FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > The Lounge > Sucked right out of you

Sucked right out of you

Jump to: Newest in thread

By *he_original_polo OP   Woman  over a year ago

a Primark shoebox in Leicester

Have you ever logged on to fabs feeling all happy and horny.... only to feel the happiness and horniness is being sucked out of you with every message you read?

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By *ummy mummyWoman  over a year ago

southampton-ish

unfortunately yes...

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

"Have you ever logged on to fabs feeling all happy and horny.... only to feel the happiness and horniness is being sucked out of you with every message you read?"

Sorry, hunni, but that is predicated on having some emails to read.......

no i switch it off and do something else i enjoy like housework or ironing xx

"Have you ever logged on to fabs feeling all happy and horny.... only to feel the happiness and horniness is being sucked out of you with every message you read?"

Fancy a fuck?? xx

Yes,... too many times from dickheads who dont read and the cheesy chatup they give you

"Have you ever logged on to fabs feeling all happy and horny.... only to feel the happiness and horniness is being sucked out of you with every message you read?

Fancy a fuck?? xx"

No to the one above...;-)

Be nice to get a nice message not just a couple of words xx

By *iamondsmiles.Woman  over a year ago

little house on the praire

I did one day the other week, every thread was a whinge or timewaster thread

no but happens while browsing pro`s at times

If you mean private messages, I dont have the problem...

If you mean thread posts, then from time to time there are periods when I glance through and log off again... Nothing sucks the fun out of me... Except health issues.

Sometimes I wish there was an autoreply button which sent "fuck off you twat"..... it would be a great

By *ixson-BallsMan  over a year ago

Blackpool

nope....just ignore and move on

No

"Sometimes I wish there was an autoreply button which sent "fuck off you twat"..... it would be a great "

Nothing says FOYT better than "Block"

I haven't with my messages, but I have with the forum recently. I can't be arsed with the same old subjects at the minute.

Things have got that bad that I've even taken to posting on the would you threads

"

Things have got that bad that I've even taken to posting on the would you threads "

It may be time to step away from the keyboard.

By *iewMan  over a year ago
Forum Mod

Angus & Findhorn

"I haven't with my messages, but I have with the forum recently. I can't be arsed with the same old subjects at the minute.

Things have got that bad that I've even taken to posting on the would you threads "

but not posted on the would you threads tho

By *unky monkeyMan  over a year ago

in the night garden

I've started my own forum with some free software. It's just me in it. I am the moderator. It's great having that power to ban people. If I had members. But I don't like people so I'm keeping the membership lean.

It's better than here. I just come here to steal smileys when I run out. The free forums only have 6 a day.

I do understand where you are all coming from, but from a different point of _iew. It realy does take it out of you spending 10 minutes selecting a profile (searching and reading etc) and then another 20 minutes thinking of something funny, witty or charming to say and then writing a couple of decently strung together paragraphs only for your mail to have been blocked without them looking at your profile (though, they may have the 'don't appear' clicked, so that's not to imoprtant).

No one is obligated to reply, or meet, but sometimes people do not do themselves any favours......

By *emmefataleWoman  over a year ago

dirtybigbadsgirlville

Not really message but some posts n threads have been known to have that effect

"I do understand where you are all coming from, but from a different point of _iew. It realy does take it out of you spending 10 minutes selecting a profile (searching and reading etc) and then another 20 minutes thinking of something funny, witty or charming to say and then writing a couple of decently strung together paragraphs only for your mail to have been blocked without them looking at your profile (though, they may have the 'don't appear' clicked, so that's not to imoprtant).

No one is obligated to reply, or meet, but sometimes people do not do themselves any favours......"

Earlier today I had a guy doing a right arsey sulk because I replied that I was fine to his how are you message.

in the night garden

"Not really message but some posts n threads have been known to have that effect "

Screw you too!

You wont get an invite for that.

