FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > The Lounge > Is this a dating site?

Is this a dating site?

Jump to: Newest in thread

By *randmiss200 OP   Couple  over a year ago

Huddersfield

Thought it was a swinging site so why is it some people want to have coffee or a so called social??

Reply privately (closed, thread got too big)

By *rystaldenisonWoman  over a year ago

salisbury

Just sat here with my popcorn ...... don’t mind me

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

Because they want to make sure they have chemistry with someone before deciding if they want to get physical.

"Thought it was a swinging site so why is it some people want to have coffee or a so called social?? "

What do you think swinging is?

"Just sat here with my popcorn ...... don’t mind me "

Hahaha...

... DO NOT offend the coffee drinkers!!!

By *ed-monkeyCouple  over a year ago

Hailsham

Perhaps because people like to see if they gel on an intellectual level before getting it on?

By *naswingdressWoman  over a year ago

Manchester (she/her)

To see if the person can behave themselves in public before I trust them naked and vulnerable in private.

And to ensure they're not meeting a fruit loop... it's safer to discover that in a neutral, public place!

To ensure there's some attraction?

To make like minded friends?

To have great nights and days out?

Lots of reasons op! We're not playing at the moment for personal reasons but still enjoy socials and weekends away!

This site and the lifestyle can be whatever you want to make it!

Peach x

I just want to see if I can get free cups of tea.

For some, it helps out the nutters and also is a final check that all parties want to get it on.

For us, it is the above plus the fact we want sex friends not just casual fucks.

Swinging isn't limited to fuck-and-go - it can be all sorts of things.

Because I don't want a dick in me that belongs to a dick.

"I just want to see if I can get free cups of tea. "

You'll always get a free one from me Hatter

Peach x

"To see if the person can behave themselves in public before I trust them naked and vulnerable in private. "

It's a lifestyle not the prostitute without money exchange!!!

"Because I don't want a dick in me that belongs to a dick."

This!

So I just paid for this coffee for nothing? Damn!

"I just want to see if I can get free cups of tea.

You'll always get a free one from me Hatter

Peach x"

Because I want to make sure I actually fancy someone before I fuck them and who doesn’t like going for a coffee?

By having a "so called" social, I can establish if I'm likely to be compatible, can discuss practicalities and means if we meet again there will be less small talk.

By *eliciousladyWoman  over a year ago

Sometimes U.K

Eloquently put

"Thought it was a swinging site so why is it some people want to have coffee or a so called social?? "
it's something different for everyone here ,some use it as a knocking shop ,some just chat ,some make friends ,some cheat on their partners ,some judge ,some date like minded people ,some swing ,some get married ,some have babies and some whinge ,whatever your kink you're allowed to do it your way

You’re a couple, like us. The forums have a heavy singles content, and many are looking for something different to us. To some they are looking for a raunchier version of Plenty of Fish.

Also, remember, when we turn up with our wife they’ve effectively got their own minder with them, something single women don’t have the privilege of.

Huddersfield

You can have enough messages of fruit loops on here and they can act normally in public but different in your home you would not want to meet a serial killer and they would eat all of your cornflakes

By *ade and VanessaCouple  over a year ago

Central Scotland

If I wanted nameless and faceless then I'd rather go with a decent vibrator.

V x

By *sGivesWoodWoman  over a year ago

ST. AUSTELL, CORNWALL

Because swinging is also a social activity OP. No way would I rock up to a complete strangers house or have them at mine just because I've exchanged a few messages online. Think safety. You may not value yours but many of us do on here. If people don't want to meet me for a social in a public place first, there's no way anything else will ever happen.

ST. AUSTELL, CORNWALL

"Thought it was a swinging site so why is it some people want to have coffee or a so called social??

You’re a couple, like us. The forums have a heavy singles content, and many are looking for something different to us. To some they are looking for a raunchier version of Plenty of Fish.

Also, remember, when we turn up with our wife they’ve effectively got their own minder with them, something single women don’t have the privilege of."

By *orthyorkypairCouple  over a year ago

North Yorkshire

"Thought it was a swinging site so why is it some people want to have coffee or a so called social?? it's something different for everyone here ,some use it as a knocking shop ,some just chat ,some make friends ,some cheat on their partners ,some judge ,some date like minded people ,some swing ,some get married ,some have babies and some whinge ,whatever your kink you're allowed to do it your way "

Well put!!!!

Manchester (she/her)

I do (very) rarely meet without a social first. I always have a male friend with me who can be my heavy if needs be. It's sadly necessary.

If I were part of a couple I might be more willing to meet in private without a social.

I remember getting funny looks at a social as I was wearing my tin foil hat to stop the aliens takin over my mind. It was when I took it off at her request that their mind control worked and forced me to pull my laser gun out of my Bermuda shorts only for it to misfire into her coffee.

