FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > The Lounge > Married or taken .. does it really matter ?

Married or taken .. does it really matter ?

Jump to: Newest in thread

By (user no longer on site) OP     over a year ago

So as the title says .. most peeps say that married or taken is complicated ? How ? in what way ? .. meets might be awkward but can be worked around .. but IMO these types are best for no stings no dramas or complications .. and the meets could be wild through the frustrations of circumstance which could turn out to be magic ..

what are your thoughts ? ..

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

If their partner finds out and turns up at your door/starts emailing/texting/calling you, you might think differently.

Yes, that's happened. More than once.

By *emini ManMan  over a year ago

There and to the left a bit

I'll not judge anyone "playing away" but personally I wouldn't meet anyone that was - too much potential for dramas.

Everyone will be different however and we each follow our own moral compass when choosing who we meet.

By *iss_tressWoman  over a year ago

London

Life is complicated enough: why compound it if you don't have to? With limited time why waste it on someone who has to clock watch, cancel last minute etc.

It's when one playmate bought me shower gel and perfume, his wife's brand so as not to leave a scent trail I decided to not meet married men.

I don't play nice, so those trying to get through my net exclude themselves when they realise what's in store for them.

By *abs..Woman  over a year ago

There can be a whole host of drama meeting anyone on a site like this, married or not

None of my business is how I see it.

"If their partner finds out and turns up at your door/starts emailing/texting/calling you, you might think differently.

Yes, that's happened. More than once."

Well they got to learn to run a tight ship then .. i dont agree with the partner contacting etc .. its not the participants fault is it !

"I'll not judge anyone "playing away" but personally I wouldn't meet anyone that was - too much potential for dramas.

Everyone will be different however and we each follow our own moral compass when choosing who we meet."

Yeah thats fair ...

Why work around someone when there are lots of single guys available to suit my needs.

In my experience taken people are more likely to cause drama.

"So as the title says .. most peeps say that married or taken is complicated ? How ? in what way ? .. meets might be awkward but can be worked around .. but IMO these types are best for no stings no dramas or complications .. and the meets could be wild through the frustrations of circumstance which could turn out to be magic ..

what are your thoughts ? .. "

Many won't like the fact you're cheating but many others won't care, many will say clubs are best for you because they tend to cater for NSA more but having said that, someone for everyone here knock yourself out

"If their partner finds out and turns up at your door/starts emailing/texting/calling you, you might think differently.

Well they got to learn to run a tight ship then .. i dont agree with the partner contacting etc .. its not the participants fault is it ! "

Unfortunately doesn't work like that...it's not their partner's fault either...

By *a LunaWoman  over a year ago

Southern Wales

My availability is tricky enough without having to wangle diaries for when they can get away. And i don’t accommodate, there is no way in hell i am having sex with a man in his marital bed (loads offer this!) and i’m not Rockefeller, i can’t afford Hotels etc week in week out.

Add in the drama of when the partner catches on and unleashes their anger at you (rather than their partner!) because they inevitably find out.

Just not sexy really.

By *herryblossom_BJWoman  over a year ago

Oxfordshire/Hampshire

I couldn't go behind someone back to have fun with a man.. Why would i want to if there's plenty other fish in the sea

By *ryst In IsoldeWoman  over a year ago

your imagination

I tend to take each situation on its own merits and make my own informed decisions whether to meet attached people or not.

But I have had a situation at a social event where a single male's wife turned up unexpectedly (someone else at the venue recognised him and called her) and had to be dragged away kicking and screaming by bouncers. Can you imagine how she'd have reacted if it had been a party or play meet??

It was a very uncomfortable situation for everyone involved.

Nice to see a divided opinion really ... however i got my _iews and im not complicated ... its more about the person they are than circumstances

"Why work around someone when there are lots of single guys available to suit my needs.

In my experience taken people are more likely to cause drama. "

My thoughts too. Plenty of singles on here.

Frustrated men cum too quick.

The fab meets i have had the most problems with have been single men. Saying that it's all about the person and how we get on and gut instinct!!! Everyone has a reason for being here and I'm not about start judging them for it

[Removed by poster at 17/08/19 12:41:40]

"Frustrated men cum too quick. "

I beg to differ

"The fab meets i have had the most problems with have been single men. Saying that it's all about the person and how we get on and gut instinct!!! Everyone has a reason for being here and I'm not about start judging them for it

"

exactly .. some can be far too latchy

By *litterbabeWoman  over a year ago

hiding from cock pics.

It just doesn't sit right with me and my karma. If I know that they are with somebody else I just don't feel comfortable about it as I would hate that to be done to me.

That is completely separate to the drama that comes with the whole situation sometimes. I had a guy lied to me on here, of course that sadly is very normal, he said he was single, but his partner found a message, phoned me up and said she was leaving him now and taking their baby.

I know people lie, cheat and hide the truth but if I am aware they are with somebody else then I just don't find it works the same for me mentally.

By *ornLordMan  over a year ago

Wiltshire and London

Married without consent to be on here?

No thanks - being cited as co-respondent doesn’t appeal.

"It just doesn't sit right with me and my karma. If I know that they are with somebody else I just don't feel comfortable about it as I would hate that to be done to me.

That is completely separate to the drama that comes with the whole situation sometimes. I had a guy lied to me on here, of course that sadly is very normal, he said he was single, but his partner found a message, phoned me up and said she was leaving him now and taking their baby.

I know people lie, cheat and hide the truth but if I am aware they are with somebody else then I just don't find it works the same for me mentally."

thats a fair point ... though i know it wouldnt bother guys so much if it was the other way around .. wonder why there lol .. but theres cheats and then theres lost souls who happen to be in commitment .. there is a difference ..

"So as the title says .. most peeps say that married or taken is complicated ? How ? in what way ? .. meets might be awkward but can be worked around .. but IMO these types are best for no stings no dramas or complications .. and the meets could be wild through the frustrations of circumstance which could turn out to be magic ..

Totally agree. Much less chance of unhealthy attachments forming, I would have thought. Also much more incentive to be discreet hence less potential for dramas.

Oxfordshire/Hampshire

"It just doesn't sit right with me and my karma. If I know that they are with somebody else I just don't feel comfortable about it as I would hate that to be done to me.

I know people lie, cheat and hide the truth but if I am aware they are with somebody else then I just don't find it works the same for me mentally.

thats a fair point ... though i know it wouldnt bother guys so much if it was the other way around .. wonder why there lol .. but theres cheats and then theres lost souls who happen to be in commitment .. there is a difference .. "

My husband ran off with a whore behind my back. Still denies it to this day. Ruined me for awhile and now i don't believe in relationships so please think twice about cheating behind people's back

thats a fair point ... though i know it wouldnt bother guys so much if it was the other way around .. wonder why there lol .. but theres cheats and then theres lost souls who happen to be in commitment .. there is a difference ..

