FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > The Lounge > Somebody Stop ME!!

Somebody Stop ME!!

Jump to: Newest in thread

By (user no longer on site) OP     over a year ago

got outta bed a while ago to get a drink....trundled downstairs in my t shirt n jogging bottoms....got as far as the kitchen poised and ready to trun on the tap

2 hours or so later and the bread has just gone in the oven to bake....and have mopped all the floors......I need to be stopped before I start hoovering the stairs and the upstairs bedrooms

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By *emima_puddlefuckCouple  over a year ago

hexham

want a Mistress

By *londeCazWoman  over a year ago

Arse End of the Universe, Cumbria

"got outta bed a while ago to get a drink....trundled downstairs in my t shirt n jogging bottoms....got as far as the kitchen poised and ready to trun on the tap

2 hours or so later and the bread has just gone in the oven to bake....and have mopped all the floors......I need to be stopped before I start hoovering the stairs and the upstairs bedrooms "

Please come to mine, I've got the hoovers out ready (one upstairs and one downstairs) and the cat tray needs emptying - bring some fresh bread please. Will you marry me?????

By *YLINDERCouple  over a year ago

CARDIFF

come and visit me if you are in a cleaning mood xx i ve baked my baps cooked cakes too x

"....... Will you marry me????? "

Only If I get to do all the laundry

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

"got outta bed a while ago to get a drink....trundled downstairs in my t shirt n jogging bottoms....got as far as the kitchen poised and ready to trun on the tap

2 hours or so later and the bread has just gone in the oven to bake....and have mopped all the floors......I need to be stopped before I start hoovering the stairs and the upstairs bedrooms "

you've been watching too much Downton Abbey .. harks you back to your youth when you dreamed of being Hudson in Upstairs Downstairs... or maybe Mrs Bridges.

"....... Will you marry me?????

Only If I get to do all the laundry "

Here comes the Bride - dum de dum de dum - which of us gets to wear the meringue frock????????

2 hours or so later and the bread has just gone in the oven to bake....and have mopped all the floors......I need to be stopped before I start hoovering the stairs and the upstairs bedrooms

you've been watching too much Downton Abbey .. harks you back to your youth when you dreamed of being Hudson in Upstairs Downstairs... or maybe Mrs Bridges. "

Ahhhhhh.....Mrs Bridges....now that takes me back.......fond memories of the broom cupboard and the boot room

Here comes the Bride - dum de dum de dum - which of us gets to wear the meringue frock???????? "

me....me....ME!!!!!!!

Here comes the Bride - dum de dum de dum - which of us gets to wear the meringue frock????????

me....me....ME!!!!!!! "

Ok then, so long as my bessie mate Dolly the Sheep can be my Matron of Honour xxxx Can have a Cumbrian 3sum to celebrate the nuptials x

me....me....ME!!!!!!!

Ok then, so long as my bessie mate Dolly the Sheep can be my Matron of Honour xxxx Can have a Cumbrian 3sum to celebrate the nuptials x "

woohoooo!!!....baaaaaaaa

me....me....ME!!!!!!!

Ok then, so long as my bessie mate Dolly the Sheep can be my Matron of Honour xxxx Can have a Cumbrian 3sum to celebrate the nuptials x

woohoooo!!!....baaaaaaaa "

humbug

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

Only If I get to do all the laundry "

No marry me instead!!! Ms

By *etillanteWoman  over a year ago

I'll look after Penny whilst you honeymoon

» Add a new message to this topic