Needless to say I never heard from her again!!

By *bwlookingforfunWoman  over a year ago

crawley

I need to really like someone to have sex. I've made this mistake once, guy didn't even get a chance to get naked, I had to kick him out. He Was totally out of this planet

What a waste of hotel room..

By *ead my bioMan  over a year ago

dundee

Op.....

answer to your question , “is this a dating site “

YES

By *risky_MareWoman  over a year ago

...Up on the Downs

"I just want to see if I can get free cups of tea. "

Tea Tart!

If being a swinger means turning up with no knowledge of who I'm having sex with I'll pass.

Tea Tart!"

...Your point?

...Up on the Downs

Tea Tart!

...Your point?"

Stating the obvious

...Up on the Downs

I think you're confusing swinging with prostitution?

Tea Tart!

...Your point?

Stating the obvious "

Oh okay. It's a fair point.

Huddersfield

Sorry but it's not a dating site it's a swinging site. You can't tell if someone is 'normal' just because you are on a social meet. Anyone can be nice on a social then just turn. A serial killer doesn't tell you they are going to kill you just because you are on a date

Huddersfield

And just for the record I am not a prostitute

Hailsham

"Sorry but it's not a dating site it's a swinging site. You can't tell if someone is 'normal' just because you are on a social meet. Anyone can be nice on a social then just turn. A serial killer doesn't tell you they are going to kill you just because you are on a date "

Ah ... so you might as well get naked and see what happens?

Pass thank you

"Thought it was a swinging site so why is it some people want to have coffee or a so called social??

I think you're confusing swinging with prostitution?"

I always think that’s an unfair thing to say. Many women say they’re here for themselves and to have their needs met. Nobody says a word. A guy says it, and they’re trying to treat women as a free prostitute.

[Removed by poster at 25/03/19 13:45:37]

"Sorry but it's not a dating site it's a swinging site. You can't tell if someone is 'normal' just because you are on a social meet. Anyone can be nice on a social then just turn. A serial killer doesn't tell you they are going to kill you just because you are on a date "
lol don't you like personality ,don't you want to enjoy their company, don't you want to know their name ,swinging or not most people do ,has to be a spark of something before penetration

[Removed by poster at 25/03/19 13:48:44]

"And just for the record I am not a prostitute "
you're the woman asking this then

Hailsham

"And just for the record I am not a prostitute you're the woman asking this then "

Men can be prostitutes too

Why is it some entitled couples feel the need to tell everyone else how to use the site, instead of just focusing on what they want to use it for ?

"And just for the record I am not a prostitute you're the woman asking this then

Men can be prostitutes too "

just asking the question

Imagine wanting to get to know someone before you have sex with someone.

Wow.

Hailsham

"Why is it some entitled couples feel the need to tell everyone else how to use the site, instead of just focusing on what they want to use it for ? "

This

But you can tell if you fancy someone from seeing them in the flesh. It's very rare I know I fancy someone for sure just from chatting online

It isn't but...... you can find love on here and it's happened.

By *elma and ShaggyCouple  over a year ago

Bedworth

Why wouldn’t you meet without a social first?

Say you go straight to a play meet, them turn up and you find you don’t fancy each other in the flesh or there’s just something about them that puts you off. Why do you do? Fuck em anyway?

A social meet does away with any awkwardness if this happens, just means that you have a cuppa and decide not to arrange a play meet

I thought swinging was all about the social aspects really, hottubs, dinner parties, tents all in a circle enclosed with wind breaks. We know what you're doing in there

...Up on the Downs

I think you're confusing swinging with prostitution?

I always think that’s an unfair thing to say. Many women say they’re here for themselves and to have their needs met. Nobody says a word. A guy says it, and they’re trying to treat women as a free prostitute."

Actually, I thought I made a mistake 'cos a woman said it, my bad! I agree it was too bald a statement - I was actually reacting to Kaitlyn's '...turning up with no knowledge of who I'm having sex with' and when I thought about it, only a prostitute would do that normally.

"Sorry but it's not a dating site it's a swinging site. You can't tell if someone is 'normal' just because you are on a social meet. Anyone can be nice on a social then just turn. A serial killer doesn't tell you they are going to kill you just because you are on a date

But you can tell if you fancy someone from seeing them in the flesh. It's very rare I know I fancy someone for sure just from chatting online"

same here

Manchester (she/her)

Perhaps, but meeting them in a public place where you can make a quick escape is a safer way to get further information on them. Everything is a risk, but meeting someone completely sight unseen to have sex straight away is a hell of a lot safer than not.

If it doesn't suit you, more power to you, but it's one thing I do to reduce the risks I'm taking.

