FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > The Lounge > Profiles stating ‘no Asians’

Profiles stating ‘no Asians’

Jump to: Newest in thread

By *atandjay OP   Couple  over a year ago

Brighton

Many profiles state this, we may all have our preferences but it’s easy enough to ignore or politely decline people you are not interested in.

More annoying is when we get messages from people with this stated on their profile and they can see my husband is Indian.

Beauty is in the eye of the beholder, not in the colour of your skin- fabswingers please ban this

Reply privately (closed, thread got too big)

By *uciyassMan  over a year ago

sheffield

"Many profiles state this, we may all have our preferences but it’s easy enough to ignore or politely decline people you are not interested in.

More annoying is when we get messages from people with this stated on their profile and they can see my husband is Indian.

Beauty is in the eye of the beholder, not in the colour of your skin- fabswingers please ban this "

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

It's weird when you also can tell they only eat vindaloo.

"Many profiles state this, we may all have our preferences but it’s easy enough to ignore or politely decline people you are not interested in.

Beauty is in the eye of the beholder, not in the colour of your skin- fabswingers please ban this "

THIS !!

Out of interest OP (assuming it is your hubbies cock in the pics), do you get people assuming he's a black guy and then losing interest when they see he's Asian?

By *omesticflightMan  over a year ago

Burton-on-Trent

I've found this weird at best and being charitable, and a definite sign of a wanker tbh.

Sure, people have preferences, archetypes they're attracted to - but to seemingly actively decide not to be open to the possibility of being attracted to someone, to shut down opportunities... It's a red-flag to me.

By *illy2018TV/TS  over a year ago

Birmingham

I would rather know I'm not to a person's taste,than be ignored or lied to.

By *atandjay OP   Couple  over a year ago

Brighton

Beauty is in the eye of the beholder, not in the colour of your skin- fabswingers please ban this

No they understood he is Asian but want to fuck me

NO CHANCE

Out of interest OP (assuming it is your hubbies cock in the pics), do you get people assuming he's a black guy and then losing interest when they see he's Asian?"

No they understood he is Asian but want to fuck me

NO CHANCE

Out of interest OP (assuming it is your hubbies cock in the pics), do you get people assuming he's a black guy and then losing interest when they see he's Asian?"

So, it's OK to have an Asian there as long as he doesn't get involved?

By *ortadowncplCouple  over a year ago

Portadown

Just to play devils advocate here, personally we don’t care about skin colour.

Is this any different from people who state in their profile that they are only interested in “couples who look after themselves” or “fit” couples?

What about women who state in their profile that a man must be over 6’ if they want to contact?

I agree that to put no Asians on a profile is a bit of a dick move but to ban it? You’d have to ban a lot of things and I’m sure you would rather know that these are not the people for you?

To make such comments is usually borne of unfortunate experience, but a little harsh.

By *SAchickWoman  over a year ago

Hillside desolate

They won't ban it. Just avoid those people as I do.

I use profiles like that as a filter.

There is a big difference in attitudes from asian males in couples and single asian men. I don't think you can ban personal preferences the next step would be to make it compulsory to have sex with people be you like them or not.

Just ignore them

"Just to play devils advocate here, personally we don’t care about skin colour.

Is this any different from people who state in their profile that they are only interested in “couples who look after themselves” or “fit” couples?

What about women who state in their profile that a man must be over 6’ if they want to contact?

I agree that to put no Asians on a profile is a bit of a dick move but to ban it? You’d have to ban a lot of things and I’m sure you would rather know that these are not the people for you? "

By *orenzoVonMatterhornMan  over a year ago

Lincoln

I agree that to put no Asians on a profile is a bit of a dick move but to ban it? You’d have to ban a lot of things and I’m sure you would rather know that these are not the people for you? "

By *evil_u_knowMan  over a year ago

city

People only really get the hump when its something that rules them out.

Would you complain if a profile said "Asian men only", probably not.

I'm Irish, some people don't like Irish people, but so what. I'm white and some women want black guys only, but so what.

[Removed by poster at 16/08/19 12:33:48]

By *carlettxWoman  over a year ago

Essex

I think this is a bit of a tricky one

I have a long list of preferences with sexual playmates that are very different to my preferences for friendships on here

Some people are not very considerate to people in the way things are worded tho

[Removed by poster at 16/08/19 12:33:51]

Sorry you mrs cant suck my penis only 1 has the power to wield excalibur there can be only one

"Sorry you mrs cant suck my penis only 1 has the power to wield excalibur there can be only one"

What are you talking about ?

"Sorry you mrs cant suck my penis only 1 has the power to wield excalibur there can be only one"
ps i dont meet asians either cos i dont want to

"Sorry you mrs cant suck my penis only 1 has the power to wield excalibur there can be only one

What are you talking about ?"

bjs

"Sorry you mrs cant suck my penis only 1 has the power to wield excalibur there can be only one

What are you talking about ?bjs "

Yeah, what’s the relevance to the thread ?

Essex

What are you talking about ?bjs

Yeah, what’s the relevance to the thread ?"

I was thinking that

its about bjs of corse

By *oodnitegirlWoman  over a year ago

Yorkshire

You’ve got a new bird? You’ve never said?

I was thinking that "

dont think thats when dangers happen

By *aptain BangalotMan  over a year ago

SW London

[Removed by poster at 16/08/19 12:41:51]

You’ve got a new bird? You’ve never said? "

congrats tame

Essex

I was thinking that dont think thats when dangers happen "

Dangers ?

You’ve got a new bird? You’ve never said? "

Say what ?!

I was thinking that dont think thats when dangers happen

Dangers ? "

they dont have exploding brain emoji

I agree I've said this before to it shouldn't be on the profile, having a preference is fine but putting that on the profile isn't. You won't win the argument though unfortunately but for the record I agree with you

Yeah, what’s the relevance to the thread ?its about bjs of corse "

Do you actually read threads, or do you just guess what they are about ?

