FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > The Lounge > Dream interoperation

Dream interoperation

Jump to: Newest in thread

By (user no longer on site) OP     over a year ago

Ok I’m bored and can interprete dreams so if you’re bored to why not test my knowledge and see what I come up with?

Mrscxxx

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

I have a reoccurring dream. Though I've not had it for a few years now.

I'm stuck in a situation akin to the film Aliens. Stuck on a remote space station or hunk of rock populated by the foul beasts.. and all my closest family and friends.

They then get unceremoniously picked off in the most gruesome way. It's one of those real feeling dreams.. so by the time it gets to my children I wake up in tears.

By *randy LoveWoman  over a year ago

My bed.. But I'd sooner be in yours.

I've not had a dream in ages that I remember.. The last one I had that scared me I woke up was someone or something was hiding under the bed.

This wasn't my bed or my bedroom in the dream.. So I'm hoping I never get deja vu on this dream

By *SAchickWoman  over a year ago

Hillside desolate

OK, I often have dreams where I'm an action hero. Usually I'm in a helicopter or jeep, I have a big gun and I'm shooting baddies, and there are loads of explosions going on around me.

By *nabelle21Woman  over a year ago

B38

I dreamt this a while ago and I don't seem to have striking dreams that often so interested to hear your thoughts.

I remember feeling pretty chilled as it dawned on me that I had been sentenced to death and even then I wasn't freaked out. It was almost like an acceptance of the fact.

As the time got closer I became a little more reflective of how it would happen. I can't be certain but I'm sure it was to be by electric chair.

I had the option to try to run and although I considered it thinkimg I could get away I didn't take it.

It was just so weird not being scared to face death when in reality I'd be a total wreck.

I know how I have interpreted it, how would you?

"OK, I often have dreams where I'm an action hero. Usually I'm in a helicopter or jeep, I have a big gun and I'm shooting baddies, and there are loads of explosions going on around me. "

"I have a reoccurring dream. Though I've not had it for a few years now.

I'm stuck in a situation akin to the film Aliens. Stuck on a remote space station or hunk of rock populated by the foul beasts.. and all my closest family and friends.

They then get unceremoniously picked off in the most gruesome way. It's one of those real feeling dreams.. so by the time it gets to my children I wake up in tears. "

Awwwe sounds awful hun, it shows that you have a fear being left behind you have a great fear of loose your family and home

Mrscxxx

"I have a reoccurring dream. Though I've not had it for a few years now.

They then get unceremoniously picked off in the most gruesome way. It's one of those real feeling dreams.. so by the time it gets to my children I wake up in tears.

Awwwe sounds awful hun, it shows that you have a fear being left behind you have a great fear of loose your family and home

Mrscxxx "

My family is my home.

"I've not had a dream in ages that I remember.. The last one I had that scared me I woke up was someone or something was hiding under the bed.

This wasn't my bed or my bedroom in the dream.. So I'm hoping I never get deja vu on this dream "

I would say that you feel violated like someone is watching you

"OK, I often have dreams where I'm an action hero. Usually I'm in a helicopter or jeep, I have a big gun and I'm shooting baddies, and there are loads of explosions going on around me. "

That sounds like a lot of fun I feel that you like to be in charge of the situation and this dream reflects on that

"OK, I often have dreams where I'm an action hero. Usually I'm in a helicopter or jeep, I have a big gun and I'm shooting baddies, and there are loads of explosions going on around me.

That sounds like a lot of fun I feel that you like to be in charge of the situation and this dream reflects on that "

I want her dream

"I dreamt this a while ago and I don't seem to have striking dreams that often so interested to hear your thoughts.

I remember feeling pretty chilled as it dawned on me that I had been sentenced to death and even then I wasn't freaked out. It was almost like an acceptance of the fact.

As the time got closer I became a little more reflective of how it would happen. I can't be certain but I'm sure it was to be by electric chair.

I had the option to try to run and although I considered it thinkimg I could get away I didn't take it.

It was just so weird not being scared to face death when in reality I'd be a total wreck.

I know how I have interpreted it, how would you?"

