completely standard Cadburys Egg they couldn't bear that I'd eaten the original, only to replace it with an identical one.

I try to be good, but if they haven't eaten them by end May then it's open season.

I haven't this year - honest - but I have to confess the occasional Easter egg intended for my children *might* have been snaffled sooner than expected in the past "

I used to eat the sweets out and give my son just the egg .He always thought you only get the chocolate egg .I stopped it when he was 5 .

By *a Fee VerteWoman  over a year ago

Limbo

Ha ha .... did you also originally buy them on a special offer - e.g. 3 for 2 - which you thought seemed like a bargain at the time, and have subsequently had to replace them at full price ? Not that I'm speaking from experience or anything ...

I ate my daughter's egg and will now have to replace as soon as I find one the same

I've had 4 of my daughters eggs so far...I keep replacing them but I fecking wish easter would hurry up

Bad dad and expensive time for you. "

It is if I eat anymore... I bought them on buy 2 get 2 free. But they are back to full price

I totally shocked a friend by doing that. Even tho it was a completely standard Cadburys Egg they couldn't bear that I'd eaten the original, only to replace it with an identical one.

I try to be good, but if they haven't eaten them by end May then it's open season. "

Time limit on kids eggs them mums eat them

It is if I eat anymore... I bought them on buy 2 get 2 free. But they are back to full price "

Worse if run out

I’m terrible for it, I get chocolate rage and just eat the lot.

I do it with tubs of ice cream too !

Have to replace it next day

Ha ha .... did you also originally buy them on a special offer - e.g. 3 for 2 - which you thought seemed like a bargain at the time, and have subsequently had to replace them at full price ? Not that I'm speaking from experience or anything ... "

Posted and just seen this

"I ate my daughter's egg and will now have to replace as soon as I find one the same "

Hope you do find one or get bigger one

How many of fabbers been naughty like me No Comment

How many Just one , Lion bar egg "

One isnt too bad

"I’m terrible for it, I get chocolate rage and just eat the lot.

I do it with tubs of ice cream too !

Have to replace it next day "

Naughty lol but i have too go shopping in the morning

It is if I eat anymore... I bought them on buy 2 get 2 free. But they are back to full price

Worse if run out "

Nah tesco never run out...I'll be buying them for bugger all after easter

Worse if run out

Nah tesco never run out...I'll be buying them for bugger all after easter "

Once Sainsbury's ran out

Worse if run out

Once Sainsbury's ran out "

It will never happen in tesco....every little helps

Worse if run out

Once Sainsbury's ran out

It will never happen in tesco....every little helps"

Im going to get funny egg for neice and a replacement for one i ate .Morrisons and marks and spencers had funny ones .One year my friend got me giant walnut whip egg .But was disappointing as was hollow and only tiny walnut whips inside ,was gutted .

Worse if run out

Once Sainsbury's ran out

Im going to get funny egg for neice and a replacement for one i ate .Morrisons and marks and spencers had funny ones .One year my friend got me giant walnut whip egg .But was disappointing as was hollow and only tiny walnut whips inside ,was gutted . "

Ah m & s still have walnuts on Thier whips....I have recently been assured

Worse if run out

Once Sainsbury's ran out

Im going to get funny egg for neice and a replacement for one i ate .Morrisons and marks and spencers had funny ones .One year my friend got me giant walnut whip egg .But was disappointing as was hollow and only tiny walnut whips inside ,was gutted .

Ah m & s still have walnuts on Thier whips....I have recently been assured "

Full one

Worse if run out

Once Sainsbury's ran out

Full one "

Full of the white stuff

Worse if run out

Once Sainsbury's ran out

Full one

Full of the white stuff "

Love licking out the white stuff .

My friend got me chocolates for my birthday and ate them, so gave me flowers instead! Not sure why she confessed that to me.

Worse if run out

Once Sainsbury's ran out

Full one

Full of the white stuff

Love licking out the white stuff . "

I get that

"My friend got me chocolates for my birthday and ate them, so gave me flowers instead! Not sure why she confessed that to me. "

She can't eat flowers

By *ire_bladeMan  over a year ago

Manchester

I've eaten and replaced 2 of my daughter eggs so far. Well she will keep throwing moody strops saying she not a kid no more I'm just showing support. Right I'm off to Tescos again.

"My friend got me chocolates for my birthday and ate them, so gave me flowers instead! Not sure why she confessed that to me. "

Flowers safer she wont eat them .Naughty friend you have .lol

By *arpePinguisWoman  over a year ago

Norwich

I avoid eggs as they tend to be over packaged, so I buy bars of chocolate I don't like as I've been so bad about eating things in the past. Dark chocolate, Terrys Chocolate Orange, all safe from me!

"I've eaten and replaced 2 of my daughter eggs so far. Well she will keep throwing moody strops saying she not a kid no more I'm just showing support. Right I'm off to Tescos again."

Lol yes im away too shops soon as well .When you dont buy them a egg they get upset as well .i got my son a top but he wanted a egg .

Nope all easter eggs are safe here

By *ire_bladeMan  over a year ago

Manchester

"I've eaten and replaced 2 of my daughter eggs so far. Well she will keep throwing moody strops saying she not a kid no more I'm just showing support. Right I'm off to Tescos again.

