FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > The Lounge > clairvoyants

clairvoyants

Jump to: Newest in thread

By *good-being-bad OP   Man  over a year ago

mis-types and auto corrects leads cock leeds

Believer or not ?

Reply privately (closed, thread got too big)

By *ensuallover1000Man  over a year ago

Somewhere In The Ether…

Not myself I’m afraid but I’m willing to keep an open mind......as someone is informing me from the other side; someone who has recently passed....beginning with.....’P’? No.....’S’? ‘T?’

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

Clairvoyancy is based on the unproven assumption that humans have some sort of conscience that is not only able, but willing to keep communicating after death but will only speak to the person who you've given money to. Absolute bloody nonsense.

Very 50/50 on this!

Went to see one in November who came out with some really accurate information. Hubby said they are cold reading you and I gave them the answers without even knowing.

Nice to think there is a spirit world that lurks after this one.

"Believer or not ? "

Do you believe?

When my mum passed I spent a fortune on them trying to get a message etc and basically told what I wanted to hear. I did the same in November as my brother passed in June and was told he wasn’t ready to come through.

I think a lot are con artists and it was popular after the 1st world war with mothers and wives trying to get messages from their loved ones.

By *ensualtouch15Man  over a year ago

ashby de la zouch

"Believer or not ? "

They are manipulative lying con artists including those who say they dont charge

Pretending to talk to a dead loved one is awful and making stuff up is manipulation and a total abuse of trust

By *inkyLondonpairCouple  over a year ago

London

Does it never occur to anyone that if these people really could communicate with the dead and thus achieve something that no one ever in the history of the world has been able to do, they'd be all over the media and be billionaires.

As it is they operate at £20 a pop over a chip shop in scunthorpe or do shows on Tuesday nights in working men's clubs in Bolton.

"Clairvoyancy is based on the unproven assumption that humans have some sort of conscience that is not only able, but willing to keep communicating after death but will only speak to the person who you've given money to. Absolute bloody nonsense."

Never thought of it that way!!

I knew I would shag her ass as soon as I laid my eyes on her.

Didn't happen though

I’m clairvoyant well am clairauidnt witch is different I speak to the dead rather than seein them witch is what clairvoyant means

Mrscxxx

I think I’m doing it wrong then I don’t get paid for what I do i like to help people it’s what a true spirit reader does and does not use it for personal gain

Mrscxxx

By *alandNitaCouple  over a year ago

Scunthorpe

[Removed due to unforseen circumstances]

"Believer or not ?

They are manipulative lying con artists including those who say they dont charge

Pretending to talk to a dead loved one is awful and making stuff up is manipulation and a total abuse of trust "

And this is why I read on line you can’t read body language etc all you have is your connection with the medium and spirit

Mrscxxx

"[Removed due to unforseen circumstances]"

Didn't see that one coming

By *orningtonCroissantMan  over a year ago

notts and humberside

I knew you were going to say that

Hell no..... My aunties, gran and some of their mates visit them regularly ... But they book them in... A few days beforehand where they can check Facebook or some sort of records about people in the family .....

One time they went and the clairvoyants mentioned me saying I'll do very well in life and become the most successful in the family .....

My life is very shit and there's problems left right and centre and I'm not successful..... Plus I thought they only worked on the dead?

Con artists 100% proven by derek okora

"Hell no..... My aunties, gran and some of their mates visit them regularly ... But they book them in... A few days beforehand where they can check Facebook or some sort of records about people in the family .....

One time they went and the clairvoyants mentioned me saying I'll do very well in life and become the most successful in the family .....

My life is very shit and there's problems left right and centre and I'm not successful..... Plus I thought they only worked on the dead?"

no they can read the living to that’s a fortune teller tho completely different to a clairvoyant

By * Plus ECouple  over a year ago

The South

"[Removed due to unforseen circumstances]

Didn't see that one coming "

I did.

I've got the gift.

M

"Con artists 100% proven by derek okora"

I do love Sneaky Pete I must admit

By *evil_u_knowMan  over a year ago

city

"Does it never occur to anyone that if these people really could communicate with the dead and thus achieve something that no one ever in the history of the world has been able to do, they'd be all over the media and be billionaires.

As it is they operate at £20 a pop over a chip shop in scunthorpe or do shows on Tuesday nights in working men's clubs in Bolton. "

I dunno about billionaires, but a lot of them are millionaires, despite the premises they work out of having cheap rent.

By *itty9899Man  over a year ago

Craggy Island

Are you there Sydney, are you Sydney.

It all bullshit to make money.

"Con artists 100% proven by derek okora"

Derek acroah.... and actually he was a pretty good medium until he was made to follow a script and was set up to fail.

By *oungcouple25Couple  over a year ago

coventry

"Believer or not ? "

I don’t think so, although it’s weird how people who’ve paid money to see them get a reading. But hey, we don’t judge

"Hell no..... My aunties, gran and some of their mates visit them regularly ... But they book them in... A few days beforehand where they can check Facebook or some sort of records about people in the family .....

My life is very shit and there's problems left right and centre and I'm not successful..... Plus I thought they only worked on the dead?"

