FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > The Lounge > Honesty

Honesty

Jump to: Newest in thread

By (user no longer on site) OP     over a year ago

Was meant to have a meet tonight when I get a text later on this afternoon cancelling, fair enough, disappointed but hey ho.

Just found out that he has met another person this evening. Found out from a veri left incase anyone asks.

No why not be honest?

Maybe the other person is nearer or you've met before so it's easy but don't lie to me, Grrrr

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

Could the vari be from another time and just sent today??

Ive had varis days or weeks after meets xx

By *ittle_brat_evie!!Woman  over a year ago

evesham

ah well, onwards and upwards, not like there is a shortage of single guy on here

if thats his atttude he wont las long lol

Maybe the other girl had such a hook into him that when she calls, he runs. Maybe he told her about you to make her call, so he could run.

If he wanted to be with you he would have been but that is not a slight on you (seen ya photo). You got the short end of the stick and it's his loss.

psst.. second chances are only given out by desperate people.

No it's been dated today and lady has it on her status update bit too.

Oh yes LOTS of single men but why can't people just be honest about cancelling? Id have respected him alot more for telling the truth and would gave thought "fair play" maybe next time but now I will be blocking and that's that.

I know there are lots of genuine people out there and this guy on my opinion was one of them, until now

I'm now frustrated and unsatisfied.

"I'm now frustrated and unsatisfied."

I'll be passing thru your way on Thursday.. shall I detour?

By *herry n JonesyCouple  over a year ago

Oxfordshire / Leicester

I had that sort of thing happen to me.. arranged a meet, on my way I get a text saying he was stuck at work. I got back home to find he had put a meet now on instead.

He didn't get a second chance

Admittedly it isn't very nice and its a shame its happened.

But would honesty have made you feel any better. If he'd have text saying, sorry not meeting, I've been asked by another woman who I prefer to meet with.

You obviously are still interested to check out his profile, and bothered about it to read the veri and then go to her profile to see what he said to her.

You've got rid of him now by blocking, it wasn't a nice thing to do but there won't be a shortage of nice guys who will meet you

"Was meant to have a meet tonight when I get a text later on this afternoon cancelling, fair enough, disappointed but hey ho.

Just found out that he has met another person this evening. Found out from a veri left incase anyone asks.

No why not be honest?

Maybe the other person is nearer or you've met before so it's easy but don't lie to me, Grrrr"

Many reasons but most likely is he put you on hold to bag the other woman and come back for you later. Very impersonal but some guys will do it rather than own up and most likely getting blown out.

By *ngie-babyWoman  over a year ago

huntingdonish

"I'm now frustrated and unsatisfied.

I'll be passing thru your way on Thursday.. shall I detour? "

you can detour to me if you like lol

By *ittlemorespiceCouple  over a year ago

North Cornwall

Most important thing to remember is that it says everything about him and not you. He didnt tell you the truth because he wanted to have his cake and eat it. Maybe it was the only day she could make and you were more available.... who knows. Personally, I wouldnt care to meet a guy who would do that. Im sure the next you meet will be more worthy of you. Unfortunately this is a nsa sex site and it often does not bring out the best side in human nature. Dont give him another thought.

just wondering if its the same guy from lincoln who did a similar thing to us 8 days ago

By *emima_puddlefuckCouple  over a year ago

hexham

he was honest,he said he couldnt meet you...did you want him to say i fancy x more ?

This is NSA.He let you know and probably thought he was saving your feelings...the real question is why are you checking his veris?

"he was honest,he said he couldnt meet you...did you want him to say i fancy x more ?

This is NSA.He let you know and probably thought he was saving your feelings...the real question is why are you checking his veris? "

I actually went to write him a message. All done and dusted though.

By *ustyWoman  over a year ago

inverclyde

message to the OP it has happened to me as well and they dont get the second chance as its does waste your time and doean make you feel a little bit annoyed as well......but hey chin up and dont let it get to you

"he was honest,he said he couldnt meet you...did you want him to say i fancy x more ?

This is NSA.He let you know and probably thought he was saving your feelings...the real question is why are you checking his veris? "

This!

Every day people post about being left standing by meets. This man let you know in ample time that he wouldn't meet you.

He had a better offer, he had a chance of a return meet from a regular - we don't know. The point is, he did nothing wrong!

This is supposed to be NSA, telling you he had another meet wouldn't have made you feel any better, in fact, going by this thread you would still have posted something about being blown out for someone better and feeling like shit.

Sorry to say, but it makes you appear a little clingy in my opinion.