Manchester (she/her)

"Why is it some entitled couples feel the need to tell everyone else how to use the site, instead of just focusing on what they want to use it for ?

This "

And this.

It’s personal choice. I like a social first, that’s my choice. If someone else doesn’t like that, that’s their choice. I won’t meet them though.

A social is good when all parties turn up. I don't expect sex on an initial social meet but it happens more often then not in my experience. I look at this way, its the ultimate aim when you agree to meet off here. So it's not as awkward to ask the question unlike if you were on a normal date and there is always the option of walking away if there is no spark. For me having a good conversation on the phone before any planned social works best.

I know I am a bit wierd

By *HaRiFMan  over a year ago

Beyond the shadows.

Why not going for a coffee doesn't make it a date . Sometimes people dont always look the same or behave in the same way in real life as they do online, its a good way to see if there is any attraction. But swinging encompass a wide spectrum, what works for someone else might not work for you. So if you dont want to have a social dont. Different strokes for different folks as they say

Because they don't want to fuck strangers?

Because they want to have friendships with like minded people.

I have never had a meet without a social first and I wouldn't

Its whatever i need it for nothing more nothing less

Who pissed on your chips!

People use it how they like

"A social is good when all parties turn up. I don't expect sex on an initial social meet but it happens more often then not in my experience. I look at this way, its the ultimate aim when you agree to meet off here. So it's not as awkward to ask the question unlike if you were on a normal date and there is always the option of walking away if there is no spark. For me having a good conversation on the phone before any planned social works best.

I know I am a bit wierd "

Where's spellchecker when you need it ... *weird* even

Huddersfield

Ha ha ha so funny I bet you're not!!

My social meets are just social - always!

So many good reasons for it.

As a single female I’m absolutely sure I’m not going to the house of 2 people who may or may not be as they have described themselves!

I just can’t understand why the OP would think it’s a good idea?

Hailsham

"A social is good when all parties turn up. I don't expect sex on an initial social meet but it happens more often then not in my experience. I look at this way, its the ultimate aim when you agree to meet off here. So it's not as awkward to ask the question unlike if you were on a normal date and there is always the option of walking away if there is no spark. For me having a good conversation on the phone before any planned social works best.

I know I am a bit wierd

Where's spellchecker when you need it ... *weird* even "

I read it as wired

I know I am a bit wierd

Where's spellchecker when you need it ... *weird* even

I read it as wired "

There is hope for me then

Who pissed on your chips!

People use it how they like "

U cum on a site like this to fuck r 2 be fucked end of

Hailsham

"U cum on a site like this to fuck r 2 be fucked end of"

You may ... others don't

How people want to use the site is their own look out ... if what someone is looking for doesn't match what you want ... pass them by .. move on .. simple

By *inkysexpotMan  over a year ago

leeds

"U cum on a site like this to fuck r 2 be fucked end of

You may ... others don't

How people want to use the site is their own look out ... if what someone is looking for doesn't match what you want ... pass them by .. move on .. simple"

Exactly this

You may ... others don't

How people want to use the site is their own look out ... if what someone is looking for doesn't match what you want ... pass them by .. move on .. simple"

Maybe but I found an amazing man I had 4 dates /socials with until I let him fuck me. I'm now married to him as we both found what we were looking for without ever looking.

. This is why I can never leave this place. Haven’t even read the comments. The title is enough to keep me entertained.

By *hezGeekCouple  over a year ago

Bristol

Also, remember, when we turn up with our wife they’ve effectively got their own minder with them, something single women don’t have the privilege of."

i actually joined for a laugh never needed a website to get fucked helped tho

Hailsham

You may ... others don't

How people want to use the site is their own look out ... if what someone is looking for doesn't match what you want ... pass them by .. move on .. simple

Maybe but I found an amazing man I had 4 dates /socials with until I let him fuck me. I'm now married to him as we both found what we were looking for without ever looking. "

And kudos to you ... what works for some .. won't for others ... we are all different

Fank u 4 ur comment.

By *orthyorkypairCouple  over a year ago

North Yorkshire

"Why is it some entitled couples feel the need to tell everyone else how to use the site, instead of just focusing on what they want to use it for ? "

Sadly it happens too often! what ever happened to live and let live, let each use the site how it suits them as long as its legal and hurts no one!!! but one thing i would say its not only couples guilty of it!

By *piritsonfabCouple  over a year ago

Nottingham

We only meet in clubs at first... Best of both worlds and less intense;)

I haven't got time for all the meals and coffees I'm offered, if we meet new people in clubs and they don't show up or we do t fancy them, it's not a big deal for any of us, we can just play alone

I'd never show up somewhere for sex without knowing someone first.

