FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > The Lounge > When they say women don't fart...

When they say women don't fart...

Jump to: Newest in thread

By (user no longer on site) OP     over a year ago

I've just witnessed a gorgeous woman with what sounded like a wookie trying to escape her arse....

I just looked at her and gave her a round of applause.... Never seen someone go red so quick haha....

I found it pretty impressive so I told her, so we got talking a little and I asked her if she was busy and if she fancied going for a drink.... But she politely said no she had a boyfriend but she would of if she was single.

Quite an odd way to meet someone isn't it? Hahaha

Reply privately (thread closed by moderator)

By *uzukiNo1Woman  over a year ago

Rhyl

Arhhhhhhhh thts sweet..... I think...sort of ish...

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

Save it for Stories and fantasies buddy, this is the lounge.

When I first met Ads I couldn’t fart or take a number two in the same building as him, weekends at his was a killer until I felt comfy enough!

Danish x

By *loswingersCouple  over a year ago

Gloucester

"Save it for Stories and fantasies buddy, this is the lounge. "

I think you’ll find it was a fanny fart which was brought on by some twat spending hours filling her muff up with saliva as he couldn’t find her clit

"When I first met Ads I couldn’t fart or take a number two in the same building as him, weekends at his was a killer until I felt comfy enough!

Danish x"

When I’ve stayed over a guys house or had a guy stay here I’ve woke up in the early hours and said I needed something from my car and gone outside to fart in the car. Always keep wetwipes in the glovebox to wipe off the fart vapour.

Rhyl

Howling ere .....

"When I first met Ads I couldn’t fart or take a number two in the same building as him, weekends at his was a killer until I felt comfy enough!

Danish x

When I’ve stayed over a guys house or had a guy stay here I’ve woke up in the early hours and said I needed something from my car and gone outside to fart in the car. Always keep wetwipes in the glovebox to wipe off the fart vapour. "

By *etite HandfulWoman  over a year ago

Chester

That's rich from a guy who puts up more fantasy threads than Roald Dahl. Maybe you should practice what you preach!

"Save it for Stories and fantasies buddy, this is the lounge.

That's rich from a guy who puts up more fantasy threads than Roald Dahl. Maybe you should practice what you preach! "

Amen to that!

By *lceeWoman  over a year ago

Leeds

Danish x"

Oh god, this! Excruciating long weekend in the Derbyshire Dales with my regular left me running for the loos at Derby station the second I walked away from him

That's rich from a guy who puts up more fantasy threads than Roald Dahl. Maybe you should practice what you preach! "

I actually think something doesn’t smell quite right about this story.

A gorgeous woman farts in public, gets a round of appalause off the op, says no to meeting but that she would have had she been single. I don’t buy it.

*crying with laughter emoji*

Danish x

Oh god, this! Excruciating long weekend in the Derbyshire Dales with my regular left me running for the loos at Derby station the second I walked away from him "

Honest to god it was the worst sometimes!! I don’t know what I preferred when I met my ex husband I couldn’t eat in front of him for weeks

Don't see what's the big deal about farting and number2.

If both smell like dead animals to the point where it's embarrassing - time to seriously adjust the diet.

By *ady LickWoman  over a year ago

Northampton Somewhere

Sorry OP I don't believe this happened. A gorgeous woman wouldn't do such a thing.

Everyone on here knows mine are joke threads, which pretty much most people with any intelligence get. If you think they are serious that you obviously new or humourless.

I'm lucky that my farts don't smell. I can be sitting right next to a man and secretly let one out, and he will be none the wiser.

First time my ex partner farted infront of me she looked at me horrified and whispered "I thought that was going to be silent"

I was buckled for ages... After that it wasn't an issue

"Don't see what's the big deal about farting and number2.

If both smell like dead animals to the point where it's embarrassing - time to seriously adjust the diet.

"

I don’t think it was the smell issue it was the sounds

Danish x

"First time my ex partner farted infront of me she looked at me horrified and whispered "I thought that was going to be silent"

"

Yea, there's no blaming the dog for those loud ones.

