FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > The Lounge > Toilets

Toilets

Jump to: Newest in thread

By *teborah OP   Couple  over a year ago

warrington

Here's one. Why are womans toilets by a country mile more disgusting at the end of a night (club) in comparison to the mens??? have worked in quite a few over the years doing security and part of the job was checking the toilets before the premisis were locked up. Even worked in posh hotels after functions and the same applied in there also. so come on girls what the fuck do you get up to to make such mess??

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

I agree lol used ta be a manager in a restaurant and had ta check the toilets regular

The women's were always a bloody cess pit xx

By *iamondsmiles.Woman  over a year ago

little house on the praire

Me and a friend got locked in a nightclub toilet one night, wish you had been around checking the toilets that night

I used to be a factory cleaner at night and I would have rather cleaned the gents any time than the ladies. There are some seriously mucky ladies out there

By *ilmiss75Woman  over a year ago

Thornton

Some of the Night Clubs around my way have ladies sat selling deodorant, perfume and so on.. So it's always made me wonder how the ladies loo's can get in such a state with a staff member being in them all night lol

By *irtyGirlWoman  over a year ago

Edinburgh

Yup... used to work in a pub and the ladies loos were way more disgusting than the gents... no idea why that is.

By *emima_puddlefuckCouple  over a year ago

hexham

"Yup... used to work in a pub and the ladies loos were way more disgusting than the gents... no idea why that is. "

Men piss against the wall outside

"Yup... used to work in a pub and the ladies loos were way more disgusting than the gents... no idea why that is. "

Me too... some sights I saw nearly made me boak

By *amslam1000Man  over a year ago

willenhall

had to clean the loos before closing up a raf rugby club and the ladies were disgusting

regularly found "used things" on the floor and more than once found a comatose woman usualy covered in sick had to get the military police to remove them as you dont want to get accused of anything. " yes officer i was just pulling up her panties" a quick check to see if they are alive then call the cops lol

By *irtyGirlWoman  over a year ago

Edinburgh

"Yup... used to work in a pub and the ladies loos were way more disgusting than the gents... no idea why that is.

Me too... some sights I saw nearly made me boak "

Yup... and on a Sunday morning I used to have to give them a once over before we opened... they didn't have proper sanitary bins... just little pedal bins with a bin bag. Now if I had the need to use one such bin, I'm absolutely certain that I'd wrap what I had to put in said bin in loo roll... that's surely the normal thing to do right?!

Apparently not. Someone asked for a bloody Mary about six hours later and I had to leg it to the lav to throw up!

» Add a new message to this topic