There always seem to be enough uncertainties in the readings to cover any eventuality though. Did the "clairvoyant" specify when you will successful in your life? I predict that you will become the most successful in your family, but will only do so the day of your life before you die. Sue me if I'm wrong

By *sGivesWoodWoman  over a year ago

ST. AUSTELL, CORNWALL

I believe

Being successful isn’t about having the best jobs etc and hell if mediums are rich what the hell am I doing wrong coz I’m certainly not rich far from it tbh oh how I wish I could predict the winning lottery numbers

By *Marvel-Man  over a year ago

In The Gym

Just fakes and fraudsters taking people's money.

"Being successful isn’t about having the best jobs etc and hell if mediums are rich what the hell am I doing wrong coz I’m certainly not rich far from it tbh oh how I wish I could predict the winning lottery numbers "

How do you communicate with the dead - do you hear voices in your head?

London

"Does it never occur to anyone that if these people really could communicate with the dead and thus achieve something that no one ever in the history of the world has been able to do, they'd be all over the media and be billionaires.

As it is they operate at £20 a pop over a chip shop in scunthorpe or do shows on Tuesday nights in working men's clubs in Bolton.

I dunno about billionaires, but a lot of them are millionaires, despite the premises they work out of having cheap rent."

Well yes, there a few who can make a fairly lucrative media career. But your bog standard clairvoyant struggles to make a living.

As someone said, they make a living exploiting the emotions of people who desperately want to contact their dead loved ones. You could say they provide comfort, but I can only despise people who make money like that.

"Being successful isn’t about having the best jobs etc and hell if mediums are rich what the hell am I doing wrong coz I’m certainly not rich far from it tbh oh how I wish I could predict the winning lottery numbers

How do you communicate with the dead - do you hear voices in your head?"

No It doesn’t work like that hard to explain to someone who doesn’t understand it’s as if there here hey maybe I’m crazy

London

"Being successful isn’t about having the best jobs etc and hell if mediums are rich what the hell am I doing wrong coz I’m certainly not rich far from it tbh oh how I wish I could predict the winning lottery numbers

No It doesn’t work like that hard to explain to someone who doesn’t understand it’s as if there here hey maybe I’m crazy"

You must hear voices in your head must you not? I. E. Your hear voices no one else can hear.

My sister went to a clairvoyant after our mum died. She took great comfort in the experience and even had a message for me, which made absolutely no sense to her, but did to me..

Do I believe? I'm not sure. Certainly not enough to actually go and see one, but then I don't really have the need for it.

I think, as long as you walk away feeling lighter than when you went in, and I don't just mean your purse/wallet haha, it's a good thing. Real or fake.

No It doesn’t work like that hard to explain to someone who doesn’t understand it’s as if there here hey maybe I’m crazy"

Ok then, have you ever investigated other reasons why you believe you can communicate with dead people?

By *evil_u_knowMan  over a year ago

city

I dunno about billionaires, but a lot of them are millionaires, despite the premises they work out of having cheap rent.

Well yes, there a few who can make a fairly lucrative media career. But your bog standard clairvoyant struggles to make a living.

As someone said, they make a living exploiting the emotions of people who desperately want to contact their dead loved ones. You could say they provide comfort, but I can only despise people who make money like that. "

That was kind of my point, making a billion from something does not mean you are selling the truth. People are more than willing to be parted from their money.

I’m of two minds about it! To an extent my Nan (who was a spiritual medium) knew things about my mum that she’d never told my dad!

But on the flip side we decided we wanted to do a medium night at the hotel and shouted out to the spirits for any mediums or psychics to contact us. That was over 2 weeks ago now and still nothing

Ads

London

"My sister went to a clairvoyant after our mum died. She took great comfort in the experience and even had a message for me, which made absolutely no sense to her, but did to me..

Do I believe? I'm not sure. Certainly not enough to actually go and see one, but then I don't really have the need for it.

I think, as long as you walk away feeling lighter than when you went in, and I don't just mean your purse/wallet haha, it's a good thing. Real or fake."

It's an interesting argument.

I suppose my view is that it's wrong to make a living by systematic lying, even if your lies are comforting.

"Con artists 100% proven by derek okora

I do love Sneaky Pete I must admit "

I knew you were gonna say that

I do love Sneaky Pete I must admit

I knew you were gonna say that"

Tbf it is a good show

Symptoms of schizophrenia include:

hallucinations – hearing or seeing things that don't exist.

delusions – unusual beliefs not based on reality.

muddled thoughts based on hallucinations or delusions.

London

As someone said, they make a living exploiting the emotions of people who desperately want to contact their dead loved ones. You could say they provide comfort, but I can only despise people who make money like that.

That was kind of my point, making a billion from something does not mean you are selling the truth. People are more than willing to be parted from their money."

My point was that if they really had this "gift", they'd be quite happy to prove it scientifically and fame and wealth would be theirs.

Obviously they don't do anything of the sort.

"Symptoms of schizophrenia include:

hallucinations – hearing or seeing things that don't exist.

delusions – unusual beliefs not based on reality.

muddled thoughts based on hallucinations or delusions."

Don't exist in who's reality?

