FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > The Lounge > Sex toy sexism

Sex toy sexism

Jump to: Newest in thread

By (user no longer on site) OP     over a year ago

Since the 80s, groups of ladies, somtimes mums, aunts, daughters have held parties where sex toys and sexy clothes have been passed around, examined, discussed and ultimately bought. We have shops on the high street and in malls selling toys in all shapes and sizes for ladys to enjoy alone or with their partner.

Now it may just be my imagination, but is the whole sex toy for men industry still seen as seedy and a joke? Aww he cant get a real woman so has to make do with a toy...etc

Ladies will recommend their favourite toy to their friends.

Men, would you even admit to your best mates that you owned a fleshlight?

Im just curious.

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By *ex HolesMan  over a year ago

Up North

Yes, I lend mine out from time to time

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

If I was d*unk probably yes.

Thing is, I don't need to spend £100 on something my hand does perfectly well.

The double standards are ridiculous! Imagine a group of men all sat around comparing fleshlights and discussing who they'd imagine they were fucking when they used it.

Real men use their hands...failing that they use willing hands at the urinal

"

The double standards are ridiculous! Imagine a group of men all sat around comparing fleshlights and discussing who they'd imagine they were fucking when they used it. "

Could get awkward if one of the fellas said the other fellas mom

By *partharmonyCouple  over a year ago

Ruislip

"

The double standards are ridiculous! Imagine a group of men all sat around comparing fleshlights and discussing who they'd imagine they were fucking when they used it. "

Is that what women do? Ooh. I'm a little bit turned on now! Luke

"Real men use their hands...failing that they use willing hands at the urinal "

So do "real women" only use their fingers?

"Real men use their hands...failing that they use willing hands at the urinal

So do "real women" only use their fingers?"

Yes.

By *ust PeachyWoman  over a year ago

Prestonish

So do "real women" only use their fingers?"

Dunno tbh! Does little for me when I put my own fingers inside me - or on my clit! My clit likes it much more when something is vibrating on it at several thousand times per minute!

And in answer to the op - yes I think it’s seen as far more acceptable when women buy/discuss toys than men! Men’s toys are still seen as somehow sordid - which is silly!

That being said- as a bloke you could walk round the corner of my house to my really great local - buy a pint and chat to everyone! As a woman I still can’t do that - even in 2019!

Double standards are weird and unnecessary - but sadly they’re still very much there!

By *rwhowhatwherewhyMan  over a year ago

Aylesbury

There's nothing really stopping men doing it except their own social embarrassment. I told lots of people about my fleshlight as I certainly dont see it as something to be embarrassed about.

By *uciyassMan  over a year ago

sheffield

I still use Henry and occasionally my dyno rod set with the spiral. I find the new sex toys for men far too inadequate I be better off with a woman’s fist than a flashlight besides I eat enough carrots so I can’t be arsed really

Yes."

There must be thousands of "fake" women on here then.

"There's nothing really stopping men doing it except their own social embarrassment. I told lots of people about my fleshlight as I certainly dont see it as something to be embarrassed about."

Yes.

There must be thousands of "fake" women on here then. "

Probably a 40/60 ratio. I prefer men to toys.

Boys like toys, so it's win win.

I thought men just sat on their hand until it goes numb so it feels like someone else

By *ifty grades of shadyCouple  over a year ago

Carisbrooke, Isle of Wight

Op, it's more likely that men, just like they do with their feelings, health and anything that they perceive will demasculate them will be kept to themselves. Women generally talk about things that matter to them. Sex is definitely an issue for men to honestly speak about in a group setting.

I think it’s just that in general ladies are more social and MLM companies play on that since the first days of the Tupperware party. I don’t think men would get together to discuss boxers or thongs and fleshlights. Our toys are better and more versatile haha maybe that’s the area to focus on, lack of variety.

And the jokes go both ways, battery operated boyfriend springs to mind. Everybody knows that everybody wanks and I think post school most sensible people don’t make fun of it.

"Op, it's more likely that men, just like they do with their feelings, health and anything that they perceive will demasculate them will be kept to themselves. Women generally talk about things that matter to them. Sex is definitely an issue for men to honestly speak about in a group setting. "

I agree, it shouldn’t be hidden like everything else because of fear of not being manly.

"I think it’s just that in general ladies are more social and MLM companies play on that since the first days of the Tupperware party. I don’t think men would get together to discuss boxers or thongs and fleshlights. Our toys are better and more versatile haha maybe that’s the area to focus on, lack of variety.

And the jokes go both ways, battery operated boyfriend springs to mind. Everybody knows that everybody wanks and I think post school most sensible people don’t make fun of it. "

Well put!

» Add a new message to this topic