FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > The Lounge > sometimes the most liberated can fall at the feet of bigotism.

sometimes the most liberated can fall at the feet of bigotism.

Jump to: Newest in thread

By (user no longer on site) OP     over a year ago

Just wondered if any other sexy fplk feel the same way. Battling stigma and stereotypes. Looking to break the mould n keepin the faith but ive Been here ten years and honesty seems to be my enemy. Bisexual... always known that I enjoyed cock and im a curious explorer of sexuality .... but...and heres te crux.. is it just me or does being male and honest about sexual status somehow go against you on fab.. discuss

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By *ubiousOatcakeMan  over a year ago

Aberdeenshire

From what I’ve seen (although I’ve barely got here) it’s the men being dishonest about their sexuality that get the most flak.

I’ve seen occasional profiles belonging to women who don’t like bi guys. But there seems to be a bigger issue with bi guys marketing themselves as straight.

It’s a mentality I don’t understand (the lying about being bi).

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

Yes, a lot of women wont meet bisexual men because of higher risk of std's or preconceived notions that bi men are less manly.

I think that's why a lot of bi guys have their profiles as straight males, yet 75% of mail we get on this is from straight men asking for bi threesomes.

Std's are also three times higher among women who are bi than women who sleep with women exclusively but there is less stigma around being a bi women.

Anyway, concern over std's is a healthy concern, and when it comes to preferences, each to their own. We are much more willing to meet a guy with a bi profile than a bi guy with a straight profile.

By *mokes n MirrorsCouple  over a year ago

Plymouth and Newcastle (sometimes)

"From what I’ve seen (although I’ve barely got here) it’s the men being dishonest about their sexuality that get the most flak.

I’ve seen occasional profiles belonging to women who don’t like bi guys. But there seems to be a bigger issue with bi guys marketing themselves as straight.

It’s a mentality I don’t understand (the lying about being bi)."

we don't see the point of lying about anything in a profile

» Add a new message to this topic