FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > The Lounge > Are there any women on here who don’t need a connection ?

Are there any women on here who don’t need a connection ?

Jump to: Newest in thread

By (user no longer on site) OP     over a year ago

Every woman seems to say they need a connection first before they have sex with someone, but I think what they really mean is they want to see if the bloke is hot or not. Let’s face it ladies if the bloke is hot you’re still going to sit on his cock regardless, even if he’s dull as shit and has nothing going on personality wise. So are any women going to admit they don’t need a mental connection and are happy just to fuck ?

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

The one without a chain on her

I have to find him attractive at least.

I mean, I'm not looking for the next big thing, more of a distraction from the everyday lol.

Attraction and the strong desire to fuck like an animal on sight is all that is required.

[Removed by poster at 24/02/19 18:34:29]

Would you go and have sex with someone you didn’t find appealing OP

"[Removed by poster at 24/02/19 18:34:29]"

I was just replying to that!

"Would you go and have sex with someone you didn’t find appealing OP "

No I wouldn’t, but I don’t need a mental connection, I just need them to be hot and have lovely perky tits.

Actually, that’s not true. There have been some hot guys that I’ve turned down because they’re dull as dishwater

By *irginieWoman  over a year ago

Near Marlborough

"Every woman seems to say they need a connection first before they have sex with someone, but I think what they really mean is they want to see if the bloke is hot or not. Let’s face it ladies if the bloke is hot you’re still going to sit on his cock regardless, even if he’s dull as shit and has nothing going on personality wise. So are any women going to admit they don’t need a mental connection and are happy just to fuck ?

"

Yes. In a club situation absolutely I prefer this. 1 on 1. No.

V x

No it's more than attraction. Met plenty of beautiful men that I've not wanted to have sex with.

Near Marlborough

"Actually, that’s not true. There have been some hot guys that I’ve turned down because they’re dull as dishwater "

Me too

"Actually, that’s not true. There have been some hot guys that I’ve turned down because they’re dull as dishwater "

They couldn’t have been that hot then.

"Would you go and have sex with someone you didn’t find appealing OP

No I wouldn’t, but I don’t need a mental connection, I just need them to be hot and have lovely perky tits. "

I mistyped it....lol...

It's possible to find someone appealing without a full blown mental connection.

By * Lexi xWoman  over a year ago

stockport

I have to fancy him......

No I wouldn’t, but I don’t need a mental connection, I just need them to be hot and have lovely perky tits.

I mistyped it....lol..."

Us ladies need to find you men hot too

It's possible to find someone appealing without a full blown mental connection. "

Yes, I agree

If I was to turn up, fuck and depart then I don’t need a connection, however that’s not where I’m at now.

I’ve done that in the past and it’s a soulless experience.

"I have to fancy him......

"

So you don’t need a connection ?

By *eliWoman  over a year ago

I'll know it when I find it.

"Let’s face it ladies if the bloke is hot you’re still going to sit on his cock regardless, even if he’s dull as shit and has nothing going on personality wise."

You have such an insight in to women, Tame.

I've not needed a connection in the past. But, personally? I find it far better when I do have that connection. There's that shared intimacy and I can relax more and enjoy the sex more. So now I do want that connection regardless of how hot they are.

"Every woman seems to say they need a connection first before they have sex with someone, but I think what they really mean is they want to see if the bloke is hot or not. Let’s face it ladies if the bloke is hot you’re still going to sit on his cock regardless, even if he’s dull as shit and has nothing going on personality wise. So are any women going to admit they don’t need a mental connection and are happy just to fuck ?

"

I have to say in my case that is not true. I would not consider myself a vain person but get enough second looks to know I could easily pick up a hot guy off the street. For me connection is essential

I mistyped it....lol...

Us ladies need to find you men hot too "

Yes I’m not saying you don’t. But I think the term connection that is used by women is just something they can say when they didn’t fancy the bloke.

I have to say in my case that is not true. I would not consider myself a vain person but get enough second looks to know I could easily pick up a hot guy off the street. For me connection is essential "

Unless of course the second looks are more like 'dear god'

I mistyped it....lol...

