FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > The Lounge > Would you change your job?

Would you change your job?

Jump to: Newest in thread

By (user no longer on site) OP     over a year ago

I think I should retrain as a dentist. Second visit in less than a month and my bank balance also feels the pain

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

Love my job.... don’t think I’d retrain.... a healthy pay rise would be nice though

I’m starting a new one in a months time, it will lead onto my ideal job so I’m happy.

I had the dental hygienist this morning, she was stern!

By *uciyassMan  over a year ago

sheffield

I love my job. Not necessarily all the changes they make at the drop of a hat but it’s justa different view for me jobs still the same.

"I’m starting a new one in a months time, it will lead onto my ideal job so I’m happy.

I had the dental hygienist this morning, she was stern! "

Congrats, enjoy!

I'd definitely change mine to something with more sociable working hours and better pay.

My ideal role is "morale officer" for a company that does work all over the world

P

I should have done what I went to college to train for, to become a millionaire astronaut cowboy.

By *wisted999Man  over a year ago

North Bucks

I concur. I had a dental implant two weeks ago and I feel like I should be able to move into the surgery the amount it cost.

Although when he switched the toothache off in one visit I could have married him I was that relieved.

Been there lol

And job wise i no longer have a choice lol

I had a change of job from an office job to an outdoors one.

It’s not great money and the work not guaranteed but i am lot happier.

By *eady and Willing 9Man  over a year ago

Wherever the party is @

I would retrain as injury and circumstances stopped me doing my ideal job. But i'm happy with what i do. Holidays are perfect and the pay is decent with plenty room to make more

"I'd definitely change mine to something with more sociable working hours and better pay.

My ideal role is "morale officer" for a company that does work all over the world

P"

I so want you to have THAT job!

Unless I get my dream job sorted as a writer and it requires me to spend ever more time with you on the grounds of "doing research"....

B

By *adame 2SwordsWoman  over a year ago

Victoria, London

Giving up my job as an auditor to be a b&b owner.

"Giving up my job as an auditor to be a b&b owner."

Given the right location think this is something I could do

By *HaRiFMan  over a year ago

Beyond the shadows.

I enjoy what I do pays not brilliant but the hours suits me.

I'm self-employed and have to say my job is brilliant. Not perfect but I'm working on that.

I started life with an office job that didnt suit me. Luckily, I hated it so much that I quit. Work takes up a huge amount of your life; I know it's not easy but to change it you're not happy.

Nope

I enjoy working in sales

Yeah, I would. I had my own business(es) but no love for what I was doing. Took a plunge 10 years ago to do something different and found my calling.

That being said I do need to find something that pay's better!

I don't mind my job it suits my life at the moment

If I could go straight in to a job that either paid the same or more and with the same amount of flexibility and an amount of autonomy... then I'd definitely consider it

By *rontier PsychiatristMan  over a year ago

Coventry

Not unless I can find an easier job with more social hours that pays the same (or more), with as good t&c's and final sallery pension for a 4 day week. So no I don't ever see me doing a different job and to be fair I'm not complaining.

I wouldn’t want to look in peoples gobs all day every day whatever the money, must get boring.

I took a giant leap about 10 yrs ago was an accountant and earning 40k decided I hated office life and being stuck behind a desk soooooo

I decided no more went to uni and retrained in my now job caring for ppl, the job is tough, crazy hrs and my pay at start was half what I earned but I didn’t care I found something I love and passion for. Yes there are times I think what the hell I do swapping but then something happens or I make a difference and that vanishes quick.

Do what love money ain’t everything, I would love a better social time but maybe in time I will get that but at min I enjoy the fast paced excitement

Not a chance.. Being pd for swinging around in trees and large bonfires at my age... Awesome

By *iss.HoneyWoman  over a year ago

"I'd definitely change mine to something with more sociable working hours and better pay.

P"

What does this require?

I'm going to. Its in the pipeline.

By *eal_curves_is_backWoman  over a year ago

London

I love my job. Just could do with more work and/or better rates.

"I took a giant leap about 10 yrs ago was an accountant and earning 40k decided I hated office life and being stuck behind a desk soooooo

I decided no more went to uni and retrained in my now job caring for ppl, the job is tough, crazy hrs and my pay at start was half what I earned but I didn’t care I found something I love and passion for. Yes there are times I think what the hell I do swapping but then something happens or I make a difference and that vanishes quick.

Do what love money ain’t everything, I would love a better social time but maybe in time I will get that but at min I enjoy the fast paced excitement "

Love this.

By *abs..Woman  over a year ago

I wouldn’t change now because I love what I do but I did have a few career change a few years ago. We’re at work too much to be unhappy so I would always want to do something I enjoy

I'm due a career change. 7 years in current workplace. I still wanna learn new stuff.

By *urls and DressesWoman  over a year ago

Somewhere near here

I’ve changed my job, gone back to uni to do a second degree for a new career.

I’m sat here on the beautiful day writing up a presentation and now regretting my decision

By *hilloutMan  over a year ago

All over the place! Northwesr, , Southwest

I love what I do and am very good at it. Just began slipping into a more high end role and am living every second of it. Loads of sponsored training now as well. Win win!

P

What does this require?

"

Seeing as P hasn't replied yet...

I believe she wants to have this role within the company I work at? It would involve being on our sites wherever in the world we are, generally making brews for the grafters, telling any shirkers how disappointed in them she was and giving massages to those members of the crew that needed them.

Oh and keeping my own morale sky high with her sterling company and copious amounts of sex...

B

P

What does this require?