But hey, you do you;)

Yeah

Keep it tea

By *dam1971Man  over a year ago

Bedford

Yeah

Keep it tea"

There’s always one that goes too far

I so love this

It's a screening process... you can tell what a person is like by the coffee they order...

By *on a MangerMan  over a year ago

somerset/Bristol

Probably for the same reason that if i sent you a pleasant message asking for a fuck, you'd say no

By *crumdiddlyumptiousMan  over a year ago

More people probably use the site to pass the time, Socialise and perv,

There are more singles just looking to hook up then actual swingers on fab

ST. AUSTELL, CORNWALL

This and the fact that a lot of them don't realise how vulnerable singles can be and that they need to at least feel safe, this applies to men and women by the way.

Huddersfield

Don't come on here to be called a prostitute!! Well if I was Inclined to be abused by verbal garbage then I would probably be a bit upset about it but it's factual to say that some people have views that are not exactly polite or respectful I would not be calling anyone on here personally because I don't think you would like it yourself but I don't know what you think of anything that excludes your perception or views because you obviously have no respect for any opinion individual wants or needs so as I say if I've got nothing good to say about anyone then I say nothing at all

These fussy people who want to know if there is an attraction. How dare they!!!

I think people assume that swinging is just you have sex with anyone!

Actually I see it as more of a lifestyle and that includes the social side of things.

There are plenty of people that I would meet regularly on this site for coffee or drinks maybe a bit of flirting and kissing not always to go further. Surely swinging is about building up fun and meaningful relationships with people that you can then have sex with but also be friends.

I know that isn't everybody's idea of swinging but its mine.

...Up on the Downs

"Sorry but it's not a dating site it's a swinging site. You can't tell if someone is 'normal' just because you are on a social meet. Anyone can be nice on a social then just turn. A serial killer doesn't tell you they are going to kill you just because you are on a date

But you can tell if you fancy someone from seeing them in the flesh. It's very rare I know I fancy someone for sure just from chatting online"

And some of us have had the unfortunate experience of meeting someone for sex when they thought they fancied the pants off them and then finding out they really didn't in the flesh....that can be VERY awkward for a single female.

your confusing it with screwing around i think

We are all different OP. I prefer to meet sociably and see if I’m attracted to the man in question, I don’t want to have sex with just anybody and people use this site how they as an individual see fit

"Why is it some entitled couples feel the need to tell everyone else how to use the site, instead of just focusing on what they want to use it for ?

This and the fact that a lot of them don't realise how vulnerable singles can be and that they need to at least feel safe, this applies to men and women by the way. "

Why is this couples v singles? There are arseholes in couples and arseholes who are singles.

By *hoenixAdAstraWoman  over a year ago

Hiding in the shadows

I'll stick to socials and coffee, thanks.

It's worked out very well for nearly 2yrs, no need to fix what isn't broken

All the answers above seem to cover this, we’re out!!

By *eal_curves_is_backWoman  over a year ago

London

If the OP have asked this question, they will probably not understand the answers.

London

No comment.

By *adame 2SwordsWoman  over a year ago

Victoria, London

If you have to ask the question, then you have no idea about swinging.

London

One thing: this is not your site. It has rules, and "do not meet in a social setting" is not one of them.

Once again, happy to never see couples.

"I'll stick to socials and coffee, thanks.

It's worked out very well for nearly 2yrs, no need to fix what isn't broken "

"Imagine wanting to get to know someone before you have sex with someone.

Wow. "

I know ,it defies reasoning

Whaaat, you don't have the same favourite colour as me ... I am walking away, no sex

"Op.....

answer to your question , “is this a dating site “

YES"

One thing: this is not your site. It has rules, and "do not meet in a social setting" is not one of them.

Once again, happy to never see couples."

Like it or not, couples are as much a part of this site as you are.

By *innie The MinxWoman  over a year ago

Under the Duvet

"I'll stick to socials and coffee, thanks.

It's worked out very well for nearly 2yrs, no need to fix what isn't broken "

Same here.

Not sure why the OP is so offended by what other people are doing.

There's no right or wrong way to use the site.

Do whatever works for you.

I'd just be happy meeting anyone! So easy for you ladies on this!

Like it or not, couples are as much a part of this site as you are."

I’m lost what was the beef with couples? X

By *HaRiFMan  over a year ago

Beyond the shadows.

I’m lost what was the beef with couples? X"

Dunno but at least its not us blokes being tared with the same brush this time

I’m lost what was the beef with couples? X

Dunno but at least its not us blokes being tared with the same brush this time "

Lol this is true x

By *loswingersCouple  over a year ago

Gloucester

"Don't come on here to be called a prostitute!! Well if I was Inclined to be abused by verbal garbage then I would probably be a bit upset about it but it's factual to say that some people have views that are not exactly polite or respectful I would not be calling anyone on here personally because I don't think you would like it yourself but I don't know what you think of anything that excludes your perception or views because you obviously have no respect for any opinion individual wants or needs so as I say if I've got nothing good to say about anyone then I say nothing at all"

Take no notice of those who imply this that or the other . It’s all too common to see derogatory comments on here , especially when it comes to the old social question .