Yes I’m not saying you don’t. But I think the term connection that is used by women is just something they can say when they didn’t fancy the bloke. "

No. It means they're looking for the next baby daddy

stockport

"I have to fancy him......

So you don’t need a connection ?"

Depends.....

Attraction of course.

If I’m chatting to someone and we click that’s a bonus. But online to real life change so much. To find someone you connect with on here and in real life I think is hard.

I would rather use a toy than fuck someone who's dull. Not worth the feeling shit thing after.

"Let’s face it ladies if the bloke is hot you’re still going to sit on his cock regardless, even if he’s dull as shit and has nothing going on personality wise.

I've not needed a connection in the past. But, personally? I find it far better when I do have that connection. There's that shared intimacy and I can relax more and enjoy the sex more. So now I do want that connection regardless of how hot they are."

I’m just saying a lot of women are happy to fuck without a connection if the bloke is hot and nothing else, but most wouldn’t admit it, cause heaven forbid a women comes across as shallow as a man.

"I would rather use a toy than fuck someone who's dull. Not worth the feeling shit thing after.

"

sorry if i bored ya

By *hilloutMan  over a year ago

All over the place! Northwesr, , Southwest

This question is also applicable to men as well, though I suspect, to a lesser extent. Men are more prone to be content with just the sex than women i've found.

Me personally, if it's in a club and the person is attractive, not really an issue.

If I meet someone 1:1 absolutely need a connection otherwise it would be a stale, empty experience and i'm not here for that.

What is a connection ? Is it mental attraction or physical ?? I think it depends on the individual and what the view on ‘connection’ is!

By *abs..Woman  over a year ago

It depends what you mean by a connection. I need to be attracted to them and I need to want to spend time with them. There’s no point in being with anyone that I don’t get along with, no matter how attractive.

stockport

"This question is also applicable to men as well, though I suspect, to a lesser extent. Men are more prone to be content with just the sex than women i've found.

Me personally, if it's in a club and the person is attractive, not really an issue.

If I meet someone 1:1 absolutely need a connection otherwise it would be a stale, empty experience and i'm not here for that."

I’d love to go to a club. I dont think I could have sex there though.....

I need to have a connection to sleep with men or women. We don't do random one off meets for this reason. I don't look at anyone and immediately want to fuck them and never have. I need to speak with them and spend at least a bit of pre-sexual encounter time with them in order to build a rapport and want to take things further. We always have a soical first for this reason.

By *ea monkeyMan  over a year ago

Manchester (he/him)

"Let’s face it ladies if the bloke is hot you’re still going to sit on his cock regardless, even if he’s dull as shit and has nothing going on personality wise.

I've not needed a connection in the past. But, personally? I find it far better when I do have that connection. There's that shared intimacy and I can relax more and enjoy the sex more. So now I do want that connection regardless of how hot they are.

I’m just saying a lot of women are happy to fuck without a connection if the bloke is hot and nothing else, but most wouldn’t admit it, cause heaven forbid a women comes across as shallow as a man."

Are you speaking for all guys there OP?

Perhaps I'm a bit weird then, I would much prefer a mental connection than just finding someone hot.

Attraction is important but that's not the only aspect that I look for.

"This question is also applicable to men as well, though I suspect, to a lesser extent. Men are more prone to be content with just the sex than women i've found.

If I meet someone 1:1 absolutely need a connection otherwise it would be a stale, empty experience and i'm not here for that."

Nicely put

I’m just saying a lot of women are happy to fuck without a connection if the bloke is hot and nothing else, but most wouldn’t admit it, cause heaven forbid a women comes across as shallow as a man."

Apart from those of us that are shamelessly just looking to fuck fit men. No dad bods here thanks. You can ignore us though

"It depends what you mean by a connection. I need to be attracted to them and I need to want to spend time with them. There’s no point in being with anyone that I don’t get along with, no matter how attractive. "

Exactly

Connection can mean a different thing to me than it does the next person

I’m just saying a lot of women are happy to fuck without a connection if the bloke is hot and nothing else, but most wouldn’t admit it, cause heaven forbid a women comes across as shallow as a man.

