FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > The Lounge > Size of a woman’s pussy!

Size of a woman’s pussy!

Jump to: Newest in thread

By (user no longer on site) OP     over a year ago

Ok.... so the size of a man’s cock always creates a big debate

What about the size of a woman’s vagina?? We are all different.. tight.. or more baggy depending on how many kids you’ve had!!

So what’s the opinion??

Cheer me up... I have a bloody report to write and can’t stop until I’ve finished...

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

Il volunteer to measure it for you its a toungue and a half wide lol

My wife was tight she’s had two kids still tight, then she me C, his 9” cock loosened her up, now her pussy is lovely and big

I have to say, I like the variety. They all feel different and they all feel great in my experience!

Doesnt really matter aslong as it feels good for both partys who cares plus more to get me tong round

By *rNaughtyNickMan  over a year ago

Birmingham

Long pussy lips great for sucking on x

"I have to say, I like the variety. They all feel different and they all feel great in my experience! "

Great answer.. . Glad you haven’t been disappointed so far!!

My first child was 9lb 6 and my second was 11lb 4.

I think my vag may be roomy, but never lost a man in there yet!

"Doesnt really matter aslong as it feels good for both partys who cares plus more to get me tong round "

That’s how I feel about cocks but it always sparks a debate!!! X

I was fingering a lady the other night, she said "can you take your ring off?"... I said " that's not my ring, that's my belt buckle !"

By *r MoriartyMan  over a year ago

The Land that time forgot (Norfolk)

"Ok.... so the size of a man’s cock always creates a big debate

What about the size of a woman’s vagina?? We are all different.. tight.. or more baggy depending on how many kids you’ve had!!

So what’s the opinion??

Cheer me up... I have a bloody report to write and can’t stop until I’ve finished... "

Shhhhhh, you're not allowed to say that kind of thing or someone will get upset. All Vagina's will stretch to and contract to exactly the same proportions. There is no variation in vagina's, ok!

They can be like wizards sleeve at times

AS LOng as it tastes good i couldnt give a flier how big or tight it is as far as i was aware they ajust to the size of what goes in them its not the batcave

By *educedWoman  over a year ago

Birmingham

Many men (but mostly women, unfortunately) comment that their vagina's are "too tight" or other women's vagina's are "too loose,"

Notions of vaginal tightness and looseness are fraught with absolute codswallop.

Many people believe that (1) the virgin vagina is extremely tight, (2) that loss of virginity permanently loosens it, (3) that frequent sex loosens it further (so don't be promiscuous, girls!), and (4) that childbirth loosens the vagina even more and possibly forever after.

Its all bullshit!

"Many men (but mostly women, unfortunately) comment that their vagina's are "too tight" or other women's vagina's are "too loose,"

Notions of vaginal tightness and looseness are fraught with absolute codswallop.

Many people believe that (1) the virgin vagina is extremely tight, (2) that loss of virginity permanently loosens it, (3) that frequent sex loosens it further (so don't be promiscuous, girls!), and (4) that childbirth loosens the vagina even more and possibly forever after.

Its all bullshit! "

To add to that, the length and width of the vagina changes as a woman gets aroused as it 'balloons.' So a larger, more aroused vagina is surely more ideal during sex.

By *ink Panther.Woman  over a year ago

Preston

"They can be like wizards sleeve at times "

You know I love that saying

By *hort fat n ugly!Man  over a year ago

manchester

So what’s the opinion??

Cheer me up... I have a bloody report to write and can’t stop until I’ve finished... "

Well... if you’re giving her oral and you happen to sneeze and an ech bounces back at you... she’s definitely too big!

By *ickyRoosterMan  over a year ago

Uppendown

Rosan Kobar. Size of a woman's pussy.

By *inkerbell67Woman  over a year ago

Clacton on sea essex

Have to say mine is tight and been told so a thew times

By *uckslut and MCouple  over a year ago

Swindon swingers kink visit only.

Size of a womans pussy depends on how turned on she is.

I've not had babies through mine, and a high percent of men, who have had the pleasure of sampling my pussy have said. = oh she's tight. Even when I'm fully arousef.

I have it on good authority that my vaginal muscles are moderate in strength, on a scale of week, ??, moderate, strong.

I've been doing my pelvic floor exercises for a good few months since, so I may have gone up slightly. I can cut off the circulation of a finger with a quick clench

Vagina lengths vary. I think mine is shallow ish.

