FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > The Lounge > Tight foreskin

Tight foreskin

Jump to: Newest in thread

By (user no longer on site) OP     over a year ago

Do anyone else have this problem and have the ladies here found it a problem in the past?

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

No im just kind of lucky i suppose

"No im just kind of lucky i suppose"

Seems most men are lucky.

It's allways been a problem for me.

"No im just kind of lucky i suppose

It's allways been a problem for me. "

get cut then no issue

"No im just kind of lucky i suppose

It's allways been a problem for me. "

Then go to the doctor. Depending how tight, there are different treatments.

If it is so tight that you have issues then circumcision is the likely treatment. However if it can retract most of the way but not fully then there are a few stretching treatments that can be done. Again depending on how much of an issue, you can do so (over months) just by stretching in the bath with warm water. Doctors can prescribe a steroid cream treatment to help with the stretching.

Bottom line is to go see your doctor.

The foreskin won't go back at all with me when I'm erect. Only when flaccid in the bath will it go back.

I visited a doctor years ago and he said I didn't need to get circumcised but I needed something doing.. I'm not sure exactly.

I made an appointment to get it done, but I chickend out.

Maybe ask a health professional (the real ones!)rather than us!

"Maybe ask a health professional (the real ones!)rather than us!"

you say that as if I shouldn't talk about it here

"Maybe ask a health professional (the real ones!)rather than us!

you say that as if I shouldn't talk about it here"

You just said you chickened out of the help you were offered so I fail to see how asking a bunch of strangers online is gonna help you?

You just said you chickened out of the help you were offered so I fail to see how asking a bunch of strangers online is gonna help you?"

I'm asking if anyone else have had the same problem as me and if it has affected womens sexual relationships with men.

My young son had this we got it checked as it was also sore and he said all boys from young age should be pulling gently back the skin or it can be tight or stuck which in later life can cause circumcision x

"Do anyone else have this problem and have the ladies here found it a problem in the past? "

I did have it as a problem.you can get Benzyl benzoate cream from.your doctor to think t hbe skin and alow you to strech it.

Mines now 100% normal.and didnt need the old slit surgery

When Inwas younger it was tight and at first it was a problem. So much so that the first time I used a condom some 34 years ago Iit pulled so tight it snapped my banjo string. Blood everywhere. However once it healed I was able to fully retract my foreskin much more easily. It’s by no means loose now but retracts fully without discomfort

"The foreskin won't go back at all with me when I'm erect. Only when flaccid in the bath will it go back.

I visited a doctor years ago and he said I didn't need to get circumcised but I needed something doing.. I'm not sure exactly.

"

Well at least you are able to retract to keep it clean. That removes some of the risk. Being unable to retract at all when erect is a problem though and you should return to the doctor (or a different one for a second opinion). Not being able to retract has the possibility of causing complications down the line.

There are plenty of guys who have been circumcised as adults, for medical reasons, and are very happy they had it done. No reason to chicken out when it comes to your health or quality of life. A few weeks of pain and discomfort is worth it if the alternative is causing problems.

"Do anyone else have this problem and have the ladies here found it a problem in the past? "
you can get cream for it

You just said you chickened out of the help you were offered so I fail to see how asking a bunch of strangers online is gonna help you?"

Because other people have been through this and will know what to do.my doctor had never thought of the cream i showed him research and he perscribed it me under an eczema diagnosis and it worked.

Please dont just shout people down because you dislike them

You just said you chickened out of the help you were offered so I fail to see how asking a bunch of strangers online is gonna help you?

I'm asking if anyone else have had the same problem as me and if it has affected womens sexual relationships with men.

"

That's not exactly what your OP said, but have a gold star for finally clarifying it sunshine!

"My young son had this we got it checked as it was also sore and he said all boys from young age should be pulling gently back the skin or it can be tight or stuck which in later life can cause circumcision x"

When I was young I remember visiting the doctor and he told me the same thing that I should be pulling the skin back.. But I never did it for long.