Once you start looking at things on a quantum level (not that I've got the vaguest notion of quantum physics), you have to wonder if any of what we see around us is set in stone.

ashby de la zouch

"I’m clairvoyant well am clairauidnt witch is different I speak to the dead rather than seein them witch is what clairvoyant means

Mrscxxx "

I doubt very much you have ever communicated with a dead person

That was kind of my point, making a billion from something does not mean you are selling the truth. People are more than willing to be parted from their money.

My point was that if they really had this "gift", they'd be quite happy to prove it scientifically and fame and wealth would be theirs.

Obviously they don't do anything of the sort. "

Maybe science doesn't yet have the right questions. Science is the best method we have of defining things, but it isn't always correct.

Ha thanks for your concern tho I’m not crazy . I hear voice yes and I speak and communicate with spirit there is a difference they don’t say things like your worthless etc that is not how they work

Obviously they don't do anything of the sort.

Maybe science doesn't yet have the right questions. Science is the best method we have of defining things, but it isn't always correct."

science doesn’t disprove that spirit exist.

"Ha thanks for your concern tho I’m not crazy . I hear voice yes and I speak and communicate with spirit there is a difference they don’t say things like your worthless etc that is not how they work "

Have you ever literally told anyone that their dead loved-one is communicating with them, through you?

By *est Wales WifeCouple  over a year ago

Near Carmarthen

No such thing as clairvoyants, god, demons, an afterlife or being psychic etc.

Just boils down to the fact that there are people who are afraid of the dark and people who prey on that fear for their own personal gain.

It all done on the probabilitie.....like if I was to say to an audience of 100 ppl that someone had cornflakes for breakfast somebody would put there hand up and think you was amazing lol it’s a con....

ashby de la zouch

"Ha thanks for your concern tho I’m not crazy . I hear voice yes and I speak and communicate with spirit there is a difference they don’t say things like your worthless etc that is not how they work "

Again I doubt very much that the voice you say you hear was once a living brain

"Ha thanks for your concern tho I’m not crazy . I hear voice yes and I speak and communicate with spirit there is a difference they don’t say things like your worthless etc that is not how they work

Have you ever literally told anyone that their dead loved-one is communicating with them, through you?"

I’ve given a few readings yes and had it confirmed I was correct

"I’m clairvoyant well am clairauidnt witch is different I speak to the dead rather than seein them witch is what clairvoyant means

Mrscxxx

"

So who am I talking them myself?

By *ngelina4uWoman  over a year ago

Camberley/Middleton

Pure bullshit but great for the roses and gullible fools of the world.

"Ha thanks for your concern tho I’m not crazy . I hear voice yes and I speak and communicate with spirit there is a difference they don’t say things like your worthless etc that is not how they work

Have you ever literally told anyone that their dead loved-one is communicating with them, through you?

I’ve given a few readings yes and had it confirmed I was correct "

you say a few readings how many is a few??? Did you know the person or persons

By *bsolutebeginnersCouple  over a year ago

Planet Ork

Clinton Baptiste is the best one by far!

"Pure bullshit but great for the roses and gullible fools of the world. "
your no fool I see but very sexy I’m right tho sent I

I don't mean to single anybody out, but I do think that "clairvoyancy" can actually be quite dangerous. People who are grieving at the death of a loved one can be very susceptible. They go to the vicar, and he/she tells them that their loved one is at peace, and in heaven (other afterlifes are available). Not satisfied with this, and still highly upset and susceptible, they go to the clairvoyant who tells them their loved one is floating around somewhere and happy to chat. What if the grieving person is so convinced that they can communicate with their dead loved-one that they take their own life believing they can "be" with the spirit on some plane?

Bereavement counselling as part of the full course inc CBT, is a learned skill - it takes 4 years to some extent. If you can't handle the grief of a love-one dying, go see one of these guys. Not some giant hoop-earring wearing floozie gazing into an acrylic crystal ball on Brighton pier.

I’ve given a few readings yes and had it confirmed I was correct you say a few readings how many is a few??? Did you know the person or persons "

Some of them yes others I have done never met in my life why does it matter if you don’t believe

By *andybeachWoman  over a year ago

In the middle

Derek acroah.... and actually he was a pretty good medium until he was made to follow a script and was set up to fail. "

I actually went to see Derek Acorah with a group of friends many years ago, and to be honest what he did was quite impressive, some of the leading questions could apply to most people in the audience but then once he made a connection to someone it was like he was actually talking to their loved ones, you know the sort of thing they do like talking about childhood memories and facts only family would know, I can see why people believe in it, it gave comfort to quite a few people in the audience.

Derek acroah.... and actually he was a pretty good medium until he was made to follow a script and was set up to fail. "

or until he was given a fake story about a house and saw all the none existent ghosts even discribed them total fake

You have to train to become one someone I know is doing this now and she says she can feel Taps her arm so there’s something in it I think

The body is a glove it has a soul as does every living being. The soul is whom I speak with

"You have to train to become one someone I know is doing this now and she says she can feel Taps her arm so there’s something in it I think "

Some Of us are born with it. I have felt and spoken with spirit since I was a child

I’ve given a few readings yes and had it confirmed I was correct you say a few readings how many is a few??? Did you know the person or persons

Some of them yes others I have done never met in my life why does it matter if you don’t believe "

Are you a trained bereavement counsellor? Do you know the extent of the harm you could be doing to susceptible people by telling them their dead loved-ones can still communicate with them?