As long as they are wet, and willing, then they are all good.

Just to say I don’t think there’s anything wrong with mine!!! It’s just with the constant cock size threads all the time I’d ask the question.

In fact my Pelvic Floor muscles can’t be that bad as I once squeezed out a speculum with force (by accident) haha and the Dr said how good that was!!!

"Just to say I don’t think there’s anything wrong with mine!!! It’s just with the constant cock size threads all the time I’d ask the question.

In fact my Pelvic Floor muscles can’t be that bad as I once squeezed out a speculum with force (by accident) haha and the Dr said how good that was!!! "

Oh love x

That wasn't a doctor.

By *sRedbbwWoman  over a year ago

Amwythig

I've got a deep-set vag, the nurse always makes a fuss about finding a longer speculum

"My first child was 9lb 6 and my second was 11lb 4.

I think my vag may be roomy, but never lost a man in there yet!"

Sounds like a challenge.

Literally never been an issue either way.

Had some women boast about their tightness, but good sex takes more than a big cock and a tight vagina (or am I just wishing that was so!)

"Just to say I don’t think there’s anything wrong with mine!!! It’s just with the constant cock size threads all the time I’d ask the question.

In fact my Pelvic Floor muscles can’t be that bad as I once squeezed out a speculum with force (by accident) haha and the Dr said how good that was!!!

Oh love x

That wasn't a doctor. "

... I hope it was!!!

So what’s the opinion??

I'd have to say I'm not fussed as long as everyone was enjoying it, although a personal preference as an added extra, do like a juicy clit, nothing better or have a little nibble/suck on whilst I'm down there

So what’s the opinion??

Cheer me up... I have a bloody report to write and can’t stop until I’ve finished...

I'd have to say I'm not fussed as long as everyone was enjoying it, although a personal preference as an added extra, do like a juicy clit, nothing better or have a little nibble/suck on whilst I'm down there "

That’s not a bad thing x

So what’s the opinion??

I'd have to say I'm not fussed as long as everyone was enjoying it, although a personal preference as an added extra, do like a juicy clit, nothing better or have a little nibble/suck on whilst I'm down there

That’s not a bad thing x "

I know I know haha

By *kbloke_11Man  over a year ago

Hockley

Yet to see a pussy I didn't instantly adore

By *uxom redCouple  over a year ago

Shrewsbury

"Many men (but mostly women, unfortunately) comment that their vagina's are "too tight" or other women's vagina's are "too loose,"

Its all bullshit!

To add to that, the length and width of the vagina changes as a woman gets aroused as it 'balloons.' So a larger, more aroused vagina is surely more ideal during sex. "

It's a muscle with memory so can adapt to different things.

After childbirth you do go back to the size you were before, in time.

Its all bullshit!

To add to that, the length and width of the vagina changes as a woman gets aroused as it 'balloons.' So a larger, more aroused vagina is surely more ideal during sex.

It's a muscle with memory so can adapt to different things.

After childbirth you do go back to the size you were before, in time. "

That’s true... mine did! It did take a while though... I remember having sex and thinking Jesus is this it as it did feel loose to me... or maybe that was because all the nerves were knackered from pushing the baby out!!! Haha x

Gotta love it, in a sense it like a new present everytime you have sex with someone new for the first time haha. All different but all so perfect

"I was fingering a lady the other night, she said "can you take your ring off?"... I said " that's not my ring, that's my belt buckle !" "

You should be on the road with quality material like that!

By *oungalpha20Man  over a year ago

North West /Cumbria

As long as it isn't a sugar puff. Then it isn't a problem

By *appytochatMan  over a year ago

Deep in the New Forest

Doesn't really matter about size. It's the look that can be more of a decider. If it looks like a yeti with a cold then I'm not going anywhere near it

Sure you women must think the same when it comes to cocks.

In fact my Pelvic Floor muscles can’t be that bad as I once squeezed out a speculum with force (by accident) haha and the Dr said how good that was!!! "

Did he give you a sticker?

"Doesn't really matter about size. It's the look that can be more of a decider. If it looks like a yeti with a cold then I'm not going anywhere near it

Sure you women must think the same when it comes to cocks. "

Yes I do... but then it seems on the cock threads size does matter to some so was giving you men a chance to have your say back for a change!