SW London

"

There is a big difference in attitudes from asian males in couples and single asian men. I don't think you can ban personal preferences the next step would be to make it compulsory to have sex with people be you like them or not. "

Wow! Did you seriously just put all single Asian males in one category? Help me out please and put all single white females into one category as well. You won’t do that, will you?

Yeah, what’s the relevance to the thread ?its about bjs of corse

Do you actually read threads, or do you just guess what they are about ?"

Essex

My brain is hurting Tame can you decipher what the Riddler is meaning ?

Fella here. Why can’t you just say what you want and what you don’t want?

I think people enjoy being offended.

By *izzy RascallMan  over a year ago

Cardiff

Is this completely derailed now or can we get back on topic?

guess

SW London

Dangers ? they dont have exploding brain emoji "

Wish you were lord of a sentence so someone could understand what you’re saying

Portadown

"

There is a big difference in attitudes from asian males in couples and single asian men. I don't think you can ban personal preferences the next step would be to make it compulsory to have sex with people be you like them or not. "

It’s a slippery slope, I see talk from certain political demographics that claim men who refuse to date trans people should be branded as bigots and charged with hate crimes and discrimination.

Dangers ? they dont have exploding brain emoji

Wish you were lord of a sentence so someone could understand what you’re saying"

that would be very dull orgasms or grammar hmmmm

By *unstar_MMan  over a year ago

dudley

It"s something that doesn't bother. Btw I am Asian.

Anyway now i read it iv updated my profile thanks for the advise

Yes. This. Absolutely

Yorkshire

To be fair I met a lad off here, thought he was black and he turned out to be Asian. I was happy with it, love a bit of brown in me... deffo went to specsavers afterwards tho lol

"To be fair I met a lad off here, thought he was black and he turned out to be Asian. I was happy with it, love a bit of brown in me... deffo went to specsavers afterwards tho lol "
and now you can get served at the bar

By *entleman JayMan  over a year ago

Wakefield

My bestie on here is Indian. She’s lovely.

By *loswingersCouple  over a year ago

Gloucester

It would be far better for people to state what they DO want, rather than what they don’t want.

When we were meeting we would always avoid profiles that said stuff like no large people, no Asians, no this, no that etc.....

Negativity is certainly not necessary, and racist shit like this is something that should be banned.

And before anyone starts saying we don’t have to shag people we aren’t attracted to, of course you don’t but there is no need to put stuff like this on your profile.

Look at it like this. If you like tall people do you put ‘looking for a tall man’, or ‘no short people’.

Or if you don’t like larger people which is better ‘ looking for slim people’ or ‘no fat people’

It’s not difficult to state what you want without being rude, racist or plain ignorant is it?

By *rAngleseyMan  over a year ago

Anglesey

I agree that stating "No Asians" has to be a racist remark that can only offend people of all races & to then contact Asian people with this on your profile is insulting.

I would never judge an entire race just because I may have had a bad experience with one or two.

Do you actually read threads, or do you just guess what they are about ?guess "

Yeah, so maybe in this case where the topic is sensitive maybe reign it in and actually give it some thought before pressing send.

Yorkshire

Oh god. Just had a flashback to years ago and a chap inboxed me for a meet. I declined and he’s like RACIST B****** and I’m like ‘well actually pal it’s Cos you live 4 hours away but you crack on!! Surreal

[Removed by poster at 16/08/19 12:56:33]

I agree that stating "No Asians" has to be a racist remark that can only offend people of all races & to then contact Asian people with this on your profile is insulting.

I would never judge an entire race just because I may have had a bad experience with one or two."

Sometimes, it will obviously come from a place of racism. Other times, it's simply a preference.

I do think it's a bit of a dick move to put it on your profile (especially as half the people who message don't read them anyway!), but look at it as another filter, it saves you wasting your time with them...block, ignore, pay them no mind.

Plenty of us don't have preferences regarding race.

I have no problem with Asians or any other race or culture. As long as they’re naughty

Why ban it? Because it effects you from meeting?

As said previously fab is all about preferences some chicks only meet Asian or black guys..are those to be banned also?

Freedom.to meet whoever you want should be the way forward if it's not you then move along to folk that want to meet you.

Too many folk bother about others preferences instead of their own.

Do you actually read threads, or do you just guess what they are about ?guess

Yeah, so maybe in this case where the topic is sensitive maybe reign it in and actually give it some thought before pressing send.

Why? Im not sensitive"

This is like playing chess with a pigeon.

You lot should nominate yourselves as the next "team" to have a crack at negotiating Brexit! Lol

Please do not reply if you are Asian, Black, White, Male, Female or Human.

What right has anyone got to tell anyone else what they can and can't type. If they think it they may as well type it and at least be open and honest about it. If it offends you, don't read it or move on.

Portadown

"

Look at it like this. If you like tall people do you put ‘looking for a tall man’, or ‘no short people’.

Or if you don’t like larger people which is better ‘ looking for slim people’ or ‘no fat people’

It’s not difficult to state what you want without being rude, racist or plain ignorant is it?"

You mean like, “looking white people”?

"You lot should nominate yourselves as the next "team" to have a crack at negotiating Brexit! Lol

Please do not reply if you are Asian, Black, White, Male, Female or Human.

What right has anyone got to tell anyone else what they can and can't type. If they think it they may as well type it and at least be open and honest about it. If it offends you, don't read it or move on."

How can you not read it ?

Gloucester

"

It’s not difficult to state what you want without being rude, racist or plain ignorant is it?

You mean like, “looking white people”?"

Yeah, ‘looking for white people’ is better than ‘no Asians, blacks, Chinese, etc....’

It’s not ideal when looking at exclusion of any sort, but the blanket statement regarding race or skin colour on a profile text is a racist slant in my opinion. It’s not necessary.

