FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > The Lounge > Stolen pictures

Stolen pictures

Jump to: Newest in thread

By (user no longer on site) OP     over a year ago

Please help. A couple profile from Manchester has stolen our pictures and posted on there profile. How do we go about reporting them as fake and stealing our pictures.

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

[Removed by poster at 25/02/12 20:27:49]

use the report profile thing to the right hand side of the profile in question x

Thanks. We have just done that.

Can not believe how sad some men really must be.

Ive had pictures taken from a previous account thats why i deleted all my old pics and set up a new account, good luck guys xx

By *onboy45Couple  over a year ago

lincoln

we have also had it done to us

By *ophieslutTV/TS  over a year ago

Central

Luckily they hadn't blocked you, so at least you could see the pics and report via their page.

Horrible thing to have done, but Fab will step in and sort it out. It's a bit disquieting that people would do this, and wishing you all the best!

take it as a compliment, theres a site full of pics and they obviously thought your was going to be the best at attracting others

The best of it was it was from our private album?

By *ercedes62Woman  over a year ago

Northampton

"Please help. A couple profile from Manchester has stolen our pictures and posted on there profile. How do we go about reporting them as fake and stealing our pictures. "

Had it done as well and i have to say Admin were brilliant and soon dealt with the matter.

"The best of it was it was from our private album?

"

must be someone on your friends list then

Might have to start clearing friends off then...

By *umourCouple  over a year ago

Northants

We had ours put on Hamster by a couple! He has pictures of his wife on his profile, but also put an album of British Swingers on there! Were a few from here including us and some of our friends.. Catch him, I'll kick him! lol

By *irty_bhamMan  over a year ago

birmingham

someone stole my pic once.

they said they needed it to scare stray dogs

"someone stole my pic once.

"

Sorry, did you wnat it back?

birmingham

"someone stole my pic once.

Sorry, did you wnat it back? "

can you wipe it clean 1st

So how long does it normally take admin to remove the profile?

Seems there quick enough to remove my post from here?

"So how long does it normally take admin to remove the profile?

Seems there quick enough to remove my post from here? "

well i suppose they have to make sure it is a fake one first

All because someone says a profiles fake with stolen pics dont mean it is, not saying what your saying isnt true but they dont know that till they have looked into it

birmingham

give them time,

i'm sure they have to look into it first.

post are one thing but to remove profile on someone's say so wouldn't be fair.

i'm not having a dig as i hope whoever it is gets whats coming to them but it might take a bit of time

Forum Mod

It was a forum moderater that removed your post that was breaking the rules

It will be admin that look at the report you have made,just give them a bit of time and they'll sort it for you

By *pple16Man  over a year ago

Macclesfield

arrange to meet them and nick their telly, see how they like that

we had our pics stolen by a single guy and he pretended to be a couple but unfortunately sent our pics attached to a message to friends of ours. So sad -hence a new profile for us !! Some saddo's about im afraid !

By *ezebelWoman  over a year ago

North of The Wall - youll need your vest

"we had our pics stolen by a single guy and he pretended to be a couple but unfortunately sent our pics attached to a message to friends of ours. So sad -hence a new profile for us !! Some saddo's about im afraid !"

Ha would have been even funnier if he sent them to you

Been 5 hours now and there to file is still online.

How do we go about finding out if there private pictures are also ours?

"Thanks. We have just done that.

Can not believe how sad some men really must be."

You could also slap a watermark across your photos that is impossible to edit out. Paint Shop Pro is an excellent tool for editing photos.

"Been 5 hours now and there to file is still online.

How do we go about finding out if there private pictures are also ours? "

Ask Admin to check for you...;-)

On the other hand... If they are your friends, and you are theirs, you should be able to see their private "friends only" album...

Unless for some reason they are your friends but you are not on their friends list...(??)

Good luck...;-)

Keep your very private pics private and don't add people as friends unless you've met in person, I know it's harsh but that's what I've had to do after having some of mine taken!

Good luck guys x

It happened to us on both this site and another. There are some really pathetic men about and unfortunately a lot of them seem to find their way into swingers' sites.

We admin had said until we photo verify ourselfs there not doing anything. Seems 50 photos of us isn't enough. They haven't even answered our question of if there private pictures is ours to.

Let them carry on being us, we're leavin this site now. A lot of stupid men ruin it for all.

By *ittle_brat_evie!!Woman  over a year ago

evesham

"We admin had said until we photo verify ourselfs there not doing anything. Seems 50 photos of us isn't enough. They haven't even answered our question of if there private pictures is ours to.

Let them carry on being us, we're leavin this site now. A lot of stupid men ruin it for all."

i know this is too late as they left the site but i had a pic stolen off my profile and was never asked to verify i was me before they took action....maybe cos it was of my legs ad not my face?

By *iewMan  over a year ago
Forum Mod

Angus & Findhorn

"We admin had said until we photo verify ourselfs there not doing anything. Seems 50 photos of us isn't enough. They haven't even answered our question of if there private pictures is ours to.

Let them carry on being us, we're leavin this site now. A lot of stupid men ruin it for all."

sorry thought a couple stole them so why stupid men.......

Or take a couple of minutes to get yourselves photo verified so that Admin can do the job you asked them to do... Then you can stay here with all the fantastic people we have and forget this ever happened...;-)

Just a thought.

By *erminxWoman  over a year ago

Quinton

Is it just me or does leaving the site defeat the purpose of trying to get your photos back.

I had my photo stolen and put on here and be naughty, was a nightmare getting it removed!

I think it helped I was verified as genuine several times and had been on the site a while

By *ercedes62Woman  over a year ago

Northampton

As i said earlier Admin were very good with my problem.

I do have a couples profile that also subscribes to site support but mine stands as a basic profile with both being verified through meeting people.

It was this one i had problems with and from memory within the hour it was sorted and the profile had gone.

I can only speak from personal experience and i could not have asked for a more speedy response.

Another reminder that it is yours and yours alone responsibility to ensure your pics are as safe as possible

Anyone can copy pics without legal recourse.

If you choose to post pics on the internet you may as well put them on a billboard.

As stated before use photo shop to tag your pics in some manner but they can still be copied.

If in doubt dont put pictures up.

In many professions pictures can be used against you and people do lose their jobs over copied pics.

No point in spitting the dummy though and leaving the site.

Ta ta then. Mind the door don't slam your arse, or someone else's, on the way out.

Let them carry on being us, we're leavin this site now. A lot of stupid men ruin it for all.

Ta ta then. Mind the door don't slam your arse, or someone else's, on the way out. "

Youll get yer arse slammed ya bad lad...

Ta ta then. Mind the door don't slam your arse, or someone else's, on the way out.

Youll get yer arse slammed ya bad lad... "

Well, they arsed for it hehehe... they weren't photo verified so for all Admin knew it coulda been them using someone else's photos. Admin told them what to do before they could act and they got all flouncy flouncy.

Youll get yer arse slammed ya bad lad...

Well, they arsed for it hehehe... they weren't photo verified so for all Admin knew it coulda been them using someone else's photos. Admin told them what to do before they could act and they got all flouncy flouncy. "

Prams and Teddies come to mind...

» Add a new message to this topic