Did he give you a sticker? "

Nooooo.... I got two!!!

Deep in the New Forest

"Doesn't really matter about size. It's the look that can be more of a decider. If it looks like a yeti with a cold then I'm not going anywhere near it

Yes I do... but then it seems on the cock threads size does matter to some so was giving you men a chance to have your say back for a change! "

Now there's a question.... do women pick a cock size based on the size of there vagina? Have us men missed something? If a woman is asking for a 9inch plus cock does that mean she has a big vagina?

North West /Cumbria

Yes I do... but then it seems on the cock threads size does matter to some so was giving you men a chance to have your say back for a change!

Now there's a question.... do women pick a cock size based on the size of there vagina? Have us men missed something? If a woman is asking for a 9inch plus cock does that mean she has a big vagina? "

That's a question that gets you thinking.

Now there's a question.... do women pick a cock size based on the size of there vagina? Have us men missed something? If a woman is asking for a 9inch plus cock does that mean she has a big vagina? "

What a question?! Haha, my mind is blown! Is this true

Hahahahaha oh great stuff!!! Let’s not get too deep (pardon the pun) shall we!!!!

By *exysuzi and Mr.SCouple  over a year ago

CONISTON .Stoke Suburbia. Staffs. BARMOUTH. The Lakes (Monthly)

My vagina has a vice like grip. xxxxx Suzi

North West /Cumbria

"Hahahahaha oh great stuff!!! Let’s not get too deep (pardon the pun) shall we!!!! "

Might not get deep enough

I wouldn't count on it. Some enjoy the feeling of being full. It's also the pleasure/pain principle

By *pider-WomanWoman  over a year ago

Exeter, Bristol, Plymouth, Truro

So what’s the opinion??

Shhhhhh, you're not allowed to say that kind of thing or someone will get upset. All Vagina's will stretch to and contract to exactly the same proportions. There is no variation in vagina's, ok!"

Whatever

Size does not matter in my experience as long both parties enjoy one other company i would say

Deep in the New Forest

"Hahahahaha oh great stuff!!! Let’s not get too deep (pardon the pun) shall we!!!! "

Got me thinking know... What if us men said we would only meet women with a certain sized vagina. Would women find that shallow? If not how would you women gauge the sizing? Centimetres, volume or by the echo return time?

"My first child was 9lb 6 and my second was 11lb 4.

I think my vag may be roomy, but never lost a man in there yet!"

Still time lol.

By *uxom redCouple  over a year ago

Shrewsbury

"Size does not matter in my experience as long both parties enjoy one other company i would say "

In all areas

By *ikely ladMan  over a year ago

Hounslow

"They can be like wizards sleeve at times

You know I love that saying

"

or like a clowns pocket!

I think really does it matter!!!!!!!??? Cock size... vagina size??!!

Still makes good reading though hehe especially when writing a serious report!!

Deep in the New Forest

"I think really does it matter!!!!!!!??? Cock size... vagina size??!!

Still makes good reading though hehe especially when writing a serious report!! "

Just don't forget what you're ment to be writing where .... unless the report is about cock and vagina sizes

"Hahahahaha oh great stuff!!! Let’s not get too deep (pardon the pun) shall we!!!!

Got me thinking know... What if us men said we would only meet women with a certain sized vagina. Would women find that shallow? If not how would you women gauge the sizing? Centimetres, volume or by the echo return time? "

Bloody hell... I’m going on dragons den to patent a vagina sizing tool!!!!! I’ll patent it tomorrow

Tickled me!

Still makes good reading though hehe especially when writing a serious report!!

Just don't forget what you're ment to be writing where .... unless the report is about cock and vagina sizes "

Id better be careful... ahem it is a legal document

Still makes good reading though hehe especially when writing a serious report!! "

oh okay

"Hahahahaha oh great stuff!!! Let’s not get too deep (pardon the pun) shall we!!!!

Got me thinking know... What if us men said we would only meet women with a certain sized vagina. Would women find that shallow? If not how would you women gauge the sizing? Centimetres, volume or by the echo return time? "

Echo return time, you lot need to stop the jokes, creasing up!

Some men do specify they want a tight pussy. Depth isn't as important to them.

Deep in the New Forest

Got me thinking know... What if us men said we would only meet women with a certain sized vagina. Would women find that shallow? If not how would you women gauge the sizing? Centimetres, volume or by the echo return time?