I believe she wants to have this role within the company I work at? It would involve being on our sites wherever in the world we are, generally making brews for the grafters, telling any shirkers how disappointed in them she was and giving massages to those members of the crew that needed them.

Oh and keeping my own morale sky high with her sterling company and copious amounts of sex...

B"

Dirty bitch

By *andybeachWoman  over a year ago

In the middle

I have just passed 20 years service with my company so I guess that would be a no

By *om and JennieCouple  over a year ago

Chams or Socials

I love my job, really love the flexibility and most of my team but hate the low pay & the system. Been there in various roles for over 21 years & it’s so easy to stay. Might re-consider once the kids don’t need us to bank roll them......

J

By *ittle_brat_evie!!Woman  over a year ago

evesham

"I think I should retrain as a dentist. Second visit in less than a month and my bank balance also feels the pain "

Not just for money, no.

I’m changing mine immediately. Cannot wait for the change

Was a chef and hotel/pub management for 15yrs.

Changed to a Vehicle damage assessor...

Now a chef again..

So no lol

By *uxom redCouple  over a year ago

Shrewsbury

I like my job just not some of the people I work with!

Absolutely not, we are both doing a job that we were born to do (co managing a small hotel), we know this job isn’t forever but having it on our CV when we go to another hotel looks good. Plus also I get to work with my knob of a husband every single day, so we get to see each other all the time, it feels weird when we aren’t together now lol.

Geeky x

Yep. No idea what I went to do when I grow up, but when I figure it out, I'm off!

In order to get my (Mrs) dream job I need to do a masters, which I intend to start next year via distance learning. I did a HNC and degree whilst having a full time job plus a cleaning job at weekends to support myself. So it has felt like I have been retraining in order to reach my goal for years as I used to be a hotel receptionist. The job I am in now will go some way towards getting me there but it is far from my dream job.

Trying as i dont have one

I'm not in my dream job as there's none where I live, but I'm in a well paid (for the area) outdoors job which I do love, so much so that I'm bored on my days off!

P

What does this require?

B"

How good are her brew making skills?

I changed mine a few months ago. Was in a really well paid job, but the daily bulshit meant it wasn't worth it.

I've taken a pay cut but loving my new job.

Being happy lots of money

"I changed mine a few months ago. Was in a really well paid job, but the daily bulshit meant it wasn't worth it.

I've taken a pay cut but loving my new job.

Being happy lots of money"

I get this totally. After Mr and I have saved enough to buy a house then I'm thinking of taking a paydrop and getting back into lab bench work instead of management. Having joy in your job is so important and really impacts the rest of your life as well.

Flick your bean instead

I enjoy my job.

But would leave if I could have the lifestyle I wish to achieve from elsewhere.

Mistress Amelia

"Flick your bean instead "

Who's bean???

I enjoy mine, wouldn't change it now

"I enjoy mine, wouldn't change it now "

What do you do ?

By *al01Man  over a year ago

solihull

Im lookin for a new job

By *rincessvenusCouple  over a year ago

Hull

ime self employed and the boss i love it

By *ynecplCouple  over a year ago

Newcastle upon Tyne

Having had a very successful career which came to a natural end I have changed jobs regularly for the last 7 years but none have provided me with the satisfaction I got from that role.

Last year I was asked to join my present company and whilst it is not brilliant the hours are good and the work easy, I think it is time I stopped looking for that perfect role and enjoyed what I have.

If anyone is prepared to pay me more than £30,000p/a I'll be happy to switch. I'll even wipe your arse

"If anyone is prepared to pay me more than £30,000p/a I'll be happy to switch. I'll even wipe your arse "

£30000 and you will wipe arses...£15000 or less is the going rate for that!

Geeky x

I am in a predicament. I have a Job now as an engineer so I am out and about and enjoy it. I have received a offer to go and work at a prison. I am thinking to work there a year and then move elsewhere in the civil service. The take home pay for both is the same now but the engineer job has a ceiling of about 38K and the civil service is massive and has a lot of opportunities, What would you do if you were me?

"If anyone is prepared to pay me more than £30,000p/a I'll be happy to switch. I'll even wipe your arse

£30000 and you will wipe arses...£15000 or less is the going rate for that!

Geeky x"

I know, I've done it. Most people wouldn't contemplate it at £60,000

"I am in a predicament. I have a Job now as an engineer so I am out and about and enjoy it. I have received a offer to go and work at a prison. I am thinking to work there a year and then move elsewhere in the civil service. The take home pay for both is the same now but the engineer job has a ceiling of about 38K and the civil service is massive and has a lot of opportunities, What would you do if you were me?"

if you like your job. Stay.

By *ngelina4uWoman  over a year ago

Camberley/Middleton

Happy with mine even if I have to work in the city at times I don't know i could be a dentist with all those Jeremy Kyle mouths about!

My job is okay, I enjoy it mostly, and it tops up my pension from my previous job. I have been offered better paying positions but with that comes a desk, travel and stress. Fuck that.

By * and M lookingCouple  over a year ago

Worcester

I don’t work any more but Mr M would never change his.

If I could physically do it I would teach dance.

"Happy with mine even if I have to work in the city at times I don't know i could be a dentist with all those Jeremy Kyle mouths about! "

Hmmm yes, a valid point that needs careful consideration.... I'll still do it

By *e_jpMan  over a year ago

Newcastle upon Tyne

I wouldn’t change mine, absolutely love what I do.

By *egularLegsMan  over a year ago

Erdington

Meh

By *un22Woman  over a year ago

out in the sticks in the north east england

love my job but would also love a side job of being a sex toy reviewer x

» Add a new message to this topic