"

Yeah, ‘looking for white people’ is better than ‘no Asians, blacks, Chinese, etc....’

It’s not ideal when looking at exclusion of any sort, but the blanket statement regarding race or skin colour on a profile text is a racist slant in my opinion. It’s not necessary."

I agree

Not read it, simple, if you reach something you don't like, stop reading.

"Not read it, simple, if you reach something you don't like, stop reading."
i dont read any of it

Gloucester

"Not read it, simple, if you reach something you don't like, stop reading."

By then the damage has already been done.

Someone’s day could have been ruined by someone else’s lack of sensitivity.

Portadown

"

It’s not ideal when looking at exclusion of any sort, but the blanket statement regarding race or skin colour on a profile text is a racist slant in my opinion. It’s not necessary."

I can see where you are coming from, but I disagree that not wanting to have sex with a demographic because it doesn’t fall into your fantasy is racist. It falls very short of racist. Just like not wanting to have sex with a man can’t make another man homophobic, or not wanting to date a trans person doesn’t make you transphobic.

We are not hiring people for a job, or treating them any differently in daily life - banning someone from excluding a race because they don’t as a whole find them attractive sexually in this very limited capacity of swinging sets a dangerous precedent. Banning age filters will be next, you can’t say “no one over 60” because it’s ageist.

There are plenty of profiles which state no white men also. Are you suggesting also banning People who state BBC only or is it just those not wanting to meet Asians you want banning?

Gloucester

"

It’s not ideal when looking at exclusion of any sort, but the blanket statement regarding race or skin colour on a profile text is a racist slant in my opinion. It’s not necessary.

I can see where you are coming from, but I disagree that not wanting to have sex with a demographic because it doesn’t fall into your fantasy is racist. It falls very short of racist. Just like not wanting to have sex with a man can’t make another man homophobic, or not wanting to date a trans person doesn’t make you transphobic.

We are not hiring people for a job, or treating them any differently in daily life - banning someone from excluding a race because they don’t as a whole find them attractive sexually in this very limited capacity of swinging sets a dangerous precedent. Banning age filters will be next, you can’t say “no one over 60” because it’s ageist."

I can see where you’re coming from too, but the fact is this.

Lots of Asians (and other races) are used to systemic racism, and today we are trying to eliminate this. If they are offended by the statement on a profile, surely it’s the decent thing to not put it on in the first place.

No one is suggesting anyone should not have filters, but is it really necessary to cause offence?

This is the point here, it causes offence to the reader of the profile. Not because he or she isn’t going to get to shag the profile writer, but because it’s an unnecessary thing to put to print.

Back in the bad old days shops, restaurants and pubs had signs outside saying ‘no blacks’. I’m glad they don’t now, and hopefully one day the same will be said about these statements on profiles.

By *rAngleseyMan  over a year ago

Anglesey

Beauty is in the eye of the beholder, not in the colour of your skin- fabswingers please ban this Why ban it? Because it effects you from meeting?

As said previously fab is all about preferences some chicks only meet Asian or black guys..are those to be banned also?

Freedom.to meet whoever you want should be the way forward if it's not you then move along to folk that want to meet you.

Too many folk bother about others preferences instead of their own."

Its Ok to state what you are looking for (White, Black or whatever) the problem is when you exclude an entire race By saying that you wont them specifically. Its offensive to those that are excluded as they feel judged. This only applies to race & stating you wont meet someone over a certain age or who lives too close is fine.

Portadown

"

We are not hiring people for a job, or treating them any differently in daily life - banning someone from excluding a race because they don’t as a whole find them attractive sexually in this very limited capacity of swinging sets a dangerous precedent. Banning age filters will be next, you can’t say “no one over 60” because it’s ageist.

Lots of Asians (and other races) are used to systemic racism, and today we are trying to eliminate this. If they are offended by the statement on a profile, surely it’s the decent thing to not put it on in the first place.

No one is suggesting anyone should not have filters, but is it really necessary to cause offence?

This is the point here, it causes offence to the reader of the profile. Not because he or she isn’t going to get to shag the profile writer, but because it’s an unnecessary thing to put to print.

Back in the bad old days shops, restaurants and pubs had signs outside saying ‘no blacks’. I’m glad they don’t now, and hopefully one day the same will be said about these statements on profiles."

Systemic racism doesn’t come into play when we talk about swinging sites - it just doesn’t work as it’s already a sub culture.

If you want to go down the road of - It offends someone therefore it must be wrong - you open the flood gates. Not interested in bi guys - homophobic, not interested in short guys - height discrimination, under a certain age - ageist and the list goes on.

Either you recognise that specifying a demographic you don’t want to meet is bad and ban them ALL or you then say that some forms of discrimination are worse than others and so the feelings of some mean more than the feelings of others.

As a side note, a shop not willing to serve blacks, gays or women would these days be out of business before the paint on that sign dries - because of social change.

"Fella here. Why can’t you just say what you want and what you don’t want?

I think people enjoy being offended. "

They're only pee'd off because the folk they want, doesn't want them. That's life. We're all allowed preferences. People should stop finding offense when there isn't any need for it.

By *REEPALESTINEMan  over a year ago

derby

Never offended in the slightest when I see this on profiles. We asians know what we're about and some people will feel sore and won't like the following sentence but idgaf- there's a lot of jealousy from white people when it comes to other aspects of life

By *evil_u_knowMan  over a year ago

city

"I can see where you are coming from, but I disagree that not wanting to have sex with a demographic because it doesn’t fall into your fantasy is racist. It falls very short of racist. Just like not wanting to have sex with a man can’t make another man homophobic, or not wanting to date a trans person doesn’t make you transphobic.