Death is an illusion we don’t die the phisycal body does yes but your soul lives on. To dream that you have been given a death penalty means you need to reavalte your life and look at the descions you are makeing

Dreams are so much fun and often hold hidden messages for us in them

Mrscxxx

"Ok I’m bored and can interprete dreams so if you’re bored to why not test my knowledge and see what I come up with?

Mrscxxx "

I don't dream ,why

By *uzukiNo1Woman  over a year ago

Rhyl

I used to have this dream when I was a kid...a mouse in a car driving round and round a race track, always woke up being sick....

"Ok I’m bored and can interprete dreams so if you’re bored to why not test my knowledge and see what I come up with?

Mrscxxx I don't dream ,why"

Every body dreams but a lot of the time we don’t remember them I don’t always remember my own dreams. Usually only remember them if they have an important message for me

My favourite dream is when I am a wolf and running through the forest especially during the full moon

Mrscxxx

"I dreamt this a while ago and I don't seem to have striking dreams that often so interested to hear your thoughts.

I know how I have interpreted it, how would you?"

You'd be suprised.. sometimes when faced with certain death, allowed enough time to process it. A rational mind can travel beyond fear and into acceptance. Making you a bit of a Force of Nature to be reckoned with, as NOTHING scares you anymore.

"I used to have this dream when I was a kid...a mouse in a car driving round and round a race track, always woke up being sick.... "

I feel the mouse represents how you felt at the time small, and insignificant to the world the going round and round made you feel dizzy witch is why you woke up feeling sick

Mrscxxx I don't dream ,whyEvery body dreams but a lot of the time we don’t remember them I don’t always remember my own dreams. Usually only remember them if they have an important message for me

My favourite dream is when I am a wolf and running through the forest especially during the full moon

Mrscxxx "

I never recall dreaming so figure I don't

You'd be suprised.. sometimes when faced with certain death, allowed enough time to process it. A rational mind can travel beyond fear and into acceptance. Making you a bit of a Force of Nature to be reckoned with, as NOTHING scares you anymore."

B38

Death is an illusion we don’t die the phisycal body does yes but your soul lives on. To dream that you have been given a death penalty means you need to reavalte your life and look at the descions you are makeing "

Yes, that's could be applicable.

I choose to interpret it that i wasn't afraid to face my fears even those most deep rooted (ever the optimist).

Thanks Mrs C

Hillside desolate

"OK, I often have dreams where I'm an action hero. Usually I'm in a helicopter or jeep, I have a big gun and I'm shooting baddies, and there are loads of explosions going on around me.

That sounds like a lot of fun I feel that you like to be in charge of the situation and this dream reflects on that

I want her dream "

Once I had one where I was in charge of a platoon of babies, all crawling around the jungle in camouflage and face paint, it was ace

Mrscxxx I don't dream ,whyEvery body dreams but a lot of the time we don’t remember them I don’t always remember my own dreams. Usually only remember them if they have an important message for me

Mrscxxx "

Have you heard of us being able to become conscious within our dreams and being able to control them? Apparently there is a technique and science isn't as sceptical about the method as you'd guess they might be.

Death is an illusion we don’t die the phisycal body does yes but your soul lives on. To dream that you have been given a death penalty means you need to reavalte your life and look at the descions you are makeing

Yes, that's could be applicable.

I choose to interpret it that i wasn't afraid to face my fears even those most deep rooted (ever the optimist).

Thanks Mrs C"

Fears are an important part of who we are the only thing I fear is being hurt

I want her dream

Once I had one where I was in charge of a platoon of babies, all crawling around the jungle in camouflage and face paint, it was ace "

You have the best dreams

By *uzukiNo1Woman  over a year ago

Rhyl

"I used to have this dream when I was a kid...a mouse in a car driving round and round a race track, always woke up being sick....