Fuck getting circumcised get a slit first Jesus

Because other people have been through this and will know what to do.my doctor had never thought of the cream i showed him research and he perscribed it me under an eczema diagnosis and it worked.

Please dont just shout people down because you dislike them"

I wasnt shouting him down because I dislike him. I never said I dislike him. I was thinking it was an odd question.

I wasnt shouting him down because I dislike him. I never said I dislike him. I was thinking it was an odd question."

Its a very normal question for men

"When Inwas younger it was tight and at first it was a problem. So much so that the first time I used a condom some 34 years ago Iit pulled so tight it snapped my banjo string. Blood everywhere. However once it healed I was able to fully retract my foreskin much more easily. It’s by no means loose now but retracts fully without discomfort "

Now I come to think of it.. I think it was the banjo string what the doctor said was my problem.. He said I didn't have to get circumcised,but I needed the string cut and there was a change that the operation could go wrong

Chance*

I didn't know I could get cream for it

I wasnt shouting him down because I dislike him. I never said I dislike him. I was thinking it was an odd question."

For many men going to the Doc about their todger is about the most embarrassing they can do. It is not surprising someone would choose the anonymity of this forum to ask a question when the fear of embarrassment is often a man’s biggest fear.

By *atindollTV/TS  over a year ago

edinburgh

Got mine done when I was 18...needed done if I wanted to use it for more than just peeing.

I wasnt shouting him down because I dislike him. I never said I dislike him. I was thinking it was an odd question.

Its a very normal question for men"

Oh, so it's just men that are odd then

"When Inwas younger it was tight and at first it was a problem. So much so that the first time I used a condom some 34 years ago Iit pulled so tight it snapped my banjo string. Blood everywhere. However once it healed I was able to fully retract my foreskin much more easily. It’s by no means loose now but retracts fully without discomfort

Now I come to think of it.. I think it was the banjo string what the doctor said was my problem.. He said I didn't have to get circumcised,but I needed the string cut and there was a change that the operation could go wrong "

That makes sense mine was very tight, that’s why it snapped

Please dont just shout people down because you dislike them"

exactly

For many men going to the Doc about their todger is about the most embarrassing they can do. It is not surprising someone would choose the anonymity of this forum to ask a question when the fear of embarrassment is often a man’s biggest fear."

Yes but the OP went to the doc and the doc said he could help and he chickened out, his own words!

Its a very normal question for men

Oh, so it's just men that are odd then "

Yes its just men who have fairly common male physiology problems

Kinda like how women have all those period issues

By *illy123789Man  over a year ago

llandeilo

One of the major causes of this is an illness known as BXO (search the internet for symptoms to see if they match yours). It’s rare, non-contagious (I.e it’s not an STD or caused by any virus or bacteria... so you don’t “catch” it, it’s just a condition that a person is predisposed to). Basically it’s an anomaloly of the skin cells that causes them to effectively become scar tissue (which is why they’re tight since scar tissue doesn’t stretch). Topical steroid cream (as mentioned earlier in this thread is one solution but it’s not always effective). Circumcision is the other treatment and is obviously effective. Definitely worth a trip to the doctor.

For many men going to the Doc about their todger is about the most embarrassing they can do. It is not surprising someone would choose the anonymity of this forum to ask a question when the fear of embarrassment is often a man’s biggest fear."

Right man. It took me ages to go and when I did, I didn't tell anyone about it and it was shameful seeing the doctor.

"Chance*

I didn't know I could get cream for it "

Yep do a quick google get down your doc ypull have to do regular stretching excercise. It'll be a bit uncomfortable but you can sort it without surgery.

I had the exact same issue. Retract when soft but not hard now days all good

For many men going to the Doc about their todger is about the most embarrassing they can do. It is not surprising someone would choose the anonymity of this forum to ask a question when the fear of embarrassment is often a man’s biggest fear.