We are like you , and have been since 2011 when we started swinging . We had a social or two at the beginning , found them boring and pointless and vowed never to have another . Over a thousand meets later we stuck to it and never had a social meet .

So carry on doing it your way , there are plenty more like you and us out there . Way more outside the forum prefer to just meet up for mutual fun rather than a coffee or a social .

By *xMFM3sumsxxWoman  over a year ago

SouthWest Lancashire

I got sexually assaulted so need a social. Before then i was very much hook up instantly.

By *ndrew CareyMan  over a year ago

Peterborough, Cambridgeshire & Lincolnshire

Socials are valuable as you can quickly decide if you want to spend time in the presence of people.

Happy to meet up for a cuppa before a meet for shenanigans.

Sometimes you meet people and you don't want to see them again and sometimes a social can lead to a lot more fun.

By *orbidden eastMan  over a year ago

london dodging electric scooters

I think there’s no problem with having a social but you never know there are some nut jobs as people said on here. And also if you have the click then it’s all to more satisfying don’t you think

London

"Don't come on here to be called a prostitute!! Well if I was Inclined to be abused by verbal garbage then I would probably be a bit upset about it but it's factual to say that some people have views that are not exactly polite or respectful I would not be calling anyone on here personally because I don't think you would like it yourself but I don't know what you think of anything that excludes your perception or views because you obviously have no respect for any opinion individual wants or needs so as I say if I've got nothing good to say about anyone then I say nothing at all

Take no notice of those who imply this that or the other . It’s all too common to see derogatory comments on here , especially when it comes to the old social question .

We are like you , and have been since 2011 when we started swinging . We had a social or two at the beginning , found them boring and pointless and vowed never to have another . Over a thousand meets later we stuck to it and never had a social meet .

So carry on doing it your way , there are plenty more like you and us out there . Way more outside the forum prefer to just meet up for mutual fun rather than a coffee or a social . "

Of course meeting people without having sex with them is boring and pointless. Who wants to know what others think about anything? People are there to be used for self-gratification!

London

I’m lost what was the beef with couples? X"

None whatsoever. Personal preference, as is not wanting to treat people as individuals or meet them for anything other than sex.

London

Like it or not, couples are as much a part of this site as you are."

And even the founders of swinging per se. And the only real swingers.

[Removed by poster at 25/03/19 16:15:49]

London

"Whaaat, you don't have the same favourite colour as me ... I am walking away, no sex "

It is rather the case of "I am just not feeling it". It seems to never happen to "real swingers", judging by this thread.

Gloucester

"Don't come on here to be called a prostitute!! Well if I was Inclined to be abused by verbal garbage then I would probably be a bit upset about it but it's factual to say that some people have views that are not exactly polite or respectful I would not be calling anyone on here personally because I don't think you would like it yourself but I don't know what you think of anything that excludes your perception or views because you obviously have no respect for any opinion individual wants or needs so as I say if I've got nothing good to say about anyone then I say nothing at all

So carry on doing it your way , there are plenty more like you and us out there . Way more outside the forum prefer to just meet up for mutual fun rather than a coffee or a social .

Of course meeting people without having sex with them is boring and pointless. Who wants to know what others think about anything? People are there to be used for self-gratification!"

It’s mutual gratification , both parties enjoying it for what they and we are there for . There really shouldn’t be an issue with that . You imply that we had all those meets for ‘our self gratification’ and that we somehow used the people we met . What absolute nonsense and complete presumption based on nothing but your own sense of what you think . If we and the people we meet just want to get down to it without a social , that’s our business , and I can assure you we have never had an issue with anyone we’ve met thinking they’ve been used at all .

If we want to know what other people think , where they plan to go on holiday , what they like to eat and drink etc..... we have a wide circle of friends away from swinging to do all that with thank you .

You do it your way , we will do it ours . It’s quite possible to do this without slagging one another off you know .

London

Fair enough. This is exactly why we have preferences (or at least some of us).

Of course meeting people without having sex with them is boring and pointless. Who wants to know what others think about anything? People are there to be used for self-gratification!

It’s mutual gratification , both parties enjoying it for what they and we are there for . There really shouldn’t be an issue with that . You imply that we had all those meets for ‘our self gratification’ and that we somehow used the people we met . What absolute nonsense and complete presumption based on nothing but your own sense of what you think . If we and the people we meet just want to get down to it without a social , that’s our business , and I can assure you we have never had an issue with anyone we’ve met thinking they’ve been used at all .