Lol yes im away too shops soon as well .When you dont buy them a egg they get upset as well .i got my son a top but he wanted a egg . "

You should have played safe and gone with the socks he'd have been buzzing then

By *orthantsblueeyesMan  over a year ago

Northampton

Easter egg? What Easter egg

By *ewrocksWoman  over a year ago

button moon

Yup, ate my daughters. Tbf she wouldn't notice as she's still going to end up with 6-7, and spending easter at her dad's, so doubt she'll want anymore after pigging out there

"Nope all easter eggs are safe here "

Your good

"

Yup, ate my daughters. Tbf she wouldn't notice as she's still going to end up with 6-7, and spending easter at her dad's, so doubt she'll want anymore after pigging out there "

Bet you eat one more .

I had a second one last night, good job there is only me xx

"I've eaten and replaced 2 of my daughter eggs so far. Well she will keep throwing moody strops saying she not a kid no more I'm just showing support. Right I'm off to Tescos again.

Lol yes im away too shops soon as well .When you dont buy them a egg they get upset as well .i got my son a top but he wanted a egg .

You should have played safe and gone with the socks he'd have been buzzing then "

He pinches my socks

"I had a second one last night, good job there is only me xx"

Naughty

There is a icecream shop near me that sells half a easter egg filled with icecream .mmmm i think i might pay visit at weekend

"Easter egg? What Easter egg "

Buy a egg treat yourself .

By *ammers43Man  over a year ago

Lincolnshire

Nope ive been a good boy and organised as i bought my 2 little uns there eggs 3 weeks ago along with creme eggs and mini eggs and havent touched them even though i love mini eggs

"Nope ive been a good boy and organised as i bought my 2 little uns there eggs 3 weeks ago along with creme eggs and mini eggs and havent touched them even though i love mini eggs "

Your very good i would of eaten the creme eggs

Lincolnshire

"Nope ive been a good boy and organised as i bought my 2 little uns there eggs 3 weeks ago along with creme eggs and mini eggs and havent touched them even though i love mini eggs

Your very good i would of eaten the creme eggs "

Dont know why creme eggs dont do it for me anymore but mini eggs, yum yum

"Nope ive been a good boy and organised as i bought my 2 little uns there eggs 3 weeks ago along with creme eggs and mini eggs and havent touched them even though i love mini eggs

Your very good i would of eaten the creme eggs

Dont know why creme eggs dont do it for me anymore but mini eggs, yum yum "

Maybe its the chocolate alot thinner than it used to be .

For anyone who needs to replace any.

Tesco have the big feckers in for 3 for a tenner

"For anyone who needs to replace any.

Tesco have the big feckers in for 3 for a tenner "

Have they got funny ones

"For anyone who needs to replace any.

Tesco have the big feckers in for 3 for a tenner

Have they got funny ones "

I'll tell the jokes here

I think eating an Easter egg is the least of your issues seeing as you're on here.

By *appytrailmanMan  over a year ago

Manchester

You can all have my chocolate eggs

I think eating an Easter egg is the least of your issues seeing as you're on here.

"

On here having sex burns off the calories of the easter eggs .

Well i replaced easter egg for my neice and a friend bought me my own easter egg.so no more easter egg replacements .

Lincolnshire

"Well i replaced easter egg for my neice and a friend bought me my own easter egg.so no more easter egg replacements . "

I like a happy ending

By *ranny-CrumpetWoman  over a year ago

King's Crustacean

I've done it about 4 times now ......

1. A bag of bunnies

2. A bag of balls

3. A massive cadbury egg

4. Shit...... a big chick full of jelly chicks.

5. And another egg.

"Well i replaced easter egg for my neice and a friend bought me my own easter egg.so no more easter egg replacements .

I like a happy ending "

Me too and i felt guilty so bought a chocolate bunny

"I've done it about 4 times now ......

1. A bag of bunnies

2. A bag of balls

3. A massive cadbury egg

4. Shit...... a big chick full of jelly chicks.

5. And another egg."

Naughty granny .lol

Got a few today with slightly damaged box's for a quarter of the price....now the question is.

Should I give them to daughters or eat them myself

"Got a few today with slightly damaged box's for a quarter of the price....now the question is.

Should I give them to daughters or eat them myself "

Eat them

"Got a few today with slightly damaged box's for a quarter of the price....now the question is.

Should I give them to daughters or eat them myself

Eat them "

Fill it with icecream .mmmm

All eggs safe as all dropped off .But small bag of mini eggs was found in my boot .so they must be mine

By *isscheekychopsWoman  over a year ago

The land of grey peas and bacon

Nope not me

"All eggs safe as all dropped off .But small bag of mini eggs was found in my boot .so they must be mine "

Perfect for sharing

"All eggs safe as all dropped off .But small bag of mini eggs was found in my boot .so they must be mine

Perfect for sharing "

Nobody too share with .

"All eggs safe as all dropped off .But small bag of mini eggs was found in my boot .so they must be mine

Perfect for sharing

Nobody too share with . "

Waving.....ahem

Perfect for sharing

Nobody too share with .

Waving.....ahem "

Ate them feel sick

By *reckledWoman  over a year ago

manchester

I’ve got some in the car to give out to people and I’m so tempted to get them right now..

"I’ve got some in the car to give out to people and I’m so tempted to get them right now.. "

Go on be naughty

» Add a new message to this topic