FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > The Lounge > photos

photos

Jump to: Newest in thread

By (user no longer on site) OP     over a year ago

So I had an arranged outdoor meet with a couple on Friday. Photos were taken. The photos were sent to me today via my personal private email.

I have tried to upload photos on here and even tho every effort has been made to obscure the females face and make her not able to identify. The 2of her giving me a blow job have been regected.

Lol WTF have just tried upload again and also left msg for admin.

I have the couples permission to use thes photos I am in them and there is nothing to identify the female in question so why have they been regected??????

Reply privately (thread closed by moderator)

By (user no longer on site) OP     over a year ago

Sorry cancel that. Just had msg from Admin to say they have sorted it for me now.

Cheers Admin love ya loads xxxxxxxxxx

you bloody little sexy face shadow you!

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

but it IS happening more and more, and I had one rejected yesterday ...tho it had been on for a few months. the pic had me playing with something while they squirted...there was NOTHING identifiable at all...ive opened two forums about it, and its been sorted.Almost feels like its like a school examiner who just ticks fail on a paper just cos they cant be bothere checking the work...

Your sexy face shadow looks great! Killer outfit

By *ranny-CrumpetWoman  over a year ago

King's Crustacean

Fail !

yeah i just had a one rejected it was only a face pic.. so not sure what they are tryin to say

"yeah i just had a one rejected it was only a face pic.. so not sure what they are tryin to say "

mmmm facial pic did u say???

By *ugby 123Couple  over a year ago
Forum Mod

O o O oo

As always ( me and HPC should have this on c and p )click on the CONTACT button and ask Admin to check it out for you rather than bring it onto the forums as no one on here can help you.