My husband ran off with a whore behind my back. Still denies it to this day. Ruined me for awhile and now i don't believe in relationships so please think twice about cheating behind people's back "

I hear you .... but whats a guy to do when they get nothing from there partner in the connection sense but cannot leave .. married women have affairs all the time .. but when a guy does it hes labelled ?

There are enough liberated couples and singles around the scene not to have to deal with the potential hassle of people who play without their long term partner knowing.

Oxfordshire/Hampshire

My husband ran off with a whore behind my back. Still denies it to this day. Ruined me for awhile and now i don't believe in relationships so please think twice about cheating behind people's back

I hear you .... but whats a guy to do when they get nothing from there partner in the connection sense but cannot leave .. married women have affairs all the time .. but when a guy does it hes labelled ? "

Discuss and go counselling etc or seperate then sleep around. Don't go behind people's back and pretend you're doing nothing. Its deciet which is not acceptable in a marriage

Oxfordshire/Hampshire

"There are enough liberated couples and singles around the scene not to have to deal with the potential hassle of people who play without their long term partner knowing."

Exactly be open to your partner if you want to sleep with other people. Its the deception more than the act that's immoral

It doesn't bother me unless I was hoping for more than NS fun.

I met a girl once in a nightclub, she was with her boyfriends friend while her boyfriend was at home babysitting. She invited me back to hers and the friend said that I was just to pretend that I was his mate. Anyway went back to hers, her bf was sleeping, then we both cuddled up on the couch. The bf woke up and came in the living room, I removed my arm, made my excuses and left. The boyfriend didn't even say anything other than "who's this?"

I hear you .... but whats a guy to do when they get nothing from there partner in the connection sense but cannot leave .. married women have affairs all the time .. but when a guy does it hes labelled ?

Discuss and go counselling etc or seperate then sleep around. Don't go behind people's back and pretend you're doing nothing. Its deciet which is not acceptable in a marriage "

im not here for advice darling ... or to be judged .. everyone has their reasons ... just wanted to see the general opinion with that i respect yours ...

By *icecouple561Couple  over a year ago
Forum Mod

East Sussex

Does it really matter to who?

"It doesn't bother me unless I was hoping for more than NS fun.

I met a girl once in a nightclub, she was with her boyfriends friend while her boyfriend was at home babysitting. She invited me back to hers and the friend said that I was just to pretend that I was his mate. Anyway went back to hers, her bf was sleeping, then we both cuddled up on the couch. The bf woke up and came in the living room, I removed my arm, made my excuses and left. The boyfriend didn't even say anything other than "who's this?" "

Who this ..

"Does it really matter to who? "

To the people in general ..

I would hate a partner to go behind my back so I’m not going to go with someone that is cheating. Too many available single guys to meet than get involved in that.

Yes it matters to the ones it matters too.

By *onlylive1ceMan  over a year ago

Wiltshire

So putting the debate of morals to one side for a minute.

While I can see how genuine singles males bring less complications, how many of the single or even “couples” profiles truly genuine? From what I hear there are many many guys lying and hiding behind a fake profile/s. Therefore is not a case of “better the devil you know” when you have a male being honest about their relationship status?

Surely a guy who has been honest about their situation is more likely to be honest with you and ref meets with you know where you stand?

I know I know, I’m questioning the benefits of someone being honest on a Fab profile who perhaps isn’t being honest at home, but that’s another debate all together.

"So putting the debate of morals to one side for a minute.

While I can see how genuine singles males bring less complications, how many of the single or even “couples” profiles truly genuine? From what I hear there are many many guys lying and hiding behind a fake profile/s. Therefore is not a case of “better the devil you know” when you have a male being honest about their relationship status?

Surely a guy who has been honest about their situation is more likely to be honest with you and ref meets with you know where you stand?

I know I know, I’m questioning the benefits of someone being honest on a Fab profile who perhaps isn’t being honest at home, but that’s another debate all together."

exactly pal .. i totally agree .. most guys hide behind that single status when in reality they are not .. can see someone will say why not be honest with your partner then ... maybe because we all know what this site is designed for and why were here .. not for tickles ..

I know I know, I’m questioning the benefits of someone being honest on a Fab profile who perhaps isn’t being honest at home, but that’s another debate all together.

exactly pal .. i totally agree .. most guys hide behind that single status when in reality they are not .. can see someone will say why not be honest with your partner then ... maybe because we all know what this site is designed for and why were here .. not for tickles .. "

I don't see the point in not being honest on this site. Fair enough if you're on a normal dating site and you're trying to play away, but not on a site like this where people of all orientations can come to play

By *icecouple561Couple  over a year ago
Forum Mod

East Sussex

"Does it really matter to who?

To the people in general .. "

Then no, it doesn't really matter. It might matter to individuals though

By *mmmMaybeCouple  over a year ago

West Wales

Well they got to learn to run a tight ship then .. i dont agree with the partner contacting etc .. its not the participants fault is it ! "

Rightly or wrongly if you are messing with a married in general their partner will see you as more the instigator & the bigger wrongdoer. It's easier to be blinkered to the truth than deal with it head on so to speak. It takes two to tango as they say.

S

By *iewMan  over a year ago
Forum Mod

Angus & Findhorn

No, I’ll fuck anyone

By *ottielouWoman  over a year ago

Come and see x

I must admit just recently most of the blokes messaging me state single but arent

By *ophieslutTV/TS  over a year ago

Central

Many have experiences where people they know or we ourselves have been hurt by cheating. Serious hurt and damage for many. That is not fun.

Others realise that the complications are too high, including being abused etc.

Others _iew those who deceive with contempt and want no part in making it happen

By *uzukiNo1Woman  over a year ago

Rhyl

Each to their own......but personally I wouldn't, had a guy ask for my number after chatting a while *but please just use WhatsApp*....I'm married, yeh fook off love....not a chance.....

Why should I bother waiting for those awkward and complicated stars to align? I can't be arsed with all that faffing about.

If I find I have the urge to get frisky, I can make a phone call and have someone who's free and available at short notice, with nobody to answer to but themselves.

By *elma and ShaggyCouple  over a year ago

Bedworth

Cheating and swinging are entirely different things.

Swinging to us is about being open and honest with each other while indulging in ethical non monogamy. Cheating is the antithesis of this. I sometimes think it would be better if the site owners created another site to run alongside this one and called it Fabcheaters

Doesn’t matter at all. We see this as a sex site. If hubby is having a bit elsewhere, who cares! Their relationship is nothing to do with us whatsoever. In the unlikely event someone’s partner showed up on our doorstep creating, they’d be getting pictures and video of what happened, and a rapid lesson in Kung Fu.

