FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > The Lounge > Regrets, I've had a few

Regrets, I've had a few

Jump to: Newest in thread

By *yrdwoman OP   Woman  over a year ago

Putting the 'cum' in Eboracum

Do you have any regrets from 2011? Especially regarding meets and events on Fab? And do you have any things you intend to do more of in 2012?

Mine are: never getting to Tease 2 when I wanted to, and taking so long to get to Isis (seriously, it took me til August to go, and I've never looked back since).

I intend to try and meet more guys in York this year. I know they're here somewhere, just need to coax them out.

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

Looking to try anal with other guys this year coming, only hubby has ever done that with me such a turn on gona buy some stretching toys & see how we get on

The only regrets that you should have are about things that ya haven't done xx

No regrets, but we didn't do anything during 2011 mainly due to family stuff, and as there's nothing planned for tonight, other than vanilla stuff, we are looking forward to 2012.

We've made a few new local "pen friends" whom we hope to meet very soon, one couple hopefully next weekend if other things go to plan.

So, 2012 is when we start again

By *abioMan  over a year ago

Newcastle and Gateshead

none..... if it the one thing i have leant this year is that things are sent to try us... whether that be big things, like losing jobs, people you care about, or surgery..... or people who you thought were something they turned out not to be....

no looking back for me, and everything that has happened has ended up making me a stronger person.....

I might meet more men who are under 40 as i seem to like them more, and not meet men just because they send me nice messages.

By *acciWoman  over a year ago

leeds

No regrets here dnt see the point in looking back,only forward x

By *obbytupperMan  over a year ago

Menston near Ilkley

"No regrets here dnt see the point in looking back,only forward x"

+1

By *iamondsmiles.Woman  over a year ago

little house on the praire

I have very few regrets in life(only one really). You cant change the past just make the most of the future

By *arambarMan  over a year ago

swindon

"none..... if it the one thing i have leant this year is that things are sent to try us... whether that be big things, like losing jobs, people you care about, or surgery..... or people who you thought were something they turned out not to be....

no looking back for me, and everything that has happened has ended up making me a stronger person....."

Well said. Life's a bitch really... but even so it's still a helluva lot better than the alternative.

A very Happy New Year to you, Fabio. And to everyone else as well.

By *isscheekychopsWoman  over a year ago

The land of grey peas and bacon

I have 1 regret but I can't change it I juat have to move on from it...

By *eaboMan  over a year ago

marden

we don't live long enough for regrets. As long as we can take something from every experience there is no need for regrets. Will be attending more socials next year though, hopefully a few more up north with the nutters.

By *amschwingerzCouple  over a year ago

West

Depends how you percieve a 'regret'..

Regret an outcome..ok..but never regret a decision..ever.

You made the best choice at the time given the circumstances and options you had..

From deciding on a certain meal in a restaurant and wishing you'd had what your partner had chose, to trying a cigarette or a drug for the first time and getting hooked..

You made that choice at the time, its what you thought was best..if you really really wanted that other meal you would have picked it..if you really really didnt want to try a cigarette or a drug..you wouldnt have.

Learn to live with the fact you 'got it wrong' and move on...dont regret.

By *odareyouMan  over a year ago

not far from iceland,,,,,, tescos is nearer though :-) (near leeds)

Only one regret...

I didn't join sooner, if 2012 is anywhere near the fun I've had in the last six months, roll on midnight..