Perhaps I'm a bit weird then, I would much prefer a mental connection than just finding someone hot.

Attraction is important but that's not the only aspect that I look for. "

I’m talking about the way men are generally perceived, especially on here, not talking about me personally.

I have to have desire. The last guy I met I’d only looked at some pictures, spoke to him for 10 mins on the phone and a few texts through the next day and that evening I half shagged him. No chance to build or develop a connection it was pure desire/lust.

In a club situation, sure!

I just walked up to a guy (on more than one occasion) and said- let's go get a room.

Manchester (he/him)

I’m talking about the way men are generally perceived, especially on here, not talking about me personally. "

Ah the fabled 'men'. The same ones that are by turns abusive and white knighting, willing to shag anything that moves but never turn up?

Much the same as these ladies that you're talking about, I think they only exist in pigeon holes and sweeping statements.

Connection for me encompasses the physical, mental, intellectual and spiritual, but those last three don't stand a chance without the first one

By *hetalkingstoveMan  over a year ago

London

"heaven forbid a women comes across as shallow as a man."

Ah, you're so close to figuring this out.

Maybe think how men and women's sexuality are generally treated differently in society and you might get why women aren't going to be as gung ho as men.

A mental connection is the difference between a fantastic fuck and just a fuck.

I can fuck without a connection, have done many times, you don't have that connection with just anyone. But it does add to the experience.

I can establish a connection in a matter of minutes.

I need mental stimulation to want sex because the kind of sex I like doesn't involve me opening my legs and taking dick.

I can do that with a vibrator without shaving my legs or leaving my house.

This

In the past I did but not anymore.

I’m happy to admit I’m shallow in certain aspects and yes if I was in a club and horny the hot guy would be my target

I’m talking about the way men are generally perceived, especially on here, not talking about me personally.

Ah the fabled 'men'. The same ones that are by turns abusive and white knighting, willing to shag anything that moves but never turn up?

Much the same as these ladies that you're talking about, I think they only exist in pigeon holes and sweeping statements. "

You’re thinking of the forums, where men are willing to read and type, but that’s a small sample size, go outside of that and look at the status updates like ‘me horny, me bored’ types and tell me those blokes are looking for a mental connection, they just want a big pair of tits in their face.

By *aughtybutniceBBWWoman  over a year ago

The County of Northamptonshire

"No it's more than attraction. Met plenty of beautiful men that I've not wanted to have sex with. "

A recent man from a social meet was very attractive, but I didn’t want to bang him. He was pleasant enough, a bit too pushy and something else I just couldn’t put my finger on. But on paper, definitely

By *ittle_brat_evie!!Woman  over a year ago

evesham

In a club, no. 1-2-1 then more often than not yes although that's not a hard and fast rule.

"heaven forbid a women comes across as shallow as a man.

Ah, you're so close to figuring this out.

Maybe think how men and women's sexuality are generally treated differently in society and you might get why women aren't going to be as gung ho as men. "

Thanks dude with all the answers.

Manchester (he/him)

[Removed by poster at 24/02/19 19:14:31]

By *lceeWoman  over a year ago

Leeds

Had this conversation quite a few times on here. I happen to think Martin Johnson is hot. And James Spader. And David Boreanaz. I don’t really have a type and a pretty face has never done anything for me.

I absolutely need a connection. I’ve turned down sex with stereotypically hot guys because there wasn’t really anything between us.

That’s why I’m here instead of some lame bar picking up random guys...and why clubs don’t really work for me.

Sorry Tame...just not my thing.

Manchester (he/him)

Much the same as these ladies that you're talking about, I think they only exist in pigeon holes and sweeping statements.

You’re thinking of the forums, where men are willing to read and type, but that’s a small sample size, go outside of that and look at the status updates like ‘me horny, me bored’ types and tell me those blokes are looking for a mental connection, they just want a big pair of tits in their face."

That's very true. However the people you're asking about aren't reading the forums, they're off looking at the pretty pictures.

I can only speak for myself not for the masturbating masses. As to their motivation I can only vaguely summise.