By *nabelle21Woman  over a year ago

B38

"Life is complicated enough: why compound it if you don't have to? With limited time why waste it on someone who has to clock watch, cancel last minute etc.

It's when one playmate bought me shower gel and perfume, his wife's brand so as not to leave a scent trail I decided to not meet married men.

I don't play nice, so those trying to get through my net exclude themselves when they realise what's in store for them. "

the not playing nice made me smile as I'd like to see them explain that away

I don't know but I wouldn't like to get deeply involved with someone who is going behind their partners back. I think it can say so much about a person and it brings too much drama. I personally don't see the appeal. I don't mind if they are attached and their partners knows though

By *ungBlackTopMan  over a year ago

salford

You're all mad. Most on here are cheating behind their partners backs and telling you they're single, fact! Most don't care as most lack moral fiber, fact. Let's just all be selfish and think about ourselves.

I guess it varies, depends on the individuals involved

It's not a question I would ask

I'd sooner not know

I quite probably have met partnered or married people

If someone tells me they are married and cheating off their own back, however, it'd be a 'no' from me

There's no kick in it for me, no excitement, just unnecessary potential hassle

"You're all mad. Most on here are cheating behind their partners backs and telling you they're single, fact! Most don't care as most lack moral fiber, fact. Let's just all be selfish and think about ourselves. "

Very true. How people think they can determine if a person is in a relationship or not is a joke.

By *ranny-CrumpetWoman  over a year ago

Merseyside

I don't worry about what 'attached' or 'marrieds' get up to.

I do my best not to meet them but that's for my safety more than anything else.

So I take a different _iew. I'm married he knows I'm here. I prefer to meet attached men. The reason for this is because I like regular meets. It's safer If he's attached too. My fwb is married I see him almost every week and have done so for almost 10 months. Feelings develop naturally. With a single guy that would be detrimental to my own marriage so for selfish reasons attached men are better for me.

By *sGivesWoodWoman  over a year ago

ST. AUSTELL, CORNWALL

Their choice to play away, my choice not to meet them. Personally speaking, I'm not prepared to work around someone's partner or family. I'm here for my needs, not theirs. Plenty of genuine singles here to meet, I don't need complications of them being found out, trying to get out to meet etc.

"You're all mad. Most on here are cheating behind their partners backs and telling you they're single, fact! Most don't care as most lack moral fiber, fact. Let's just all be selfish and think about ourselves. "

The guy I’m meeting is definitely single. Not all are doing the same. The last 3 guys I was seeing were single too. I think spending 2-3 times a week between each other’s places and being introduced to each other’s friends etc would be hard to hide anyone.

"You're all mad. Most on here are cheating behind their partners backs and telling you they're single, fact! Most don't care as most lack moral fiber, fact. Let's just all be selfish and think about ourselves.

Very true. How people think they can determine if a person is in a relationship or not is a joke."

It’s not hard if you spend lots of time with someone.

By *icketysplitsWoman  over a year ago

Way over Yonder, that's where I'm bound

"So I take a different _iew. I'm married he knows I'm here. I prefer to meet attached men. The reason for this is because I like regular meets. It's safer If he's attached too. My fwb is married I see him almost every week and have done so for almost 10 months. Feelings develop naturally. With a single guy that would be detrimental to my own marriage so for selfish reasons attached men are better for me."

I think that is fair and safer for your respective relationships but the potential is also there for 3 relationships to be lost.

By *pider-WomanWoman  over a year ago

Exeter, Bristol, Plymouth, Truro

"You're all mad. Most on here are cheating behind their partners backs and telling you they're single, fact! Most don't care as most lack moral fiber, fact. Let's just all be selfish and think about ourselves.

Very true. How people think they can determine if a person is in a relationship or not is a joke.

It’s not hard if you spend lots of time with someone. "

Once you've been single for a long time you learn the behaviours of married/ attached people there is definitely a lot of patterns they follow. Of course over the years I've fallen down the holes a few times so learnt from experience.

Very true. How people think they can determine if a person is in a relationship or not is a joke."

It is actually pretty easy.

By *icketysplitsWoman  over a year ago

Way over Yonder, that's where I'm bound

I don't judge why people are on here. None of us know what is happening in someone else's relationship. I'd just prefer to know and I warn people that if they want to keep communicating with me (not even meeting) then they will experience me questioning them.

People flirt, chat and share confidences with married/attached people through the forum all the time. Sex may be a stage on but shared intimate details can be just as harmful to the marriage/attachment, sometimes more.

I try not to be a hypocrite about these things and accept that I am engaging in that chatter so have no justification for judging their cheating.

I prefer to meet married/attached men with their partners' permission.

By *SAchickWoman  over a year ago

Hillside desolate

I agree, if I'm meeting someone regularly I'll go to their house, spend the night there, go out with them in public, all the things attached men can't do, and that's why i prefer single men. Its actually quite easy to tell who's attached and who isn't.

While attached people might well have (in their mind) valid reasons for being here, we have valid reasons for not wanting to be involved with them. We never judge, but they should be upfront and give people the option. Sadly many don’t as it limits then potential pool of people wanting to play. If they aren’t going to be honest with their partner, why should they be honest with us and cut their chances further? That’s why attached people get a bad name

Each to their own but attached people aren't for us unless they come as a package / cuck or we are certain their partner is aware and happy.

It's not worth the drama and I wouldn't like somebody going behind my back so I wouldn't do it to someone else.

Do unto others as you would have them do unto you.

Eve. X

This...ive had this and more..nearly ended up in court..not funny at all..i didnt know he was attached at the time.

By *irkydirkyMan  over a year ago

crewe

Jeez, where to start...

1) They lie, a lot.. e.g One day they are 32, the next 39

2) You become 3rd in the scenario

3) Partners normally go bat shit crazy when found out and 4/5 times you’ll be stuck in it somewhere

4) They ALWAYS find out you’re a cheating piece of shit

5) what suits you never matters

6) I have my reasons just means greed, not a nice trait..

7) they lie, a lot... so what else are they hiding

I was gonna go with bullet points but figured numbers was better.. thoughts?

I have met married men and I’m sure I have unknowingly met a few too. Emotions about cheating aside, I don’t meet attached men if I want something regular (as I do now) they can rarely fit to your own schedule so it becomes all about fitting in with them. Plus I can’t accom often and hotel meets regularly are too expensive. I love a sleepover too and those are always out the question!

Ops opp. You have opened a can of worms there. But its the ones that are married but say they are single that lie to both sides. And yes thats men and women. Dont lie and you wont get caught out.

I am not going to contribute my well known thoughts this time, but...

Well they got to learn to run a tight ship then .. i dont agree with the partner contacting etc .. its not the participants fault is it !

Unfortunately doesn't work like that...it's not their partner's fault either..."