Have a fantastic new year and best wishes for 2012

Only one regret as far as meets go this year and that was a guy i met who turned out to be a fruit case, he called up the taxi firm i used to use when i left his house and asked them for my address as id left my purse there and he needed to get it back to me, which was a lie, and they gave it him i had told him i didnt want to meet him anymore for no big reason to be honest id just met him a few times and felt it was time to move on, anyway after i stopped meeting him was when he found my address out and un known to me he'd been watching my house, one day out the blue about a week after i told him and id had no contact with him since he sent me a text message telling me what my daughter was wearing, who she was with and where she was ended up getting the police out cause he did it a couple of times and i wasnt taking any chances that he was just bluffing where my daughter was concerned

So yeah i regret meeting him lol

As for what i intend to do more, private meets i think, i tend to use clubs more at the mo as i dont drive so getting about is hard for me, but id like to do more private meets so i may make an effort

also

I've told myself im going to try a toy boy lol i get loads of messages from some really nice looking young guys but i always turn them down as i feel im to old but ive decided im going to meet one in the new year lol

By *emima_puddlefuckCouple  over a year ago

hexham

"Do you have any regrets from 2011? Especially regarding meets and events on Fab? And do you have any things you intend to do more of in 2012?

Mine are: never getting to Tease 2 when I wanted to, and taking so long to get to Isis (seriously, it took me til August to go, and I've never looked back since).

I intend to try and meet more guys in York this year. I know they're here somewhere, just need to coax them out. "

Nope...2011 was fab, and 2012 will be fabber(is that a word )

i have 1 regret, not listening to what my head was telling me sooner about my ex. Then perhaps i wouldnt have got so hurt after finding out that after being together for over a year, he was actually living with another woman and has 3 kids.

"Only one regret as far as meets go this year and that was a guy i met who turned out to be a fruit case, he called up the taxi firm i used to use when i left his house and asked them for my address as id left my purse there and he needed to get it back to me, which was a lie, and they gave it him i had told him i didnt want to meet him anymore for no big reason to be honest id just met him a few times and felt it was time to move on, anyway after i stopped meeting him was when he found my address out and un known to me he'd been watching my house, one day out the blue about a week after i told him and id had no contact with him since he sent me a text message telling me what my daughter was wearing, who she was with and where she was ended up getting the police out cause he did it a couple of times and i wasnt taking any chances that he was just bluffing where my daughter was concerned

As for what i intend to do more, private meets i think, i tend to use clubs more at the mo as i dont drive so getting about is hard for me, but id like to do more private meets so i may make an effort

also

I've told myself im going to try a toy boy lol i get loads of messages from some really nice looking young guys but i always turn them down as i feel im to old but ive decided im going to meet one in the new year lol"

Oooooh i'm going to buy some shorts and hide a carrrot down there as a pretend tally whacker x

I dont do regrets... or you can tear yourself apart.. only thing I can change is the future.. so that is what I concentrate on.

Cali x

By *arambarMan  over a year ago

swindon

"Only one regret as far as meets go this year and that was a guy i met who turned out to be a fruit case, he called up the taxi firm i used to use when i left his house and asked them for my address as id left my purse there and he needed to get it back to me, which was a lie, and they gave it him i had told him i didnt want to meet him anymore for no big reason to be honest id just met him a few times and felt it was time to move on, anyway after i stopped meeting him was when he found my address out and un known to me he'd been watching my house, one day out the blue about a week after i told him and id had no contact with him since he sent me a text message telling me what my daughter was wearing, who she was with and where she was ended up getting the police out cause he did it a couple of times and i wasnt taking any chances that he was just bluffing where my daughter was concerned

also

I've told myself im going to try a toy boy lol i get loads of messages from some really nice looking young guys but i always turn them down as i feel im to old but ive decided im going to meet one in the new year lol"

Holy shit! What a psycho (him, not you).

No regrets.

If I did have any I most likely forgot them.

By *aceytopWoman  over a year ago

from a town near you

this year has been my best for a long time,but no regrets, everything iv done has taught me something,and everything iv done has led me to where i am now.im looking forward to 2012 and all it brings,happy new year to all

"none..... if it the one thing i have leant this year is that things are sent to try us... whether that be big things, like losing jobs, people you care about, or surgery..... or people who you thought were something they turned out not to be....

no looking back for me, and everything that has happened has ended up making me a stronger person....."

Mate you couldn't have said it any better had everything you mentioned this year, But all behind me now and looking forward to new and exciting year with new opportunities

» Add a new message to this topic