If we want to know what other people think , where they plan to go on holiday , what they like to eat and drink etc..... we have a wide circle of friends away from swinging to do all that with thank you .

You do it your way , we will do it ours . It’s quite possible to do this without slagging one another off you know ."

Exactly this. These threads annoy me. What does it matter. People probably say I don’t belong here but so what. Just do you want to do and meet people who want the same. It’s not rocket science

At the end of the day this site is big enough for all of us to do whatever we want/prefer to do and people’s preferences should be respected x

By *J RHEAMan  over a year ago

S West

I'm more of a cordial guy. But I'd like to see if the woman I'd potentially have sex with isn't losing a personality competition to an ironing board

By *ady LickWoman  over a year ago

Northampton Somewhere

I guess it's different for couples, you can go to a meet together and keep each other safe. Maybe you feel you can cut out the social bit and that's fair enough.

As a single woman I like to meet for a social first to see if we get on, suss him out, make sure he is who he says he is etc but most of all I feel like it's the safest way to approach things.

By *ackDMissMorganCouple  over a year ago

Halifax

It can be whatever people want it to be

We wouldn't just invite someone over for sex without a social and we are not looking for dates.

We enjoy the social side and like to make sure there is attraction and a connection.

When I was a single fem,for safety I always met for a drink in public first.

I always think people who take this stance either have a reason they can't be seen in public on a meet,or want a fast shag no effort.Thats their choice,just as its others not tweet that way.

Miss

I just think people can do this site however they want. I just don't understand why some people feel meeting someone in a public place for a drink first is somehow a date! It isn't even just about safety although that is a huge element. it is also just about getting to know someone on a human and personal level rather than just treating each other like a piece of meat. However if both people are comfortable not meeting for a social first and getting straight down to business so to speak, then that's up to them and they shouldn't be judged for that either!

A social is what separates us from dogs in the street.

I know what we should all do, meet these random strangers at a random hotel and just get straight to it, I can’t see ‘anything’ going wrong with that at all!!!

I mean it might work for some but on the whole I think the socials are really important, not just to make sure there is attraction but they aren’t nutty as a fruit and nut bar!

Danish x

"To ensure there's some attraction?

To make like minded friends?

To have great nights and days out?

Lots of reasons op! We're not playing at the moment for personal reasons but still enjoy socials and weekends away!

This site and the lifestyle can be whatever you want to make it!

Peach x"

Exactly this we went on a date and decided we gelled so well we didn’t want to separate so I stuck a ring on her finger! This is why we started our dating thread, to help people like us find a love like ours without being judged.

Doughnut

Cause I want to lower the risks of being attacked by a complete nutjob who wants sex.

I want to make sure I’m attracted to them before I commit to fucking them.

Because it calms my anxiety.

Because some people like socials, just because.

By *s.FrostWoman  over a year ago

Edinburgh

Ahaha!...this...

You may ... others don't

Maybe but I found an amazing man I had 4 dates /socials with until I let him fuck me. I'm now married to him as we both found what we were looking for without ever looking.

And kudos to you ... what works for some .. won't for others ... we are all different"

I'm not

"It's a lifestyle not the prostitute without money exchange!!!"
This is a bit tough! So you never have sex unless you've read their autobiography beforehand?

"Because I don't want a dick in me that belongs to a dick.

Ahaha!...this..."

You have now made a lot of people named Dick very unhappy

Gloucester

"A social is what separates us from dogs in the street. "

Woof woof .....

The snobbery running through this thread is brilliant!

"Because I don't want a dick in me that belongs to a dick.

Ahaha!...this...

You have now made a lot of people named Dick very unhappy "

Wrong face again

I treated fab as a dating site just out of spite for all the forum threads screaming how this is not a dating site and how everyone should just fuck and go.

Voila - in result I've met a man, who is simply perfect in every way possible. Our sex life is out of this world and we are very much into each other.

Genuinely think that fab is actually better than a regular dating site as people have a chance to be open and honest about their desires and fantasies without being judged by a potential partner.

Oh... and dating itself aside- socials are for making fuck friends. Nothing like a great night out or in with a wholesome happy ending with people you trust and feel comfortable around.

IMO if one or both parts of a couple don't feel comfortable with socials - there's underlying jealousy issues which have nothing to do with being a "real" swinger

By *rs-Naughty_Mr-CuddlesCouple  over a year ago

Nr coleford

We had a coffee went back to mine ended getting married

By *orbidden eastMan  over a year ago

london dodging electric scooters

"At the end of the day this site is big enough for all of us to do whatever we want/prefer to do and people’s preferences should be respected x"

Could not put it better simple as this!!!