We are not hiring people for a job, or treating them any differently in daily life - banning someone from excluding a race because they don’t as a whole find them attractive sexually in this very limited capacity of swinging sets a dangerous precedent. Banning age filters will be next, you can’t say “no one over 60” because it’s ageist."

But voicing your straight sexuality in a "negative" way will get you branded homophobic.

For example.

No gays, no trans. The thought of waking up with a man disgusts me.

vs

I love women, so women only please get in touch. Nothing more beautiful than waking up beside a gorgeous woman.

Straight people are supposed to feel like homosexual stuff is wrong, and homosexual people are supposed to feel like straight stuff is wrong.

Wording stuff positive will allow you to have the most random preferences but still seem like a normal person.

"People only really get the hump when its something that rules them out.

I'm Irish, some people don't like Irish people, but so what. I'm white and some women want black guys only, but so what."

I'm sure they wouldn't put it up in their windows. The same as the pubs don't put up no blacks or Irish anymore. It really doesn't need to be WRITTEN out on a profile, it's just rude and ignorant.

By *stellaWoman  over a year ago

London

I wholeheartedly agree.

London

Just to play devil's advocate, if you don’t get the difference then...

London

London

"It would be far better for people to state what they DO want, rather than what they don’t want.

When we were meeting we would always avoid profiles that said stuff like no large people, no Asians, no this, no that etc.....

Negativity is certainly not necessary, and racist shit like this is something that should be banned.

And before anyone starts saying we don’t have to shag people we aren’t attracted to, of course you don’t but there is no need to put stuff like this on your profile.

It’s not difficult to state what you want without being rude, racist or plain ignorant is it?"

It’s moments like this that I love you.

London

"

You appear to be missing the point though.

London

"

Back in the bad old days shops, restaurants and pubs had signs outside saying ‘no blacks’. I’m glad they don’t now, and hopefully one day the same will be said about these statements on profiles.

Systemic racism doesn’t come into play when we talk about swinging sites - it just doesn’t work as it’s already a sub culture.

If you want to go down the road of - It offends someone therefore it must be wrong - you open the flood gates. Not interested in bi guys - homophobic, not interested in short guys - height discrimination, under a certain age - ageist and the list goes on.

Either you recognise that specifying a demographic you don’t want to meet is bad and ban them ALL or you then say that some forms of discrimination are worse than others and so the feelings of some mean more than the feelings of others.

As a side note, a shop not willing to serve blacks, gays or women would these days be out of business before the paint on that sign dries - because of social change."

Ban all the examples you gave where it’s affecting a protected characteristic. There you go, it’s simple. Better still, yes, ban all the no whatever’s that are offensive tropes to classify people as the reality is they’re arbitrary as you still have to get to know someone to decide your preference to really really fuck them and god knows it doesn’t take that long to get a feel and decline someone (especially if you are -isty or -phobicy)

By *iss_tressWoman  over a year ago

London

Why just ban Asian?

There are profiles excluding blacks, fat people, people with beards, tattoos, piercings, small dicks, big dicks, short...etc

People don't always express their preferences in a manner we'd like, but it's a filter because they'll also put off some of the people they're hoping to attract.

Concentrate on profiles that don't exclude you. Why waste the energy on nonentities?

London

Aah...someone on the same wavelength.

London

"It would be far better for people to state what they DO want, rather than what they don’t want.

London

Do you actually read threads, or do you just guess what they are about ?guess

Why? Im not sensitive

This is like playing chess with a pigeon. "

Exactly x

By *sianMancMan  over a year ago

Manchester

Well I'm an Asian man and this question really should be answers by Asians as its Asians it affects.

I've been here over 5 years and it never fails to surprise how when this is asked by an Asian man or couple very few non Asians reply yet when a white female asks everyone is a keyboard scholar on the topic lol - this is my observation and my subjective option before the easily annoyed jump on to somehow twist my words for their own ego and agenda.

Now back to the question at hand.

I personally see no Asians or blacks only primarily as a preference and a choice.

Our choices of sexual partners are usually based on emotions influenced by contemporary issues and stereotypes. Blacks always stereotyped as the mandingo with the horse dick or the slave to ravage a white mistress and Asians seen as the lesser race due to modern media propaganda primarily.

I also see the preference as a racial choice. It can be seen as racism sure. Afterall I'm sure many here are from the national front or was that the bnp or edl or whoever the new chimpanzees on the block are.

Irrespective I realise these racist small minded entities exist both in my nation and on this website and perhaps spend their times in clubs too.

It doesn't mean people should be banned from stating a preference whether it's done rudely or politely.

For us Asians just go with the flow, note any profiles that state this as potential racists if you would like and move on. What we don't need to do is become petty about it.

To the OP when guys message you or couples do they seldomly read a profile and merely skim pics before messaging.

They clearly like white pussy but later find out your husband is an Asian dick holder and change their minds.

Just accept life in the uk is just as backward as the 60s except the goal posts have shifted and look on the monthly python side of life.

Good morning good evening and a good peaceful night to all

How about they just don’t have them as part of the fantasies they are looking to play out. If you don’t like it, it matters nothing. They wasn’t going to play regardless. It saves you wasting your time sending a message. No ones been hurt. Suck it up and move on. So many Asian profiles say Asians only. You don’t see people crying and moaning in the forums about that.

By *rygveMan  over a year ago

The Shires

I’ve encountered something similar.

Couple of profiles said “No gingers!!!”

Cheek if it. I was so angry. Fair one tho, we are in the minority.

Just peoples preference. Don’t read into stuff. Block and move on. Next

Nothing wrong with wanting no gingers. It’s their choice. We don’t meet with people with beards. Is that a problem?

This argument will rage until the end of time zzzzzz zzzzzz zzzzzzz sorry i nodded off

Call me what you want but I only have sex with someone I fancy.