I’ve given a few readings yes and had it confirmed I was correct you say a few readings how many is a few??? Did you know the person or persons

Some of them yes others I have done never met in my life why does it matter if you don’t believe "

because you already know that person so really it doesn’t count

Some of them yes others I have done never met in my life why does it matter if you don’t believe

Are you a trained bereavement counsellor? Do you know the extent of the harm you could be doing to susceptible people by telling them their dead loved-ones can still communicate with them?"

No I’m not and yes of course it can do damage my dad passed away two years ago next week so I know how hard it is living with out your loved ones but personally for me being able to speak to my dad is a great comfort maybe it is all in my head. But if someone asks for help I’m not going to say no after all I am helper

Some of them yes others I have done never met in my life why does it matter if you don’t believe because you already know that person so really it doesn’t count "

How does it not count if I’m telling them things I shouldn’t know

London

Are you a trained bereavement counsellor? Do you know the extent of the harm you could be doing to susceptible people by telling them their dead loved-ones can still communicate with them?

No I’m not and yes of course it can do damage my dad passed away two years ago next week so I know how hard it is living with out your loved ones but personally for me being able to speak to my dad is a great comfort maybe it is all in my head. But if someone asks for help I’m not going to say no after all I am helper"

I'm not a qualified surgeon. If someone asked me to fix their broken leg, I'd send them to a surgeon, however much I wanted to help myself.

And besides all that my readings are not part of who I am on here. Nor why I am on here

London

Some of them yes others I have done never met in my life why does it matter if you don’t believe because you already know that person so really it doesn’t count

How does it not count if I’m telling them things I shouldn’t know "

Can you tell me anything about my dead grandad?

Derek acroah.... and actually he was a pretty good medium until he was made to follow a script and was set up to fail. or until he was given a fake story about a house and saw all the none existent ghosts even discribed them total fake"

Exactly he was made to follow a script he got paid to follow said script

Some of them yes others I have done never met in my life why does it matter if you don’t believe because you already know that person so really it doesn’t count

Can you tell me anything about my dead grandad? "

On a public forum where it’s full of sceptics na

By *ohn Wilson96Man  over a year ago

from inside your wardrobe

There was a program on a few years ago, where they set up a fake hotel with a fake history and got Derek and a few others to go there and they all fell for it, reciting the bullshit history that they had put on this random website. Was really funny watching them crash and burn..... they didn't see that coming though

I'm sensing that he was a man, possibly related to you and that his passing made people unhappy. Am I right?

"You have to train to become one someone I know is doing this now and she says she can feel Taps her arm so there’s something in it I think

Some Of us are born with it. I have felt and spoken with spirit since I was a child "

I speak with Jim Bean

By *tella HeelsTV/TS  over a year ago

west here ford shire

Sorry they make money from ther people hopes and misery

I'm also sensing that there may have been an issue with money, and was December important to him for any reason?

It’s an interesting topic and it’s 1that needs to be proven first hand not by hearsay..... I can see how comforting it can be to some ppl and harming to others....I personally would like to think there is more after this life but I’m doubtful as it can’t be proven

How does it not count if I’m telling them things I shouldn’t know "

what I’m saying is if you know that person you already know things about them......ok tell me something about me mylife

London

On a public forum where it’s full of sceptics na "

Why not? I'd tell you if it was right and you might convince people. Surely you can tell me how old he was when he died.

London

I'm sensing that he was a man, possibly related to you and that his passing made people unhappy. Am I right?"

Uncanny...

ashby de la zouch

Mrscxxx

So who am I talking them myself?"

Most probably, you honestly could do an objective test but I guess that would be doubtfull

Mrscxxx

Most probably, you honestly could do an objective test but I guess that would be doubtfull"

Objective test?

London

Mrscxxx

Most probably, you honestly could do an objective test but I guess that would be doubtfull"

They probably sincerely believes they are communicating with the dead, but as there is overwhelming evidence to show that's impossible, so kind of internal fantasy is the most likely explanation.

London

Mrscxxx

Most probably, you honestly could do an objective test but I guess that would be doubtfull

Objective test?"

Is it possible for any third party to have access to these communications. Can anyone else hear what you hear?

Mrscxxx

Objective test?

Is it possible for any third party to have access to these communications. Can anyone else hear what you hear? "

Some can yes but if I’m communicating then no it’s usually between me the person I’m reading and the spirit

London

Mrscxxx

Objective test?

Is it possible for any third party to have access to these communications. Can anyone else hear what you hear?

Some can yes but if I’m communicating then no it’s usually between me the person I’m reading and the spirit "

So if the conversation was recorded would anyone be able to hear the spirits talking?

Mrscxxx

Objective test?

Some can yes but if I’m communicating then no it’s usually between me the person I’m reading and the spirit

So if the conversation was recorded would anyone be able to hear the spirits talking? "

you may hear a woooooooo Wooooo

Mrscxxx

Objective test?

So if the conversation was recorded would anyone be able to hear the spirits talking? "

That’s what echo boxes and other various recoding devices are used then yes

ashby de la zouch

Mrscxxx

Objective test?