That's rich from a guy who puts up more fantasy threads than Roald Dahl. Maybe you should practice what you preach!

Everyone on here knows mine are joke threads, which pretty much most people with any intelligence get. If you think they are serious that you obviously new or humourless. "

Stretching the definition of "joke" a bit there..

"Sorry OP I don't believe this happened. A gorgeous woman wouldn't do such a thing."
yes.... Women dont fart do they haha

By *lceeWoman  over a year ago

Leeds

Danish x

Oh god, this! Excruciating long weekend in the Derbyshire Dales with my regular left me running for the loos at Derby station the second I walked away from him

Honest to god it was the worst sometimes!! I don’t know what I preferred when I met my ex husband I couldn’t eat in front of him for weeks

"

Ahhhh...I get over that one by dragging my guys to a soup noodle place for the first time meeting. I’m too busy giggling at their face trying to navigate chopsticks, slippy noodles and a soup spoon to worry about my own disaster zone *grins*. My other half will attest to this

"First time my ex partner farted infront of me she looked at me horrified and whispered "I thought that was going to be silent"

Yea, there's no blaming the dog for those loud ones. "

Always carry a small dog in a handbag as fart decoys

Rhyl

"

You'll be laughing for a week if u heard my QE2 fog horns then...

Danish x

Ahhhh...I get over that one by dragging my guys to a soup noodle place for the first time meeting. I’m too busy giggling at their face trying to navigate chopsticks, slippy noodles and a soup spoon to worry about my own disaster zone *grins*. My other half will attest to this "

When I met Ads one of our first dates was to a Chinese then when I went to his a few weeks later we had a twenty inch pizza together so, yeah the not eating thing wasn’t an issue

Yea, there's no blaming the dog for those loud ones. "

Definitely not! It was pretty funny tho and after she go over the embarrassment she seen the funny side...

Also to all you ladies that don't fart in front of your partners Hope he falls asleep before you... Wouldn't be the first time I've been falling asleep to be awoken by what can only be described as a trumpet.

By *den-Valley-coupleCouple  over a year ago

Cumbria

Imagine if this thing progress quickly and you had the opportunity to bed this girl pull down your trousers and drop your pants to expose a penis with a face drawn on it...

By *ady LickWoman  over a year ago

Northampton Somewhere

"Sorry OP I don't believe this happened. A gorgeous woman wouldn't do such a thing. yes.... Women dont fart do they haha "

Of course they do. I just don't believe your scenario.

By *ensuallover1000Man  over a year ago

Somewhere In The Ether…

How long into a relationship before it becomes acceptable to fart in front of a partner is what I want to know?

Minutes? Days? Weeks? Months?

Cumbria

"How long into a relationship before it becomes acceptable to fart in front of a partner is what I want to know?

"

16 yes she still doesn't think it's acceptable to pass wind in front of me..

"I've just witnessed a gorgeous woman with what sounded like a wookie trying to escape her arse....

I just looked at her and gave her a round of applause.... Never seen someone go red so quick haha....

I found it pretty impressive so I told her, so we got talking a little and I asked her if she was busy and if she fancied going for a drink.... But she politely said no she had a boyfriend but she would of if she was single.

Quite an odd way to meet someone isn't it? Hahaha"

At least it wasn't in a closed train carriage on the way to Bavaria

Cumbria

Years..

Yea, there's no blaming the dog for those loud ones.

Always carry a small dog in a handbag as fart decoys "

And we have discovered why Chihuahuas were bred....

You'll be laughing for a week if u heard my QE2 fog horns then... "

That you I hear outside!? I thought we got a new fog warning signal! :P

Gloucester

"How long into a relationship before it becomes acceptable to fart in front of a partner is what I want to know?

"

We’ve been together for over eight years and my wife has never farted in front of me .

"Imagine if this thing progress quickly and you had the opportunity to bed this girl pull down your trousers and drop your pants to expose a penis with a face drawn on it...

"

hey it's a blank canvas now haha

First time my wife floated an air biscuit in my prescence was walking back from the pub after we'd been together 2 years. She sneaked it out but I was breathing in at the time and it nearly floored me.