We are so picky with our own culture it’s nothing personal. Think it’s easier being a couple as we don’t need anyone else for fun. If someone isn’t 100% perfect for us, we don’t want them. It’s so easy to find fun on here. But why settle for second best

By *iewMan  over a year ago
Forum Mod

Angus & Findhorn

I should be outraged but canna really be arsed. If it no says no bi guys, it’s the same. I smile and move on.

It’s on a sex site and is indicating whose cock and pussy they are not wanting. Not neighbours or work colleagues.

Essex

"Call me what you want but I only have sex with someone I fancy."

This , this and this !!!

We ALL have preferences , age preference , sex preference , beard / no beard , tall / short

Let’s concentrate on the people that we want to meet and the people that want to meet us

"Call me what you want but I only have sex with someone I fancy.

This , this and this !!!

We ALL have preferences , age preference , sex preference , beard / no beard , tall / short

Let’s concentrate on the people that we want to meet and the people that want to meet us "

thanks

By *ssex_tomMan  over a year ago

Colchester

"Well I'm an Asian man and this question really should be answers by Asians as its Asians it affects.

I've been here over 5 years and it never fails to surprise how when this is asked by an Asian man or couple very few non Asians reply yet when a white female asks everyone is a keyboard scholar on the topic lol - this is my observation and my subjective option before the easily annoyed jump on to somehow twist my words for their own ego and agenda.

I personally see no Asians or blacks only primarily as a preference and a choice.

Our choices of sexual partners are usually based on emotions influenced by contemporary issues and stereotypes. Blacks always stereotyped as the mandingo with the horse dick or the slave to ravage a white mistress and Asians seen as the lesser race due to modern media propaganda primarily.

I also see the preference as a racial choice. It can be seen as racism sure. Afterall I'm sure many here are from the national front or was that the bnp or edl or whoever the new chimpanzees on the block are.

Irrespective I realise these racist small minded entities exist both in my nation and on this website and perhaps spend their times in clubs too.

It doesn't mean people should be banned from stating a preference whether it's done rudely or politely.

For us Asians just go with the flow, note any profiles that state this as potential racists if you would like and move on. What we don't need to do is become petty about it.

To the OP when guys message you or couples do they seldomly read a profile and merely skim pics before messaging.

They clearly like white pussy but later find out your husband is an Asian dick holder and change their minds.

Just accept life in the uk is just as backward as the 60s except the goal posts have shifted and look on the monthly python side of life.

Good morning good evening and a good peaceful night to all"

This

Stop being offended on other people's behalf ..

I would call you normal ..

Let's just admit us 'Asians' are crap at Sex as well as spelling

Until we are given a chance to prove otherwise

Nice _iews by fabbers, but what is the conclusion?

"Nice _iews by fabbers, but what is the conclusion? "

Some people will fancy you. Some won’t. That’s it. It’s up to you whether you carry on, or sit there sulking.

By *ilk_TrayMan  over a year ago

Portsmouth

When I see a profile saying “no Blacks or Asians” I usually make a private note and move on.

Now I’m just blocking them as I can’t do with seeing them pop up on searches or my local updates. It’s just frustrating and a waste of time as I’m never going to meet them.

Never wrong with anyone having a preference.

I see beauty in all colours shapes and sizes so excluding people is not in my DNA.

I would also like to add that having a preference for a “fit” couple/person is not not the same as a preference based on race.

The majority of people can change their body shape in your lifetime or hair colour. But I can’t change the colour of my skin as that’s what I was born with.

Just saying

Until we are given a chance to prove otherwise"

No chance

I personally think in the nicest possible way it should be a filter option it would stop all the bickering that these threads create, which in my opinion is distasteful

No chance "

At least your consistent with the majoriry of the women on the site which makes it a common _iew

No chance

At least your consistent with the majoriry of the women on the site which makes it a common _iew

"

*majority*

By *lem-H-FandangoMan  over a year ago

salisbury

Id rather avoid profiles that say "no white guys" rather than get a reply saying "i don't want to meet you because you're white".

"Nice _iews by fabbers, but what is the conclusion?

Some people will fancy you. Some won’t. That’s it. It’s up to you whether you carry on, or sit there sulking. "

My intention was not to know, just sarcasm, I move fast if someone not fancy of me, having said that, I every other day such topic/debate in a forum, and it's become boring, seems darwin has to re-write evolution theory and add philosophy how to move on and adapt. Nothing personal just an opinion

Fabbers should be allowed to decide who they are going to fuck without having to explain their reason for excluding certain people. Dolly will not meet Asian men because she isn't attracted to them at all.

Well a lot of people says they look for BBC - what is that? Big black cock - who has it - black guys - these people are not called black or Africans but big black cock - shame that in the modern times we just objectify an organ to call an entire race.

Now about Indians - they are stereotyped into two categories - either they are assumed to be a doctor or taxi drivers - while it is true that many Indians are into both profession and job - but that is not true entirely - Indian culture pushes Indian kids to do well in their academic life and respect women - yes I do agree there are many sexual abuse cases in India but majority of Indians are brought up with strict discipline and asked to respect elders and women of any age. Now this leads to two problems - they are not sexually aggressive and because of a big push from family - whatever their strata is - these guys either end up into high end office jobs or become doctors, lawyers etc - there are some who would end up working as Taxi drivers as well - now if you see all these jobs - they are not at all physical in nature - and require long time sitting and spending time in the office - once they are done with their day to day profession or jobs - most of them loose energy to go to gym or look after their bodies - well you cannot have six packs sitting and eating a lot of carbs ( typical Indian diet contains lots of carbs than proteins) - time is changing and I have seen people are becoming cautious about theirs bodies - whole lot new Indian generation is now gym freak and taking care of their bodies - after a great push by government bodies introducing yoga day and material available on YouTube. I see in next 10-15 years times Indians not only will have great professions or high paying jobs but also look amazing ( as per fabswingers scale ).

