FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > The Lounge > Is it a single thing

Is it a single thing

Jump to: Newest in thread

By (user no longer on site) OP     over a year ago

As a single guy I don't get many replies no probs with that but today had a message of someone I've met moaning at me for blocking there friend for who as been looking at me more than once I sent a message to see if interested in chatting no reply then message deleted again no probs check site rules so blocked them now my question is do couples or single ladies get this or is it us lads that have to put up with it just in case they charge there minds o by the way there both no blocked

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

I don’t understand

He blocked someone that wasn't interested so as to not message again. Then someone he knows messages asking why.

"He blocked someone that wasn't interested so as to not message again. Then someone he knows messages asking why. "

Oh

No OP I’ve never experienced that. I’ve had abuse from ‘friends’ who I actually think was just fake profiles for blocking people but that’s about it

By *naswingdressWoman  over a year ago

Manchester (she/her)

I get drama occasionally. Can't be doing with it. If I block profile X, it's between me and profile X. Profile Y doesn't have anything to do with it.

Similarly, if I meet profile A, it's not the business of profile B.

"I get drama occasionally. Can't be doing with it. If I block profile X, it's between me and profile X. Profile Y doesn't have anything to do with it.

Similarly, if I meet profile A, it's not the business of profile B. "

Let me know when you get to d...

By *naswingdressWoman  over a year ago

Manchester (she/her)

"I get drama occasionally. Can't be doing with it. If I block profile X, it's between me and profile X. Profile Y doesn't have anything to do with it.

Similarly, if I meet profile A, it's not the business of profile B.

Let me know when you get to d..."

I think I've been through the alphabet...

By (user no longer on site) OP     over a year ago

"He blocked someone that wasn't interested so as to not message again. Then someone he knows messages asking why. "
yes sorry in simple words

By *etite HandfulWoman  over a year ago

Chester

"As a single guy I don't get many replies no probs with that but today had a message of someone I've met moaning at me for blocking there friend for who as been looking at me more than once I sent a message to see if interested in chatting no reply then message deleted again no probs check site rules so blocked them now my question is do couples or single ladies get this or is it us lads that have to put up with it just in case they charge there minds o by the way there both no blocked "

Leave the block on its looks like mind games I never have a problem if im blocked by someone if I don't reply it saves lots of wasted messages.

» Add a new message to this topic