Some can yes but if I’m communicating then no it’s usually between me the person I’m reading and the spirit "

However you would not be able to do a reading for me as I dont believe

And yes you cold reading and making things up is most probable

Genuinely hope there's a special rung in hell waiting for these people.

Should be jailed.

"Genuinely hope there's a special rung in hell waiting for these people.

Should be jailed. "

Heaven and hell don’t exist that’s a whole other conversation

Mrscxxx

Objective test?

However you would not be able to do a reading for me as I dont believe

And yes you cold reading and making things up is most probable"

I could read for you but you don’t believe so nothing I say would make sense to you. Being Clair audint is not something I choose to be and I don’t do cold readings I speak from what I’m told maybe I am just crazy but personally known I’ve made someone happy is good for me

Should be jailed.

Heaven and hell don’t exist that’s a whole other conversation "

Do you consider what you do to be akin to religion?

Should be jailed.

Do you consider what you do to be akin to religion?"

I don’t follow a religion. How ever I believe in god but not some high and mighty creater of all.

Should be jailed.

I don’t follow a religion. How ever I believe in god but not some high and mighty creater of all. "

So you don't consider yourself to be a Spiritualist?

Should be jailed.

I don’t follow a religion. How ever I believe in god but not some high and mighty creater of all.

So you don't consider yourself to be a Spiritualist? "

Not really because that follows religion and rules I don’t follow a religion or any rules. I have varied beliefs and if I had to choose a religion i wouldn’t say spiritualist all tho on forms I do coz it sounds better than nothing

ashby de la zouch

[Removed by poster at 26/02/19 17:40:58]

ashby de la zouch

Should be jailed.

I don’t follow a religion. How ever I believe in god but not some high and mighty creater of all. "

God by definition is creator of all anything else is just an evolved alien, I'm sure it is most probable they exist

And I cannot fathom how my belief or lack of in your alleged talent would mean I cannot understand , unless your being so vague and cryptic that the psychology of a vulnerable believer means they would see the butterfly and dragons in your made up clouds

Should be jailed.

God by definition is creator of all anything else is just an evolved alien, I'm sure it is most probable they exist

And I cannot fathom how my belief or lack of in your alleged talent would mean I cannot understand , unless your being so vague and cryptic that the psychology of a vulnerable believer means they would see the butterfly and dragons in your made up clouds "

What do butterflies and dragons have to do with it

By *ranny-CrumpetWoman  over a year ago

King's Crustacean

Hello. Psychic Gran here.

I passed many years ago and I haven chosen to keep in touch with you all through the medium of fab.....

I'm getting a strong feeling that ....... what's that ........yes yes ..... most of you had mothers.

I'm amazing.

"Hello. Psychic Gran here.

I passed many years ago and I haven chosen to keep in touch with you all through the medium of fab.....

I'm getting a strong feeling that ....... what's that ........yes yes ..... most of you had mothers.

I'm amazing."

So, you're a medium? I'm a large

By *ornstudMan  over a year ago

alnwick

Yes i do

King's Crustacean

I'm amazing.

So, you're a medium? I'm a large "

I already knew that !

By *oodnitegirlWoman  over a year ago

Yorkshire

I WANT to believe but can’t bring myself to. The fact being, the person I am (kind and sympathetic) I would want to legitimately help people in their time of grief... not stand in a town hall in Barnsley shouting ‘does anyone live at number 34?’

I just can’t get it in my little head that if someone GENUINELY had that extraordinary gift they wouldn’t use it for good not gain. That’s why I refuse to believe or even give it a go.

All this said the YouTube documentary ‘the blitz witch’ was a fascinating watch

I'm amazing.

I already knew that !"

Do I have to cross your card reader with plastic now?

King's Crustacean

I'm amazing.

I already knew that !

Do I have to cross your card reader with plastic now?"

Plastic ? I take groats, dubloons and guineas or you can pay by Pray Pal.

ashby de la zouch

Should be jailed.

And I cannot fathom how my belief or lack of in your alleged talent would mean I cannot understand , unless your being so vague and cryptic that the psychology of a vulnerable believer means they would see the butterfly and dragons in your made up clouds

What do butterflies and dragons have to do with it"

Might I suggest if you do not understand my analogy, then you dont understand one of the vast pieces of data that give me the confidence to suggest you absolutely have never communicated with anything. It appears you can only READ for the wanting gullible so they fill in the gaps for you

As you are not a trained therapist I wonder what qualifies you to make stuff up to make someone better , it's often noted quick sweet fixes of temporary relief , do not fix underlying problems

Someone may come to you for answers , you may well feel good for giving temporary relief , but it's very deceitful x

I only 'believe' in the things I have experienced myself - not second hand accounts.

For those who believe, no explanation is necessary. For those who do not, no explanation will ever be enough'. Yes there are frauds out there, so be wise and question everything.

Fucking Voodoo magic man

I'm amazing.

I already knew that !

Do I have to cross your card reader with plastic now?

Plastic ? I take groats, dubloons and guineas or you can pay by Pray Pal. "

Ooh, I have a praypal account, that's how I bought my pope-on-a-rope. I suppose my original suggestion was ridiculous - clairvoyance is about contacting, not contactless.

Somewhere In The Ether…

I'm amazing."