Welcome all to include me in their replies - critiques or supporters - all welcome to respond.

Well a lot of people says they look for BBC - what is that? Big black cock - who has it - black guys - these people are not called black or Africans but big black cock - shame that in the modern times we just objectify an organ to call an entire race.

Now about Indians - they are stereotyped into two categories - either they are assumed to be a doctor or taxi drivers - while it is true that many Indians are into both profession and job - but that is not true entirely - Indian culture pushes Indian kids to do well in their academic life and respect women - yes I do agree there are many sexual abuse cases in India but majority of Indians are brought up with strict discipline and asked to respect elders and women of any age. Now this leads to two problems - they are not sexually aggressive and because of a big push from family - whatever their strata is - these guys either end up into high end office jobs or become doctors, lawyers etc - there are some who would end up working as Taxi drivers as well - now if you see all these jobs - they are not at all physical in nature - and require long time sitting and spending time in the office - once they are done with their day to day profession or jobs - most of them loose energy to go to gym or look after their bodies - well you cannot have six packs sitting and eating a lot of carbs ( typical Indian diet contains lots of carbs than proteins) - time is changing and I have seen people are becoming cautious about theirs bodies - whole lot new Indian generation is now gym freak and taking care of their bodies - after a great push by government bodies introducing yoga day and material available on YouTube. I see in next 10-15 years times Indians not only will have great professions or high paying jobs but also look amazing ( as per fabswingers scale ).

Welcome all to include me in their replies - critiques or supporters - all welcome to respond. "

Any statistic/Data on the profession?

Most of Indians i have seen in IT/Finance/Consultant/Management field very rare as taxi driver unless you include other countries which speak specific language

Rest is irrelevant to the topic sex crime is every where but never seen grooming kids for sex anywhere and felt those were not human(disgusting)

Gloucester

It’s moments like this that I love you. "

I rarely come on here now and maybe that means I am generally able to put into words how I really feel in a better way.

Welcome all to include me in their replies - critiques or supporters - all welcome to respond.

Most of Indians i have seen in IT/Finance/Consultant/Management field very rare as taxi driver unless you include other countries which speak specific language

Rest is irrelevant to the topic sex crime is every where but never seen grooming kids for sex anywhere and felt those were not human(disgusting)"

Cannot post a link here but if you go to gov.uk and search for “ percentage of people in most deprived neighbourhoods “ you will see the fact . Only 8.3 percentage of Indian live in deprives neighbourhood in comparison to the people from other races or countries - highest is 30.9 percent. Yes sexually Indian don’t have bodies of Roman gods - but wait for next 10-15 years and you will see a big shift they way Indians look.

Rest is irrelevant to the topic sex crime is every where but never seen grooming kids for sex anywhere and felt those were not human(disgusting)

Cannot post a link here but if you go to gov.uk and search for “ percentage of people in most deprived neighbourhoods “ you will see the fact . Only 8.3 percentage of Indian live in deprives neighbourhood in comparison to the people from other races or countries - highest is 30.9 percent. Yes sexually Indian don’t have bodies of Roman gods - but wait for next 10-15 years and you will see a big shift they way Indians look.

"

Indians are no gym bunny, prefer local things, mostly wrestling and believe in bulky bodies rather trim and that's why too much carbs in the diet, 10-15 for whole India, guys from metro cities already obsessed with gym

Last night in a club we had an Asian couple ask to join us. We said no thanks because we didn’t fancy them. Should we have let them? So not to upset them.

Just get over yourselves. We like to feel a bond between people. And we feel a bond is easier to form with people from a similar background. Exactly why we won’t meet chavs.

[Removed by poster at 18/08/19 14:35:25]

I think most people were talking about non Indian, ie Pakistani origin

"Last night in a club we had an Asian couple ask to join us. We said no thanks because we didn’t fancy them. Should we have let them? So not to upset them.

Just get over yourselves. We like to feel a bond between people. And we feel a bond is easier to form with people from a similar background. Exactly why we won’t meet chavs. "

Fancy means - bodily right or because they were Asian? Similar background - does it mean Caucasian? Or professionally or social strata wise? Or you ok with other race if they speak in the same way you speak?

No one has to justify who they will and will not let them play with. It’s not race. It’s choice

"No one has to justify who they will and will not let them play with. It’s not race. It’s choice "

Since you posted your comments in the forum that talks about Asians - Please let us all enlightened with your thought process - TBH with you it would help Asians - so you did not play with them because they were Asians or because they were not looking attractive bodily ? and you outrightly reject an Idea your body to be touched by Asians?

Your input will help to put things into perspective

'Sumbaady gunna getta hurta roownd heerre'... *Indian accent*

Asian Canadian comedian. He is a funny dude

Fella loves Celtic women. That’s his thing. It’s what he seeks. That’s it.

It doesn’t have to be a hatred thing. Don’t look like it is. It’s just sex.

By *os19Man  over a year ago

Edmonton

To me Fabs is about preference if someone is not interested in a particular race or colour then that is there choice.Should they put that on their profile now that is the question.If they do then they run the risk of been called racist and if they don’t they end up getting message from the type of people they don’t want to meet.A no win situation as I see it.

"'Sumbaady gunna getta hurta roownd heerre'... *Indian accent*

Asian Canadian comedian. He is a funny dude "

And rich as well - he makes fun of all the races not just Indian.

"To me Fabs is about preference if someone is not interested in a particular race or colour then that is there choice.Should they put that on their profile now that is the question.If they do then they run the risk of been called racist and if they don’t they end up getting message from the type of people they don’t want to meet.A no win situation as I see it."

Does not matter if you put it on your profile or not - at least those who put it on profile are openly highlighting something that goes deep and put things into perspective - so I would love to hear more from these people - why no Asians? Because they are not attractive or don’t hold the same strata or something else - your choices defines you and influence your decision making system outside of swinging lifestyle as well.