By *ust PeachyWoman  over a year ago

Prestonish

Let’s put it this way! You’re a couple. You’re clearly literally just here to fuck strangers to enhance your sex life?

Others are on fab for a plethora of reasons - from just chatting to like minded people on the forums or socialising with them - to looking for a kinky relationship - or, like me, having amazing sex with amazing people that I can develop a friendship with!

Having a social makes me feel safer when it comes to the horizontal mambo - and I like to know I like and fancy them before we arrange to get our kit off or - more practically - go to the expense of a hotel room or club entry!

By *inkysexpotMan  over a year ago

leeds

To be fair you will always have some sort of social even if it's a message saying fancy a fuck

"We had a coffee went back to mine ended getting married "

The perfect reason to never ever have a coffee social.

I’ve always enjoyed the social meetings I’ve had as a precursor to getting jiggy, the last one only lasted 25 minutes before we couldn’t resist the temptation any longer and headed to the hotel

By *ady LickWoman  over a year ago

Northampton Somewhere

'Horizontal mambo'

Love it!!!  

ST. AUSTELL, CORNWALL

I think people should be free to use the site however it works best for them without being judged by anyone else.

The fab faq section does actually say that meeting in a public place ie a cafe for coffee (other beverages are available) first for safety is recommended. If people don't want to do this then that's also fine, just don't expect people to fuck and go if they want a social first. Move on to someone who shares the same way of thinking.

Well it's not an online DIY site. Not a sniff of an adjustable spanner anywhere.

By *ea monkeyMan  over a year ago

Manchester (he/him)

"Don't come on here to be called a prostitute!! Well if I was Inclined to be abused by verbal garbage then I would probably be a bit upset about it but it's factual to say that some people have views that are not exactly polite or respectful I would not be calling anyone on here personally because I don't think you would like it yourself but I don't know what you think of anything that excludes your perception or views because you obviously have no respect for any opinion individual wants or needs so as I say if I've got nothing good to say about anyone then I say nothing at all"

You do understand the deepest irony in this statement don't you?!

By *ea monkeyMan  over a year ago

Manchester (he/him)

It's a little unfortunate that once again people are having to defend their use of the site against others who consider their way of swinging 'the only way' of swinging.

Entitled doesn't even come into it, it's a case once again of couples ringfencing the site and the term swinger against the evil of dating and making emotional connections.

"what will become of us Brian? The singles... They're having coffee and dating!!"

"oh the humanity!"

"Well it's not an online DIY site. Not a sniff of an adjustable spanner anywhere."

I know a few spanners on this site if you're looking?

By *rimson_RoseWoman  over a year ago

Lea Marston

Ah, so your way is the only way? Every response you've made has been arguing why the answers you've received to your question are wrong.

By *a LunaWoman  over a year ago

Southern Wales

I don’t want to meet a man of unquestionable virtue, so i check him out over a latte first. Hands above the table. Lips on the cup.

Meet 2 is when i throw my knickers to the wind in a devil may care attitude.

"Well it's not an online DIY site. Not a sniff of an adjustable spanner anywhere.

"

are they the type that'll tighten my nuts?

London

"I don’t want to meet a man of unquestionable virtue, so i check him out over a latte first. Hands above the table. Lips on the cup.

Meet 2 is when i throw my knickers to the wind in a devil may care attitude."

You probably meant "of questionable virtue"?

"Well it's not an online DIY site. Not a sniff of an adjustable spanner anywhere.

are they the type that'll tighten my nuts?"

Yh if you ask them nice enough..probably whinge while doing it though

Yh if you ask them nice enough..probably whinge while doing it though"

I can hassle them moaning, but whining is a bit off-putting

By *a LunaWoman  over a year ago

Southern Wales

"I don’t want to meet a man of unquestionable virtue, so i check him out over a latte first. Hands above the table. Lips on the cup.

Meet 2 is when i throw my knickers to the wind in a devil may care attitude.

You probably meant "of questionable virtue"? "

I did. I’ve been up since 4am and i’m starting to babble

Yh if you ask them nice enough..probably whinge while doing it though I can hassle them moaning, but whining is a bit off-putting"

So while you've brought up moaning,whats your views on socials?

Gloucester

"I treated fab as a dating site just out of spite for all the forum threads screaming how this is not a dating site and how everyone should just fuck and go.

Voila - in result I've met a man, who is simply perfect in every way possible. Our sex life is out of this world and we are very much into each other.

Genuinely think that fab is actually better than a regular dating site as people have a chance to be open and honest about their desires and fantasies without being judged by a potential partner.

Oh... and dating itself aside- socials are for making fuck friends. Nothing like a great night out or in with a wholesome happy ending with people you trust and feel comfortable around.