We’ve been together for over eight years and my wife has never farted in front of me ."

Not even silently and blamed it on the dog/cat?

Somewhere In The Ether…

I must confess to only ever accidentally passing wind in front of a partner. In my sleep doesn’t count right?

By *egularLegsMan  over a year ago

Erdington

Danish x

When I’ve stayed over a guys house or had a guy stay here I’ve woke up in the early hours and said I needed something from my car and gone outside to fart in the car. Always keep wetwipes in the glovebox to wipe off the fart vapour. "

I think that's very considerate of you

By *eeroybrownMan  over a year ago

aldershot

"

Ahh, that feeling when you've just started seeing somebody, have a nice lingering kiss goodnight, spend ages saying goodnight on the doorstep, get back to your car and let it that howler that's been brewing for the last 4 hours.

Glad it's not just is guys

Erdington

I don't fart in public I think it's disgusting I save them all up untill I get home. I work in a very blokey office so they are often pumping away something rotten.

aldershot

"First time my wife floated an air biscuit in my prescence was walking back from the pub after we'd been together 2 years. She sneaked it out but I was breathing in at the time and it nearly floored me."

Pmsl!!!

Gloucester

We’ve been together for over eight years and my wife has never farted in front of me .

Not even silently and blamed it on the dog/cat?"

Nope , she gets up , leaves the room and does it . I can honestly say I’ve never heard or smelled a fart from her .

The worse ones are when you're being hammered by a cock and you feel it building up.

You can't clench while you're being fucked into the headboard.

Not even silently and blamed it on the dog/cat?

Nope , she gets up , leaves the room and does it . I can honestly say I’ve never heard or smelled a fart from her . "

That's the ladylike way to do it.

By *r.BlondeMan  over a year ago

Chester/Wirral

Some bird with a butt plug in woke me up by farting. Too embarrassed to tell her.

aldershot

"The worse ones are when you're being hammered by a cock and you feel it building up.

You can't clench while you're being fucked into the headboard."

Erdington

Had a girlfriend that used to let rip every morning like a flock of starlings taking off.

I save mine for those in work who love me

Erdington

"I save mine for those in work who love me "

I'm sure they love you very much

"The worse ones are when you're being hammered by a cock and you feel it building up.

"Some bird with a butt plug in woke me up by farting. Too embarrassed to tell her. "

How do you fart with a butt plug in?

By *r.BlondeMan  over a year ago

Chester/Wirral

"Some bird with a butt plug in woke me up by farting. Too embarrassed to tell her.

How do you fart with a butt plug in? "

Fuck knows haha.

Erdington

"Some bird with a butt plug in woke me up by farting. Too embarrassed to tell her.

How do you fart with a butt plug in? "

Was thinking the same thing it must have shot off like a missile.

Somewhere In The Ether…

Also those painful ones that build up when sitting in a car with other passengers (whom you are holding the gaseous monster in because of); Good God though - the release feels utterly heavenly when you finally manage to get out and hobble off somewhere private to let rip (provided one doesn’t also follow through of course....)

Gloucester

How do you fart with a butt plug in? Fuck knows haha."

Did the butt plug fly out and hit you ?

I do believe he was just joking.

"I save mine for those in work who love me

I'm sure they love you very much "

Not when they’re stood next to me they don’t....

By *irginieWoman  over a year ago

Near Marlborough

I’m usually on farting terms with someone within an hour or so of meeting them

Who doesn’t find farting funny?

V x

"I’m usually on farting terms with someone within an hour or so of meeting them

V x "

The person trapped in the lift with you during a particularly vile farting episode.

Amen to that! "

How can you say that?

aldershot

Not when they’re stood next to me they don’t.... "

Just tell them to take deep breaths, it goes quicker

Rhyl

Just tell them to take deep breaths, it goes quicker "

Breath through the mouth!