Ultimately though, their wants and needs don't match with mine so I just leave them to it

"Had this conversation quite a few times on here. I happen to think Martin Johnson is hot. And James Spader. And David Boreanaz. I don’t really have a type and a pretty face has never done anything for me.

I absolutely need a connection. I’ve turned down sex with stereotypically hot guys because there wasn’t really anything between us.

That’s why I’m here instead of some lame bar picking up random guys...and why clubs don’t really work for me.

Sorry Tame...just not my thing. "

As you know I welcome a diverse range of answers, just when I think I’ve got women sussed you throw me this curve ball and expose my sweeping generalisations for idiosy they are.

Id have to not hate him at least after a few conversations. I think if it was in a club connection would count less than the desire to fuck, More about instant gratification. Hotel/home meets are, or can be more personal, I think Id want to like and fancy him really

Love my comments being ignored like!!

"Love my comments being ignored like!!"

Sorry I just had to tend to my stew, it boiled over cause I was so focused on this hot potato of a topic.

I’m happy to admit I’m shallow in certain aspects and yes if I was in a club and horny the hot guy would be my target "

Thank you for your honesty.

Sex without connection can feel great sometimes, but sex with a connection can take things to another level. To be really intimate with somebody and let my barriers down, not feel too vulnerable etc, I need to feel totally connected, fluid and natural. I need to feel "seen", feel that it's completely natural for us to be doing what we are doing.

"Love my comments being ignored like!!

Sorry I just had to tend to my stew, it boiled over cause I was so focused on this hot potato of a topic. "

I was agreeing with you as well.

By *ucy LewdWoman  over a year ago

North Oxfordshire

"

Yeah, I don't really talk to guys much in clubs. I need them to be hot and have similar sexual interests.

"I have to have desire. The last guy I met I’d only looked at some pictures, spoke to him for 10 mins on the phone and a few texts through the next day and that evening I half shagged him. No chance to build or develop a connection it was pure desire/lust.

"

So I was right all along, the plot thickens.

By *ady LickWoman  over a year ago

Northampton Somewhere

When it comes to fab guys I want to like and fancy them, I can establish this over a social.

I don't need a connection as such, it's not like I'm going to be spending loads of time with them. Dates and the like, just a couple of hours a week.

By *alandNitaCouple  over a year ago

Scunthorpe

In a club we have occasionally played with people we have exchanged little more than looks and smiles with...

Though we do usually prefer some sort of connection.

Nita

In summary then, some women don’t need a connection while others do and I thought women spoke as a collective unit. Interesting.

Excellent comments everyone

"In summary then, some women don’t need a connection while others do and I thought women spoke as a collective unit. Interesting.

Excellent comments everyone "

Who woulda thought?

OP you're so insightful!

I concur wholeheartedly with all you say.

It's all about the hotness, who needs a connection of any sort.

"OP you're so insightful!

I concur wholeheartedly with all you say.

It's all about the hotness, who needs a connection of any sort. "

Just as I suspected from the start. I think I’m unravelling the mystery that is women.

I mistyped it....lol...

Yes I’m not saying you don’t. But I think the term connection that is used by women is just something they can say when they didn’t fancy the bloke. "

No. I tell someone that I don’t feel an attraction if I don’t fancy them. If I don’t feel a connection, or a spark, then what’s missing is that je ne sais quoi that makes me want to jump someone’s bones.

"In summary then, some women don’t need a connection while others do and I thought women spoke as a collective unit. Interesting.

Excellent comments everyone "

Omg! Who knew! Women don't have a hive mind!

By *lceeWoman  over a year ago

Leeds

Excellent comments everyone

Omg! Who knew! Women don't have a hive mind! "

Maybe we’re just lulling the men into a sense of security?

By *ust PeachyWoman  over a year ago

Prestonish

Absolutely agree with this comment!

I’ve always known I have ‘bloke’ tendencies though - which is what makes me so ideally suited to fab!

I meet two different types of guys!

Type one are gorgeous young guys with near perfect bodies who make me drool! They have be nice, pleasant guys - but they’re not necessarily (though some are) people I could spend 2-3 hours having stimulating dinner conversation with! Meets with them tend to be mostly sexual with some conversation thrown in - and often at clubs!