IMO if one or both parts of a couple don't feel comfortable with socials - there's underlying jealousy issues which have nothing to do with being a "real" swinger"

Ah so that’s where we went wrong !

We weren’t real swingers and we have underlying jealousy issues .

Good to know

By *oxy_minxWoman  over a year ago

Scotland - Aberdeen

"It's a little unfortunate that once again people are having to defend their use of the site against others who consider their way of swinging 'the only way' of swinging.

Entitled doesn't even come into it, it's a case once again of couples ringfencing the site and the term swinger against the evil of dating and making emotional connections.

"what will become of us Brian? The singles... They're having coffee and dating!!"

"oh the humanity!" "

Yh if you ask them nice enough..probably whinge while doing it though I can hassle them moaning, but whining is a bit off-putting

So while you've brought up moaning,whats your views on socials? "

I like to have them if I feel the need for it, or the lady in question would like to see if we get on. I've been on them before and they've saved my bacon. Pictures on here can be misleading

"We had a coffee went back to mine ended getting married

The perfect reason to never ever have a coffee social.

"

Yh if you ask them nice enough..probably whinge while doing it though I can hassle them moaning, but whining is a bit off-putting

So while you've brought up moaning,whats your views on socials? I like to have them if I feel the need for it, or the lady in question would like to see if we get on. I've been on them before and they've saved my bacon. Pictures on here can be misleading "

I just ask people if they're serial killers,aslong as they say no,i know i'm safe,because no one tells lies on this site lol

"It's a little unfortunate that once again people are having to defend their use of the site against others who consider their way of swinging 'the only way' of swinging.

"oh the humanity!" "

Oh behave! The forums are singles centric .

What is a problem is the constant pigeonholing of views and behaviours. Couples do this, singles do that, single men are this, single women are that, blah de fucking blah. No, we’re all individuals with a myriad of different views.

By *cgkcCouple  over a year ago

Hitchin

Sometimes you want to take the scenic route.

Destination is the same.

By *ittleMissCaliWoman  over a year ago

trouble most likely, or creating it :)

so you can see if you click with someone before you play.

I never ever agree to actually meet to play. Just say come say hi to me if you see me at a club. Yet I seem to do okay . and I do not date

So while you've brought up moaning,whats your views on socials? I like to have them if I feel the need for it, or the lady in question would like to see if we get on. I've been on them before and they've saved my bacon. Pictures on here can be misleading

I just ask people if they're serial killers,aslong as they say no,i know i'm safe,because no one tells lies on this site lol"

why the fuck didn't I think of that! Are you a bunny boiler?

So while you've brought up moaning,whats your views on socials? I like to have them if I feel the need for it, or the lady in question would like to see if we get on. I've been on them before and they've saved my bacon. Pictures on here can be misleading

I just ask people if they're serial killers,aslong as they say no,i know i'm safe,because no one tells lies on this site lol why the fuck didn't I think of that! Are you a bunny boiler?"

I'll answer that question when you're locked in my bedroom looking at our wedding plans

"I treated fab as a dating site just out of spite for all the forum threads screaming how this is not a dating site and how everyone should just fuck and go.

IMO if one or both parts of a couple don't feel comfortable with socials - there's underlying jealousy issues which have nothing to do with being a "real" swinger

Good to know "

Actually usually it's the other way around. Couples who do their meets like you guys (without socials) always claim that ones who do want to do socials aren't real swingers.

Underlying jealousy comment comes from the side where some singles also don't want to have any kind of socials for simple reason- they wouldn't want to risk either person developing any kind of feelings towards each other.

A lot of couples do have a rule not to meet separately or socially to avoid just that too.

I do me, you do you. Don't really care who's doing what.

I just ask people if they're serial killers,aslong as they say no,i know i'm safe,because no one tells lies on this site lol why the fuck didn't I think of that! Are you a bunny boiler?

I'll answer that question when you're locked in my bedroom looking at our wedding plans"

we can compare plans. I've already written mine up. We're both wearing dresses

Good to know

Actually usually it's the other way around. Couples who do their meets like you guys (without socials) always claim that ones who do want to do socials aren't real swingers.

Underlying jealousy comment comes from the side where some singles also don't want to have any kind of socials for simple reason- they wouldn't want to risk either person developing any kind of feelings towards each other.

A lot of couples do have a rule not to meet separately or socially to avoid just that too.

I do me, you do you. Don't really care who's doing what. "

I got fed up of me doing mme which is why I'm on here

And so another thread draws to a close!

Gloucester

Good to know

I do me, you do you. Don't really care who's doing what. "

Exactly what you say in your last sentence

I haven’t said that those who do socials first aren’t real swingers at any point .

I love coffee. Sex comes after. Priorities and stuff