Damn! Spot on! Now tell me please via the medium of scrying.....will I meet a tall, strange woman?

King's Crustacean

I'm amazing.

Damn! Spot on! Now tell me please via the medium of scrying.....will I meet a tall, strange woman?

"

When you said tall ...... the messages were weak... As soon as you said strange...... YES ! The message was strong ... she is strange and you will meet her. A woman you have never seen before will cross your path before the seventh moon.

( pander to ego here )

By *picknspanMan  over a year ago

North West Leeds

If you gain some comfort from believing then that is for you to rationalise and feel fine with.

If you think it is all just smoke and mirrors and bull shit then by not believing you have rationalised things in your own mind and all is good.

If you are sitting on the fence wondering which side is best then clearly you are at odds with the subject and will decide in time.

This is the same with religion and believing in a god or a faith.

Your choice....

King's Crustacean

"If you gain some comfort from believing then that is for you to rationalise and feel fine with.

If you think it is all just smoke and mirrors and bull shit then by not believing you have rationalised things in your own mind and all is good.

If you are sitting on the fence wondering which side is best then clearly you are at odds with the subject and will decide in time.

Your choice...."

Yes but most people want to believe in something that is 'true' so ...... it's not really a blind choice they want.

By *good-being-bad OP   Man  over a year ago

mis-types and auto corrects leads cock leeds

I'm amazing.

When you said tall ...... the messages were weak... As soon as you said strange...... YES ! The message was strong ... she is strange and you will meet her. A woman you have never seen before will cross your path before the seventh moon.

( pander to ego here ) "

Hi psychic gran.. can you tell me if I'm going to get to have sex with a lady through meeting from fab

By *picknspanMan  over a year ago

North West Leeds

"If you gain some comfort from believing then that is for you to rationalise and feel fine with.

Your choice....

Yes but most people want to believe in something that is 'true' so ...... it's not really a blind choice they want. "

But there is no proof! This is a blind act of faith like praying to god or believing that West Ham will win the Premier League

Somewhere In The Ether…

I'm amazing.

( pander to ego here ) "

*Quivering in lewd excitement and goes into full on FAB mode* Does she swallow? Is she utterly filthy in the boudoir? What colour undies is she presently wearing? How big are her nipples? So many questions......

King's Crustacean

I'm amazing.

( pander to ego here )

Hi psychic gran.. can you tell me if I'm going to get to have sex with a lady through meeting from fab "

Hmmmmm I smell sommat a bit familiar here....... ooooooo YES! YES! YES ! (she's older , on the big side, a bit snarky with grey hair and bad eyesight but she wants you )

King's Crustacean

Your choice....

Yes but most people want to believe in something that is 'true' so ...... it's not really a blind choice they want.

But there is no proof! This is a blind act of faith like praying to god or believing that West Ham will win the Premier League"

Yes dear, We both said that.

King's Crustacean

I'm amazing.

( pander to ego here )

*Quivering in lewd excitement and goes into full on FAB mode* Does she swallow? Is she utterly filthy in the boudoir? What colour undies is she presently wearing? How big are her nipples? So many questions...... "

Something is coming ........ something is coming through ...... ffs.... couldn't you wait.

Sorry, Claire who?

Somewhere In The Ether…

I'm amazing.

( pander to ego here )

*Quivering in lewd excitement and goes into full on FAB mode* Does she swallow? Is she utterly filthy in the boudoir? What colour undies is she presently wearing? How big are her nipples? So many questions......

Something is coming ........ something is coming through ...... ffs.... couldn't you wait. "

Sorry....

This sort of thing never normally happens to me......really.....

By *egularLegsMan  over a year ago

Erdington

Professional lier's.

By *nabelle21Woman  over a year ago

B38

Mrscxxx "

Hey Mrs C. I have no doubt there are charlatans in this as in other walks of life. I have an open mind and should our paths ever cross I'd be happy to have a reading (not something often done).

If you beleive in what you do and and have a good heart I can respect that.

B38

The emoji was a mistake...I have happy fingers

Your choice...."

I did when my mum died.

Lived with 1 for 3 years.

Still not sure how they do what they do !

Its also not for everyone . It can get much stranger when you live with them.

B38

"Lived with 1 for 3 years.

Still not sure how they do what they do !

Its also not for everyone . It can get much stranger when you live with them."

Did you beleive in her abilities?

By *ugby 123Couple  over a year ago
Forum Mod

O o O oo

I am on the fence after I went for a laugh to see one with friends and he told me something no one who I was with would have known and even I had to think whether what he was saying was right ( it was ) Mind you that was after a 20 minute session of him telling me things which had no meaning or very general that could apply to best part of the country and me saying nope, not a clue. When I said yes to the one thing he got really excited god love him.

I do think Mrsc fended off these questions well though

I am happy to be a guinea pig if you want to give me a reading

If this is all true, I think I'd be pretty pissed off with the likes of Derek Acorah disturbing my resting in peace. That settles it, I refuse to die until it's proved fake.

By *ugby 123Couple  over a year ago
Forum Mod

O o O oo

"If this is all true, I think I'd be pretty pissed off with the likes of Derek Acorah disturbing my resting in peace. That settles it, I refuse to die until it's proved fake."

