FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > The Lounge > over a year ??

over a year ??

Jump to: Newest in thread

By (user no longer on site) OP     over a year ago

is it worth chatting/meeting with anyone who has been on fab for over a year when it seems they have never met anyone or got any verifications??

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By *atisfy janeWoman  over a year ago

Torquay

Having no verifications, or choosing not to show verifications is hardly an indication of how many meets someone might have had though is it?

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

no

I'd say worth chatting to, as for meeting, you will have to keep ur 'dreamer/timewaster' radar on, and suss them out!

Possibly another thing to look out for, do they have any friends? And when was the last time they were on fab? If its weeks ago, ur probably wasting ur time!

good luck

no

Of course it is .

I am more concerned about people who never want to talk on the phone to verify themselves.timewasters

By *limBobStretchedPantsMan  over a year ago

Newcastle

I would suggest if they have not been online for over a year they have either forgotten about their profile, away on a tour of duty ( forces ) or they were a fake profile that has forfilled it's use

she meant they have been a member for a year and havent had any veri`s

Torquay

The guy that I have met the most times on here, both on his own, at parties, and with a woman he sometimes plays with, doesn't want verifications himself nor does he give verifications.....

So it counts for very little with some people....and that is all that matters, what ounts with individual members.

"Having no verifications, or choosing not to show verifications is hardly an indication of how many meets someone might have had though is it?"

Have to agree with this statement, what if they have only met other non-verified people? The problem with the verification system is that it almost "forces" you to meet verified people, so that they can verify you....

... did you see that, choice just bounced out the window.

Having said that you have a choice to meet verified people and get verified yourself or not, its just that this choice may actually limit your choice, depending on where you live, if people only choose to meet "verified" people and you have not been verified, your choice is further limited through the fact that you chose not to meet the x number of verified people in your locale due to personal preference.....

Did I use choice, choose and chose enough?

its unlikly that if they havnt meet after a year, that they will now, but then some are on here for other reasons, chat, forums etc

im at about 5 months and counting

By *limBobStretchedPantsMan  over a year ago

Newcastle

"she meant they have been a member for a year and havent had any veri`s"

Ahh right I got that one wrong lol. In that case you should chat to them. If it wasn't for the girl that introduced me to the site verifying my profile I would have zero verifications and zero meets. Its not that I haven't tried I have had 2 cancel on me and I don't get alot of free time

i/we got verifications but not bothered if we have or not .... just find its like leaving ebay feedback really..only less useful

"i/we got verifications but not bothered if we have or not .... just find its like leaving ebay feedback really..only less useful "

see verifications thread...I dont wanna copyNpaste lol

By *yrdwomanWoman  over a year ago

Putting the 'cum' in Eboracum

"i/we got verifications but not bothered if we have or not .... just find its like leaving ebay feedback really..only less useful "

Would be cool if it was. "Was item as stated?" "How realistic were the delivery charges?"

"i/we got verifications but not bothered if we have or not .... just find its like leaving ebay feedback really..only less useful

Would be cool if it was. "Was item as stated?" "How realistic were the delivery charges?" "

was it fast delivery lol.. as described

By *yrdwomanWoman  over a year ago

Putting the 'cum' in Eboracum

"i/we got verifications but not bothered if we have or not .... just find its like leaving ebay feedback really..only less useful

Would be cool if it was. "Was item as stated?" "How realistic were the delivery charges?"

was it fast delivery lol.. as described"

One star for too quick!

By *ugartitsandhimCouple  over a year ago

North West

We have been going to clubs now for over 12 months. when we are there we do not tell everyone that we are on fab swingers site as we do not plan things as a rule and just go with the flow when we get there. we have however just got our first veri on here after meeting someone off here. up till then we just had a couple of webcam veris. If you asked in Chameleons they would know us from a picture!! if you asked in No3 Club they would know us from a picture!! yet till last week we didnt have any meeting veri's. Dont know where we are going with this really but I guess it shows we have been around the Swinging scene for about 14 Months BUT if you looked at our profile you MIGHT think Ummmmm are they real or fake hope it makes sense what we are trying to say if not sorry for wasting your reading time lololol

By *he_original_poloWoman  over a year ago

a Primark shoebox in Leicester

"is it worth chatting/meeting with anyone who has been on fab for over a year when it seems they have never met anyone or got any verifications??"