Eileen is on point!

"Yes it matters to the ones it matters too. "

Booooom there it is! Every single time with the one line specials. So true!

"Yes it matters to the ones it matters too.

Booooom there it is! Every single time with the one line specials. So true!"

Simple but true.

Jeez, where to start...

1) They lie, a lot.. e.g One day they are 32, the next 39

2) You become 3rd in the scenario

3) Partners normally go bat shit crazy when found out and 4/5 times you’ll be stuck in it somewhere

4) They ALWAYS find out you’re a cheating piece of shit

5) what suits you never matters

6) I have my reasons just means greed, not a nice trait..

7) they lie, a lot... so what else are they hiding

I was gonna go with bullet points but figured numbers was better.. thoughts? "

See your a bitch pal .. what i do has no concern to you .. you’ve been on my profile with fine toothed comb you gimp .. highlighting this and that .. when you know nothing .. stick to the topic and not directs at me .. you bellend

and to all others .. every one has a fair opinion .. it was always going to be divided no matter what .. but its also given me some food for thought so ... ..

[Removed by poster at 18/08/19 04:14:20]

I wasn't sure if I should post in this little, "debate" but I think I'll put my two pence worth in. Yeah I'm a cheater. Read my profile it's all there in black and white. I'm on here and my partner doesn't know. Judge me if you want, everyone is entitled to their opinion. I'm not going to bore you with why I cheat or how my life is going, but I cheat and I've got my reasons. The reason I joined here was to hopefully find someone who is in the same boat as myself. I am open and honest in my profile about why I'm on here and its actually good to see on women's profiles that they make it clear they're not interested in attached guys, that's fine, each to their own, i honestly get why you'd give us " cheaters" a wide berth, certainly makes it a lot easier for everyone. Since I joined, i have met a woman who lives near me and she is married, and she, like me made it clear why she was here. We chatted online for a couple of weeks, getting to know each other. We've since met four times and it's been pretty amazing. Afterwards we both go back to our own lives until our next meet. Yes there's lying, yes theres deceit on both parts and yeah it is difficult trying to arrange hook ups around our busy family lives, but at least we're honest with each other. What really dumbfound me is while reading this thread, I'm finding out there are people on here who claim to be single but in reality they're married or attached ? Wtf ? At the end of the day, I'd rather meet someone who was upfront and honest about their situation than someone who deceives both partner and lover. The last woman I had an affair with, who was single by the way, came online specifically looking for a married guy. When I asked her why she would rather date a married guy, her answer was, I'm sick to death of all the hurt and lies that single guys have brought over the years.

London

I know I know, I’m questioning the benefits of someone being honest on a Fab profile who perhaps isn’t being honest at home, but that’s another debate all together."

You expect someone being dishonest with their spouse to be honest with a casual fuck? Seriously?!!

London

"No, I’ll fuck anyone "

Tart!

"I wasn't sure if I should post in this little, "debate" but I think I'll put my two pence worth in. Yeah I'm a cheater. Read my profile it's all there in black and white. I'm on here and my partner doesn't know. Judge me if you want, everyone is entitled to their opinion. I'm not going to bore you with why I cheat or how my life is going, but I cheat and I've got my reasons. The reason I joined here was to hopefully find someone who is in the same boat as myself. I am open and honest in my profile about why I'm on here and its actually good to see on women's profiles that they make it clear they're not interested in attached guys, that's fine, each to their own, i honestly get why you'd give us " cheaters" a wide berth, certainly makes it a lot easier for everyone. Since I joined, i have met a woman who lives near me and she is married, and she, like me made it clear why she was here. We chatted online for a couple of weeks, getting to know each other. We've since met four times and it's been pretty amazing. Afterwards we both go back to our own lives until our next meet. Yes there's lying, yes theres deceit on both parts and yeah it is difficult trying to arrange hook ups around our busy family lives, but at least we're honest with each other. What really dumbfound me is while reading this thread, I'm finding out there are people on here who claim to be single but in reality they're married or attached ? Wtf ? At the end of the day, I'd rather meet someone who was upfront and honest about their situation than someone who deceives both partner and lover. The last woman I had an affair with, who was single by the way, came online specifically looking for a married guy. When I asked her why she would rather date a married guy, her answer was, I'm sick to death of all the hurt and lies that single guys have brought over the years. "
lol well you're exonerated then, you've admitted you lie and you deceive but you're criticising those that lie and deceive and that for most is the reason why people don't meet attached people and remember quite a few here are here because a partner cheated, I don't actually care if the woman I chose to meet is married that's for her conscience not mine but honesty in any form is not part of the equation

Unknowingly been there too not nice situation to be in when you think your playing with a single guy

By *hy_bangor_bi-girlWoman  over a year ago

Bangor

There are 100 guys to every single lady on here. Of that 100 id say 75% are married or in a relationship. That's just my own opinion from messages i get on here.

I never want to be the other woman so the "can't accomodate" is a bit of a giveaway. I understand people live at home, share with others etc. but again from previous experience it usually means paying away.

"There are 100 guys to every single lady on here. Of that 100 id say 75% are married or in a relationship. That's just my own opinion from messages i get on here.

I never want to be the other woman so the "can't accomodate" is a bit of a giveaway. I understand people live at home, share with others etc. but again from previous experience it usually means paying away. "

Can't accommodate could be for shared housing, living with a relative or friend, living with your child or if you're really promiscuous not wanting a trail of people coming to your door for neighbours to see, it means nothing just an assumption

By *hy_bangor_bi-girlWoman  over a year ago

Bangor

"There are 100 guys to every single lady on here. Of that 100 id say 75% are married or in a relationship. That's just my own opinion from messages i get on here.

I never want to be the other woman so the "can't accomodate" is a bit of a giveaway. I understand people live at home, share with others etc. but again from previous experience it usually means paying away. Can't accommodate could be for shared housing, living with a relative or friend, living with your child or if you're really promiscuous not wanting a trail of people coming to your door for neighbours to see, it means nothing just an assumption "

That's what i said?

But for most of means there's a partner at home. I didn't say all but i would guess at most.

I never want to be the other woman so the "can't accomodate" is a bit of a giveaway. I understand people live at home, share with others etc. but again from previous experience it usually means paying away. Can't accommodate could be for shared housing, living with a relative or friend, living with your child or if you're really promiscuous not wanting a trail of people coming to your door for neighbours to see, it means nothing just an assumption

That's what i said?

