FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > The Lounge > That was weird.....

That was weird.....

Jump to: Newest in thread

By *oe_Steve_NWest OP   Couple  over a year ago

Bolton

Our bird feeder ran out of peanuts earlier and one of the squirrels was sitting there kinda barking at us - I'm sure it was telling up to fill it up! Has anyone else heard a squirrel 'talk' (or do I need to review my medication again?)

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By *etillanteWoman  over a year ago

"Our bird feeder ran out of peanuts earlier and one of the squirrels was sitting there kinda barking at us - I'm sure it was telling up to fill it up! Has anyone else heard a squirrel 'talk' (or do I need to review my medication again?)"

No we have one that comes in the house to pinch the cat biscuits.

If it's empty it barks, quiet cute really

Bolton

"Our bird feeder ran out of peanuts earlier and one of the squirrels was sitting there kinda barking at us - I'm sure it was telling up to fill it up! Has anyone else heard a squirrel 'talk' (or do I need to review my medication again?)

No we have one that comes in the house to pinch the cat biscuits.

If it's empty it barks, quiet cute really"

Ah, that sounds really cute - I'm glad there were 4 of us here at the time so I had witnesses!

By *etillanteWoman  over a year ago

I live in a bungalow and in summer have the patio doors open, it will walk right through the house to the office to complain if the cat bisucits have all gone.

Barks at me to get my attention and then waits me for to follow it.

Bolton

"I live in a bungalow and in summer have the patio doors open, it will walk right through the house to the office to complain if the cat bisucits have all gone.

"

Thats so sweet - they're cheekly little devils aren't they- you'll have to see if you can catch it on film!

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

"I live in a bungalow and in summer have the patio doors open, it will walk right through the house to the office to complain if the cat bisucits have all gone.

Thats so sweet - they're cheekly little devils aren't they- you'll have to see if you can catch it on film!"

Catch it and put it in a roasting tin.

W

Bolton

Thats so sweet - they're cheekly little devils aren't they- you'll have to see if you can catch it on film!

Catch it and put it in a roasting tin.

W "

I haven't eaten squirrel yet- quite fancy it - has any one else?

By *heekychezzaWoman  over a year ago

warrington

well there's a particular one in our local woods and if it sees you picking the pinecones up it barks like mad and throws things at yer....

Bolton

"well there's a particular one in our local woods and if it sees you picking the pinecones up it barks like mad and throws things at yer.... "

lol - thats funny - i hadn't even thought about them making a sound but thinking about it -they'd need to to communicate -it was just really weird!

warrington

a friend who lives near Leeds has one that comes and knocks on the patio door every morning...she's been feeding it for years...lol

They are rats on legs... but yeah as cute as hell..

We have one who comes for crunchy nut cornflakes, comes to the back door.. looks, I get the flakes he comes in and eats them in return he digs up next doors bulbs instead... Seems a fair swap..

warrington

pmsl....glad to see you had a good time and managed to get through it...not only unscathed, but by the sound of it, very happy

Had a darkly funny moment when my friend was feeding cute "squirrell nutkins" and it proceeded to bite right through his hand even fracturing the bones. Have to agree with the fluffy rats description but I have a deeper question ...

Flying shagging (usually one legged) rats a.k.a. London pidgeons - filthy orrrible fookers and I have never seen a baby one ever despite once living next to a pidgeon house. So where do the fookers come from? Does someone make them? Think maybe you could take one to new york and ask for a million dollars or you will let the blight loose on everyone.

"pmsl....glad to see you had a good time and managed to get through it...not only unscathed, but by the sound of it, very happy "

Happy... I'm smiling from tit to elbow lol..

Awsome night... Great party and a great time after lol..

warrington

"pmsl....glad to see you had a good time and managed to get through it...not only unscathed, but by the sound of it, very happy

Awsome night... Great party and a great time after lol.. "

woo hoo...

"pmsl....glad to see you had a good time and managed to get through it...not only unscathed, but by the sound of it, very happy

Awsome night... Great party and a great time after lol..

woo hoo... "

Now time for the proper party on Sat lol

By *riendlyfunfemWoman  over a year ago

A world of my own

"Our bird feeder ran out of peanuts earlier and one of the squirrels was sitting there kinda barking at us - I'm sure it was telling up to fill it up! Has anyone else heard a squirrel 'talk' (or do I need to review my medication again?)"

There was one in my tree the other day, a cat was chsing it and it was making that barking sound, actually I thought it sounded more like a duck quacking!

haha go pussy girl

btw think all the people who have been talking about squirrels talking have been on the magic mushrooms myself

Bolton

"haha go pussy girl

btw think all the people who have been talking about squirrels talking have been on the magic mushrooms myself"

lol - i knew i had to leave them mushrooms alone -

"haha go pussy girl

btw think all the people who have been talking about squirrels talking have been on the magic mushrooms myself

lol - i knew i had to leave them mushrooms alone - "

see i bet everyone in your party who saw the squirrel talking had all had mushroom omlette

Bolton

"haha go pussy girl

lol - i knew i had to leave them mushrooms alone -

see i bet everyone in your party who saw the squirrel talking had all had mushroom omlette"

I thought there was something wrong with them - also - when squirrel nutkin said 'hey - you- fill up my nut supply now' i should have realised i was hallucinating! good fun tho!

» Add a new message to this topic