By *emmefataleWoman  over a year ago

dirtybigbadsgirlville

"Not really message but some posts n threads have been known to have that effect

Screw you too!

You wont get an invite for that."

bollox

in the night garden

"Not really message but some posts n threads have been known to have that effect

Screw you too!

You wont get an invite for that.bollox "

Damn she made me use up my smileys. and again.

"I do understand where you are all coming from, but from a different point of _iew. It realy does take it out of you spending 10 minutes selecting a profile (searching and reading etc) and then another 20 minutes thinking of something funny, witty or charming to say and then writing a couple of decently strung together paragraphs only for your mail to have been blocked without them looking at your profile (though, they may have the 'don't appear' clicked, so that's not to imoprtant).

No one is obligated to reply, or meet, but sometimes people do not do themselves any favours......

Earlier today I had a guy doing a right arsey sulk because I replied that I was fine to his how are you message."

lol, well I can't blame you, but I only send that sort of message to people I have spoken to for a fair while......

Earlier today I had a guy doing a right arsey sulk because I replied that I was fine to his how are you message.

lol, well I can't blame you, but I only send that sort of message to people I have spoken to for a fair while......"

I had been speaking to him a few days ago... some quite funny banter actually now I come to think about it, must have been alright then as I accepted a friends request. But, apparently, a quick reply to the first message today was unacceptable and he had a full on strop.

In all honesty that wasn't one of the messages which sucked out the happiness, as I thought it was funny as fuck to see how he reacted.

By *ittlemorespiceCouple  over a year ago

North Cornwall

No. If I ever feel they are annoying me at all I log off and leave for another time. To be honest I don't really give a shite so that helps.

"Sometimes I wish there was an autoreply button which sent "fuck off you twat"..... it would be a great "

When you recognise it's going to be one of those days, don't read your messages and save them up for when you're in more of a fighting mood. It's so much more therapeutic.

"

Things have got that bad that I've even taken to posting on the would you threads

It may be time to step away from the keyboard."

Yes you're probably right, tho it hasn't got so bad that I actually believe the yes response and message the person asking what night we are meeting

"

It may be time to step away from the keyboard.

Yes you're probably right, tho it hasn't got so bad that I actually believe the yes response and message the person asking what night we are meeting "

I wouldn't risk it either.... looking at some of the people in those threads I wouldn't be surprised if they replied with "I'm here already, I've been outside your house all day waiting for you to ask"

Not so much with messages, more with dreary threads in the forums.

By *aucy3Couple  over a year ago

glasgow

if messages or posts,ever prompted me to react in this way.

i would have to question my own attitude.

like why was i over reacting,to a situation,where the solutions are numerous,and so simple.

options,delete,ignore,block.

one day you'll log on,and there wont be an envelope in the top left hand corner.

then you'll be longing to revisit,the days of messages,that sucked the happiness and horniness out of you.

now having said all that,

do ya fancy a shag.

Yeah sometimes feel that way like tonight when I've wasted it alone checking here occasionally rather than having an exciting meet but then I've also had times where people have been queuing up and had to make excuses.

People are like buses on this site(not half an hour late with a few guys already inside :p) but its either zero interest or loads of interest rather than one each week lol

The subject of the forums came up tonight... and I think those of you who mentioned the forums have a point.

I was explaining the feeling I had earlier, of waking up, feeling good, feeling happy, feeling a bit frisky... all nice stuff.... and yet as the day moved on I could feel my mood lowering. It's not the first time I have felt like this and it has been a few times recently.

As I tend to flick between forum and messages one usually balances the other.... but lately it hasn't been doing that and I think those who mentioned the forums rather than the messages might be on to something.

I'd never sit here letting the site suck all the happiness and horniness out of me... but there are times recently I can feel it sucking away and lowering my mood.

A quick blast of music, a google of something funny or a quick chat to a mate and the world is bright and breezey once more.

» Add a new message to this topic