I feel the mouse represents how you felt at the time small, and insignificant to the world the going round and round made you feel dizzy witch is why you woke up feeling sick"

Thanku OP, I can relate to that both myself and my sis grew up in care so the feeling insignificant is spot on....xx

B38

You'd be suprised.. sometimes when faced with certain death, allowed enough time to process it. A rational mind can travel beyond fear and into acceptance. Making you a bit of a Force of Nature to be reckoned with, as NOTHING scares you anymore."

I like that interpretation. Sometimes I can feel like that and other times not so much.

It is good to face your fears and not run from them

Mrscxxx

Have you heard of us being able to become conscious within our dreams and being able to control them? Apparently there is a technique and science isn't as sceptical about the method as you'd guess they might be."

That’s called lucid dreaming alltho I’ve never experienced it myself. It means we can be what ever we want to be superheroes etc

The term lucid means clear so haveing a clear dream and in order to be in able to control it you have to be aware that it’s a dream

"I used to have this dream when I was a kid...a mouse in a car driving round and round a race track, always woke up being sick....

I feel the mouse represents how you felt at the time small, and insignificant to the world the going round and round made you feel dizzy witch is why you woke up feeling sick

Thanku OP, I can relate to that both myself and my sis grew up in care so the feeling insignificant is spot on....xx"

Sorry to hear that hugs

Night before last I dreamt a newborn lamb fell in a little stream and it got sucked under a low bridge, the mother sheep jumped in to save it. I saw the lambs nose poke out the water so I grabbed it and pulled it out. Mother sheep had disappeared. Farmer told me to leave them, that they would have sorted themselves out. End of dream.

Next morning at work I see a ewe sheep lying in the grass all wet and covered in mud, looking very ill. I alert the farmer and was told oh it's ok, it's virtually dead.

A case of the farmer leaving it to sort itself out.

Mrscxxx

Have you heard of us being able to become conscious within our dreams and being able to control them? Apparently there is a technique and science isn't as sceptical about the method as you'd guess they might be.

That’s called lucid dreaming alltho I’ve never experienced it myself. It means we can be what ever we want to be superheroes etc

The term lucid means clear so haveing a clear dream and in order to be in able to control it you have to be aware that it’s a dream"

Yes I've tried, but have up after a week. Which isn't nearly long enough.. though I do experience it on a lazy weekend wakeup where I'm allowed to wake of my own accord.

By *irth.Minge.FireMan  over a year ago

Seen in far off places

I, last night, dreamt of a setup of ad hoc components and methods to make two or more systems work together as a combined system, with some partial functionality during a certain time (this, possibly requiring human supervision to perform necessary adjustments and corrections).

In engineering terms, I believe this is called 'Interoperation'?

[Removed by poster at 24/03/19 08:37:45]

"Night before last I dreamt a newborn lamb fell in a little stream and it got sucked under a low bridge, the mother sheep jumped in to save it. I saw the lambs nose poke out the water so I grabbed it and pulled it out. Mother sheep had disappeared. Farmer told me to leave them, that they would have sorted themselves out. End of dream.

Next morning at work I see a ewe sheep lying in the grass all wet and covered in mud, looking very ill. I alert the farmer and was told oh it's ok, it's virtually dead.

A case of the farmer leaving it to sort itself out. "

Commercially speaking the low economic value of a lamb means getting a vet involved is often prohibitive for sheep. Lambs dont have a high survival rate, compared to human babies for example, that's why they are usually twins or more.

And they do seem to have a death wish! Stick a sheep in a perfectly good field and it will throw itself in the water trough and drown, or get stuck under a hedge or something!

"Night before last I dreamt a newborn lamb fell in a little stream and it got sucked under a low bridge, the mother sheep jumped in to save it. I saw the lambs nose poke out the water so I grabbed it and pulled it out. Mother sheep had disappeared. Farmer told me to leave them, that they would have sorted themselves out. End of dream.

A case of the farmer leaving it to sort itself out. Commercially speaking the low economic value of a lamb means getting a vet involved is often prohibitive for sheep. Lambs dont have a high survival rate, compared to human babies for example, that's why they are usually twins or more.

And they do seem to have a death wish! Stick a sheep in a perfectly good field and it will throw itself in the water trough and drown, or get stuck under a hedge or something!"