Also those painful ones that build up when sitting in a car with other passengers (whom you are holding the gaseous monster in because of); Good God though - the release feels utterly heavenly when you finally manage to get out and hobble off somewhere private to let rip (provided one doesn’t also follow through of course....) "

That's why I'm so glad I can do silent and no smell farts. It's a blessing at times.

aldershot

"

The person trapped in the lift with you during a particularly vile farting episode."

Tell me they happened to you.

I'm dying here

Also those painful ones that build up when sitting in a car with other passengers (whom you are holding the gaseous monster in because of); Good God though - the release feels utterly heavenly when you finally manage to get out and hobble off somewhere private to let rip (provided one doesn’t also follow through of course....)

That's why I'm so glad I can do silent and no smell farts. It's a blessing at times. "

Not even smelling of roses, that’s a shame

Ask B, I would NEVER let rip in front of him.

P

Just tell them to take deep breaths, it goes quicker "

They normally need resuscitating by that point

I could tell a story but would hate to shatter any illusions that I could possibly do anything else except little puffs of glitter....

By *s_macWoman  over a year ago

Traffic land

Danish x"

My best friend who moved in with her new man in September was until fairly recently “popping out” (to mine!!) if she needed to go.

She also farts louder and longer than anyone I have ever known!

Somewhere In The Ether…

I firmly believe that the humble fart could prove to serve as the key for world peace;

Wait - hear my logic out for a moment; farting is considered universally funny right?

Just imagine the scene; Two powerful leaders engaged in last minute talks around the table to avert an imminent war between their countries. Things are going badly.....until one lets rip with an almighty fart. Everyone obviously starts laughing hysterically and everyone becomes friends. The End

By *irginieWoman  over a year ago

Near Marlborough

"I’m usually on farting terms with someone within an hour or so of meeting them

V x

The person trapped in the lift with you during a particularly vile farting episode."

Oh but that’s the funniest of all.

V x

I fart but not in public!

Plus my wind smells like cherries x

Erdington

"I could tell a story but would hate to shatter any illusions that I could possibly do anything else except little puffs of glitter.... "

Sounds like a possible shart scenario.

aldershot

"I firmly believe that the humble fart could prove to serve as the key for world peace;

Wait - hear my logic out for a moment; farting is considered universally funny right?

Just imagine the scene; Two powerful leaders engaged in last minute talks around the table to avert an imminent war between their countries. Things are going badly.....until one lets rip with an almighty fart. Everyone obviously starts laughing hysterically and everyone becomes friends. The End "

Kim Jong Un and Donald Trump?

(you're welcome for that image next time you're watching the news)

By *hoenixAdAstraWoman  over a year ago

Hiding in the shadows

You shouldn't hold your farts in.

Or, they'll travel upto your brain and give you shitty ideas

I started taking Protien shakes and bars for a while and farted at a friend's house while we were playing boardgames, Literally cleared the room while windows were opened (secretly proud). They didn't believe it was the protien bars so I gave one to a friend and woke up to a text the next morning "yeah OK it was the Protien bar almost killed - insert her husbands name- last night when we went to bed"

Somewhere In The Ether…

"I firmly believe that the humble fart could prove to serve as the key for world peace;

Just imagine the scene; Two powerful leaders engaged in last minute talks around the table to avert an imminent war between their countries. Things are going badly.....until one lets rip with an almighty fart. Everyone obviously starts laughing hysterically and everyone becomes friends. The End

(you're welcome for that image next time you're watching the news) "

Trump releases an all American fart which additionally induces added mirth as his wig/comb-over flies right across the room with the might of the resulting gust

Wow arn't you big and clever bravo!

"I could tell a story but would hate to shatter any illusions that I could possibly do anything else except little puffs of glitter....

Sounds like a possible shart scenario."

Hahaha....gotta luvre the word shart

Wow arn't you big and clever bravo! "

Somewhere In The Ether…

Who can fail to laugh at those farts which raise in tone during their expulsion? You know the ones:

They swiftly rise about three octaves and consequently sound as though one’s arse is actually asking a question.

aldershot

"Who can fail to laugh at those farts which raise in tone during their expulsion? You know the ones:

They swiftly rise about three octaves and consequently sound as though one’s arse is actually asking a question."