But for most of means there's a partner at home. I didn't say all but i would guess at most. "

well I kinda disagree in a nice way for the reasons I've said lol

I meet whenever I want not attached people can only meet when they can get away and lie so wouldn't work for me ... I like honest fun around my needs

I meet whenever I want not attached people can only meet when they can get away and lie so wouldn't work for me ... I like honest fun around my needs"

Fair enough .. attached people lie ? . maybe to their partners for whatever reason but peeps lie to one another everyday so i aint got time to be bothered about that .. single people lie too .. being single or taken doesnt change the person does it .. thing is everyones here to suit their own needs and thats it ...everyones like when i want this and that .. i compromise .. works well for me

Rhyl

I meet whenever I want not attached people can only meet when they can get away and lie so wouldn't work for me ... I like honest fun around my needs

Fair enough .. attached people lie ? . maybe to their partners for whatever reason but peeps lie to one another everyday so i aint got time to be bothered about that .. single people lie too .. being single or taken doesnt change the person does it .. thing is everyones here to suit their own needs and thats it ...everyones like when i want this and that .. i compromise .. works well for me "

Errr yeh, being *taken* makes it a whole different ball game.......you love someone why would you want to go elsewhere, I don't get it.....to me it's just like a dog on heat will fck any bitch that comes along.....

Fair enough .. attached people lie ? . maybe to their partners for whatever reason but peeps lie to one another everyday so i aint got time to be bothered about that .. single people lie too .. being single or taken doesnt change the person does it .. thing is everyones here to suit their own needs and thats it ...everyones like when i want this and that .. i compromise .. works well for me

Errr yeh, being *taken* makes it a whole different ball game.......you love someone why would you want to go elsewhere, I don't get it.....to me it's just like a dog on heat will fck any bitch that comes along....."

maybe i didnt want to go anywhere else ! .. but nature prevails and you have too ...when a woman does it .. its deemed ok cos she has “needs” and all that .. guys are labelled cheats fact ... im picky so i dont fuck anything im no walking std .. . and singles fuck anything cos they can .. but fair enough opinions were always going be divided ..

"...when a woman does it .. its deemed ok cos she has “needs” and all that .. guys are labelled cheats fact ... "

I don't find individuals have different standards for men and women. They either approve generally or they don't.

Rhyl

Errr yeh, being *taken* makes it a whole different ball game.......you love someone why would you want to go elsewhere, I don't get it.....to me it's just like a dog on heat will fck any bitch that comes along.....

maybe i didnt want to go anywhere else ! .. but nature prevails and you have too ...when a woman does it .. its deemed ok cos she has “needs” and all that .. guys are labelled cheats fact ... im picky so i dont fuck anything im no walking std .. . and singles fuck anything cos they can .. but fair enough opinions were always going be divided .. "

Who said it was ok for either sex? I didn't....

By *oiluvfunMan  over a year ago

Penrith

"It doesn't bother me unless I was hoping for more than NS fun.

I met a girl once in a nightclub, she was with her boyfriends friend while her boyfriend was at home babysitting. She invited me back to hers and the friend said that I was just to pretend that I was his mate. Anyway went back to hers, her bf was sleeping, then we both cuddled up on the couch. The bf woke up and came in the living room, I removed my arm, made my excuses and left. The boyfriend didn't even say anything other than "who's this?"

Who this .. "

Did she reply; “Don’t know, it’s a new one on me.......”

By *irkydirkyMan  over a year ago

crewe

maybe i didnt want to go anywhere else ! .. but nature prevails and you have too ...when a woman does it .. its deemed ok cos she has “needs” and all that .. guys are labelled cheats fact ... im picky so i dont fuck anything im no walking std .. . and singles fuck anything cos they can .. but fair enough opinions were always going be divided .. "

Nature prevails and you have to?? Hilarious.. so you married for sex??hahaha

So one post you said you are picky and the previous one you say you have to compromise, see you can’t even keep up with your own lies at this stage..

By *a LunaWoman  over a year ago

Southern Wales

"...when a woman does it .. its deemed ok cos she has “needs” and all that .. guys are labelled cheats fact ...

I don't find individuals have different standards for men and women. They either approve generally or they don't. "

By *wist my nipplesCouple  over a year ago

North East Scotland, mostly

It does to some, it doesn't to others. Pretty much the same as many things on here!

Mrs TMN

I hand no issue with married men or women as long as they are honest about it

By *layfullsamMan  over a year ago

Solihull

Not great if you're on the receiving end of your partner cheating, especially if they're cheating when you were working 2 part time jobs on top of a full time job to cloth, feed the family and keep the wolf from the door to pay the mortgage and bills.

By *oiluvfunMan  over a year ago

Penrith

what are your thoughts ? .. Many won't like the fact you're cheating but many others won't care, many will say clubs are best for you because they tend to cater for NSA more but having said that, someone for everyone here knock yourself out "

I’ve had far more success with private meets through Fab, than visiting clubs. The private meets I’ve had, have mostly been attached ladies looking for discreet nsa fun, but also couples looking for a guy to join them who won’t go shouting about it to his mates in the pub. Clubs never have very many single ladies in, and they usually have a crowd of men around them. Some of the couples I’ve met in clubs, one of the first questions they’ve asked me is; are you married? Followed by; does your wife know you’re here? Followed by; we’re looking for single guys, not cheats. But I’ve also met some great couples in clubs, who don’t ask any questions The beauty of Fab is, people can make their choice up front, and nobody has lost an evening

Rhyl

Not great if you're on the receiving end of your partner cheating, especially if they're cheating when you were working 2 part time jobs on top of a full time job to cloth, feed the family and keep the wolf from the door to pay the mortgage and bills."

And this is why I you.....

what are your thoughts ? .. Many won't like the fact you're cheating but many others won't care, many will say clubs are best for you because they tend to cater for NSA more but having said that, someone for everyone here knock yourself out

I’ve had far more success with private meets through Fab, than visiting clubs. The private meets I’ve had, have mostly been attached ladies looking for discreet nsa fun, but also couples looking for a guy to join them who won’t go shouting about it to his mates in the pub. Clubs never have very many single ladies in, and they usually have a crowd of men around them. Some of the couples I’ve met in clubs, one of the first questions they’ve asked me is; are you married? Followed by; does your wife know you’re here? Followed by; we’re looking for single guys, not cheats. But I’ve also met some great couples in clubs, who don’t ask any questions The beauty of Fab is, people can make their choice up front, and nobody has lost an evening "

really they've asked would say that's quite rare but I suppose occasionally they must, it's all about circumstances I used to meet a woman who's hubby had had an operation and couldn't get hard anymore even with tablets and had lost all desire for sex.

By *layfullsamMan  over a year ago

Solihull

Not great if you're on the receiving end of your partner cheating, especially if they're cheating when you were working 2 part time jobs on top of a full time job to cloth, feed the family and keep the wolf from the door to pay the mortgage and bills.

And this is why I you..... "

I would say thanks but it's a sore point

Rhyl

And this is why I you.....

I would say thanks but it's a sore point "

In person so much better....

