FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > The Lounge > 36 weeks and ouch lol

36 weeks and ouch lol

Jump to: Newest in thread

By (user no longer on site) OP     over a year ago

Well since post other week knee flared up decided bigger it I not goin run again even though loved it the risk of hurting knee again ain’t worth it. Recap I had a trial run on a machine did 3 mins and pain and struggle do exercises an walk lasted 3-4 days.

So am on nights so yipeee 12 hr shifts with 2 hr driving hr each way. Sleep so then leaves not much time do physio hmmmm

Just had a call from physio guy was under as a catch up call told him about difficulty and increase pain an my concern as read on a forum for hto ops ppl running after 20 weeks and I’m 36 weeks and still struggling.

Don’t mind he woke me from my sleep it was a great call he reminded me I lost 10 weeks on a normal op due to bone not healing quick an dr said was tough op due to strong bones which took more of a beating to break multiple times.

Also said after starting back full time hrs which was 2 weeks ago it will take 6-8 weeks for knee to adjust to new struggles.

So I been freaking that something goin wrong but it’s all ok phew last thing I want is mess anything up even when been in pain an stuff still able to walk an do more than could before operation

So now off try get back sleep before another shift but call was worth it

Hope everyone is ok and sorry as usual for my shared journey lol regular followers thank you without your chats I’d have gone crazy long time ago lol

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By *amissCouple  over a year ago

chelmsford

"Well since post other week knee flared up decided bigger it I not goin run again even though loved it the risk of hurting knee again ain’t worth it. Recap I had a trial run on a machine did 3 mins and pain and struggle do exercises an walk lasted 3-4 days.

So am on nights so yipeee 12 hr shifts with 2 hr driving hr each way. Sleep so then leaves not much time do physio hmmmm

Just had a call from physio guy was under as a catch up call told him about difficulty and increase pain an my concern as read on a forum for hto ops ppl running after 20 weeks and I’m 36 weeks and still struggling.

Don’t mind he woke me from my sleep it was a great call he reminded me I lost 10 weeks on a normal op due to bone not healing quick an dr said was tough op due to strong bones which took more of a beating to break multiple times.

Also said after starting back full time hrs which was 2 weeks ago it will take 6-8 weeks for knee to adjust to new struggles.

So I been freaking that something goin wrong but it’s all ok phew last thing I want is mess anything up even when been in pain an stuff still able to walk an do more than could before operation

So now off try get back sleep before another shift but call was worth it

Hope everyone is ok and sorry as usual for my shared journey lol regular followers thank you without your chats I’d have gone crazy long time ago lol "

That's great, good to get reassurance from your physio

By (user no longer on site) OP     over a year ago

Yeah very good, I spoke to go who had said take more pain meds and or call physio

After 2 weeks finally got back to me

I was thinking all ok but was getting me down that there was an issue or something but nope am very relieved an happy

» Add a new message to this topic