Yes but the OP went to the doc and the doc said he could help and he chickened out, his own words! "

So he overcame his fear of embarrassment when he was much younger but was afraid of the potential consequences of the surgery. Men have fears that we can reduce by talking to other men. That isn’t odd.

Yes but the OP went to the doc and the doc said he could help and he chickened out, his own words! "

I'm sorry but I can't see what your point is?

Right man. It took me ages to go and when I did, I didn't tell anyone about it and it was shameful seeing the doctor. "

I’m not surprised it can feel very embarrassing revealing details like that.

Right man. It took me ages to go and when I did, I didn't tell anyone about it and it was shameful seeing the doctor. "

If it helps I'll twll you a story. I had 2 referals to a local hospital. One about rwmoving some scars one ablut my foreskin

Both came through without clarification

I went to my apointment took out my todger explained the issue.

Later got my call back tp the gp who while pissing himself laughing asked why i got my cockout with the platic surgeon.....

How confident wpuld you be with having your genitals cut apart as a young woman?

Right man. It took me ages to go and when I did, I didn't tell anyone about it and it was shameful seeing the doctor.

If it helps I'll twll you a story. I had 2 referals to a local hospital. One about rwmoving some scars one ablut my foreskin

Later got my call back tp the gp who while pissing himself laughing asked why i got my cockout with the platic surgeon.....

"

Great bed side manner these GPs

Yes but the OP went to the doc and the doc said he could help and he chickened out, his own words!

So he overcame his fear of embarrassment when he was much younger but was afraid of the potential consequences of the surgery. Men have fears that we can reduce by talking to other men. That isn’t odd."

Can you imagine a negative comment on a similar labia thread?

Great bed side manner these GPs"

Oh he's ace hes been with me through loads of shit old biker himself so we have a rapport of honesty. Hes one of the few people i can go to ans say xyz is happening help me. Partly because he doesnt bs

To answer your other question OP there are a number of women on here who won’t meet a man who doesn’t have a fully retractable foreskin and put it on their profile.

Oh he's ace hes been with me through loads of shit old biker himself so we have a rapport of honesty. Hes one of the few people i can go to ans say xyz is happening help me. Partly because he doesnt bs"

Ah that makes sense I have had the opposite experience with emotionally challenged GPs who would not know empathy if it hit them in the face

I'm sorry but I can't see what your point is? "

My point was that you need to see a health professional about it, not a bunch of strangers on the internet.

It's funny because you guys all spend so much time on here discussing it but you would never mention it in real life to even your closest friends. Yet you will take a strangers advice on the internet, which was exactly the same as mine, I believe I said consult a professional, you all get defensive and shout me down, while in the end, you will, go see a professional about it!

Calm your tits ladies!

"

"To answer your other question OP there are a number of women on here who won’t meet a man who doesn’t have a fully retractable foreskin and put it on their profile."

How confident wpuld you be with having your genitals cut apart as a young woman?"

Stop being an arse Carter, have a day off.

I suggested he seek professional help. End of!

How confident wpuld you be with having your genitals cut apart as a young woman?

I suggested he seek professional help. End of! "

He already has :/

I sorry im being supportive of a guy who has going through the same situation i have instead of being an ass to score points

I sorry im being supportive of a guy who has going through the same situation i have instead of being an ass to score points"

You definitely achieved the latter hun, dont worry.

My point was that you need to see a health professional about it, not a bunch of strangers on the internet.

It's funny because you guys all spend so much time on here discussing it but you would never mention it in real life to even your closest friends. Yet you will take a strangers advice on the internet, which was exactly the same as mine, I believe I said consult a professional, you all get defensive and shout me down, while in the end, you will, go see a professional about it!

Calm your tits ladies!"

You said he chickened put when it came to an embarrassing and serious medical condition do You not think thats a bit of a sick response?

Calm your tits ladies!"

Yeah I should go again, but I'm not having anymore sex than I ever had, so meh I won't bother.