Then you’re in a relationship and not casually swinging.

maybe i didnt want to go anywhere else ! .. but nature prevails and you have too ...when a woman does it .. its deemed ok cos she has “needs” and all that .. guys are labelled cheats fact ... im picky so i dont fuck anything im no walking std .. . and singles fuck anything cos they can .. but fair enough opinions were always going be divided ..

Who said it was ok for either sex? I didn't...."

oh yes you diiiid

In the clubs you don’t know if they are or not. Ive always took the stance for its complicated and not for me but have a regular meet who is. Yes, I judged a few years ago but then I looked at life as black n white. It’s not.

With him, it’s uncomplicated; the irony!

"In the clubs you don’t know if they are or not. Ive always took the stance for its complicated and not for me but have a regular meet who is. Yes, I judged a few years ago but then I looked at life as black n white. It’s not.

With him, it’s uncomplicated; the irony! "

see here you go a convert

Then you’re in a relationship and not casually swinging."

I like to spend lots of time with women I like doesn't mean it's a relationship

So one post you said you are picky and the previous one you say you have to compromise, see you can’t even keep up with your own lies at this stage.. "

you still here ... mr moral high ground .. im picky who i choose .. .. i have to compromise meets .. its not that hard to understand pal .. but i see your trying throw shade around and when you started with directs ... go about your day without commenting on individuals .. no fucks given what you think anyway ..

So one post you said you are picky and the previous one you say you have to compromise, see you can’t even keep up with your own lies at this stage..

Pmsl"

I prefed to meet unattended men, not so much for moral reasons but more often than not I'd get a message the day before or even on the day saying something along the lines of, can't make it, wife hasn't gone to her sisters after all.

So it would often be frustrating.

[Removed by poster at 18/08/19 14:15:41]

By *ild imaginationMan  over a year ago

Basildon

Sometime things change in relationships through no fault of their own. If a person is feeling sexally frustrated they become moody and down resulting in pressure on their relationship. So in my eyes 2 people helping each other to feel sexally satisfied can only mean happier person happy at home. I however don't agree with lots of different sexaul meets with lots of different people but a FWB can be good all round I think

By *nabelle21Woman  over a year ago

B38

For me I prefer the unattached person for a meet though I try not to judge others for their choices. I accept that things aren't always black and white, life would be much simpler if that was the case.

By *manaWoman  over a year ago

Basingstoke

"For me I prefer the unattached person for a meet though I try not to judge others for their choices. I accept that things aren't always black and white, life would be much simpler if that was the case. "

Totally agree xx

By *issmorganWoman  over a year ago

Calderdale innit

I am half of a couple,

I would hate someone to meet jack behind my back ,so wouldn't do it to someone else.

So yes it matters to some of us.

By *gnitemybodyWoman  over a year ago

Onestepoutofthedoor

Nar sack that.

By *andKBCouple  over a year ago

Plymouth

Yeah no way we'd play with someone playing behind their partners back, just too much drama. With the partners knowledge, it's all good, but in secret, no.

"Yeah no way we'd play with someone playing behind their partners back, just too much drama. With the partners knowledge, it's all good, but in secret, no. "

Lol

[Removed by poster at 18/08/19 20:21:30]

By *anana JoeMan  over a year ago

Sheffield

It shouldn't but I do get why some people have issues and its the choice of the individual after all.

"I wasn't sure if I should post in this little, "debate" but I think I'll put my two pence worth in. Yeah I'm a cheater. Read my profile it's all there in black and white. I'm on here and my partner doesn't know. Judge me if you want, everyone is entitled to their opinion. I'm not going to bore you with why I cheat or how my life is going, but I cheat and I've got my reasons. The reason I joined here was to hopefully find someone who is in the same boat as myself. I am open and honest in my profile about why I'm on here and its actually good to see on women's profiles that they make it clear they're not interested in attached guys, that's fine, each to their own, i honestly get why you'd give us " cheaters" a wide berth, certainly makes it a lot easier for everyone. Since I joined, i have met a woman who lives near me and she is married, and she, like me made it clear why she was here. We chatted online for a couple of weeks, getting to know each other. We've since met four times and it's been pretty amazing. Afterwards we both go back to our own lives until our next meet. Yes there's lying, yes theres deceit on both parts and yeah it is difficult trying to arrange hook ups around our busy family lives, but at least we're honest with each other. What really dumbfound me is while reading this thread, I'm finding out there are people on here who claim to be single but in reality they're married or attached ? Wtf ? At the end of the day, I'd rather meet someone who was upfront and honest about their situation than someone who deceives both partner and lover. The last woman I had an affair with, who was single by the way, came online specifically looking for a married guy. When I asked her why she would rather date a married guy, her answer was, I'm sick to death of all the hurt and lies that single guys have brought over the years. "

Good on you mate. Im in the same boat and own up to being married and dont care who knows

I’m not married but i have a girlfriend. I have it on my profile. It probably puts a lot of people off but Hopefully there are people out there who don’t mind. Just here for good sex and I don’t see why being married/attached should get in the way of that.

Single guys for me End of

Rhyl

People have different moral compasses, if they are married/ attached and fcking behind their spouses backs then it's on them .......

The big boys club saying *yeh well done lad I'm in same boat and don't care who knows* you sound like a twat end of......

"People have different moral compasses, if they are married/ attached and fcking behind their spouses backs then it's on them .......

The big boys club saying *yeh well done lad I'm in same boat and don't care who knows* you sound like a twat end of......"

By *ineMan  over a year ago

In cave behind a waterfall on a hill

Life is complicated, so are relationships, sometimes they are even broken beyond repair, yet still continue in some form for reasons we may not understand or agree with or even some we can, eg kids, economic ties etc.

I cannot walk in anothers shoes.....

Yet we often all seek that same thing, peace contentment acceptance, love even.

When things break in life, we try to find ways to fix things, sometimes we cant, but if life and love overcome adversity then I cannot judge another for seeking those better things that make life worth living.....

We have only this life, how we live it is for us to decide, and then live with the consequences.

"Life is complicated, so are relationships, sometimes they are even broken beyond repair, yet still continue in some form for reasons we may not understand or agree with or even some we can, eg kids, economic ties etc.

When things break in life, we try to find ways to fix things, sometimes we cant, but if life and love overcome adversity then I cannot judge another for seeking those better things that make life worth living.....

We have only this life, how we live it is for us to decide, and then live with the consequences. "

best thing ive read today pal ..

Then you’re in a relationship and not casually swinging."

I’m not in a relationship. I’m just spending lots of time with someone I get on with. Not putting labels as we are both free to meet others. Im not into casual swinging anyway. I only swing with a willing partner.

