FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > The Lounge > Gonorrhoea

Gonorrhoea

Jump to: Newest in thread

By (user no longer on site) OP     over a year ago

A man in the UK has caught the world's "worst-ever" case of super-gonorrhoea. Public Health England says it is the first time the infection cannot be cured with first choice antibiotics.

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

"A man in the UK has caught the world's "worst-ever" case of super-gonorrhoea. Public Health England says it is the first time the infection cannot be cured with first choice antibiotics. "

Looks like we've got a goner here.

Yes I read the article , they’re hoping they can cure him still.

Didn’t he have sex with a woman in south east Asia but has a partner back here. His partner hasn’t caught it though.

More reason for condom use which too many don’t bother to do. They seem to think they’re infallible.

By *ebjonnsonMan  over a year ago

Maldon

"Yes I read the article , they’re hoping they can cure him still.

Didn’t he have sex with a woman in south east Asia but has a partner back here. His partner hasn’t caught it though.

More reason for condom use which too many don’t bother to do. They seem to think they’re infallible."

You would be amazed at the stupid risks that men take when abroad. I know of two brothers on a sales trip to Brazil bragging that they fucked women in mud huts who in their own words “didn’t half stink”. No condoms. Madness.

By *iamondsmiles.Woman  over a year ago

little house on the praire

More reason for condom use which too many don’t bother to do. They seem to think they’re infallible.

You would be amazed at the stupid risks that men take when abroad. I know of two brothers on a sales trip to Brazil bragging that they fucked women in mud huts who in their own words “didn’t half stink”. No condoms. Madness."

and in this country. Some men just think with their dicks

By *ust RachelTV/TS  over a year ago

Eastbourne

More reason for condom use which too many don’t bother to do. They seem to think they’re infallible."

If they can't it won't be too good for him, as it can spread to his eye and joints to name but a few places. I am sure he will say it was worth it though.

You would be amazed at the stupid risks that men take when abroad. I know of two brothers on a sales trip to Brazil bragging that they fucked women in mud huts who in their own words “didn’t half stink”. No condoms. Madness.and in this country. Some men just think with their dicks"

! And the women who indulge in the activity with no protection!!

By *ebjonnsonMan  over a year ago

Maldon

You would be amazed at the stupid risks that men take when abroad. I know of two brothers on a sales trip to Brazil bragging that they fucked women in mud huts who in their own words “didn’t half stink”. No condoms. Madness.and in this country. Some men just think with their dicks"

That’s because god played a cruel trick on men. He gave us a brain and a dick but only enough blood to power one at a time.

I read they were trying to track down any of his partners to limit the spread but won't name him

C

By *ust RachelTV/TS  over a year ago

Eastbourne

Ask in the bareback thread, you never know......

You would be amazed at the stupid risks that men take when abroad. I know of two brothers on a sales trip to Brazil bragging that they fucked women in mud huts who in their own words “didn’t half stink”. No condoms. Madness."

and at home? it's not necessary to be safe as long as you're not abroad?

By *ittle_brat_evie!!Woman  over a year ago

evesham

"I read they were trying to track down any of his partners to limit the spread but won't name him

C"

And rightly so!

By *inkerbell67Woman  over a year ago

Clacton on sea essex

That will teach him not to ware a condom ..

By *icecouple561Couple  over a year ago
Forum Mod

East Sussex

"That will teach him not to ware a condom .."

It will but it's also possible to catch it via oral. Nobody is 100% safe from this.

By (user no longer on site) OP     over a year ago

"That will teach him not to ware a condom .."

Apparently he caught it in his throat

If you think that in the Middle Ages they’d burn the diseased....we havent done much progress reading some of the posts here....

By *ELLONS AND CREAMWoman  over a year ago

stourbridge area

Makes me want to go celibate

"If you think that in the Middle Ages they’d burn the diseased....we havent done much progress reading some of the posts here...."

cant see any posts that are inferring that..there have been warnings about antibiotic resistant gonorrohea for some years, so yes, clearly people need to be aware of this, and if it makes people more careful as a result of the publicity that surely has to be a good thing.

» Add a new message to this topic