Type two are usually a little closer to my own age and rarely have six packs etc - but they’re on exactly the same wavelength intellectually and we talk for hours and form genuine friendships as well as having bloody amazing sex!

I love both types of guy - and it’s part of the reason I fooking love fab!

Signed

Shallow Hal

Aka Peachy

By *ickygirl41Woman  over a year ago

Glasgow

"

Sorry to bust yer hypothesis but

I'd definitely fuck the double bagger with a dadbod if he was nice and funny and slide past the toned, oiled, atlas impersonater if he was dull or crass or bigoted.

By *unningFoxWoman  over a year ago

Leeds

Here I’m looking for some sort of connection or some sort of insurance that person I’m about to meet is semi normal not just hot. I must admit best meets have been with guys who I had best conversations and connection with, as most of time it meant we communicated well what we liked and how we liked it best and had a good laugh. In a club I would just go for someone I’m attracted the most and I don’t think it’s shallow just let my desired take it from there

Sorry to bust yer hypothesis but

I'd definitely fuck the double bagger with a dadbod if he was nice and funny and slide past the toned, oiled, atlas impersonater if he was dull or crass or bigoted."

Me too

Connection =/= intelligence or wit

It's the magic bit, no?

By *loswingersCouple  over a year ago

Gloucester

"

Yep , my Mrs fucked hundreds of guys without a connection . It’s fab after all , a swinging site where adults enjoy nsa sexual encounters with like minded people .

For mental connection we have each other , for love and a deep and meaningful moment we have each other . So we never used fab for anything other than meaningless sex . Infact when people wanted more than that we would avoid them .

It was always just sex , nothing more , but still great fun

I’m going to be honest here, yes I’ve fucked plenty of guys at the drop of a hat, had sex with them and then they have left or I have, one guy I met he came to by house, said hello, we did the deed and then he left, all he said was hello and where he could dispose of the condom, I am not proud of that bit of my life I have to say but no, I didn’t need a connection in the slightest.

Geeky x

"If I was to turn up, fuck and depart then I don’t need a connection, however that’s not where I’m at now.

I’ve done that in the past and it’s a soulless experience."

I can relate to what you're saying. Been there, done that. I'm after GREAT sex, not MEH sex. I need more than just willing, pretty boobies to play with.

By *ig9incherforuMan  over a year ago

Welwyn

"I’m going to be honest here, yes I’ve fucked plenty of guys at the drop of a hat, had sex with them and then they have left or I have, one guy I met he came to by house, said hello, we did the deed and then he left, all he said was hello and where he could dispose of the condom, I am not proud of that bit of my life I have to say but no, I didn’t need a connection in the slightest.

Geeky x"

I've met a few women the same... Said hello done what was needed and left

Was very satisfying for both parties nothing wrong with this scenario at all

By *ryst In IsoldeWoman  over a year ago

your imagination

I met some pretty hot guys in the distant past without having much of a connection. It's just not nearly as satisfying. Kinda like a gym workout, it spikes the endorphins for a short while, but then it's done. Having a connection with someone who gets into your mind and under your skin, makes you laugh, think and stimulates you on every level is far more satisfying. I need to feel giddy about being with someone, not just horny

By *ophieslutTV/TS  over a year ago

Central

Ugly personally is probably a total turn off, if physically hot.

By *llis_DeeMan  over a year ago

Hampton

I find some women's profile on here so up her own arse ridiculous.

'Looking For The Exceptional'

Is something I see a lot.

Honestly this is a bunk up site...

By *pider-WomanWoman  over a year ago

Exeter, Bristol, Plymouth, Truro

Depends were I am, how much I've had to drink that's why I need to get into the club/social circle.

By *ig9incherforuMan  over a year ago

Welwyn

"I find some women's profile on here so up her own arse ridiculous.

Honestly this is a bunk up site..."

So true... Then you see they have had tons of meets

"

From what I read on some people's profiles they would be better off on a dating site than here. I like a guy to be fun, not take this all too seriously, have a pleasant personality and a decent sized cock. The only connection I need is a physical one!