It's your life, the opinions of the people in forums matter not, advertising it probably doesn't do your cause much good mind and getting irritated by the people who attempt to irritate you even less, in retrospect I imagine you regret nothing, just live your life as you see fit our opinion should never change it, loyalty here is as good as the next message just be happy in your own skin and learn from your mistakes.

By *teveanddebsCouple  over a year ago

Norwich

This. And in our experience it happens more when the cheated on partner is a woman.

By *gnitemybodyWoman  over a year ago

Onestepoutofthedoor

"I’m not married but i have a girlfriend. I have it on my profile. It probably puts a lot of people off but Hopefully there are people out there who don’t mind. Just here for good sex and I don’t see why being married/attached should get in the way of that. "

You don't,seriously?

I have never met anyone, in my limited life, that when caught cheating it has never been a problem or caused issues in their life. By that alone, surely it would mean that cheating hurts people & therefore the cheater is taking responsibility for other people/s upset and these being the ones they love/d? Invariably this isn't the case and world war 3 tends to ensue with the damage someties lasting a lifetime! Why oh why would I as a happily single person want to play a major role in that scenario? I'm single, have endless possibilities and opportunities so I prefer to take the easier option, with less possibility of drama and causing other people pain

"I have never met anyone, in my limited life, that when caught cheating it has never been a problem or caused issues in their life. By that alone, surely it would mean that cheating hurts people & therefore the cheater is taking responsibility for other people/s upset and these being the ones they love/d? Invariably this isn't the case and world war 3 tends to ensue with the damage someties lasting a lifetime! Why oh why would I as a happily single person want to play a major role in that scenario? I'm single, have endless possibilities and opportunities so I prefer to take the easier option, with less possibility of drama and causing other people pain "
I'm single........ Saying that for a friend

Exactly this!

I’m not in a relationship. I’m just spending lots of time with someone I get on with. Not putting labels as we are both free to meet others. Im not into casual swinging anyway. I only swing with a willing partner. "

And I’m free to define casual swinging how I like girl

ST. AUSTELL, CORNWALL

"I wasn't sure if I should post in this little, "debate" but I think I'll put my two pence worth in. Yeah I'm a cheater. Read my profile it's all there in black and white. I'm on here and my partner doesn't know. Judge me if you want, everyone is entitled to their opinion. I'm not going to bore you with why I cheat or how my life is going, but I cheat and I've got my reasons. The reason I joined here was to hopefully find someone who is in the same boat as myself. I am open and honest in my profile about why I'm on here and its actually good to see on women's profiles that they make it clear they're not interested in attached guys, that's fine, each to their own, i honestly get why you'd give us " cheaters" a wide berth, certainly makes it a lot easier for everyone. Since I joined, i have met a woman who lives near me and she is married, and she, like me made it clear why she was here. We chatted online for a couple of weeks, getting to know each other. We've since met four times and it's been pretty amazing. Afterwards we both go back to our own lives until our next meet. Yes there's lying, yes theres deceit on both parts and yeah it is difficult trying to arrange hook ups around our busy family lives, but at least we're honest with each other. What really dumbfound me is while reading this thread, I'm finding out there are people on here who claim to be single but in reality they're married or attached ? Wtf ? At the end of the day, I'd rather meet someone who was upfront and honest about their situation than someone who deceives both partner and lover. The last woman I had an affair with, who was single by the way, came online specifically looking for a married guy. When I asked her why she would rather date a married guy, her answer was, I'm sick to death of all the hurt and lies that single guys have brought over the years.

Good on you mate. Im in the same boat and own up to being married and dont care who knows"

Would you care if your wife knows then?

"I wasn't sure if I should post in this little, "debate" but I think I'll put my two pence worth in. Yeah I'm a cheater. Read my profile it's all there in black and white. I'm on here and my partner doesn't know. Judge me if you want, everyone is entitled to their opinion. I'm not going to bore you with why I cheat or how my life is going, but I cheat and I've got my reasons. The reason I joined here was to hopefully find someone who is in the same boat as myself. I am open and honest in my profile about why I'm on here and its actually good to see on women's profiles that they make it clear they're not interested in attached guys, that's fine, each to their own, i honestly get why you'd give us " cheaters" a wide berth, certainly makes it a lot easier for everyone. Since I joined, i have met a woman who lives near me and she is married, and she, like me made it clear why she was here. We chatted online for a couple of weeks, getting to know each other. We've since met four times and it's been pretty amazing. Afterwards we both go back to our own lives until our next meet. Yes there's lying, yes theres deceit on both parts and yeah it is difficult trying to arrange hook ups around our busy family lives, but at least we're honest with each other. What really dumbfound me is while reading this thread, I'm finding out there are people on here who claim to be single but in reality they're married or attached ? Wtf ? At the end of the day, I'd rather meet someone who was upfront and honest about their situation than someone who deceives both partner and lover. The last woman I had an affair with, who was single by the way, came online specifically looking for a married guy. When I asked her why she would rather date a married guy, her answer was, I'm sick to death of all the hurt and lies that single guys have brought over the years.

Good on you mate. Im in the same boat and own up to being married and dont care who knows

Would you care if your wife knows then? "

God all these questions I'd be confused by now

ST. AUSTELL, CORNWALL

For all those playing around behind their partners backs, it does matter. It matters when you get found out by said spouse. There will be consequences, and unlikely to be good ones for you, partner, kids and the third person you are cheating with. Enjoy your fun while it lasts, it's unlikely you'll get away with it indefinitely. Some of us want no part in it and don't appreciate being lied to for you to fulfil your needs.

"For all those playing around behind their partners backs, it does matter. It matters when you get found out by said spouse. There will be consequences, and unlikely to be good ones for you, partner, kids and the third person you are cheating with. Enjoy your fun while it lasts, it's unlikely you'll get away with it indefinitely. Some of us want no part in it and don't appreciate being lied to for you to fulfil your needs. "
this is an equal opportunities monologue men and women unfortunately cheat and in the swinging world it is rife don't be naive love you wife or your life

"For all those playing around behind their partners backs, it does matter. It matters when you get found out by said spouse. There will be consequences, and unlikely to be good ones for you, partner, kids and the third person you are cheating with. Enjoy your fun while it lasts, it's unlikely you'll get away with it indefinitely. Some of us want no part in it and don't appreciate being lied to for you to fulfil your needs. this is an equal opportunities monologue men and women unfortunately cheat and in the swinging world it is rife don't be naive love you wife or your life "
your wife

Oxfordshire/Hampshire

"Life is complicated, so are relationships, sometimes they are even broken beyond repair, yet still continue in some form for reasons we may not understand or agree with or even some we can, eg kids, economic ties etc.

We have only this life, how we live it is for us to decide, and then live with the consequences.

best thing ive read today pal .. "

But finding your own happiness over the detriment of other people's feelings? I just don't get cheaters... Selfishness is what springs in my mind.