Ah he got caught out didn't he, but then you could see he was acting with all the Sam Sam sam thing.

A friend went to see him and he was laughed off the stage

By *100Man  over a year ago

Essex

I had a clairvoyant living next door and a couple of times she asked me to break into her house as she had lost her keys, you would think the spirits would have reminded her

B38

"If this is all true, I think I'd be pretty pissed off with the likes of Derek Acorah disturbing my resting in peace. That settles it, I refuse to die until it's proved fake.

Ah he got caught out didn't he, but then you could see he was acting with all the Sam Sam sam thing.

A friend went to see him and he was laughed off the stage"

I have never like, trusted that guy he is so shady.

I'm clairsentient.

I also have premonitions, usually about illness and death.

I was also practising psychometry as a child,long before I knew what the word for it was.

So yes I

I was going to a clairvoyant next week, but it's been cancelled due to unforseen circumstances

My ex told me a spiritualist told her we'd end up getting back together, so I can definitely say it's a load of old tosh.

ashby de la zouch

"I'm clairsentient.

I was also practising psychometry as a child,long before I knew what the word for it was.

So yes I

"

What are your claimed abilities and why is it absolutely impossible for you to convince me or anyone with my perspective that you possess what you claim ?

I'd suggest such a claim is utterly meaningless without validation

By *anana JoeMan  over a year ago

Sheffield

I think its sad really how they claim to be able to do things and exploit the vulnerable. For me there are 2 types who claim to be clairvoyants the first are those who try and make a living scamming people the other type are the ones who feel they have achieved nothing in life and they claim to be one to build their feeling of worth by being special.

"I'm clairsentient.

So yes I

What are your claimed abilities and why is it absolutely impossible for you to convince me or anyone with my perspective that you possess what you claim ?

I'd suggest such a claim is utterly meaningless without validation "

Fair enough, bt you already said it would be impossible to convince you so not going to try

ashby de la zouch

"I'm clairsentient.

So yes I

Fair enough, bt you already said it would be impossible to convince you so not going to try "

If it was true I could be convinced , my point was why reasons could you give why I could not be convinced ?

ashby de la zouch

"I'm clairsentient.

So yes I

Fair enough, bt you already said it would be impossible to convince you so not going to try

If it was true I could be convinced , my point was why reasons could you give why I could not be convinced ? "

What do I possess that means non of your alleged gifts would not work with me

I've been thinking about seeing one. If they're any good they'll get in touch

Nah, in all seriousness, I haven't seen one myself to judge it but know people who swear by it.

ashby de la zouch

"I've been thinking about seeing one. If they're any good they'll get in touch

Nah, in all seriousness, I haven't seen one myself to judge it but know people who swear by it. "

Iv met over 100 x sometimes covert sometimes open for some reason as I dont believe the other world just clams up, like a grand conspiracy x

100 percent scammers and fakes.

Zero evidence to back any of it up.

They prey on the weak who want comfort

King's Crustacean

I do believe that Mr. Ed counted with his foot tho ......

"I'm clairsentient.

So yes I

If it was true I could be convinced , my point was why reasons could you give why I could not be convinced ?

What do I possess that means non of your alleged gifts would not work with me "

You do not believe, I get it. Why should I convince you otherwise.

Each to their own hey nothing I can say will convince you, because no matter what, it will get dismissed or mocked and I'm not being led into it.

Last of my contribution to this thread, wish I had not of posted now.

ashby de la zouch

[Removed by poster at 26/02/19 22:26:54]

ashby de la zouch

"I'm clairsentient.

So yes I

Each to their own hey nothing I can say will convince you, because no matter what, it will get dismissed or mocked and I'm not being led into it.

"

If even you think you cannot convince me then it is evident you have no special gifts beyond the gift or ability to con Vince the gullible

"I'm clairsentient.

So yes I

"

Can you give examples of your super power ?

I can fly and spin web from my wrist

"I'm clairsentient.

So yes I

If even you think you cannot convince me then it is evident you have no special gifts beyond the gift or ability to con Vince the gullible "

Who have I conned? I rarely speak about my abilities because of attitudes like yours and above.

"I'm clairsentient.

So yes I

Can you give examples of your super power ?

I can fly and spin web from my wrist "

Right you are

I can't believe this argument is still going on!?

Who are any of us to question the beliefs of anyone else?

It's the same as people that have seen ghosts or aliens.. Science pooh poohs it, but they are always going to believe their own eyes, over the opinion of the scientific community, because they were there..

Believe what you want to believe, but don't accuse other people of lying, because you aren't walking in their shoes.

By *hickennchipsWoman  over a year ago

up above the streets and houses

Yes, I am one

By *iger4uWoman  over a year ago

In my happy place

I predict tomorrow is Wednesday

ashby de la zouch

"I'm clairsentient.

So yes I

If even you think you cannot convince me then it is evident you have no special gifts beyond the gift or ability to con Vince the gullible

Who have I conned? I rarely speak about my abilities because of attitudes like yours and above.

"

If you or any other who claim actually had a gift then attitudes like mine would not exist

If you had a gift it could be demonstrated , you admit you can't

ashby de la zouch

"Yes, I am one "

You mean you also pretend to talk to dead people

By *ndyandMandyCouple  over a year ago

swansea

Bulllllllllll Shit!!!!