By *ruitWoman  over a year ago

near kings lynn

Sassy we dont know how much planning and arranging with kids etc went into the OP meet. To then be let down is fair enough but to then find out it was to meet someone else instead is a bit of a kick in the teeth for anyone.

I dont thibk it sounds clingy just natural dissapointment.

Why don't we ask the website techies to create a "No Show" league table so when people do this kind of thing others can be warned?

Just an idea (;-)

By *rummpsMan  over a year ago

thanet

I guess the only saving grace is that he did text to cancel and you wasn't sitting in some bar waiting for a 'No Show'.

But sure, its not pleasant and can be very annoying. All I can do is apologise for my gender.

_rummps x

hexham

"Sassy we dont know how much planning and arranging with kids etc went into the OP meet. To then be let down is fair enough but to then find out it was to meet someone else instead is a bit of a kick in the teeth for anyone.

I dont thibk it sounds clingy just natural dissapointment."

Then why check his veris...sorry but he gave notice,yes there may have been planning,but hes a fuck not a friend.

you think thats bad. i had a meet with a couple. when i got there she wanted me to fight her man. a 6ft 3 ex boxer. im 5ft 7. and befor i had a chance to say no. smack right in the eye....... and when i got up and dropped him she scream and told me to leave.... i later found out it how she got her kicks from her man beating blokes up. not the other way round.

I know I'm like a moth drawn to the flame at the best of times but to be honest I'd have done the same in the circumstances! I'm not nosy-just inquisitive..........Ms

Forum Mod

I think its a shitty thing to do to someone

Yes its a swinging site

Yes its NSA

Yes he did tell her the eveing was cancelled

It still does'nt take away the fact that she probably feels like crap because shes been passed over for a better offer,no-one gets into this to be made to feel like that do they?

Its not a nice thing he done to you xx (HUGS)and if it was me i would feel hurt ... thinking i had taken the time to meet and i was just really one of a number.

By *ENDAROOSCouple  over a year ago

South West London / Surrey

"I think its a shitty thing to do to someone

Yes its a swinging site

Yes its NSA

It still does'nt take away the fact that she probably feels like crap because shes been passed over for a better offer,no-one gets into this to be made to feel like that do they? "

Great post +1

Rejection can be a difficult pill to swallow.

Rejecting, to some, can be a scary task.

Handling rejecting, handling rejection.....some are better at both than others.

He's tried to reject you his way, not your way.

His way is not ideal, but is it dishonest?

He must be crackers.

hexham

"Rejection can be a difficult pill to swallow.

Rejecting, to some, can be a scary task.

Handling rejecting, handling rejection.....some are better at both than others.

He's tried to reject you his way, not your way.

His way is not ideal, but is it dishonest?

"

No...he didnt lie he just didnt tell the whole truth.

"Was meant to have a meet tonight when I get a text later on this afternoon cancelling, fair enough, disappointed but hey ho.

No why not be honest?

Maybe the other person is nearer or you've met before so it's easy but don't lie to me, Grrrr"

certainly it's better to be honest. I've only had to cancel once due to work but she was understanding and we met several days later. And another time I really wish I had cancelled or been called into work because when I arrived at the meet there was no m/f couple just an overweight balding man with a fake profile. Live and learn I say!! Character building

"Why don't we ask the website techies to create a "No Show" league table so when people do this kind of thing others can be warned?

Just an idea (;-)"

that's a great idea as long as we don't have a "Turned Up Late" table because to be honest think i might end up top of that one

It's a fantastic concept

By *atisfy janeWoman  over a year ago

Torquay

Perhaps we can have a 'Turned up but didn't look anything like their photo' section.....Oh, and a 'Turned up but was a crap shag' section....And let's not forget that old favourite 'Turned up and expected bareback' section....

'Turned up and rang the wrong doorbell and upset the neighbours'?????

Oh....the fun we could have

I vote for it

By *abioMan  over a year ago

Newcastle and Gateshead

Yes its a swinging site

Yes its NSA

It still does'nt take away the fact that she probably feels like crap because shes been passed over for a better offer,no-one gets into this to be made to feel like that do they? "

this....this.... this....

so for a lot of you... whether they had given one days notice or one hours notice they see to get a free pass....

what they did in my eyes is really bad form....

we all know sometimes how much prep goes into meetings... so to leave them in the learch while someone else has there fill doesn't sit right with me.. sorry but it doesn't!

"Perhaps we can have a 'Turned up but didn't look anything like their photo' section.....Oh, and a 'Turned up but was a crap shag' section....And let's not forget that old favourite 'Turned up and expected bareback' section....