Bloody hell... I’m going on dragons den to patent a vagina sizing tool!!!!! I’ll patent it tomorrow "

50/50 shares please

Bloody hell... I’m going on dragons den to patent a vagina sizing tool!!!!! I’ll patent it tomorrow

50/50 shares please "

Done!!!

"Now there's a question.... do women pick a cock size based on the size of there vagina? Have us men missed something? If a woman is asking for a 9inch plus cock does that mean she has a big vagina? "

It might just be she has a high cervix and can therefore accomodate a longer penis without it hitting her cervix (with the pain that goes with that).

Deep in the New Forest

50/50 shares please

Done!!! "

Result need a new thread starting for volunteers so we can start with prototyping

By *iamondsmiles.Woman  over a year ago

little house on the praire

I just asked someone how tight my fanny was and they took the piss

"I just asked someone how tight my fanny was and they took the piss "

Laughing out loud!!!!! Fantastic!!!!!!!

A very good friend had a tight pussy, she was petite. Was great to start with and though as any pussy does she did loosen up but by fuck my bell end hurt for a day or two after 3 or 4 hrs with her. A larger looser pussy is very nice too. It makes little difference to me and the outcome.

"A very good friend had a tight pussy, she was petite. Was great to start with and though as any pussy does she did loosen up but by fuck my bell end hurt for a day or two after 3 or 4 hrs with her. A larger looser pussy is very nice too. It makes little difference to me and the outcome."

That’s interesting!!! Really... you felt sore afterwards!! Must have been right x

"A very good friend had a tight pussy, she was petite. Was great to start with and though as any pussy does she did loosen up but by fuck my bell end hurt for a day or two after 3 or 4 hrs with her. A larger looser pussy is very nice too. It makes little difference to me and the outcome.

That’s interesting!!! Really... you felt sore afterwards!! Must have been right x"

Tight.... I meant tight bloody autocorrect

If, whilst standing naked over a mirror you get severe vertigo, it’s too big.

By *inkySeeKinkyDoWoman  over a year ago

'tween PontyCarlo & CasVegas in West Yorks

Im a bbw whos had a fuckton of cock and two babbies but i could still crack nuts up there

"Im a bbw whos had a fuckton of cock and two babbies but i could still crack nuts up there "

Fanbloodytastic!!!!!

By *uicy72Woman  over a year ago

North Colchester

Let’s just keep it short and sweet !

Let’s just keep it short and sweet ! "

They are sweet indeed

Let’s just keep it short and sweet ! "

Indeed and perfectly shaped!!

By *evaquitCouple  over a year ago

Catthorpe

"Ok.... We are all different.. tight.. or more baggy depending on how many kids you’ve had!!

"

Amazed you've come to that conclusion tbh, gobsmacked! I (he) have found absolutely nothing to cohoberate that at all. Most flexible a tall, slim female no children, not so, a female with four children but experience told me to expect such differences. The more kids you have, the more sex you have, the bigger the cocks you've had, the smaller cocks you've had, etc etc is all talk, load of rubbish. If you're more flexible down there then that's the way you're built genetically, it's that simple as far as I'm concerned.

By *uicy72Woman  over a year ago

North Colchester

Let’s just keep it short and sweet !

They are sweet indeed "

Especially after eating pineapple

"Ok.... We are all different.. tight.. or more baggy depending on how many kids you’ve had!!

Amazed you've come to that conclusion tbh, gobsmacked! I (he) have found absolutely nothing to cohoberate that at all. Most flexible a tall, slim female no children, not so, a female with four children but experience told me to expect such differences. The more kids you have, the more sex you have, the bigger the cocks you've had, the smaller cocks you've had, etc etc is all talk, load of rubbish. If you're more flexible down there then that's the way you're built genetically, it's that simple as far as I'm concerned."

This is not a serious post!!! I remember after having my son... I did feel ‘baggy’ for a while and it felt like I and had no grip... it wasn’t a generic label for every woman out there!! And to be honest it was more a dig at the cock size threads... to me it really doesn’t matter...