By *assing Fancies xCouple  over a year ago

Sherwood Forest

I'm Irish, some people don't like Irish people, but so what. I'm white and some women want black guys only, but so what."

My thoughts exactly

By *sianMancMan  over a year ago

Manchester

"Well I'm an Asian man and this question really should be answers by Asians as its Asians it affects.

Just accept life in the uk is just as backward as the 60s except the goal posts have shifted and look on the monty python side of life.

Good morning good evening and a good peaceful night to all

This

Stop being offended on other people's behalf .."

Thanks mate

And rich as well - he makes fun of all the races not just Indian."

What's his name. I am sure it's western sounding ?

I'm Irish, some people don't like Irish people, but so what. I'm white and some women want black guys only, but so what. My thoughts exactly "

I would ask the same question why “ Asian men only” - answer to this question would put things into perspective. Your choice in or outside of swinging lifestyle defines you and influence your decision making about a particular race and the way you look up to them - still it’s not about being racist but help Asians to understand why they are not liked or liked. Getting my point?

What's his name. I am sure it's western sounding ? "

Russel Peters - son of Christian immigrants from Kolkata - migrated long back to Canada.

By *sland_kidMan  over a year ago

london, manchester, liverpool

By *os19Man  over a year ago

Edmonton

"To me Fabs is about preference if someone is not interested in a particular race or colour then that is there choice.Should they put that on their profile now that is the question.If they do then they run the risk of been called racist and if they don’t they end up getting message from the type of people they don’t want to meet.A no win situation as I see it.

Does not matter if you put it on your profile or not - at least those who put it on profile are openly highlighting something that goes deep and put things into perspective - so I would love to hear more from these people - why no Asians? Because they are not attractive or don’t hold the same strata or something else - your choices defines you and influence your decision making system outside of swinging lifestyle as well. "

. As I said for me Fabs is about preference you make a good point with regards to those who put it on their profile are openly highlighting something that goes deep and puts things into perspective.Unfortunately their are people that are just ignorant and their are others that do have preference.

By *ikerdude2017Man  over a year ago

Retford

I would love to have some fun with Asian ladies

What's his name. I am sure it's western sounding ?

Russel Peters - son of Christian immigrants from Kolkata - migrated long back to Canada."

That's him ... We got some good British Asian Comedians too

London

I rarely come on here now and maybe that means I am generally able to put into words how I really feel in a better way."

I didn't agree with a lot of things you used to post before, but I rarely disagree with anything you post now.

London

"Last night in a club we had an Asian couple ask to join us. We said no thanks because we didn’t fancy them. Should we have let them? So not to upset them.

Just get over yourselves. We like to feel a bond between people. And we feel a bond is easier to form with people from a similar background. Exactly why we won’t meet chavs. "

I shouldn't but... .

I see alot of profiles saying black only or white only or no asians or blacks.. So what? Everyone is entitled to their preferances... What gets one hot wont get another hot.

Yes that’s true. It’s just easier for the ego to call someone racist rather than accepting they don’t find you attractive.

By *U1966Man  over a year ago

Devon

Everyone has their preferences and are entitled to state them

No chance

*majority*"

You're..

No chance

*majority*

You're.. "

That's the predictive text haha... nothing to do with me

Having been to a club last night and a group of Asian men were prowling like wolves and touching without asking permission, even though they are well aware of the rules will not help. All of our bad club experiences have been with groups of Asian men. I know you can’t tar everyone with the same brush but we have reached the point where it’s not even a consideration any more.

Vote bnp. Britain needs patels

Hillside desolate

"Having been to a club last night and a group of Asian men were prowling like wolves and touching without asking permission, even though they are well aware of the rules will not help. All of our bad club experiences have been with groups of Asian men. I know you can’t tar everyone with the same brush but we have reached the point where it’s not even a consideration any more. "

Men of any race who can't understand that it's not acceptable to touch someone without permission, will certainly not pay attention to words in a profile telling them not to message.

"Having been to a club last night and a group of Asian men were prowling like wolves and touching without asking permission, even though they are well aware of the rules will not help. All of our bad club experiences have been with groups of Asian men. I know you can’t tar everyone with the same brush but we have reached the point where it’s not even a consideration any more.

Men of any race who can't understand that it's not acceptable to touch someone without permission, will certainly not pay attention to words in a profile telling them not to message. "

Applauds this comment like a question time audience*

Helps me figure out who to avoid if I'm honest.

"Helps me figure out who to avoid if I'm honest."

This also, as well as the first post by the OP.

By *rightonsteveMan  over a year ago

Brighton - even Hove!

I would love to meet an Asian or Indian but there’s hardly any around Brighton that swing.

By *ickie dave 69Couple  over a year ago

leeds

just scroll by that is there preference at least they are up front you see people saying no fat people no bald people no beer bellies no tattoos no this no that can't ban it just put it down to preference and nothing else

Zzzzzzz its a preference zzzzzzz

By *bsolutebeginnersCouple  over a year ago

Planet Ork

I suppose we’ve upset everyone with our “no earthlings” then!

This thread has been done over and over. If you could round up every human on earth I’m sure the level of conflicting values, beliefs, morals and especially “preferences” would be astounding.

Whether or not it should be on their profile? Well life’s too short and life most certainly doesn’t revolve around fab. I mean to be quite honest what do people even mean when they say “Asian” (usually they mean “non brown” . ) Asia does have quite a few countries in

Sounds like your issue is they don’t mind you being Asian but don’t want your husband to play. As others have said; this actually helps you out the folks which aren’t for you.

Personally I don’t play with “Asian” men. That’s my preference. I have my reasons and they’re legitimate. But I don’t have to explain them to anyone so others don’t have to explain too.