Ahhh, the hallowed 3-tone...

"Who can fail to laugh at those farts which raise in tone during their expulsion? You know the ones:

They swiftly rise about three octaves and consequently sound as though one’s arse is actually asking a question."

As soon as I started reading I was gonna say they sound like they're asking a question I knew I couldn't be the only one that thought that!

Trump releases an all American fart which additionally induces added mirth as his wig/comb-over flies right across the room with the might of the resulting gust "

And plays the Star Spangled Banner out of his arse.

"I fart but not in public!

Plus my wind smells like cherries x"

They'll be the cherry lube

That's rich from a guy who puts up more fantasy threads than Roald Dahl. Maybe you should practice what you giant peach! "

Apparently it's not a fart but a 'fragrant botty burp'.

Somewhere In The Ether…

They swiftly rise about three octaves and consequently sound as though one’s arse is actually asking a question.

Ahhh, the hallowed 3-tone... "

My proudest one ever sounded a bit like the ominous rising tone that advertises the surround sound in cinemas (THX?) - That was truly mighty

That's rich from a guy who puts up more fantasy threads than Roald Dahl. Maybe you should practice what you giant peach!

"

Somewhere In The Ether…

As soon as I started reading I was gonna say they sound like they're asking a question I knew I couldn't be the only one that thought that! "

I also love the ‘Tractor Start Up’ type which actively speed up as they come out.

You know......’Brum-Brum-brum-brum-brum!’

aldershot

"

My proudest one ever sounded a bit like the ominous rising tone that advertises the surround sound in cinemas (THX?) - That was truly mighty "

I prostrate myself at your feet sir!

You know what, we should ask get together and turn a band. Or maybe record them and put them into a mix

As soon as I started reading I was gonna say they sound like they're asking a question I knew I couldn't be the only one that thought that!

I also love the ‘Tractor Start Up’ type which actively speed up as they come out.

You know......’Brum-Brum-brum-brum-brum!’ "

And the running up the stairs ones that seemingly just fall out

Somewhere In The Ether…

Trump releases an all American fart which additionally induces added mirth as his wig/comb-over flies right across the room with the might of the resulting gust

And plays the Star Spangled Banner out of his arse."

Whilst holding his hand fervently on his heart no doubt

aldershot

"

My proudest one ever sounded a bit like the ominous rising tone that advertises the surround sound in cinemas (THX?) - That was truly mighty

You know what, we should all get together and form a band. Or maybe record them and put them into a mix "

(damn swipe keyboard!)

Somewhere In The Ether…

"

You know what, we should ask get together and turn a band. Or maybe record them and put them into a mix "

I think we should record them and post them to an audio-sample site such as SoundBible - there must be a demand for our talents surely?

And plays the Star Spangled Banner out of his arse.

Whilst holding his hand fervently on his heart no doubt "

That pained look on his face

Somewhere In The Ether…

And the running up the stairs ones that seemingly just fall out "

Moving farts are awesome - each step (and subsequent buttock parting) releasing that highly satisfying sound of a mini combustion. And damn - they can go on for ages to. I swear, I took one ongoing one to the very end of my road once

Moving farts are awesome - each step (and subsequent buttock parting) releasing that highly satisfying sound of a mini combustion. And damn - they can go on for ages to. I swear, I took one ongoing one to the very end of my road once "

Awesome ain't they

Moving farts are awesome - each step (and subsequent buttock parting) releasing that highly satisfying sound of a mini combustion. And damn - they can go on for ages to. I swear, I took one ongoing one to the very end of my road once "

I used to fancy you

aldershot

20 years on we still laugh at my Nan's "old lady farts" - where she'd get up from her chair and fart, then walk to the kitchen farting on each step but be oblivious she was doing them.

The most scariest fart I held in was about 4 hours at a lasses house, the pain got so bad I just had to go to her toilet and let it go..... It was the most loudest and longest fart I've ever done..... She just looked at me in disgust . ......

"Soooooooooo .... Got any air freshener? I may of just nuked your bog."