"I can't believe this argument is still going on!?

It's the same as people that have seen ghosts or aliens.. Science pooh poohs it, but they are always going to believe their own eyes, over the opinion of the scientific community, because they were there..

Believe what you want to believe, but don't accuse other people of lying, because you aren't walking in their shoes. "

Ghosts and aliens don't charge people money, or give them false hope.

By *anana JoeMan  over a year ago

Sheffield

Believe what you want to believe, but don't accuse other people of lying, because you aren't walking in their shoes.

Ghosts and aliens don't charge people money, or give them false hope."

Aliens do they take a kidney as payment for anal probing.

Ghosts and aliens don't charge people money, or give them false hope.

Aliens do they take a kidney as payment for anal probing."

And time, don't forget time!

Ghosts and aliens don't charge people money, or give them false hope."

Are they giving false hope, or peace of mind? And again, you don't KNOW that it's false hope. None of us know what, if anything, comes after.

Have you had a bad experience with a clairvoyant? I'm confused as to what you're so angry about!?

"Clinton Baptiste is the best one by far! "

gotta love Phoenix nights!!!

By *un4meanduMan  over a year ago

STOTFOLD

Psychic and clairvoyants all con artists feed off info you give . Why do psychics need adverts to advertise the events surely they can pass the information on via the mind

London

Believe what you want to believe, but don't accuse other people of lying, because you aren't walking in their shoes. "

My view is that the evidence is overwhelming that it is impossible for someone who has died to communicate with the living. It necessarily follows from that that anyone who says they do communicate with the dead is either deluded or lying.

Hence my belief involves me saying other people's beliefs are wrong. Just as those who think they can communicate with the dead thinks my beliefs are wrong.

By *etite HandfulWoman  over a year ago

Chester

As other have said they are sad con artists deceiving people w2ith bullshit for money or trying to make them selves loo important and special its all a bit pathetic really people claiming to do this sort of bullshit.

"Psychic and clairvoyants all con artists feed off info you give . Why do psychics need adverts to advertise the events surely they can pass the information on via the mind "

Never heard something so ridiculous How is one supposed to pass information on telepathicy if they dont advertise no one will know but it’s all a matter of how you present your self personally I don’t like standing up in front of a crowd and it’s a hobby And helping people in the process

London

"Psychic and clairvoyants all con artists feed off info you give . Why do psychics need adverts to advertise the events surely they can pass the information on via the mind

Never heard something so ridiculous How is one supposed to pass information on telepathicy if they dont advertise no one will know but it’s all a matter of how you present your self personally I don’t like standing up in front of a crowd and it’s a hobby And helping people in the process "

So what sort of things do the spirits tell you?

"Psychic and clairvoyants all con artists feed off info you give . Why do psychics need adverts to advertise the events surely they can pass the information on via the mind

Never heard something so ridiculous How is one supposed to pass information on telepathicy if they dont advertise no one will know but it’s all a matter of how you present your self personally I don’t like standing up in front of a crowd and it’s a hobby And helping people in the process

So what sort of things do the spirits tell you? "

It varies really as I can’t see the usually tell me what they look like they will give me a prompt like an object they would of worn say a cap or something along them lines. I had a little boy come through to me the other week telling me to pass on a message witch I’m not disscissing here as it’s not the right place my point being I helped that family know that he was safe and not in pain I told them things I should’nt have known I’ve never met these people in my life

ashby de la zouch

It varies really as I can’t see the usually tell me what they look like they will give me a prompt like an object they would of worn say a cap or something along them lines. I had a little boy come through to me the other week telling me to pass on a message witch I’m not disscissing here as it’s not the right place my point being I helped that family know that he was safe and not in pain I told them things I should’nt have known I’ve never met these people in my life "

You mean you lied x

Mrscxxx

Hey Mrs C. I have no doubt there are charlatans in this as in other walks of life. I have an open mind and should our paths ever cross I'd be happy to have a reading (not something often done).

If you beleive in what you do and and have a good heart I can respect that.

"

Be happy to chat some more on the subject

It varies really as I can’t see the usually tell me what they look like they will give me a prompt like an object they would of worn say a cap or something along them lines. I had a little boy come through to me the other week telling me to pass on a message witch I’m not disscissing here as it’s not the right place my point being I helped that family know that he was safe and not in pain I told them things I should’nt have known I’ve never met these people in my life

You mean you lied x

"

And how did I lie?

London

You mean you lied x

"

To be fair she could be deluded. She hears voices in her head and sincerely believes they are dead people.

London

You mean you lied x

"

And do the spirits communicate. Do you literally hear their voices or do thoughts pop into your head that you believe come from spirits

London

How do they communicate I meant

My view is that the evidence is overwhelming that it is impossible for someone who has died to communicate with the living. It necessarily follows from that that anyone who says they do communicate with the dead is either deluded or lying.

Hence my belief involves me saying other people's beliefs are wrong. Just as those who think they can communicate with the dead thinks my beliefs are wrong. "

I don't have an issue with your beliefs. I'm not sure I believe it myself, just not willing to call someone a liar/fraud for their beliefs. I'm all for keeping an open mind...