FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > The Lounge > Ladies..your opinion please

Ladies..your opinion please

Jump to: Newest in thread

By *eliciouslady OP   Woman  over a year ago

Sometimes U.K

I took a picture, nothing saucy was just a glass of wine and my cleavage that I sent to my male friend (MF)

Took another picture, same subject but different angle, to post for a short time on Fabs (it’s hidden now)

So...minutes later I get a message from MF condemning me for disregarding his feelings by my actions.

Debate please..

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By *SAchickWoman  over a year ago

Hillside desolate

I don't really get how you've disregarded his feelings

Does he believe the picture you posted was a private one taken just for him? I'd tell him to wind his neck in personally.

By *allySlinkyWoman  over a year ago

Leeds

Why does your male friend think he has control over what you post ?

By *a LunaWoman  over a year ago

Southern Wales

Oh they always do this. Dissapointed that a pic meant for “their eyes only” has been shared.

Tough tittie.

Do as you please, unless he’s put a ring on your finger you owe him nothing.

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

I’m not a lady.

Can you just send them me please?

Oooh. Been here before. Damaged egos are no fun so I always say that I sent the best one to you...

By *orenzoVonMatterhornMan  over a year ago

Lincoln

[Removed by poster at 18/08/19 10:03:56]

By *icecouple561Couple  over a year ago
Forum Mod

East Sussex

What is the context here? Is he your partner, a FB or fwb or a platonic friend? What feelings does he think you've disregarded? Do you have an agreement in which he has input into which pictures you publish?

By *rivateparts!Man  over a year ago

Walking down the only road I've ever known!

Its your profile and you can do whatever you want with it, he has no right telling you what you can and cant do.

By *uzukiNo1Woman  over a year ago

Rhyl

Arhhhhh he,s chucked his dummy out because he thought it was his pic to own..... it's your body, profile, wine glass........love them shoes btw!

Sorry to jump as I'm not a lady, but would just like to add that women do this sometimes as well.

I find it quite odd, unless you've stated that it was just for them.

Tell him to get ta fuck

By *hilloutMan  over a year ago

All over the place! Northwesr, , Southwest

"I took a picture, nothing saucy was just a glass of wine and my cleavage that I sent to my male friend (MF)

Took another picture, same subject but different angle, to post for a short time on Fabs (it’s hidden now)

So...minutes later I get a message from MF condemning me for disregarding his feelings by my actions.

Debate please.."

I think he's just proven he's no friend at all.

His insecurities, don’t be controlled

Southern Wales

And i’d put the pic back up, just to wind him up some more

Hillside desolate

"Tell him to get ta fuck "

What a cock

Awee give the baby his toys and tell him to be quiet

I'm no woman but it's only one side of the story and very very sketchy at that so surprised how so many seem to have prejudged without asking questions, but why am I surprised at that?

"What a cock"

It's a wine glass. The OP told you that.

By *icecouple561Couple  over a year ago
Forum Mod

East Sussex

"I'm no woman but it's only one side of the story and very very sketchy at that so surprised how so many seem to have prejudged without asking questions, but why am I surprised at that?"

Agreed. None of us know the true context here.

"Awee give the baby his toys and tell him to be quiet"

Maybe he needs breastfeeding

"What a cock

It's a wine glass. The OP told you that. "

i didnt read it but i spent last 10 mins being awkward figured this thread il be a sheep

Rhyl

"I'm no woman but it's only one side of the story and very very sketchy at that so surprised how so many seem to have prejudged without asking questions, but why am I surprised at that?"

What's sketchy about it?? 2 pics one sent to friend one put on profile, now said friend sulking. .......

Southern Wales

Are you the male friend?

By *oxic1998Woman  over a year ago

Belfast

At the end of the day it's her pic whether theres another side to it or not. Yes if he was her partner maybe should have decided together but she said he was just a friend so he has no say

But the OP hasn't said anything that would cause us to ask questions. It sounds very straight forward and since this is a story from her side I will naturally respond to her story.

Most us never know the full story when someone posts but we happily give our opinion. I'd be happy to hear the other guys version and give my thoughts on that too, but for now, this is all we have got and it sounds like he had a tantrum because he thought the picture was a special delivery for his eyes only.

"I took a picture, nothing saucy was just a glass of wine and my cleavage that I sent to my male friend (MF)

Debate please..

I think he's just proven he's no friend at all."

This

I’d be telling him where to go.

"I'm no woman but it's only one side of the story and very very sketchy at that so surprised how so many seem to have prejudged without asking questions, but why am I surprised at that?

But the OP hasn't said anything that would cause us to ask questions. It sounds very straight forward and since this is a story from her side I will naturally respond to her story.