"The most scariest fart I held in was about 4 hours at a lasses house, the pain got so bad I just had to go to her toilet and let it go..... It was the most loudest and longest fart I've ever done..... She just looked at me in disgust . ......

"Soooooooooo .... Got any air freshener? I may of just nuked your bog.""

You didn't make the mistake of sitting on the toilet to fart? That amplifies the sound

aldershot

"

I used to fancy you "

Why stop? Think of that evening you could both share comparing sounds and smells. Properly romantic

Somewhere In The Ether…

Moving farts are awesome - each step (and subsequent buttock parting) releasing that highly satisfying sound of a mini combustion. And damn - they can go on for ages to. I swear, I took one ongoing one to the very end of my road once

I used to fancy you "

What about what I call, ‘Serpent Farts’?

They sort of ‘hiss’ in a menacing manner (and are often hot to pass)

"20 years on we still laugh at my Nan's "old lady farts" - where she'd get up from her chair and fart, then walk to the kitchen farting on each step but be oblivious she was doing them. "

My mum did that at the eye clinic. We stood up and I was leading her to the doctor's room and she left a trail of farts in the half full waiting room.

I used to fancy you

They sort of ‘hiss’ in a menacing manner (and are often hot to pass) "

Ruining my fantasy now

I used to fancy you

They sort of ‘hiss’ in a menacing manner (and are often hot to pass) "

Where you need to check if you've shit coz the burn can't be real from merely air? But to your relief it really was just hot air.

"The most scariest fart I held in was about 4 hours at a lasses house, the pain got so bad I just had to go to her toilet and let it go..... It was the most loudest and longest fart I've ever done..... She just looked at me in disgust . ......

You didn't make the mistake of sitting on the toilet to fart? That amplifies the sound "

mhmmmmm .... I most certainly did I always sit down ... Just in case shit happens in those situations.

Somewhere In The Ether…

"Soooooooooo .... Got any air freshener? I may of just nuked your bog.""

I have a tip for such painful expulsions; If one places ones fist against ones bum (and via some clenching/release) you can let it out in bursts.

Next tip though - wash that hand afterwards - the residual stench can linger on it for a considerable time......

Somewhere In The Ether…

I used to fancy you

They sort of ‘hiss’ in a menacing manner (and are often hot to pass)

Where you need to check if you've shit coz the burn can't be real from merely air? But to your relief it really was just hot air."

That’s the type A quick check in the undies and a huge sigh of relief that it was merely a drill.....this time

Somewhere In The Ether…

You didn't make the mistake of sitting on the toilet to fart? That amplifies the sound "

Remember the old plastic chairs at school? They were like awesome bass boosters when farted upon.

It was even better if the seat was a bit loose as it created extra reverb to the already thunderous sound to

You didn't make the mistake of sitting on the toilet to fart? That amplifies the sound mhmmmmm .... I most certainly did I always sit down ... Just in case shit happens in those situations."

Makes sense.

You didn't make the mistake of sitting on the toilet to fart? That amplifies the sound

Remember the old plastic chairs at school? They were like awesome bass boosters when farted upon.

It was even better if the seat was a bit loose as it created extra reverb to the already thunderous sound to "

We only had wooden. I'm old.

It was even better if the seat was a bit loose as it created extra reverb to the already thunderous sound to "

Like they were slapping you back for daring to trump on them

the awkwardness during an assembly on those chairs.... When it silent I would find it funny to let one go ... Just to ruin the silence haha

And let's not forget bath farts.

"And let's not forget bath farts."

When you're laying down and it bubbles out from your cheeks and does a bubbly crawl up your back.

Buth they cant cockfart

They fucking stink. Death bombs coz the hot water cooks them

"And let's not forget bath farts.

They fucking stink. Death bombs coz the hot water cooks them "

Mine still don't smell, even in the bath. I don't know why either.

They fucking stink. Death bombs coz the hot water cooks them "

must be a woman thing mine just give a gentle back tickle no smell

Mine still don't smell, even in the bath. I don't know why either."