If you like the look of them, it may be worth asking why... and take it from there.

"We have been going to clubs now for over 12 months. when we are there we do not tell everyone that we are on fab swingers site as we do not plan things as a rule and just go with the flow when we get there. we have however just got our first veri on here after meeting someone off here. up till then we just had a couple of webcam veris. If you asked in Chameleons they would know us from a picture!! if you asked in No3 Club they would know us from a picture!! yet till last week we didnt have any meeting veri's. Dont know where we are going with this really but I guess it shows we have been around the Swinging scene for about 14 Months BUT if you looked at our profile you MIGHT think Ummmmm are they real or fake hope it makes sense what we are trying to say if not sorry for wasting your reading time lololol "

makes perfect sense ... was just a rhetorical question to see what other peoples thoughts were

"is it worth chatting/meeting with anyone who has been on fab for over a year when it seems they have never met anyone or got any verifications??"

Social meet only i say.

"is it worth chatting/meeting with anyone who has been on fab for over a year when it seems they have never met anyone or got any verifications??

Social meet only i say."

Yes, as we know every verified person turns up for a play meet.

Torquay

"is it worth chatting/meeting with anyone who has been on fab for over a year when it seems they have never met anyone or got any verifications??

Social meet only i say.

Yes, as we know every verified person turns up for a play meet. "

Your choice, there are many reasons why a profile may not have been verified.

For me it's because I had a couples profile (had a few veris on there) and only used this one for the forums, I'm with this profile only now.

By *rummpsMan  over a year ago

thanet

"

Yes, as we know every verified person turns up for a play meet. "

I'm guessing thats said with tongue in cheek? Cos for sure it aint so. I've been let down by verified folk and I'm sure other have.

In real terms, verification means very little.

_rummps x.

By *ranny-CrumpetWoman  over a year ago

King's Crustacean

If you have joined to judge a verification competition then no.

If you joined to meet with people then yes.

By *uckscouple2007Couple  over a year ago

Bucks

especially if they have a profile solely consisting of a legal disclaimer and no photos listed as being in either gallery - yet the 1st contact you get is a friends invite then ,,,

nah, steer clear

"

Yes, as we know every verified person turns up for a play meet.

I'm guessing thats said with tongue in cheek? Cos for sure it aint so. I've been let down by verified folk and I'm sure other have.

In real terms, verification means very little.

_rummps x."

I thought it was obviously meant tongue in cheek in response to the post that thinks unverified don't warrant more than a social meet.

By *ittlemorespiceCouple  over a year ago

North Cornwall

We consider the whole package.... chatting, profile etc etc. We have tried to meet guys who have been on a long time with no verifies but funny enough it didnt come off. lol

By *ibrosMan  over a year ago

harrow

Verifications may help confirm that someone is genuine and will turn up, but an absence of one means little. Arranging meets with friends, we have met guys that are well connected and have many friends, but choose not to show them or verifications on their profile

By *amschwingerzCouple  over a year ago

West

Only when its accompanied by no friends and a 4 word profile statement.

"im at about 5 months and counting "

Everyone will understand if you take the last week or too off... Just before the birth...

We are very supportive in these matters...

You have to do the math.

Which is....

Distance / Desperation

----------- * ----------------------- = Meet

Tit size / Current success rate

Finally check to see if its raining and if yes don't bother.

*Disclaimer* I am in no way responsible for you meeting a bunny boiler and getting your nob chopped off.

By *emima_puddlefuckCouple  over a year ago

hexham

Yes...chatting is hardly a chore,if you fancy them arrange a meet somewhere you fancy a drink anyway...swinging isnt meant to be hard work

» Add a new message to this topic