FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > The Lounge > Heavenly redux.....

Heavenly redux.....

Jump to: Newest in thread

By *innie The Minx OP   Woman  over a year ago

Under the Duvet

Isn't that moment wonderful, the moment you've been building up to all week, thinking about it,dreaming about it, teasing yourself by delaying that exquisite inevitable dalliance .

Then finally that heavenly moment when toss your wonderful stuff, encased in black, into the exquisite depths, hurling it so deep and hard into that willing receptacle.That wonderful wallop when it hits the bottom,sometimes with the neighbours watching! Isn't that utterly scrumptious?!

Oh I'm tingling like a rosey cheeked milkmaid on the back of a stolen moped.It's such a totes transmogrifying experience for me (or a T.T.E as I prefer to call it.)

Yes, putting the bins out is just sooooo sexy goddamnit...

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By *rincess peachWoman  over a year ago

shits creek

I normally forget mine and then rush out to the noise of the bin lorry whilst looking like a bag of shit.

By *elvet RopeMan  over a year ago

by the big field

"I normally forget mine and then rush out to the noise of the bin lorry whilst looking like a bag of shit."

Piss poor planning there.

The correct action is to saunter casually down to the freshly emptied bin and drop your bag in the bottom of a neighbours...no need to rush

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

"Isn't that moment wonderful, the moment you've been building up to all week, thinking about it,dreaming about it, teasing yourself by delaying that exquisite inevitable dalliance .

Then finally that heavenly moment when toss your wonderful stuff, encased in black, into the exquisite depths, hurling it so deep and hard into that willing receptacle.That wonderful wallop when it hits the bottom,sometimes with the neighbours watching! Isn't that utterly scrumptious?!

Oh I'm tingling like a rosey cheeked milkmaid on the back of a stolen moped.It's such a totes transmogrifying experience for me (or a T.T.E as I prefer to call it.)

Yes, putting the bins out is just sooooo sexy goddamnit...

"

Poeticlly put

S

» Add a new message to this topic