Mine rarely smell. I read if they stink it's diet related, if they don't it's to do with ingested air through laughing etc

Mine rarely smell. I read if they stink it's diet related, if they don't it's to do with ingested air through laughing etc "

I hardly ever laugh though.

I don't eat much meat, which I think contributes to smell.

Somewhere In The Ether…

It was even better if the seat was a bit loose as it created extra reverb to the already thunderous sound to the awkwardness during an assembly on those chairs.... When it silent I would find it funny to let one go ... Just to ruin the silence haha"

I remember during my final exams at school, in a crowded hall, someone (who to this day has never been identified) let fly with an arse ripper of truly epic proportions. It literally took about ten minutes for the teachers to calm everyone down from laughing

They fucking stink. Death bombs coz the hot water cooks them must be a woman thing mine just give a gentle back tickle no smell"

can you get a fart to travel right up your back to your neck?

Somewhere In The Ether…

There’s a fascinating science behind the bubbling, malodorous majesty of the dreaded bathfart.....

The smell actually often travels faster than a normal one as there is no protective material (clothes) to muzzle them - thus they literally fly out at speed in the bubbles. The heat of the bath itself also causes the fart to rise more swiftly also.

...Well.....I thought it was interesting at least

"....

Wrong on so many levels

"....

The person trapped in the lift with you during a particularly vile farting episode.

Wrong on so many levels "

No escape.

School days ......

Fart in your hand .....

Release it where u want .....

Under ur palls nose .......

Guff cups ....

There’s a fascinating science behind the bubbling, malodorous majesty of the dreaded bathfart.....

The smell actually often travels faster than a normal one as there is no protective material (clothes) to muzzle them - thus they literally fly out at speed in the bubbles. The heat of the bath itself also causes the fart to rise more swiftly also.

...Well.....I thought it was interesting at least "

They do make a satisfying sound. So I've heard; I wouldn't do anything as uncouth as farting in a bath

"School days ......

Fart in your hand .....

Release it where u want .....

Under ur palls nose .......

Guff cups ....

"

I always thought it was called a cupcake?!

They fucking stink. Death bombs coz the hot water cooks them must be a woman thing mine just give a gentle back tickle no smell

can you get a fart to travel right up your back to your neck?"

yes its fantastic u get the occasional backfire but its still worth it

...Well.....I thought it was interesting at least "

You are the bathing expert on fabs

Somewhere In The Ether…

Also.....a quick question: What is more vulgar to release in a public place: A burp or a fart?

My friends opt for burp but I’m going with a fart as it comes from the bum.

They fucking stink. Death bombs coz the hot water cooks them must be a woman thing mine just give a gentle back tickle no smell

can you get a fart to travel right up your back to your neck?yes its fantastic u get the occasional backfire but its still worth it "

I like it when it tickles my hairline.

"Also.....a quick question: What is more vulgar to release in a public place: A burp or a fart?

My friends opt for burp but I’m going with a fart as it comes from the bum."

A burp is nose level, so I'm going with burp.

"Also.....a quick question: What is more vulgar to release in a public place: A burp or a fart?

A burp is nose level, so I'm going with burp."

A bad fart can travel upwards at an alarming speed....!!

can you get a fart to travel right up your back to your neck?yes its fantastic u get the occasional backfire but its still worth it

I like it when it tickles my hairline. "

fuck me that would be a challenge for me nowadays

Somewhere In The Ether…

A bad fart can travel upwards at an alarming speed....!!"

I think it’s the heat principle at work again; The warm air (inside the duvet) causes an augmentation to the farts speed of travel.

By gum - they can remain potent for literally ages to, trapped under the covers.

There is of course linked to this, the rather obscene technique of the so called, Dutch Oven Fart.....

Mine rarely smell. I read if they stink it's diet related, if they don't it's to do with ingested air through laughing etc "

And I wouldn't know in any case as I'm yet to witness you blasting one out in my presence anyway...

B

Somewhere In The Ether…

A bad fart can travel upwards at an alarming speed....!!"