Are those women not entitled to an “exceptional” bunk up* then.... ?

*i haven’t heard that description since the 80’s....

From what I read on some people's profiles they would be better off on a dating site than here. I like a guy to be fun, not take this all too seriously, have a pleasant personality and a decent sized cock. The only connection I need is a physical one! "

Thank you, refreshing change to hear that!

Who wants a mediocre bunk up, rather just have a wank and save time ?!

Honestly this is a bunk up site... So true... Then you see they have had tons of meets "

You can meet and gain a solid connection with lots of different people. If you've the personality for it.

I consider myself a swinger and have my own definition of what that means. Others interpret it differently and use the site differently. To some it is where they'd hope to meet a new partner, to some it is just a bunk up site, to some it's a social place to make friends with people you'd like to fuck and people you wouldn't.

Calling it how you see it, doesn't make it not something else for someone else.

It's subjective, free to interpret and use as you see fit, provided you remain within the rules.

By *zzy69Woman  over a year ago

The Lake District

We all need at least eye contact and a nice sexy smile

The Lake District

[Removed by poster at 25/02/19 10:23:58]

fab.... can't even agree what a connection is...

The Lake District

"I met some pretty hot guys in the distant past without having much of a connection. It's just not nearly as satisfying. Kinda like a gym workout, it spikes the endorphins for a short while, but then it's done. Having a connection with someone who gets into your mind and under your skin, makes you laugh, think and stimulates you on every level is far more satisfying. I need to feel giddy about being with someone, not just horny "

Could not agree more

It’s the difference between endorphins and oxytocin.

Oxytocin creates a bond - for most men sex is mostly about endorphins- and like shooting heroin ( I have only ever had morphine in a medical context) it gives a short lived but potentially addictive high.

Women are much more prone to produce oxytocin- this is the same hormone that releases milk in breastfeeding- it is a different ‘high’ and lasts much longer . For this to happen you need to be emotionally open to bonding in some way.

If it’s a one off fuck then I don’t need that mental stimulation but I don’t do one offs. I need to be able to have a conversation with that person. It’s not all about sex

By *tingly ByronMan  over a year ago

In a town Fab forgot

"If it’s a one off fuck then I don’t need that mental stimulation but I don’t do one offs. I need to be able to have a conversation with that person. It’s not all about sex "

It's all about the matching cardigans for me......

Near Marlborough

From what I read on some people's profiles they would be better off on a dating site than here. I like a guy to be fun, not take this all too seriously, have a pleasant personality and a decent sized cock. The only connection I need is a physical one! "

And that’s great for you. Others can and do use the site differently, to suit there own preferences. There’s no need for use another site. I get all my dates here and it works just fine for me.

If I want only a physical connection I can find it when I need it (clubs usually). If I want more then I can find that too.

My “wants” change regularly, and that works for me too.

V x

Near Marlborough

*THEIR* goddam spell check effing phone.

V x

Only about 3 times a week.??

"I met some pretty hot guys in the distant past without having much of a connection. It's just not nearly as satisfying. Kinda like a gym workout, it spikes the endorphins for a short while, but then it's done. Having a connection with someone who gets into your mind and under your skin, makes you laugh, think and stimulates you on every level is far more satisfying. I need to feel giddy about being with someone, not just horny

Could not agree more

Oxytocin creates a bond - for most men sex is mostly about endorphins- and like shooting heroin ( I have only ever had morphine in a medical context) it gives a short lived but potentially addictive high.

Women are much more prone to produce oxytocin- this is the same hormone that releases milk in breastfeeding- it is a different ‘high’ and lasts much longer . For this to happen you need to be emotionally open to bonding in some way. "

I like this reasoning.

By *risky_MareWoman  over a year ago

...Up on the Downs

"I met some pretty hot guys in the distant past without having much of a connection. It's just not nearly as satisfying. Kinda like a gym workout, it spikes the endorphins for a short while, but then it's done. Having a connection with someone who gets into your mind and under your skin, makes you laugh, think and stimulates you on every level is far more satisfying. I need to feel giddy about being with someone, not just horny

Could not agree more

Women are much more prone to produce oxytocin- this is the same hormone that releases milk in breastfeeding- it is a different ‘high’ and lasts much longer . For this to happen you need to be emotionally open to bonding in some way. "

Haha, good point! I can do both, but the first bores me, so I rarely go there. I don't NEED a connection to have sex - but I want to meet people who can become a friend with benefits, and that means more than just sex.