ST. AUSTELL, CORNWALL

It's not swinging, it's cheating. Pure and simple. Swinging is with consent and meant to be open an honest. Are the cheaters masquerading as swingers open and honest with their partners? I suspect not in most cases. This means they are not, in fact swjngers.

Personally We think cheating is wrong all the hurt it leaves behind is not worth a quick thing with another person we think that if ur in a relationship/ marriage then itsbest to be honest u never know ur other half might be into t to #a couple that play together stay together

"It's not swinging, it's cheating. Pure and simple. Swinging is with consent and meant to be open an honest. Are the cheaters masquerading as swingers open and honest with their partners? I suspect not in most cases. This means they are not, in fact swjngers. "
their aren't any written down rules anywhere though nothing is ever black and white and maybe she in this case knows and doesn't care, let's face it some women are astute, obviously it causes upset and angst if they get caught, when they get caught but only they know why they do it, most women I've known who cheated didn't have a conscience related to it

We have only this life, how we live it is for us to decide, and then live with the consequences. "

Most sensible comment on here

By *omvampmMan  over a year ago

gillingham

A lota people I'm sure come on here for selfish reasons or to escape reality to keep their minds and spirit sane and alive we all have our reasons to be here to others they may be morally wrong to some people's reasons are non of our business some wish to make it their business.

Lying is really not good but we all do it and we all keep secrets bet most on here don't tell all their loved ones or friends their swingers or enjoy the lifestyle for reasons that I'm sure to them are justified as I'm sure married or attached people in some cases have similar justifications in there minds as to why their here life's difficult and full of awkwardness it's also full of judgement and deceit but we all have freedom of choice. Well sadly some don't but in uk most I hope have so my ten pence worth is not to judge and my choice is everyone has their reasons for everything be it saying no one over 35 no body with a belly no beards vwe only no married no single men no bi no coloured just our preference as many write on there profiles.

It's all peoples choices and it's an individuals choice as to how they react to that myself I'm liberal about it all

What will be will be and what won't won't be

That prob makes no sense to anyone but me but that kinda illustrates my point

Happy fabbing to you all x

By *omvampmMan  over a year ago

gillingham

Most sensible comment on here "

Il second that kinda similar to my point only beter put across x

To me it does matter, I'm looking for playmates who can also become friends, if they are being sneaky, tricksy little bastards with their significant others who they are supposed to think a lot about, they are not someone I want to have access to my emotions.

In my experience (based on 2 meets) attached men aren’t for me. They can be paranoid and there is never much spontaneity. I don’t find anything fun about a meet that gets planned weeks in advanced just to get cancelled last minute, and then on the occasions where the meet does go ahead, they are watching the clock. When I’m with someone I like to be the centre of their attention (as they are mine) and I’ve just never felt like when meeting attached men.

I’m not in a relationship. I’m just spending lots of time with someone I get on with. Not putting labels as we are both free to meet others. Im not into casual swinging anyway. I only swing with a willing partner.

And I’m free to define casual swinging how I like girl "

You make no sense. I was referring to knowing if someone is single or not and how I get to know my sexual partners, it would be hard to hide a partner. Less of the girl, I’m older than you!!

"In my experience (based on 2 meets) attached men aren’t for me. They can be paranoid and there is never much spontaneity. I don’t find anything fun about a meet that gets planned weeks in advanced just to get cancelled last minute, and then on the occasions where the meet does go ahead, they are watching the clock. When I’m with someone I like to be the centre of their attention (as they are mine) and I’ve just never felt like when meeting attached men."
twice lol

You make no sense. I was referring to knowing if someone is single or not and how I get to know my sexual partners, it would be hard to hide a partner. Less of the girl, I’m older than you!! "

Well maybe it’s your age that’s causing the issue with my remark making no sense! Never mind though x

"In my experience (based on 2 meets) attached men aren’t for me. They can be paranoid and there is never much spontaneity. I don’t find anything fun about a meet that gets planned weeks in advanced just to get cancelled last minute, and then on the occasions where the meet does go ahead, they are watching the clock. When I’m with someone I like to be the centre of their attention (as they are mine) and I’ve just never felt like when meeting attached men.twice lol "

Enough to not want to gamble on a third, thanks.

You make no sense. I was referring to knowing if someone is single or not and how I get to know my sexual partners, it would be hard to hide a partner. Less of the girl, I’m older than you!!

Well maybe it’s your age that’s causing the issue with my remark making no sense! Never mind though x"

I’m not that old!

Well maybe it’s your age that’s causing the issue with my remark making no sense! Never mind though x

I’m not that old! "

yes shes not old godamnit I'm 49 and she's younger than me

I’m not that old! yes shes not old godamnit I'm 49 and she's younger than me "

I’m 48 actually. Still younger but not much.

I know the majority of my ‘fab’ friends I’ve become acquainted with that state they are single aren’t, to be honest it’s how I like it - keeps things nsa. If I wanted things like meals out etc... I’d be on a dating site.

"I know the majority of my ‘fab’ friends I’ve become acquainted with that state they are single aren’t, to be honest it’s how I like it - keeps things nsa. If I wanted things like meals out etc... I’d be on a dating site. "

What if you want a swinging partner and meals out in one person?

By *onbons_xxMan  over a year ago

Bolton

"I know the majority of my ‘fab’ friends I’ve become acquainted with that state they are single aren’t, to be honest it’s how I like it - keeps things nsa. If I wanted things like meals out etc... I’d be on a dating site.

What if you want a swinging partner and meals out in one person? "

Sounds like an ideal ticket. Each to their own though.

"I know the majority of my ‘fab’ friends I’ve become acquainted with that state they are single aren’t, to be honest it’s how I like it - keeps things nsa. If I wanted things like meals out etc... I’d be on a dating site.

What if you want a swinging partner and meals out in one person? "

I don’t - it’s definitely not what I’m after in my swinging life, I know some people want that but not me and I’ve seen friends do that and In reality it’s a relationship in everything but name - people just wont admit to it.

We all use fab how we want to use it’s that’s the beauty of it

What if you want a swinging partner and meals out in one person?

I don’t - it’s definitely not what I’m after in my swinging life, I know some people want that but not me and I’ve seen friends do that and In reality it’s a relationship in everything but name - people just wont admit to it.

We all use fab how we want to use it’s that’s the beauty of it "

I didn’t mean you specifically, I was referring to the dating site comment. If someone wanted to find a kinky/swinging person but also enjoys company outside the bedroom then here is as good as any place.

I’m not that old! yes shes not old godamnit I'm 49 and she's younger than me

I’m 48 actually. Still younger but not much. "

Never said you were old, you’re the one quoting you’re older than me, so merely suggested in a round about way, that you wear the cap. Looks like a good fit from here x

» Add a new message to this topic