FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > The Lounge > first time

first time

Jump to: Newest in thread

By *umps OP   Man  over a year ago

city

your first time experience at swinging: did it nearly put you off? or couldn't wait for more?

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By *acciWoman  over a year ago

leeds

Answer to that is easy lol,im still here

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

Total disaster for me, I was so nervous, I got pissed and couldn't perform and so I watched the other bloke shag Kate and his own wife for 2 hours, on his own while I sat on the settee.

I haven't touched alcohol since on a meet

By *umps OP   Man  over a year ago

city

the second time so must have been good

Some of the men i met on a dating site did put me off for a while, but most men i have met on here have been nice. I have been put off meeting couples though, as the two i did meet werent good at all.

By *ub bbwWoman  over a year ago

oldbury

first experience off the site was great and i still play with him now but my first couples meet as a couple was enough to nearly put me off. The guy was weird and ddint want to know me he just seem to want to watch Sir fuck his wife and when they both started having a great time and i went over to join them the husband shouted at me and told me no shes not bi thats funny it was her that invited me over and pushed my head down between her legs. Hubby kicked off and moaned at me and Sir so we told them to go home as he was obviously not happy. Night early ruined apart from the fact i love watching Sir fuck other women so we had a great night and carried on into the wee small hours. Very odd couple who have since left the site nothing to do with us i promise.

My first time was terrible, i didnt like the couple who i had met but played with them anyway because i was to nervous to tell them i didnt like them, he was horrrible. dont mean his looks just his personality i couldnt wait to get it over with and them out my house, i felt like crying when they left

I didnt meet anyone for months after that as i felt if this is what its all about id sooner not bother, experience is a good thing tho, i would say most of us did things when we was new that we wouldnt do now

second thing i did was go to a club where i found it much more relaxed as i didnt feel any pressure to play with anyone as i hadnt met anyone, if that makes sence

» Add a new message to this topic