[Removed by poster at 22/04/18 23:28:56]

Amazed you've come to that conclusion tbh, gobsmacked! I (he) have found absolutely nothing to cohoberate that at all. Most flexible a tall, slim female no children, not so, a female with four children but experience told me to expect such differences. The more kids you have, the more sex you have, the bigger the cocks you've had, the smaller cocks you've had, etc etc is all talk, load of rubbish. If you're more flexible down there then that's the way you're built genetically, it's that simple as far as I'm concerned.

This is not a serious post!!! I remember after having my son... I did feel ‘baggy’ for a while and it felt like I and had no grip... it wasn’t a generic label for every woman out there!! And to be honest it was more a dig at the cock size threads... to me it really doesn’t matter... "

All about the bants,

This is not a serious post!!! I remember after having my son... I did feel ‘baggy’ for a while and it felt like I and had no grip... it wasn’t a generic label for every woman out there!! And to be honest it was more a dig at the cock size threads... to me it really doesn’t matter...

All about the bants, "

It sure is....

"I've got a deep-set vag, the nurse always makes a fuss about finding a longer speculum "

Same, and a tilted cervix.... Had lots of fun when having my smear on Friday...."can't see your cervix".... Legs around me ears, bunched fists under my hips.... Oh the GLAMOUR

fb

"I've got a deep-set vag, the nurse always makes a fuss about finding a longer speculum

Same, and a tilted cervix.... Had lots of fun when having my smear on Friday...."can't see your cervix".... Legs around me ears, bunched fists under my hips.... Oh the GLAMOUR

fb"

Haha I had that problem and made me cough too!!! X

All about the bants,

It sure is.... "

You finished that paperwork yet?

"A very good friend had a tight pussy, she was petite. Was great to start with and though as any pussy does she did loosen up but by fuck my bell end hurt for a day or two after 3 or 4 hrs with her. A larger looser pussy is very nice too. It makes little difference to me and the outcome.

That’s interesting!!! Really... you felt sore afterwards!! Must have been right x

Tight.... I meant tight bloody autocorrect "

Not much padding around her pelvic bone was more the problem...

All about the bants,

It sure is....

Errrrrrrrrrrrrrr

By *hatYorkLadMan  over a year ago

York

As long as it's not like sticking your cock out of the window and shagging the night then it's all good

"This is not a serious post!!! I remember after having my son... I did feel ‘baggy’ for a while and it felt like I and had no grip... it wasn’t a generic label for every woman out there!! And to be honest it was more a dig at the cock size threads... to me it really doesn’t matter...

All about the bants,

It sure is....

Errrrrrrrrrrrrrr

"

Tut tut procrastinating talking about vaginas haha, hope you haven't accidently put vagina in there unknowingly, that wouldn't be awkward at all

"As long as it's not like sticking your cock out of the window and shagging the night then it's all good "

Hahaha

By *evaquitCouple  over a year ago

Catthorpe

This is not a serious post!!! I remember after having my son... I did feel ‘baggy’ for a while and it felt like I and had no grip... it wasn’t a generic label for every woman out there!! And to be honest it was more a dig at the cock size threads... to me it really doesn’t matter... "

Well my bad, shoulda picked up on the devily emoji eh off to watch 'ship in a bottle', the first ever episode of Bagpuss, as you were.

By *hatYorkLadMan  over a year ago

York

"As long as it's not like sticking your cock out of the window and shagging the night then it's all good

Hahaha "

Launching a hotdog through the Arc de Triomphe

Well my bad, shoulda picked up on the devily emoji eh off to watch 'ship in a bottle', the first ever episode of Bagpuss, as you were. "

Love baggiepuss!!

I have massive shloong so I need a good big pussy otherwise it's just awkward.

I've got nothing against small pussy women but they just don't do it for me as I'm a size Queen

I've fingered a lot of pussies and find internal fat or where a woman stores her fat makes a huge difference to how snug and tight a pussy feels inside. But after a while things soon expand, which is completely natural... Then muscle strength I find comes in to play. Do them kegals!!

Also position when being fingered or fucked makes a lot of difference too!

Deep in the New Forest

"I have massive shloong so I need a good big pussy otherwise it's just awkward.

I've got nothing against small pussy women but they just don't do it for me as I'm a size Queen "

Nothing like blowing your own trumpet... and can you?

"I've fingered a lot of pussies and find internal fat or where a woman stores her fat makes a huge difference to how snug and tight a pussy feels inside. But after a while things soon expand, which is completely natural... Then muscle strength I find comes in to play. Do them kegals!!