But to leave it dying in the grass where it lay obviously suffering?

It should have been put out of it's misery.

A case of the farmer leaving it to sort itself out. "

I feel the lamb represents yourself and how you feel. A lamb is vunrabale and innocent hence the phrase as gentle as a lamb. You fear being alone, and always put the needs of others before your self

"I, last night, dreamt of a setup of ad hoc components and methods to make two or more systems work together as a combined system, with some partial functionality during a certain time (this, possibly requiring human supervision to perform necessary adjustments and corrections).

In engineering terms, I believe this is called 'Interoperation'?"

Uhm what? Don’t just throw terms at me I don’t understand I don’t do electronics if it’s true what ya say it may happen at work like dejavu

By *irth.Minge.FireMan  over a year ago

Seen in far off places

"I, last night, dreamt of a setup of ad hoc components and methods to make two or more systems work together as a combined system, with some partial functionality during a certain time (this, possibly requiring human supervision to perform necessary adjustments and corrections).

Uhm what? Don’t just throw terms at me I don’t understand I don’t do electronics if it’s true what ya say it may happen at work like dejavu"

You started it with the title of this thread!

Uhm what? Don’t just throw terms at me I don’t understand I don’t do electronics if it’s true what ya say it may happen at work like dejavu

You started it with the title of this thread!"

Yes i did lol but am still dumb when it comes to things like that

I can lucid dream but don't get to choose anything but I get to rewind and try it again ... on repeat until I like the outcome really. It's still dreaming but with a modicum of control

By *andS for funCouple  over a year ago

Any

Hey Mrs C

Love to hear what you make of this.... For a while now I've been dreaming that my partner has a really bad accident while competing in a motor sport and noone tells me... I discover an obituary some time long after

"Hey Mrs C

Love to hear what you make of this.... For a while now I've been dreaming that my partner has a really bad accident while competing in a motor sport and noone tells me... I discover an obituary some time long after"

You fear loosing him and not known the fear of the unknown scares you

Any

"Hey Mrs C

Love to hear what you make of this.... For a while now I've been dreaming that my partner has a really bad accident while competing in a motor sport and noone tells me... I discover an obituary some time long after

You fear loosing him and not known the fear of the unknown scares you "

Any

Thanks Mrs C. Much appreciated x

"I can lucid dream but don't get to choose anything but I get to rewind and try it again ... on repeat until I like the outcome really. It's still dreaming but with a modicum of control "

In the morning as you are waking, or during the night? A lot of the time?

Sorry, I find the subject fascinating, only because of my morning glimpses into it. Also the potential to have full control of my dreams would be incredible.

I hope I don't get in trouble for this but, when I stop partaking in 'magic' smoking. The following evenings will result in quite vivid dreaming. Same kind of dreams, but in a more vivid and lucid manner.

"I can lucid dream but don't get to choose anything but I get to rewind and try it again ... on repeat until I like the outcome really. It's still dreaming but with a modicum of control

Sorry, I find the subject fascinating, only because of my morning glimpses into it. Also the potential to have full control of my dreams would be incredible.

I hope I don't get in trouble for this but, when I stop partaking in 'magic' smoking. The following evenings will result in quite vivid dreaming. Same kind of dreams, but in a more vivid and lucid manner."

You mean cannabis right? I have some pretty amazing dreams when I smoke that tbh mrscxxx

Mrscxxx "

I’ve had the same dream since I was a teen , that my teeth are falling out ?! I’m always really scared and upset when I wake up , they’re really vivid and I can actually feel the teeth coming out

Mrscxxx

I’ve had the same dream since I was a teen , that my teeth are falling out ?! I’m always really scared and upset when I wake up , they’re really vivid and I can actually feel the teeth coming out "

To dream that your teeth are falling out means your very self consince of what others think of you

Mrscxxx

I’ve had the same dream since I was a teen , that my teeth are falling out ?! I’m always really scared and upset when I wake up , they’re really vivid and I can actually feel the teeth coming out

To dream that your teeth are falling out means your very self consince of what others think of you "

Hit the nail on the head there! X

"I can lucid dream but don't get to choose anything but I get to rewind and try it again ... on repeat until I like the outcome really. It's still dreaming but with a modicum of control

I hope I don't get in trouble for this but, when I stop partaking in 'magic' smoking. The following evenings will result in quite vivid dreaming. Same kind of dreams, but in a more vivid and lucid manner."