I hate going to see doctors at the best of times.

I sorry im being supportive of a guy who has going through the same situation i have instead of being an ass to score points

You definitely achieved the latter hun, dont worry. "

Fortunatley i only really gove a shit about the ops health not your weirdly twatish behaviour

Calm your tits ladies!

Yeah I should go again, but I'm not having anymore sex than I ever had, so meh I won't bother.

I hate going to see doctors at the best of times. "

You have sex with your doctors

Well that explains it, you are doing it all wrong!

Oh he's ace hes been with me through loads of shit old biker himself so we have a rapport of honesty. Hes one of the few people i can go to ans say xyz is happening help me. Partly because he doesnt bs

Ah that makes sense I have had the opposite experience with emotionally challenged GPs who would not know empathy if it hit them in the face"

Oh yeah Christ mate ive been through the same mostly with psychiatrists who vaugley threaten sectioning etc.

I am still very deeply grateful to my mum who when i said no it wasnt helping and they demanded to speak to her marched them out of the house wirh the force of a drill sergeant

That was the first day i started getting better having that bedrock of support

Calm your tits ladies!

I hate going to see doctors at the best of times.

You have sex with your doctors

Well that explains it, you are doing it all wrong! "

Ugh

I wish I could have sex with a nurse

By *ettyboop61Woman  over a year ago

St Neots

"I wish I could have sex with a nurse "

Don't you get little cuts on the edge of your foreskin? If u do you definitely need to be circumsised.....

"I wish I could have sex with a nurse

Don't you get little cuts on the edge of your foreskin? If u do you definitely need to be circumsised....."

Tends to happen after a wank-a-thon to be honest. Sex is fine but mine is tight and it annoys me at times, especially during mutual masturbate. Sex is fine coz of the natural lubrication but I will say that having a tight foreskin is probably the reason why it takes me hours to cum. Blessing in disguise lol

Don't you get little cuts on the edge of your foreskin? If u do you definitely need to be circumsised....."

Not quite. There are multiple treatments available. Circumcision is generally the final option unless it is blatantly obvious that none of the others will work. In the case of zero retraction when not erect for example.

Self stretching with or without cream is the first treatment (the cream speeds up the process).

Then minor surgery for loosening it.

Partial circumcision follows.

Then finally they will consider full circumcision.

No never

Don't you get little cuts on the edge of your foreskin? If u do you definitely need to be circumsised.....

Not quite. There are multiple treatments available. Circumcision is generally the final option unless it is blatantly obvious that none of the others will work. In the case of zero retraction when not erect for example.

Self stretching with or without cream is the first treatment (the cream speeds up the process).

Then minor surgery for loosening it.

Partial circumcision follows.

Then finally they will consider full circumcision. "

Good advice

By *olly_chromaticTV/TS  over a year ago

Stockport

I think one thing to take away from this thread, is that for both men and women there are occasions when we have medical problems that we feel hesitant or embarrassed about. Please, please don't ignore these problems, go see your gp. Any half way decent doctor has seen pretty well everything before, there is no need to be embarrassed. If you do happen to find that your doctor is not helpful, then maybe wait a few days then try to get an appointment with a different gp at your surgery (assuming it is a multi-doctor practice, as many are these days). If you are really unhappy with your doctor, perhaps ask around and try to get moved to a different nearby practice.

We are all owed decent service from our gp's, you are not consuming nhs resources, you are accessing a service you have already paid for.

So what if symptoms might seem minor and embarrassing - if it's weighing on your mind, or causing inconvenience, or just seems to be an unexpected change in your body - get an expert to take a look. It can't hurt, and it might just save your life.

Polly xx

By *lice AgainTV/TS  over a year ago

Bristol

I used to have a non-retractable foreskin. Then when I was about 20 I spent a night with a girl who just grabbed my cock and pulled down hard (as she thought it would retract). There was a lot of blood. Now I have a foreskin that retracts and 2 white line scars on the inside of it.

