FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > The Lounge > Chat and Block

Chat and Block

Jump to: Newest in thread

By *luespartan OP   Man  over a year ago

crawley

Why is it that you one day have a great chat with somebody , even a laugh or two, then bang next time you see them your Blocked? Would it not be nice to have 1 more message to send to them just to ask why and to make sure they didnt mix you up with someboday else.

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

Chances are some people would use it as an excuse to send abuse rather than a polite 'why?'

also,if someone has been blocked is it deemed necessary for them to know why?

I'd take it as a 'thanks but no thanks'

I agree, thanks but no thanks..... Its very frustrating though, seem to be getting along. Its a very lazy way of turning someone down I think...

Some people think its clever to be rude.

Sign that they're not.

I really couldent care less if anyone blocked me....i certainly would never lose sleep over it..

"Why is it that you one day have a great chat with somebody , even a laugh or two, then bang next time you see them your Blocked? Would it not be nice to have 1 more message to send to them just to ask why and to make sure they didnt mix you up with someboday else."

Obviously they didn't think the same about the previous chat. The block facility is a good thing to stop any awkward questions and upsetting truths being told.

you probs been chatting with only one side of the couple, or if single they just changed their mind ..........

k sera sera

"Why is it that you one day have a great chat with somebody , even a laugh or two, then bang next time you see them your Blocked? Would it not be nice to have 1 more message to send to them just to ask why and to make sure they didnt mix you up with someboday else."

I will only block if they dont understand the words "no thanks"

If they block u they may not like you if thats the case why lose sleep over it move on and enjoy somebody else xx life is to short xx and if you enjoyed the chat with them then you got to take the sun when it shines as it is bout to rain xxx

Move on! It's saved you chatting to someone who most likely wouldn't have met you anyway.

By *uckscouple2007Couple  over a year ago

Bucks

"I agree, thanks but no thanks..... Its very frustrating though, seem to be getting along. Its a very lazy way of turning someone down I think..."

also a way to turn down without the grief of 'why', 'why', why' !

"I agree, thanks but no thanks..... Its very frustrating though, seem to be getting along. Its a very lazy way of turning someone down I think...

also a way to turn down without the grief of 'why', 'why', why' !"

Sure, but no thanks then block, whats the harm?

I think you'd have to be an arse to call names when given a no, but the situation as described by op was one where there was chat going on then a block without warning.....

By *luespartan OP   Man  over a year ago

crawley

Dont get me wrong guys, I certaintly havent lost any sleep over a block, I just it happened the other day and it seams crazy.

I don't know about the rest of you but when your deleting messages, have you never been in auto pilot and blocked instead of deleted, I have by mistake and had it done to me.

It's quite easy with my big sausage fingers.

I suspect you've either been chatting to one half and the other half has had a look and thought -no. Or you've inadvertently said something they didn't like.

Don't worry about it, I've been blocked by the good the bad and the very ugly, I won't lose any sleep but continue to chat and meet the nice people I get on with, some you will get on with and some you won't and then there are some you wouldn't want to anyway.

» Add a new message to this topic