FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > The Lounge > Cam fun and girls

Cam fun and girls

Jump to: Newest in thread

By (user no longer on site) OP     over a year ago

I am relatively new to fab and it is opening up a whole new world of opportunity, one of which is camera fun on kik, which I recently took part in with a lovely girl who shall remain nameless, thing is, I know there is no substitute for meeting in person and real sex, but I have found that I really like it, but I sense that the girl was only doing it out of courtesy for now and is not really into it, my question is are there girls on here who really like cam fun like me, or am I just weird, thanks for reading

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

I like it, as a form of foreplay. If I have a meet coming over, I’ll maybe go on cam a few hours before or the evening before and tease them.

"I like it, as a form of foreplay. If I have a meet coming over, I’ll maybe go on cam a few hours before or the evening before and tease them. "

But I won’t do it with anyone and I can already sense the messages I’m gonna get for admitting that

By (user no longer on site) OP     over a year ago

"I like it, as a form of foreplay. If I have a meet coming over, I’ll maybe go on cam a few hours before or the evening before and tease them.

But I won’t do it with anyone and I can already sense the messages I’m gonna get for admitting that "

. Hi, thanks for your reply, it seems to me from reading different posts about it that it is something that women are not really into, but only do it out of a sense of obligation, when they have the possibility of an upcoming meet arranged, and don’t like it as a stand-alone sexual interest

"I like it, as a form of foreplay. If I have a meet coming over, I’ll maybe go on cam a few hours before or the evening before and tease them.

But I won’t do it with anyone and I can already sense the messages I’m gonna get for admitting that . Hi, thanks for your reply, it seems to me from reading different posts about it that it is something that women are not really into, but only do it out of a sense of obligation, when they have the possibility of an upcoming meet arranged, and don’t like it as a stand-alone sexual interest "

Jesus I’d never feel obliged to do it. Pressured maybe, but I wouldn’t do it. I wouldn’t do it with someone just because we had a meet planned...

There are cam rooms full of like minded people

» Add a new message to this topic