FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > The Lounge > Dentists are Butchers

Dentists are Butchers

Jump to: Newest in thread

By (user no longer on site) OP     over a year ago

Dentists are butchers brutal went to have a filling done instead he took the tooth out pain and £47 for the pleasure.

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By *ittle_brat_evie!!Woman  over a year ago

evesham

my dentist is amazn, dont even feel when he is injecting the gum. had to have a tooth out a while ago and was so nervous but honestly was a breeze, and yes mine was NHS to.

sorry you hve had a bad experience

Did not even let me go numb

By *yrdwomanWoman  over a year ago

Putting the 'cum' in Eboracum

"my dentist is amazn, dont even feel when he is injecting the gum. had to have a tooth out a while ago and was so nervous but honestly was a breeze, and yes mine was NHS to.

sorry you hve had a bad experience"

Ditto. Mine did a filling and extraction and it took about 20 mins including the injection. For less than £50! Bargain!

To the OP - painkillers are the way to go. Extra strength paracetomol just for today should be fine.

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

I had a wonderful dentist from when i was little who used to polish and clean your teeth when she did a check up plus coat the new tooth as it came through.

Now days unless you pay for a checkup on top of what your haveing already done they wont even look at the tooth next door yet enough polish them!

I had a tooth that started with a small filling and ended up with a filling with a bit of tooth as the new dentist butcherd it!

my dentist was fit. i accidently felt her snatch at my last app

By *iminkillieMan  over a year ago

Kilmarnock

Suggest you change your dentist my last one was like that but found a good one now so it's worth changing oh and mine is NHS too

"Suggest you change your dentist my last one was like that but found a good one now so it's worth changing oh and mine is NHS too"

Yes I am considering it did have a really good one but she moved out of the area now I have the butcher. Will have a look round.

By *eighleedsMan  over a year ago

leeds

suprised no one posted this, (if link not allowed sorry please remove)

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=hHsDKqKE_kc

It was I'm dentist from little shop of horrors, could not resit posting it

"Did not even let me go numb"

You have a tongue in your head don't you? Why didn't you tell him it wasn't numb and he'd have either waited a little longer or given you another injection.

I have a dental appointment tomorrow.

ive never had a bad time at the dentist, every time ive gone for treatment ive been happy with their work

"Did not even let me go numb

You have a tongue in your head don't you? Why didn't you tell him it wasn't numb and he'd have either waited a little longer or given you another injection."

Yes and he ignored me

By *weetcorruptionCouple  over a year ago

At home

"Dentists are butchers brutal went to have a filling done instead he took the tooth out pain and £47 for the pleasure."

....sorry, I guess you meant £47 for the pain LOL Couldn't resist it xx

i like dentist i do

You have a tongue in your head don't you? Why didn't you tell him it wasn't numb and he'd have either waited a little longer or given you another injection.

Yes and he ignored me"

Then he should have been told again, loudly. It's for him to know you are ready for treatment and he can't do that if you suffer in silence.

By *arambarMan  over a year ago

swindon

I had the shittest dentist ever a few years back... found out that she put in fillings that most likely weren't necessary. Majorly fucked off about that, I can tell you.

I now have the most amazing dentist ever. I really can't praise this guy enough. Not only is he able to do his work without it hurting me (something I always thought was impossible based on previous experiences) but he's a damned perfectionist to boot!

He has fixed _arambar jr's tooth when he had an accident that left him with a broken tooth, and he has done orthodontic work that would make a Hollywood actor smile too. Although I pay privately, _arambar jr's work was all done on the NHS.

I love my dentist. (shiny teeth!!!)

Went to walk in centre this afternoon as would not stop bleeding he had left some broken tooth in the gum completely ballsed it up I have complained so will see what happens.

i hate dentists but mine is brilliant as im epileptic she tries to make me as relaxed as possible.

By *umpkinMan  over a year ago

near the sounds of the wimborne quarter jack!

I had an evil dentist a while back. You knew it wasn`t a good dentist when he was half way through polishing my teeth one day and the drill packed up! He had to do an extraction on another visit. Had he looked at the x-rays properly, he would have seen that it wasn`t a job to be tackled under the regular local anasthetic as the root was fused to the one next to it. I ended up crying with the pain and was dispatched home with a mouth full of cotton wool and blood. Last time I went there!

By *ushroom7Man  over a year ago

Bradford

I have a hammer and chisel, and believe it or not, i'm cheap. Anyone

French dentists are SO much better. If anyone ( men and bi women especially ) wants a link for some entertaining viewing ask by PM.

You have a tongue in your head don't you? Why didn't you tell him it wasn't numb and he'd have either waited a little longer or given you another injection."

Well said Wishy.

Why not pipe up and tell him you don't want it extracting? Or if you are ok with it coming out giving the anaesthetic more time to work.

By *ittle_brat_evie!!Woman  over a year ago

evesham

"suprised no one posted this, (if link not allowed sorry please remove)

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=hHsDKqKE_kc

It was I'm dentist from little shop of horrors, could not resit posting it"

ahhhhhhh i love that film

Not been in over 15 years - brush regulary use mouth wash and never had toothache

They're overpaid, underworked and mostly incompetent

That's better rant over

By *yuiop08Man  over a year ago

Swinton

Sadists the lot of them, my dentist has an evil little grin everytime i go to see him he loves his work.

By *ushroom7Man  over a year ago

Bradford

I was kicked out of Dentistry school.

During training, when told to open the lips carefully, i should never have asked which ones.

By *uckbunnieCouple  over a year ago

Redcar

"Did not even let me go numb"

I'd of punched there lights out !

By *ngie-babyWoman  over a year ago

huntingdonish

went for my annual check up today .... everything was fine until he stuck his finger in my bum .... do you think i should change dentists ????

"went for my annual check up today .... everything was fine until he stuck his finger in my bum .... do you think i should change dentists ????

"

It's when he sticks his drill up your bum you need to worry

Tony

I have a great dentist, had to have my crowns stumps (they broke off) removed, he cut the gum along, then folded it back...didn't feel a thing, although it did bleed for several days.

» Add a new message to this topic