FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > The Lounge > Bareback sex

Bareback sex

Jump to: Newest in thread

By *ral Extraordinaire OP   Man  over a year ago

Kent

Ok ..just wanna know how many actually admit to a meet without a condom used . Il hand my hand up and say yes prob two meets in past 4yrs i have . Mainly coz they were new to the site and just out of long term ! Reason i really ask is coz sooo many guys bullshit and say safe sex when ive seen pics or vids where they have met without !! Another reason is theres a couple i was invited to play with . WOW stunning and complete slut . Well they meet every other night if not every night . They will only meet if bareback which totally put me off knowing they are having loads of meets a week . Very silly really .

So who will be honest and say they have done in the past ...or even still do ?

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

Yes

I’ve done it. I met with the same man once a week for about a year. I was on contraception and we were both clean and we both got tested every three months during this. (I’ve been tested twice since but haven’t slept with anyone other than my husband since June last year).

Takes a while to build up trust. I won’t do it with anyone and I insist on safe sex until I know it’s a regular thing.

But that won’t be happening for a while now

"Yes"

I’ll put my hands up too and yes I have in the past.

Last person I went bareback with was actually the man I married off fab.

We both got tested beforehand and made sure it was safe for us both and well the rest is history.

The only people we have bareback with is each other ....

By *alandNitaCouple  over a year ago

Scunthorpe

No... only each other.

Though I'm sure many do.

Nita

By *inkerbell67Woman  over a year ago

Clacton on sea essex

Yes but only 1 time and tested all the time ..

By *urls and DressesWoman  over a year ago

Somewhere near here

No, I don’t want to risk it

By *ndyandMandyCouple  over a year ago

swansea

No Russian Roulette

I have done with regular partners only ever bare with one person at the time. Both tested prior. Full trust in that person. Rules are in place that only play bare with each other and regular 6week testing as a precaution for me too. Only ever trust 2 people on fab enough to play this way with. Not sure I would ever feel I can trust anyone else in the future to play that way. It would have to be regular meets where the trust has built up

Hate condoms but its a must unless its with your everyday partner

I did once with a trusted friend, and I wish I hadn't. Don't misunderstand, no infections were involved, but still I regret it. It's too intimate for me.

By *100Man  over a year ago

Essex

I've not worn a condom since 1995 and only had sex with my wife don't think sex could get any safer than that lol

By *ycra loutMan  over a year ago

york/Scarborough

Safe sex always..which is more important..sex or your health

By *moothCriminal_xMan  over a year ago

Redditch

"I did once with a trusted friend, and I wish I hadn't. Don't misunderstand, no infections were involved, but still I regret it. It's too intimate for me."

Side note....you have amazing skin!!

By *teeeeWoman  over a year ago

Bristol

NO BAREBACK - I'm far to active to risk It!!!!

I have had LOTS of guys try...some even insisting it's suddenly love.

I call bullshit.

I however love unprotected sex...so I understand that guys want it at least...

But seriously no.

I save it for my bf. Cos he loves me for real!

Ok, so we've established bareback is pretty much a no-no - but how about whipping the johnny off at the point of no return and finishing over your face and tits. Is that ok?

By *lem-H-FandangoMan  over a year ago

salisbury

I'm not really interested in safe sex to be honest.

By *r MoriartyMan  over a year ago

The Land that time forgot (Norfolk)

Only the missus, she loves the baby batter up the poop shoot.

I did once (besides ads), I didn’t have much regard for my safety at one stage of my life.

Geeky x

Too risky unless you know them very well

By *icecouple561Couple  over a year ago
Forum Mod

East Sussex

The only thing we protected ourselves against in the 70s was pregnancy. If you were on the pill you wouldn't have dreamed of using a condom. Nowadays neither if us would dream of not using one with our swinging partners under any circumstances.

By *iss.ddWoman  over a year ago

Leeds + Newcastle

Absolutely not.

Disease aside, I just don't want a baby

"Only the missus, she loves the baby batter up the poop shoot."

Who doesn't.

"Only the missus, she loves the baby batter up the poop shoot.

Who doesn't. "

Me..

By *issmorganWoman  over a year ago

Calderdale innit

Only with Jack

Its not something i would do with a meet from here.

By *issmorganWoman  over a year ago

Calderdale innit

"Ok, so we've established bareback is pretty much a no-no - but how about whipping the johnny off at the point of no return and finishing over your face and tits. Is that ok? "

Tits yes,face never hate it

By *htcMan  over a year ago

MK

yes, probably about the last 15meets all bareback, although im very cautious, i dont shag everyone who offers.

its mainly down to i have a allergic reaction to lube or condoms, plus i cant cum at all

I always go bareback when I’m wanking. Hope this helps with your enquires OP x

Tha post is putting me off sex......

I'm with him on the wanking ^

Bareback is fuck all compared to people sleeping with their dogs on their beds.

Had the snip years ago so played bb, and always thought I could trust the people I played with. But a month ago had a scare when Chlamydia was mentioned by a passing partner... straight down the sti clinic for a full check..all clear but the most stressful week of my life waiting for the all clear. (It was) So from now on..no glove no love!

"Bareback is fuck all compared to people sleeping with their dogs on their beds."

