FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > The Lounge > How do you single girls do it?

How do you single girls do it?

Jump to: Newest in thread

By *lit King OP   Man  over a year ago

south lakes

Jeeze us blokes (using term liberally here & won't include a fair few me included) 'us blokes' are so bloody annoying! I normally have filter on but as I'm trying to help a mate out I've temporarilly lifted it.

All the shit one liners & numpties that can't/don't read is like WHAT!

Is it me or do you girls get the same grief? You read it on profiles in CAPITALS etc & think ok ok no need to shout I'm reading your profile. I now fully get what your shouting at.

As I'm now 'one of those single blokes' vying for your attention how the hell do I jump off the page? What do we have to put in the subject line to not look like a 1 liner?

I'm all for the 'quote xyz so I know you've read my profile' bit it makes sense providing its not at the top or bottom & hidden somewhere sweet lol

Respect to you all!!!!

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By *iamondsmiles.Woman  over a year ago

little house on the praire

get him to make his own profile

By *lit King OP   Man  over a year ago

south lakes

They have - just bt Internet thing bust & due to Xmas won't be getting sorted for a bit

I know em quite well & to be fair I've had some awesome times with his mrs so least I can do just didn't expect the fuckwit brigade to rape me lol!!!

Still smiling though

By *ugby 123Couple  over a year ago
Forum Mod

O o O oo

A few weeks back , I started a single females profile as an experiment and then deleted it.

I had it for just over 24 hours...I had 130 something mails, , some where one liners, some a bit bigger, a couple were essays...none were abusive or offensive. Some of the one liners were funny, so it isn't always a bad thing.

I can't understand why people complain about getting so many mails when there are filters to slow or stop any mail and the filters are very clearly shown with new accounts....so there is no need to feel sorry for females.

If they didn't want the attention, they would use filters.

By *azzaahhWoman  over a year ago

north wales / chester

i normally have filters on but am currently arranging a social so i have had to lift them so anyone can reply ...ive said if your interetd to put Chester social in title so i know thats why youve emails but my inbox is full with young guys wanting to meet even before we've chatted ..rol on when filters can go back

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

stop tryin to score brownie points

im on to u!

"A few weeks back , I started a single females profile as an experiment and then deleted it.

I had it for just over 24 hours...I had 130 something mails, , some where one liners, some a bit bigger, a couple were essays...none were abusive or offensive. Some of the one liners were funny, so it isn't always a bad thing.

I can't understand why people complain about getting so many mails when there are filters to slow or stop any mail and the filters are very clearly shown with new accounts....so there is no need to feel sorry for females.

If they didn't want the attention, they would use filters."

Quite agree. I have a lot of filters on my account because I DON'T want hundreds of messages a day. My profile is also written to attract only the brave.

I'm here to meet a certain type of playmate not have my ego massaged, which I think is what some women crave.

By *etitesaraTV/TS  over a year ago

rochdale

I only let single males contact me when i'm actively looking for some fun, otherwise it's just a deluge of mails.

Some are pretty damned impertinent as well - "i'm free now, suck my cock" type of thing. It appears a lot of guys seriously think TV's sit around all day dressed to the nines and not working just so we can suck their cocks

Having said that, i have recieved some lovely messages from some nice and pleasant chaps.

i delete the messages that im not attracted to talking to.

doesnt bother me messages are just text nothing more

The filters are a good thing I agree

However putting them on can also not be a good thing

Ok so say someone is out of your age range by a day or so the filter will block the profile and you may miss out on a potentially good meet fa instance

Don't think It's a simple case of single females not using the filters because they want the attention I just believe they are leaving there options open

People get unwanted pestering rude aggressive mails off all the different groups and ages and always will even with the filters

As I said they are a brilliant tool as are a lot of fabs features but can also be negative to missing a potentially good meet as well xx

By *habsMan  over a year ago

Fortress of Solitude, Middlesex

A female friend once asked how to out her mails that had made it through filters (in addition), I recommended:

1) Bulk delete mails with silhouette as avatar.

2) Bulk delete mails with cock pics as avatar

3) Bulk delete any that look like one liners from the preview.

Should get rid of half theinbox at least. lol.

By *iamondsmiles.Woman  over a year ago

little house on the praire

I have my filters set accordingly. If people dont want loads of mail from people outside what they are looking for then thats all they have to do

I have to agree.

I am not gay or bi and on my profile it says looking for couples and ladies yet still get men msging me asking if want meet up winks and friend request its quite annoying tbh

Totally agree with Sassy

I have all filters set and get few mails through but saves having to delete all the others

» Add a new message to this topic