Only about 3 times a week.??"

Then 5 times at the weekend. Can’t get enough of shagging women I don’t fancy.

"*THEIR* goddam spell check effing phone.

V x "

Phwoooaaar.. I wrote "Hear" instead of "Here" in a PM earlier.. almost killed me not being able to edit it after

By *a Fee VerteWoman  over a year ago

Limbo

"... I think the term connection that is used by women is just something they can say when they didn’t fancy the bloke. "

Not necessarily true!

I've been in clubs before and have made my excuses because an otherwise fanciable guy opened his mouth and expressed an attitude - towards a certain group of people, not me - that I nonetheless didn't like and instantly turned me off. I'd say that club encounters are often 'in the moment' so yeah, physical attraction is the overriding concern, and no, a 'connection' isn't required, but they still have to be halfway *decent*, hot or not.

Similarly, I've arranged to meet someone at a club I'd met a couple of times before. We got on well, wrote a fair bit between meets, and were Fab friends ... you could argue a certain level of connection already existed and attraction wasn't in question. Regardless of that however, he behaved like a bit of a twat on that occasion so I walked away.

In other words, it's entirely possible to fancy someone but not want to have sex with them because the 'connection', even if fleeting, feels wrong.

Then 5 times at the weekend. Can’t get enough of shagging women I don’t fancy. "

Hi

Hi "

I said women I don’t fancy!

Then 5 times at the weekend. Can’t get enough of shagging women I don’t fancy. "

I didn't mean you, I meant...

never mind

I didn't mean you, I meant...

never mind "

I wasn’t talking to you either.

Hi

I said women I don’t fancy! "

Angry sex is fun.

In a town Fab forgot

[Removed by poster at 25/02/19 18:44:05]

In a town Fab forgot

Hi

I said women I don’t fancy!

Angry sex is fun. "

True story.

The Lake District

"... I think the term connection that is used by women is just something they can say when they didn’t fancy the bloke.

Not necessarily true!

I've been in clubs before and have made my excuses because an otherwise fanciable guy opened his mouth and expressed an attitude - towards a certain group of people, not me - that I nonetheless didn't like and instantly turned me off. I'd say that club encounters are often 'in the moment' so yeah, physical attraction is the overriding concern, and no, a 'connection' isn't required, but they still have to be halfway *decent*, hot or not.

Similarly, I've arranged to meet someone at a club I'd met a couple of times before. We got on well, wrote a fair bit between meets, and were Fab friends ... you could argue a certain level of connection already existed and attraction wasn't in question. Regardless of that however, he behaved like a bit of a twat on that occasion so I walked away.

In other words, it's entirely possible to fancy someone but not want to have sex with them because the 'connection', even if fleeting, feels wrong."

I hated the way my husband behaved but he was still physically attractive to me ( that’s why I married him) but having sex with him became impossible.

The Lake District

Apologies for the appalling grammar

"Apologies for the appalling grammar "

It’s allowed.

As a one off then it's not so important. I'd get bored quickly though if there wasn't a connection.

Elastica needed a Connection and they were and all girl group, apart from the drummer.

"Elastica needed a Connection and they were and all girl group, apart from the drummer. "

The Stereo MC's seem to think being connected is important too.

"Elastica needed a Connection and they were and all girl group, apart from the drummer.

The Stereo MC's seem to think being connected is important too. "

Jane Weaver sang that she Needs a connection. And she’s a woman.

If there sexual chemistry there then there is a connection straight away....for me and I’m sure most of us are the same there must be some sort of attraction before sex.....if I didn’t find someone attractive I wouldn’t be able to perform

Ball gags sort the dull but hot problem. Paper bags the interesting but not one.

Unfortunately I am neither

» Add a new message to this topic