FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > The Lounge > Do swingers have a higher sex drive than non swingers?

Do swingers have a higher sex drive than non swingers?

Jump to: Newest in thread

By (user no longer on site) OP     over a year ago

Do you think in general that swingers get hornier and want more sex than the average person? Do you think that there is any connection between sex drive and being in the lifestyle? Also do you think public perception that we are hornier and more sexual in nature than vanillas?

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By *atisfy janeWoman  over a year ago

Torquay

No.....I have always been like it.

It's a curse at times....

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

interesting question, think with us it may be more mischief than sex drive, feels nice to be naughty, but cannot speak for others. Everyone is different so generalisations are not useful but of course the general public (as in general media) will insist of feeding them to the masses.

By *ercedes62Woman  over a year ago

Northampton

"No.....I have always been like it.

It's a curse at times...."

I know that feeling

I can go for ages without sex, whereas when in a relationship I couldn't.

But I do notice now (when I get) the more I get the more I want.

By *iewMan  over a year ago
Forum Mod

Angus & Findhorn

No I have been a cock whore since seeing my first bulging Y Front in my mums clubbie book...

By *atisfy janeWoman  over a year ago

Torquay

"No I have been a cock whore since seeing my first bulging Y Front in my mums clubbie book...

"

Tart!......

By *iewMan  over a year ago
Forum Mod

Angus & Findhorn

"No I have been a cock whore since seeing my first bulging Y Front in my mums clubbie book...

Tart!......

"

thank you xx

" think with us it may be more mischief than sex drive"

+1

hummm not sure

i guess you could say yes, i guess you could say people with higher sex drives join such sites to fulfill there sexual needs there for yes swingers have a higher sex drive

but then i bet theres thousands of people who have high sex drives who find other ways of getting sex rather than using such sites

i use both, guys from such sites and guys who dont use them i like to keep my options open

Its the auto-suggestion thing- thinking about sex all the time makes you want it more + the availability of it means yes, we probably do!

Bit like telling a smoker not to think about smoking- then it brings it to the forefront of their mind and makes them want a fag!

I wouldn't say a higher sex drive just a more open approach to sex and a healthier attitude towards it.

I think its the other way round. People with higher sex drives get into swinging.

we havn,t a high sex drive and twice a week would be an average for us at home.

we got into this for a bit of fun and games,not to satisfy a sexual need or urge for sex.

By *iamondsmiles.Woman  over a year ago

little house on the praire

i dont think so. a single swinger may meet 7 times a week same as a couple could but you could be in a non swinging relationship 10 times aday. i would think most swingers do it for variety rather than to have lots of meets every single day

No, swingers have a harder time finding it, hence why they're swingers.

Not in my case.

I dont have a high sex drive at all. I enjoy sex with my OH but im not constantly wanting it.

the pull in swinging is not the sex for me. Its the exhibitionism. The feeling confident and strutting around a club dressed up in sexy lingerie, flirting with guys etc. Wouldnt bother me if I dont have sex with anyone else but my OH in the clubs. Of course when we do, whatever we get up to, its like a huge adventure to us. We giggle like kids about it, and its not to say that we dont enjoy things and we orgasm etc, but sex is not the main pull.

By *emmefataleWoman  over a year ago

dirtybigbadsgirlville

"No, swingers have a harder time finding it, hence why they're swingers."
Shall i send you a human biology book for christmas?

"No, swingers have a harder time finding it, hence why they're swingers.Shall i send you a human biology book for christmas? "

Yes please, I forgotten which is which!!

dirtybigbadsgirlville

"No, swingers have a harder time finding it, hence why they're swingers.Shall i send you a human biology book for christmas?

Yes please, I forgotten which is which!!"

By *ucker4AGusherMan  over a year ago

sunshine coast

we'ere just on another level when it comes to sex compaired with vanillas, they reallly don't know what their missing but never will! as will never open their minds to the pleasure of sex ... not love big difference

define vanilla?

is someone whos classed as vanilla just someone who dont swing

if you go out every friday night and pull in a pub and go for a shag does that class you as vanilla just because you didnt meet them on a site site?

ive never really understood what vanilla means

sunshine coast

another word for it is fabric???? pulling in a club is far far different, they will just shag and g, dream of group things but never do it! swingers will totally let their inhibitions go and enjoy total liberation !! who agress??

dirtybigbadsgirlville

"another word for it is fabric???? pulling in a club is far far different, they will just shag and g, dream of group things but never do it! swingers will totally let their inhibitions go and enjoy total liberation !! who agress??"
i know people that have a great sex life who dont swing, will never swing but have had the odd mmf and ffm...they dont class themselves as swingers and they certainly know the pleasure of sex....i dont think swingers have the monopoly of the enjoyment of sex at all

suppose everyone has their own ideas

i wouldnt class myself as a swingers

but then my idea of vanilla is a hubby and wife who just go to bed and have sex within themselves every night, so to me im not vanilla either

but i see this word vanilla floating about a lot and just wondered what the definition of it was

I sometimes think that fascism, communism, veganism, religion and swinging were invented by the same person.

"another word for it is fabric???? pulling in a club is far far different, they will just shag and g, dream of group things but never do it! swingers will totally let their inhibitions go and enjoy total liberation !! who agress??i know people that have a great sex life who dont swing, will never swing but have had the odd mmf and ffm...they dont class themselves as swingers and they certainly know the pleasure of sex....i dont think swingers have the monopoly of the enjoyment of sex at all"

thats true, i had a few 3sum when i was a teenager but i wasnt a swinger i just enjoyed it so did it lol

sunshine coast

so what is deffinittion of a swinger?

"I wouldn't say a higher sex drive just a more open approach to sex and a healthier attitude towards it. "

This pretty much sums it up for me too.

no idea lol

but im a single woman so im not one

» Add a new message to this topic