"I think one thing to take away from this thread, is that for both men and women there are occasions when we have medical problems that we feel hesitant or embarrassed about. Please, please don't ignore these problems, go see your gp. Any half way decent doctor has seen pretty well everything before, there is no need to be embarrassed. If you do happen to find that your doctor is not helpful, then maybe wait a few days then try to get an appointment with a different gp at your surgery (assuming it is a multi-doctor practice, as many are these days). If you are really unhappy with your doctor, perhaps ask around and try to get moved to a different nearby practice.

We are all owed decent service from our gp's, you are not consuming nhs resources, you are accessing a service you have already paid for.

So what if symptoms might seem minor and embarrassing - if it's weighing on your mind, or causing inconvenience, or just seems to be an unexpected change in your body - get an expert to take a look. It can't hurt, and it might just save your life.

Polly xx"

By *oney to the beeWoman  over a year ago

Manchester

I tend to avoid them they are just a turn off.

[Removed by poster at 29/03/19 11:19:13]

"I think one thing to take away from this thread, is that for both men and women there are occasions when we have medical problems that we feel hesitant or embarrassed about. Please, please don't ignore these problems, go see your gp. Any half way decent doctor has seen pretty well everything before, there is no need to be embarrassed. If you do happen to find that your doctor is not helpful, then maybe wait a few days then try to get an appointment with a different gp at your surgery (assuming it is a multi-doctor practice, as many are these days). If you are really unhappy with your doctor, perhaps ask around and try to get moved to a different nearby practice.

Polly xx"

ostriches are fast tho

By *ibblingnewtWoman  over a year ago

by the sea

i Once had a fella that have a very tight forskin and sex was very painful for him, he wouldn’t go to the doctor and it did cause us to break up

I can see how men are embarrassed or just think it’s not very manly but you just have too see a doctor, you are no hero if you are not taking good care of yourself

I often wonder how many men go for a sexual test when they know they have problems too

By *rivateparts!Man  over a year ago

Walking down the only road I've ever known!

Wouldn't know I had mine chopped off when I was 4!

"i Once had a fella that have a very tight forskin and sex was very painful for him, he wouldn’t go to the doctor and it did cause us to break up

I can see how men are embarrassed or just think it’s not very manly but you just have too see a doctor, you are no hero if you are not taking good care of yourself

I often wonder how many men go for a sexual test when they know they have problems too

"

Thankfully I feel no embarrassment these days but I did when I was younger.

No my foreskin has never been a problem for me

"Do anyone else have this problem and have the ladies here found it a problem in the past?

I tend to avoid them they are just a turn off. "

Awe okay

"i Once had a fella that have a very tight forskin and sex was very painful for him, he wouldn’t go to the doctor and it did cause us to break up

"

Yes it can be painful for me too.

I should go for the OP mate. My son was in terrible discomfort with his. Poor lad. Quite a shy fella and didn't let on till he was in his late teens.

My advice is get it sorted before it gets any worse.

By *layfulCouple86Couple  over a year ago

Lancashire

I've had this OP and had it too mid action, I got circumcised nearly 6 years ago now and can honestly say it's one of the best decisions I ever made

"I should go for the OP mate. My son was in terrible discomfort with his. Poor lad. Quite a shy fella and didn't let on till he was in his late teens.

My advice is get it sorted before it gets any worse."

Well it doesn't seem to be getting any worse.. And i hardly ever have sex, so I'm in no hurry to do anything about it now.

"Do anyone else have this problem and have the ladies here found it a problem in the past?

I've had this OP and had it too mid action, I got circumcised nearly 6 years ago now and can honestly say it's one of the best decisions I ever made"

Hmm

Why do ppl do this, I was just about to take a sip of coffee and nibble on a hobnob, and.....

(mood and moment spoilt)

If I was worried about my cock I'd seek a professional for advice or Google the crooked crispy cock club or something, not consult a bunch of piss takers on fab....