I hope you mean "sleeping". But yeah, pets on bed are wrong, wrong, wrong. Pets are wrong alround imho but that's another post......

By *nabelle21Woman  over a year ago

B38

I have and the really daft thing is I had condoms. I was tested very soon after and I live to tell the tale.

By *aisyDDWoman  over a year ago

North West

Most on here request safe sex yet whenever you watch programs about clinics they all admit to never using condoms.

Bareback with two men- my ex husband and Mr. Recently contacted to see if we’d consider meeting for a 4sum with a guy and a tv he knows. I was chatting to her in the past, thinking she could be our first, she says safe sex on her profile. Turns out she insists on bareback, according to the guy. Could be to test the waters to see if I’d have unprotected if Mr could fuck her without a condom. Not a chance would I do that!! She might claim she gets tested for her hormones, but no way am I having sex with anyone I don’t know, and obviously can’t trust, as she lied on her profile. Five men she’s met! Five men who could have gone bareback and then slept with unsuspecting partners, etc.

I don’t get why a fuck with a stranger, is worth putting yourself and others at risk? It beggars belief! xx

[Removed by poster at 26/02/19 23:51:21]

Every meet I've had from here has been bareback.

Only time I’ve ever used a consom for sex was when my ex and I did role play that he picked me up in a bar.

Every guy I’ve fucked has been bareback cum inside me and the only thing I’ve ever caught is feelings.

Fuck I genuinely can never write the word condom. It’s not even in my phones memory

I've done it with Cute while we were still just FWB, but got myself tested soon after I found out I wasn't the only one he did it with. All clear.I've only had sex with other guy once since we are together and that was with condom so I believe I'm still sti free

K

"Fuck I genuinely can never write the word condom. It’s not even in my phones memory "
you love dripping cum ???

"Fuck I genuinely can never write the word condom. It’s not even in my phones memory you love dripping cum ???"

No either the guy eats it straight from my cunt or I’ll use a sock to wipe myself. But don’t get any funny ideas. I average 1 guy every 18 months. I’m extremely extremely extremely fussy. I’ll use logic and questioning and threats that if I catch anything from said new guy I’d break his knee caps and that’s about the amount of risk I’m willing to expose myself to. I get checked 3 months after I’ve last had sex both bloods, mouth swabs and earbud up my fanny.

"Bareback with two men- my ex husband and Mr. Recently contacted to see if we’d consider meeting for a 4sum with a guy and a tv he knows. I was chatting to her in the past, thinking she could be our first, she says safe sex on her profile. Turns out she insists on bareback, according to the guy. Could be to test the waters to see if I’d have unprotected if Mr could fuck her without a condom. Not a chance would I do that!! She might claim she gets tested for her hormones, but no way am I having sex with anyone I don’t know, and obviously can’t trust, as she lied on her profile. Five men she’s met! Five men who could have gone bareback and then slept with unsuspecting partners, etc.

I don’t get why a fuck with a stranger, is worth putting yourself and others at risk? It beggars belief! xx"

Should probably explain that I was a sexual health nurse, so can be a bit preachy about safe sex. Don’t mean to be. Telling people they have sti’s, because they/their partners cheated can have a lasting effect on you, if can cause so much distress- hence safe only for me xx

"Only time I’ve ever used a consom for sex was when my ex and I did role play that he picked me up in a bar.

Every guy I’ve fucked has been bareback cum inside me and the only thing I’ve ever caught is feelings. "

Nope.

"Bareback with two men- my ex husband and Mr. Recently contacted to see if we’d consider meeting for a 4sum with a guy and a tv he knows. I was chatting to her in the past, thinking she could be our first, she says safe sex on her profile. Turns out she insists on bareback, according to the guy. Could be to test the waters to see if I’d have unprotected if Mr could fuck her without a condom. Not a chance would I do that!! She might claim she gets tested for her hormones, but no way am I having sex with anyone I don’t know, and obviously can’t trust, as she lied on her profile. Five men she’s met! Five men who could have gone bareback and then slept with unsuspecting partners, etc.

I don’t get why a fuck with a stranger, is worth putting yourself and others at risk? It beggars belief! xx

Should probably explain that I was a sexual health nurse, so can be a bit preachy about safe sex. Don’t mean to be. Telling people they have sti’s, because they/their partners cheated can have a lasting effect on you, if can cause so much distress- hence safe only for me xx"

Lol, read that back. I met Mr four years after leaving my ex husband so it wasn’t both at the same time. I don’t meet other men for sex when I’m exclusive to someone. Even the guy I was seeing for over two years after my ex we used condoms- good job, he cheated on me- no loss, he was gorgeous but an ass and had kinks that didn’t do anything for me xx

"I did once with a trusted friend, and I wish I hadn't. Don't misunderstand, no infections were involved, but still I regret it. It's too intimate for me.

Side note....you have amazing skin!!"

Why thank you kind sir

Only each other. You can't trust what anyone else is telling you.

I used to have a regular fb, we decided after a few years to go conform free. It was fun. He’s a slag now so we don’t play haha! Not worth the risk. Not something I’d do again to be honest

By *layfullsamMan  over a year ago

Solihull

"No Russian Roulette "

Don't have bare back sex with a Russian girl from the nuclear melt down region.

Chernobyl fall off

Sorry I'll get my coat

» Add a new message to this topic