It would be polite if they could say it differently. But the truth is people are looking for something specific here and sex is at the forefront of their decision making. In real life no one would say “no asian” to another persons face but at the same time they wouldn’t say “here is a pic of my cock”, “Can I show you my tits and get a fab as I’m trying to reach 10,000 fabs on the hot photos page”. What i’m trying to say is this site is societal norms don’t apply on these kind of sites. And they never will. Because people are behind a screen. Best to move on

By *aeganaWoman  over a year ago

birmingham

I have this on my profile im.not racist i am.just not attracted to asian men. I think we have a right to say are likes and dislikes like everbody else just like some people like anal others dont. Its that simple.

By *ycallMan  over a year ago

Dorking

[Removed by poster at 14/09/19 18:37:51]

Dorking

Writing someone off because of their ethnicity is blatantly racist.

You can sugar coat it and dress it up as something else, but at the end of the day it is still discrimination based on race.

Personally I think that there are beautiful people from every ethnic group, we are but a single species and I love to meet and get to know people from different cultures and backgrounds. It gives me a better understanding of this world that we all share.

My dream is an Indian Asian hottie

Hillside desolate

"Zzzzzzz its a preference zzzzzzz"

A racist one

By *ickie dave 69Couple  over a year ago

leeds

"

You can sugar coat it and dress it up as something else, but at the end of the day it is still discrimination based on race.

Personally I think that there are beautiful people from every ethnic group, we are but a single species and I love to meet and get to know people from different cultures and backgrounds. It gives me a better understanding of this world that we all share."

It's discrimination based on attraction.

There's groups of people I won't fuck. Calling me racist won't me fuck them.

[Removed by poster at 14/09/19 20:38:13]

"Zzzzzzz its a preference zzzzzzz

A racist one "

If thats how folks want to label me for having a choice im ok with it sticks and stones im a grown man im not gonna cry about some stranger thinking that

By *oney to the beeWoman  over a year ago

Manchester

A racist one "

Its one based on race maybe but not specifically racist as the turn is used in the current times as is a man not wanting to meet another man isn't homophobic its a choice based on attraction primarily or the lack of attraction.

By *ab jamesMan  over a year ago

ribble valley

What happens if I'd like to meet an Asian lady? How could I ask, without appearing a bigot?

A racist one

Its one based on race maybe but not specifically racist as the turn is used in the current times as is a man not wanting to meet another man isn't homophobic its a choice based on attraction primarily or the lack of attraction. "

this is why the zzzzz its an impossible argument to win some folk will accept it some wont and i just dont care

Catch 22

Dorking

"

Personally I think that there are beautiful people from every ethnic group, we are but a single species and I love to meet and get to know people from different cultures and backgrounds. It gives me a better understanding of this world that we all share.

There's groups of people I won't fuck. Calling me racist won't me fuck them. "

You said it yourself it is discrimination, which if done due to ethnicity qualifies as racism.

I am not suggesting you have to have sex with someone you are not attracted to but do think that saying “no Asians” or “no blacks” on a profile is not cool.

Being told you are the “wrong colour” is the kind of thing that can really hurt people feelings and effect their self worth.

If you don’t find someone attractive just be polite and don’t bring ethnic background into the equation.

Dorking

"What happens if I'd like to meet an Asian lady? How could I ask, without appearing a bigot? "

How about just fabbing their pics, sending a wink or a message.

ribble valley

"What happens if I'd like to meet an Asian lady? How could I ask, without appearing a bigot?

How about just fabbing their pics, sending a wink or a message."

Jeez.. Its dead complicated this! So I can't ask for an asian lady, but surely a white lady could not ask for a black gentleman? Or is that never asked for?

We have no males on ours. What sexist bastards we are.

ribble valley

"We have no males on ours. What sexist bastards we are. "

"

There's groups of people I won't fuck. Calling me racist won't me fuck them.

You said it yourself it is discrimination, which if done due to ethnicity qualifies as racism.

I am not suggesting you have to have sex with someone you are not attracted to but do think that saying “no Asians” or “no blacks” on a profile is not cool.

Being told you are the “wrong colour” is the kind of thing that can really hurt people feelings and effect their self worth.

If you don’t find someone attractive just be polite and don’t bring ethnic background into the equation."

I agree there's no need for nastiness on profiles. There's ways of saying you're not looking for 'X' without being rude.

If they are rude on their profile they will often also put off the people they are trying to attract.

I don't think there's ever a need to specify a reason why they don't find someone attractive. It's irrelevant, and as you say, probably hurtful.

Gloucester

I rarely come on here now and maybe that means I am generally able to put into words how I really feel in a better way.

I didn't agree with a lot of things you used to post before, but I rarely disagree with anything you post now. "

All joking aside, being away from here has made me a better and more balanced person.

Reading this thread makes me ashamed to have been a part of a scene that is quite clearly racist at its core.

So many people seem happy to spout stuff about how it’s their choice etc.... ignoring the fact that the op is asking why it has to be stated in such a way on a profile.

If it’s someones choice to be racist, they can put that on their profile on here. In the eyes of any decent human being, reading ‘No Asians’ is an unnecessary slight on them. Just like it used to be when pubs and clubs put signs outside saying ‘No Blacks’.

Disgraceful behaviour and claiming it’s not racist is beyond laughable.

By allowing people to write stuff like ‘No Asians’ it’s simply lowering the level of the whole site to that of the racists who write it.

If anyone who doesn’t want meet people of a particular race/colour/ethnicity it isn’t difficult to say no thanks or simply block contact with them.

We are supposed to be moving forward in this country with an ever more open and welcoming attitude toward sexuality, belief, gender equality, and all round acceptance of EVERY human being. Yet so many think it’s ok to write this stuff on a profile.

I guess that’s why I’m glad I only pop in here every now and again rather than every day. I truly have no desire to be associated with a scene that seems happy to justify this.