Oh, but while I've got you for a sec, is a seven foot cock with a foreskin tightness of 15 psi above average?

"Why do ppl do this, I was just about to take a sip of coffee and nibble on a hobnob, and.....

(mood and moment spoilt)

If I was worried about my cock I'd seek a professional for advice or Google the crooked crispy cock club or something, not consult a bunch of piss takers on fab....

Oh, but while I've got you for a sec, is a seven foot cock with a foreskin tightness of 15 psi above average? "

mines 125psi

"Why do ppl do this, I was just about to take a sip of coffee and nibble on a hobnob, and.....

(mood and moment spoilt)

Oh, but while I've got you for a sec, is a seven foot cock with a foreskin tightness of 15 psi above average? mines 125psi "

I'm gonna get mine chipped to 130 and add turbo ball injection.....

By *ibblingnewtWoman  over a year ago

by the sea

(mood and moment spoilt)

Oh, but while I've got you for a sec, is a seven foot cock with a foreskin tightness of 15 psi above average? mines 125psi

I'm gonna get mine chipped to 130 and add turbo ball injection..... "

Show off!

(mood and moment spoilt)

Oh, but while I've got you for a sec, is a seven foot cock with a foreskin tightness of 15 psi above average? mines 125psi

I'm gonna get mine chipped to 130 and add turbo ball injection.....

Show off!"

You need 70's driving gloves to handle my junk!!!

By *ittleKinksCouple  over a year ago

Reading

So I have this but it's not a major issue for me.

It pulls back when soft but doesn't when hard. Therefore when I was I pull it back and clean it like normal

When I have sex it doesn't retracte but as long as it's wet or lubed up I don't get any issues with it getting hurt.

Never had injuries and normally just tell an over eager woman it doesn't pull back. Finally it actually helps me last longer.

If I couldn't pull it back when it was soft then I'd need to get it cut. But for now it's fine

By *ickygirl41Woman  over a year ago

Glasgow

It's a minor procedure with quick recovery, go see doc again.

By *ophieslutTV/TS  over a year ago

Central

Some men get circumcised, others use exercises to improve the ability to retract it

If it an issue and your sex life is awkward because of it see the doctor and having it circomsised may be the best option

"So I have this but it's not a major issue for me.

It pulls back when soft but doesn't when hard. Therefore when I was I pull it back and clean it like normal

When I have sex it doesn't retracte but as long as it's wet or lubed up I don't get any issues with it getting hurt.

Never had injuries and normally just tell an over eager woman it doesn't pull back. Finally it actually helps me last longer.

If I couldn't pull it back when it was soft then I'd need to get it cut. But for now it's fine "

Similar to me then.. But it can feel a little uncomfortable when a woman wanks me or gives me a blowjob

If it an issue and your sex life is awkward because of it see the doctor and having it circomsised may be the best option "

I need to get a sex life first lol

By *anOnFire69Man  over a year ago

The bedroom

Best thing that happened for me was to have it cut for painful reasons.felt like a new me after.

My ex got circumcised at 27 after I pointed out that it looked tight. He had loads of scarred tissue from where is had torn slightly. The sugeon was only going to partially cut but did a full circumcision in the end.

i had mine cut when i was 18. In and out in one day and able have sex 2 weeks later.

"The foreskin won't go back at all with me when I'm erect. Only when flaccid in the bath will it go back.

"

Go back. Tell him it interferes with safe sex. Struggle to get condom on! Best thing I ever did was get mine done.

Had mine done as an adult....had kids of my own by then too. Same problem. Ok to wash etc but not when erect.

Wasn’t painful after except if had naughty dream and wake up to erection pulling stitches.

Looks better...looks bigger lol

But glad I had it done

By *asy going swingersCouple  over a year ago

Peterborough

Had mine done as an adult for same reason took me awhile to go doctor but now i think its the best thing ive done. Just wish i had done it sooner.

» Add a new message to this topic