Also position when being fingered or fucked makes a lot of difference too!"

That’s interesting..... Ive only fingered my own... and that’s not the ideal position... but I know mine stretches when needed but so far has always gone back into shape...

"I have massive shloong so I need a good big pussy otherwise it's just awkward.

I've got nothing against small pussy women but they just don't do it for me as I'm a size Queen

Nothing like blowing your own trumpet... and can you? "

Nearly once when I was 16!.

It was my priming glory.

It was of course the end of my Sally army membership

Uppendown

We need to get 'Sticky Vicky' on here for a professional opinion. Her vaj is like Mary Poppins bag but she can still fire a ping pong ball across a bingo hall!!!

By *eesideMan  over a year ago

margate sumwear by the sea

So what’s the opinion??

I have no idear.

Never got that far with any ladies to find out.

Hilarious

"I've fingered a lot of pussies and find internal fat or where a woman stores her fat makes a huge difference to how snug and tight a pussy feels inside. But after a while things soon expand, which is completely natural... Then muscle strength I find comes in to play. Do them kegals!!

Also position when being fingered or fucked makes a lot of difference too!"

I have a tight pussy, I've been told several times......but hey....I already know I'm a fat girl

By *hubaysiWoman  over a year ago

Leeds

"Gotta love it, in a sense it like a new present everytime you have sex with someone new for the first time haha. All different but all so perfect "

A ‘present’! Lets gift wrap our vagina’s ladies! Ha ha

"We need to get 'Sticky Vicky' on here for a professional opinion. Her vaj is like Mary Poppins bag but she can still fire a ping pong ball across a bingo hall!!! "

Haha is she still alive??

By *xtrafun4youMan  over a year ago

Dunstable

So what’s the opinion??

let me try it to give you a full opinion

To paraphrase the oft said thing when talking about cock size, I'm not bothered about size just as long as it's not attached to a bigger cunt.

"To paraphrase the oft said thing when talking about cock size, I'm not bothered about size just as long as it's not attached to a bigger cunt. "

Literally in stitches

Where do you measure from?

"Rosan Kobar. Size of a woman's pussy. "
omg I remember the that cartoon

"Where do you measure from? "

Well i guess from the entrance all the way to the cervix?? Haven’t measured myself before!!

For all you who have fleshlights... they are meant to be ‘modelled’ on a real person just get it out and see!!!!?

I’ve been told I’m both tight and big.... does this depend on the man’s size, what they want so imaging it to be the way they like, what they’ve been used to before me or something else? I don’t have the answer.

"I’ve been told I’m both tight and big"

It's obviously magic. In the old days you'd have been accused of witchcraft by now.

I still have my suspicions.

By *eliWoman  over a year ago

I'll know it when I find it.

"To paraphrase the oft said thing when talking about cock size, I'm not bothered about size just as long as it's not attached to a bigger cunt. "

Uppendown

"We need to get 'Sticky Vicky' on here for a professional opinion. Her vaj is like Mary Poppins bag but she can still fire a ping pong ball across a bingo hall!!!

Haha is she still alive?? "

I think so. But retired. I believe her daughter has carried on the family business and traditions. I bet the training days between Mother and Daughter were interesting!!!

Uppendown

"Rosan Kobar. Size of a woman's pussy. omg I remember the that cartoon"

The Arabian Knights

Uppendown

"We need to get 'Sticky Vicky' on here for a professional opinion. Her vaj is like Mary Poppins bag but she can still fire a ping pong ball across a bingo hall!!!

I think so. But retired. I believe her daughter has carried on the family business and traditions. I bet the training days between Mother and Daughter were interesting!!! "

Wiki profile.

'Victoria María Aragüés Gadea (born 15 April 1943), also known as Vicky Leyton and professionally as Sticky Vicky, is a retired dancer and illusionist known for her vaginal magic show'.

Vaginal magic???

I think so. But retired. I believe her daughter has carried on the family business and traditions. I bet the training days between Mother and Daughter were interesting!!!

Wiki profile.

'Victoria María Aragüés Gadea (born 15 April 1943), also known as Vicky Leyton and professionally as Sticky Vicky, is a retired dancer and illusionist known for her vaginal magic show'.

Vaginal magic??? "

Hahaha fantastic!!!

» Add a new message to this topic