I taught myself to do it after a repeating dream as a teenager that I needed to change lol whenever I want. I don't tend to because like most people I don't actually remember dreams just from time to time.

Dreams are what we do as our brains sort out the day's happenings and thought processes ... absolutely fantastic! Though the lucid thoughts we have in the mornings aren't technically dreams it's just as the brain and waking come together really. I've studied dreaming loads including lots of research and is it's all fascinating. Lots of books written on the subject out there

I hope I don't get in trouble for this but, when I stop partaking in 'magic' smoking. The following evenings will result in quite vivid dreaming. Same kind of dreams, but in a more vivid and lucid manner.You mean cannabis right? I have some pretty amazing dreams when I smoke that tbh mrscxxx "

No comment

I hope I don't get in trouble for this but, when I stop partaking in 'magic' smoking. The following evenings will result in quite vivid dreaming. Same kind of dreams, but in a more vivid and lucid manner.

I taught myself to do it after a repeating dream as a teenager that I needed to change lol whenever I want. I don't tend to because like most people I don't actually remember dreams just from time to time.

Dreams are what we do as our brains sort out the day's happenings and thought processes ... absolutely fantastic! Though the lucid thoughts we have in the mornings aren't technically dreams it's just as the brain and waking come together really. I've studied dreaming loads including lots of research and is it's all fascinating. Lots of books written on the subject out there "

I prefer learning from people

Dreams are what we do as our brains sort out the day's happenings and thought processes ... absolutely fantastic! Though the lucid thoughts we have in the mornings aren't technically dreams it's just as the brain and waking come together really. I've studied dreaming loads including lots of research and is it's all fascinating. Lots of books written on the subject out there

I prefer learning from people "

Oh I love combining proper research with life findings ... gives me a better prospective

Oh I love combining proper research with life findings ... gives me a better prospective "

'perspective' I taught you something yay

Oh I love combining proper research with life findings ... gives me a better prospective

'perspective' I taught you something yay "

Gotta love the phone!! Shame I didn't find gold

Intruders trying to get into my childhood home where my mum and dad still live. I tried to put the chain on but could actually feel the power behind the door. Recurring since I left home.

By *ickygirl41Woman  over a year ago

Glasgow

I keep dreaming I'm in my house but it looks different to mine and I find extra rooms I had not known or had forgotten about.

By *orthyorkypairCouple  over a year ago

North Yorkshire

Ohhhhh i am a real life action heroine then in me Jeep Grand Cherokee

"Intruders trying to get into my childhood home where my mum and dad still live. I tried to put the chain on but could actually feel the power behind the door. Recurring since I left home. "
Your scared that your going to loose your mum and dad hun

By *xelf787Man  over a year ago

Chorlton, Manchester

I often dream I can fly but then I can't fly high enough and just manage to fly above buses and trucks or sometimes stuck in a building and I'm going higher trying to find a window to fly out of but I can't get out.

By *innie The MinxWoman  over a year ago

Under the Duvet

I had a monkey on a lead that could swim and catch fish for me.

Everyone was very impressed.

By *xelf787Man  over a year ago

Chorlton, Manchester

"I had a monkey on a lead that could swim and catch fish for me.

Everyone was very impressed. "

I would love to see your monkey lol

By *innie The MinxWoman  over a year ago

Under the Duvet

I'm being chased along a subway platform by really big tortoises.

I hate that dream.

Hillside desolate

Ohhhhh i am a real life action heroine then in me Jeep Grand Cherokee "

By *icecouple561Couple  over a year ago
Forum Mod

East Sussex

"I had a monkey on a lead that could swim and catch fish for me.

Everyone was very impressed. "

And I don't blame them, what an asset

» Add a new message to this topic