Whoops! Sorry - I misread that as a ‘Bed’ fart

I think it’s the heat principle at work again; The warm air (inside the duvet) causes an augmentation to the farts speed of travel.

By gum - they can remain potent for literally ages to, trapped under the covers.

There is of course linked to this, the rather obscene technique of the so called, Dutch Oven Fart....."

That's one thing I don't miss about being married. My husband's farts were rank.

can you get a fart to travel right up your back to your neck?yes its fantastic u get the occasional backfire but its still worth it

I like it when it tickles my hairline. fuck me that would be a challenge for me nowadays "

Squeeze your bum cheeks and push it up through your thighs into your pubes

I like it when it tickles my hairline. fuck me that would be a challenge for me nowadays

Squeeze your bum cheeks and push it up through your thighs into your pubes "

ooo good plan

Mine rarely smell. I read if they stink it's diet related, if they don't it's to do with ingested air through laughing etc

And I wouldn't know in any case as I'm yet to witness you blasting one out in my presence anyway...

B"

Cheers babe, I owe ya 2 blow jobs for that and I promise to cork my botty for the duration.

P

Somewhere In The Ether…

There is of course linked to this, the rather obscene technique of the so called, Dutch Oven Fart.....

That's one thing I don't miss about being married. My husband's farts were rank. "

Did he eat a lot of meat? Meat eaters generally produce smellier farts as opposed to vegetarians who’s farts generally smell less although who do tend to fart more frequently.

....Or so I have read

B

Cheers babe, I owe ya 2 blow jobs for that and I promise to cork my botty for the duration.

P

"

What a deal!!!

B

Well I'm heading off now, it's been great company with you all , hope you all enjoy the rest of your night, I'll set up a PT.2 just in case this one fills and close.

Take care all x

That's one thing I don't miss about being married. My husband's farts were rank.

Did he eat a lot of meat? Meat eaters generally produce smellier farts as opposed to vegetarians who’s farts generally smell less although who do tend to fart more frequently.

....Or so I have read "

Not an inordinate amount. Does smoking affect smell?

"Well I'm heading off now, it's been great company with you all , hope you all enjoy the rest of your night, I'll set up a PT.2 just in case this one fills and close.

Take care all x"

Night

I miss having a car but I don’t miss being in a confined space with my three boys and Ads, I am amazed there wasn’t an accident sometimes

Danish x

Somewhere In The Ether…

"Well I'm heading off now, it's been great company with you all , hope you all enjoy the rest of your night, I'll set up a PT.2 just in case this one fills and close.

Take care all x"

Sleep well sir

....Or so I have read

Not an inordinate amount. Does smoking affect smell?"

I smoke (more than I care to admit) and I rarely fart, sometimes they honk but that’s more to do with what I’ve eaten tbh.

Danish x

Somewhere In The Ether…

....Or so I have read

Not an inordinate amount. Does smoking affect smell?"

I don’t believe it holds a huge influence on the smell of farts as they stem from the digestive system as opposed to the respiratory.

Having said that, the continual intake of puffs of the smoke may nonetheless enter the system (and descend into the lower diaphragm) which may actively increase the frequency of flatulence.

The science of the fart is indeed an intriguing one

....Or so I have read

I don’t believe it holds a huge influence on the smell of farts as they stem from the digestive system as opposed to the respiratory.

Having said that, the continual intake of puffs of the smoke may nonetheless enter the system (and descend into the lower diaphragm) which may actively increase the frequency of flatulence.

The science of the fart is indeed an intriguing one "

I ate the same as my husband yet his farts stank and mine didn't. The only thing different was the amount we ate and he smoked.

Somewhere In The Ether…

....Or so I have read

I ate the same as my husband yet his farts stank and mine didn't. The only thing different was the amount we ate and he smoked.

"

Although I’m unsure of the exact reason, it is commonly held that men tend to produce the most offensive smells.

We’re all rotten on the inside I guess

....Or so I have read

Although I’m unsure of the exact reason, it is commonly held that men tend to produce the most offensive smells.

We’re all rotten on the inside I guess "

Some people on here would agree with you there