FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > The Lounge > Please help me.....

Please help me.....

Jump to: Newest in thread

By *i fem hunters OP   Couple  over a year ago

london

Hey all. Mr here, ive developed an addiction to seeing ladies camel toes. Have been to therapy and have been advised to request as many pics as possible to cure me. If any of you ladies are in a position to assist please do so..........

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

Tried this on weekend photo challenge once and it was not a favourite among ladies...

I would, but that would mean I was an enabler to your addiction. You can thank me when you're cured

"Hey all. Mr here, ive developed an addiction to seeing ladies camel toes. Have been to therapy and have been advised to request as many pics as possible to cure me. If any of you ladies are in a position to assist please do so.......... "

You'd have loved the lady I sae in Asda earlier. Was the biggest camel toe I've ever seen. Looked more like she had a folded matress doen the front of her gym tights!

"Hey all. Mr here, ive developed an addiction to seeing ladies camel toes. Have been to therapy and have been advised to request as many pics as possible to cure me. If any of you ladies are in a position to assist please do so..........

You'd have loved the lady I sae in Asda earlier. Was the biggest camel toe I've ever seen. Looked more like she had a folded matress doen the front of her gym tights!"

Perhaps she was shoplifting

By *thwalescplCouple  over a year ago

brecon

I actually really do know a young lady who has a camel tattoed on one toe.

Boldie has a good camel toe!

"Hey all. Mr here, ive developed an addiction to seeing ladies camel toes. Have been to therapy and have been advised to request as many pics as possible to cure me. If any of you ladies are in a position to assist please do so..........

You'd have loved the lady I sae in Asda earlier. Was the biggest camel toe I've ever seen. Looked more like she had a folded matress doen the front of her gym tights!

Perhaps she was shoplifting "

Shoplifting what? A side of beef??

By *ce WingerMan  over a year ago

P.O. Box DE1 0NQ

Sorry, I traded my camel in for an albatross, well you know how it is when times are hard

» Add a new message to this topic