'Turned up and rang the wrong doorbell and upset the neighbours'?????

Oh....the fun we could have

I vote for it"

+1

By *he_original_poloWoman  over a year ago

a Primark shoebox in Leicester

Yes its a swinging site

Yes its NSA

We can choose how we feel by choosing to look at a situation one way or another.

Why do some people on here have to be so harsh?!?!

Ok so technically he did nothing wrong but it was still a shitty thing to do and I too would have felt the same as the OP did, just because its NSA, it doesnt mean we all have to be hard faced so and so's!!

Chin up OP and don't waste anymore time on this one xx

hexham

Yes its a swinging site

Yes its NSA

It still does'nt take away the fact that she probably feels like crap because shes been passed over for a better offer,no-one gets into this to be made to feel like that do they?

this....this.... this....

so for a lot of you... whether they had given one days notice or one hours notice they see to get a free pass....

what they did in my eyes is really bad form....

we all know sometimes how much prep goes into meetings... so to leave them in the learch while someone else has there fill doesn't sit right with me.. sorry but it doesn't!"

Soory fabs but fot the first time ever i disagree...lets put this in a familar setting,a swinging club...

So there i am flirting and chatting with a couple...putting all the singnals out,expending my time on them...perhaps missing the opportunity to play with others...

They say they are off for some food...see me laterWhen i go for one of my wanders i find them fucking a bi women in a play room...

Do i say liars how dare you...or accept that they found someone they preferred ,politely let me down and go get my brains fucked out in the group room?

Thanks for all the replies.

I should have said that we met on another site and have been trying to meet for some time but this was the first time that suited us both.

I can assure you I am in no way clingy. Yes it's NSA fun but that doesnt mean I can't be annoyed!

If like me it takes a lot of juggling to arrange meets I totally understand.. I have been driving up the motorway and been rung to say I'm not feeling good- and that was ok in my eyes, but if she had said that and then gone off for another meet I would of been unhappy too, just because we are swingers it doesn't give someone the option to disregard our feelings- they make a huge part of who we are and how we respond. I hope he sees this and realises how hurt you were and apologises for his actions. X

By *issNaughtyxxxWoman  over a year ago

Aberdeen

Hmmm, that's really not on. I don't understand why people are'nt more honest in general life. Lies always get found out, his loss chick but i know annoying all the same!

"people jugglers" exist on here its not nice, but it happens quite a bit im sure, sadly.

By *yrdwomanWoman  over a year ago

Putting the 'cum' in Eboracum

"I can assure you I am in no way clingy. Yes it's NSA fun but that doesnt mean I can't be annoyed!"

I've not had quite the same experience as you but I have been stood up and when I texted the guy he told me he was still in bed with the woman he picked up the night before. Yes, he was honest, but I felt like shit.

Rant all you like. Some people on here are lucky in that they don't ever get let down. The rest of us should be able to have a quick gripe, then move on to the lovelier men. Happy hunting!

North Cornwall

The main thing is this is a swinging site and its just best not to take personally. So for whatever reason he felt he had a better offer. HE felt. Doesnt mean anything other than it was how one person felt. Some random guy who lets face it you have never met and doesnt know you. Maybe she just suited this particular guy better for whatever reason but no need to affect how you feel about yourself. Things do get blown out of proportion on posts I know, and Im sure you by now are more philosophical about it. It wasnt a very nice thing for him to do but I dont think honesty would have made you feel any better and neither did he apparently. You have to develope a bit of a thick skin on here Im afraid. If someone gives an excuse for not meeting I dont necessarily believe them but just take notice that they dont want to for some reason. Thats enough for me. Although, if it were to meet someone else they would have definately burned their boats with us. I really would forget about them 10 seconds after blocking them though... alright maybe 20.

hexham

""people jugglers" exist on here its not nice, but it happens quite a bit im sure, sadly."

eh?

Dont tell me people on a swinging site might be interested in more than one person...

North Cornwall

""people jugglers" exist on here its not nice, but it happens quite a bit im sure, sadly.

eh?

Dont tell me people on a swinging site might be interested in more than one person... "

tarts TARTS!!!!

Don't see why people say they are going to meet if they have no intention, haven't meet anyone of here yet but 'm very keen too, sorry to here that someone would do that and not just be truthful about it.

""people jugglers" exist on here its not nice, but it happens quite a bit im sure, sadly.

eh?

Dont tell me people on a swinging site might be interested in more than one person... "

The point of the thread was the way she was juggled, i know the interested in more than one person bit,its what swinging is.

eh?

Bloody hell thats terrible xx

» Add a new message to this topic