FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > The Lounge > It's kind of frustrating seeing some of the statuses

It's kind of frustrating seeing some of the statuses

Jump to: Newest in thread

By (user no longer on site) OP     over a year ago

I'm constantly seeing women posting statuses about men ghosting, not enough guys at clubs or women just being treated awfully.

I just find it sad because its leading to a few women leaving fab because of it.

Now me personally, I can't promise the clubs but I sure as hell would commit I wouldn't ghost and I'd treat women with respect that they deserve, just unfortunately they don't give me the chance and get to know me.

I want to help I really do but Its just the way it is unfortunately.

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

Go get them neked then

By *SAchickWoman  over a year ago

Hillside desolate

Is there a shortage of guys at clubs? I don't attend them,but I thought they limited the numbers so there weren't too many?

By *ea monkeyMan  over a year ago

Manchester (he/him)

It may well be a sad situation OP, however, they don't fancy you so no amount of 'being a good guy' will change that.

The sentiment that you've expressed, whilst seeming nice, is a little creepy. It's very similar to one expressed by other single guys on threads, where they seem to think that a lady should ignore their preferences, their wants and desires, because essentially a guy is apparently 'nice'.

What you've said is pretty much the bare minimum that anyone should expect, it's no more a selling point than wheels are on a car

By (user no longer on site) OP     over a year ago

I've just seen a few statuses asking where the men are at, there's too few men such and such.

"I'm constantly seeing women posting statuses about men ghosting, not enough guys at clubs or women just being treated awfully.

I just find it sad because its leading to a few women leaving fab because of it.

Now me personally, I can't promise the clubs but I sure as hell would commit I wouldn't ghost and I'd treat women with respect that they deserve, just unfortunately they don't give me the chance and get to know me.

I want to help I really do but Its just the way it is unfortunately."

How could you ever promise such a thing????

One woman's ghosting is another man's "holy fuck what do I do about this lying staking bitch".... Js.... Its like the taking them at their word idea mentioned elsewhere.... Words on status updates are opinion, view and perspective....

Peace

"I've just seen a few statuses asking where the men are at, there's too few men such and such.

"

You're only seeing one side of the story.

"I've just seen a few statuses asking where the men are at, there's too few men such and such.

You're only seeing one side of the story."

"I'm constantly seeing women posting statuses about men ghosting, not enough guys at clubs or women just being treated awfully.

I want to help I really do but Its just the way it is unfortunately.

How could you ever promise such a thing????

One woman's ghosting is another man's "holy fuck what do I do about this lying staking bitch".... Js.... Its like the taking them at their word idea mentioned elsewhere.... Words on status updates are opinion, view and perspective....

Peace "

What he said.

Namaste

too many men at clubs you mean ?

"

Ah yes, but I’ll moan that’s there no men near me. What I mean is there’s no men near me (bar one who I’m not in his age range) I fancy and would like to fuck.

There’s a shit tone of men on here.

Ah yes, but I’ll moan that’s there no men near me. What I mean is there’s no men near me (bar one who I’m not in his age range) I fancy and would like to fuck.

There’s a shit tone of men on here. "

you don't like their tone ?

By *.gerri.xTV/TS  over a year ago

North west

is it not true OP that you live on the boat in your profile pic as part of a cruel ghosting you performed on a lady you met.

you don't like their tone ?"

What on earth gave you that idea?

What on earth gave you that idea?"

He’s being pedantic cos you wrote tone instead of tonne!

He’s being pedantic cos you wrote tone instead of tonne!"

It’s too early in the morning

Being nice alone won’t get women to meet you and messaging women that have these status updates about being ghosted etc will just piss them off, they don’t want attention at that moment in time, unless it’s off the one they want.

He’s being pedantic cos you wrote tone instead of tonne!

It’s too early in the morning "

it's 9.20 I've been up since 5

By *arlomaleMan  over a year ago

darlington

Ghosting ??? What’s that newbie here

"Ghosting ??? What’s that newbie here "

When you’ve been messaging someone and met them and then they suddenly stop messaging you back or calling you back. They just disappear and ignore you with no explanation. It’s horrid.

By *arlomaleMan  over a year ago

darlington

"Ghosting ??? What’s that newbie here

When you’ve been messaging someone and met them and then they suddenly stop messaging you back or calling you back. They just disappear and ignore you with no explanation. It’s horrid. "

thanks

I want to help I really do but Its just the way it is unfortunately.too many men at clubs you mean ?"

When you’ve been messaging someone and met them and then they suddenly stop messaging you back or calling you back. They just disappear and ignore you with no explanation. It’s horrid. thanks "

Ghosting is males that lurk around in the corner of clubs. Best bit is when a female or couple goes to the play area of the club. And a line of single men get up and follow them. I always play the Benny Hill theme tune in my head to that

By *udistnorthantsMan  over a year ago

Desborough

When you’ve been messaging someone and met them and then they suddenly stop messaging you back or calling you back. They just disappear and ignore you with no explanation. It’s horrid. thanks

Ghosting is males that lurk around in the corner of clubs. Best bit is when a female or couple goes to the play area of the club. And a line of single men get up and follow them. I always play the Benny Hill theme tune in my head to that "

I thought that was "The Wanking Dead"

» Add a new message to this topic