Most us never know the full story when someone posts but we happily give our opinion. I'd be happy to hear the other guys version and give my thoughts on that too, but for now, this is all we have got and it sounds like he had a tantrum because he thought the picture was a special delivery for his eyes only."

I read it as him expressing his feelings regarding her actions. I thought women loved that shit?

"

I read it as him expressing his feelings regarding her actions. I thought women loved that shit? "

Oh it's so romantic.

*vomits*

By *eeleyWoman  over a year ago

Dudley

Debate please.."

Ask him what feelings he thinks have been disregarded, if he says it's because you posted a similar pic and he thought it was just for him, tell him to feck off and get a grip.

If it's something else, we'd have to have that info before commenting.

Don't bring feelings to fab, that's not the same as being considerate or having empathy..

He felt special by receiving the pic as a gift almost, something special for him.

Then he didn't feel special anymore, because his "gift" (albeit from a different angle) was then shared with others too, like he was the inspiration for taking of pics that were then used to attract others.

Meh, I can see it a little from his POV, when me and B were starting out before we properly got together we would be the inspiration for pics, but we would put a little nod in each others direction in the photos. Not to lamp post piss, but it was sweet and did make the other feel special. Saying that, we would message each other and say "I've put a new pic up, can you spot the relevance"

One example being me with my head on a pillow. The pillowcase was the relevance, as it had butterflies on it, and I would tell him he gave me butterflies.

I do think him being sulky is somewhat of an overreaction.

P

[Removed by poster at 18/08/19 10:45:20]

"

I read it as him expressing his feelings regarding her actions. I thought women loved that shit?

Oh it's so romantic.

*vomits* "

As you clearly vomit only rainbows, I'd like to see this sometime.

By *ntrigued32Couple  over a year ago

Nottingham

Sounds slightly possessive.

Jo.Xx

"I'm no woman but it's only one side of the story and very very sketchy at that so surprised how so many seem to have prejudged without asking questions, but why am I surprised at that?

Most us never know the full story when someone posts but we happily give our opinion. I'd be happy to hear the other guys version and give my thoughts on that too, but for now, this is all we have got and it sounds like he had a tantrum because he thought the picture was a special delivery for his eyes only.

I read it as him expressing his feelings regarding her actions. I thought women loved that shit? "

I read this post with some quick to judge nonjudgmental fabbers . These posts do bring out the often carefully hidden sides of forumites though. Some very quick to defend their judging comments.

Now if this was a single guys post . The irony of some.

In answer to some here, I see she has only very sketchily described what happened.

We know nothing about their relationship, the conversations that have gone on in the past week or few days.

Is he reading this and thinking, mmmm guess I can't trust her with private stuff and won't trust any other ladies on here either going by many of their comments.

It kinda reinforces my concern about meeting regular forumites as opposed to those who are less publically vocal.

Discretion and respect is a key ingredient to meets. Lack of is an immediate turn off.

Rhyl

I read this post with some quick to judge nonjudgmental fabbers . These posts do bring out the often carefully hidden sides of forumites though. Some very quick to defend their judging comments.

In answer to some here, I see she has only very sketchily described what happened.

We know nothing about their relationship, the conversations that have gone on in the past week or few days.

Is he reading this and thinking, mmmm guess I can't trust her with private stuff and won't trust any other ladies on here either going by many of their comments.

It kinda reinforces my concern about meeting regular forumites as opposed to those who are less publically vocal.

Discretion and respect is a key ingredient to meets. Lack of is an immediate turn off."

Response would be the same to a single guys post........friends? Does not give him/her the right to dictate what goes on a profile....and i think reading your post you meant discretion in general.....but not all of us have to meet wearing big hats and dark glasses......I'll meet you but if you post on the forum's I won't? ......

Could have been worse, post it on Facebook next time

You can post whatever you like obviously... but I think it's human nature to get a wee buzz and enjoy feeling "special" that someone you fancy has let you see something no one else has. Even if it's sexually explicit.

If I felt like this I'd be too self aware to say anything though as I realise it would make me look like an utter tit.

* even if it's not sexually explicit

By *sGivesWoodWoman  over a year ago

ST. AUSTELL, CORNWALL

Your picture, your profile. None of his business.

Todays culture unfortunately, everyone is offended

Debate please.."

lol hey the green eyed monster is a very big part of this life for many and status updates and veris are a big part of it they amount to bragging, what you did sounds innocuous but he thought you only had eyes for him lol poor deluded man

Debate please."

You should have been taken another pic instead of glass, middle finger, would have not solved any problem just peace of mind

Cheeky sod - he has no control over you!

This. What is his issue? Is he worried you get a better offer than him?

I hope you do and display the verification after it !

What you do is your own business, don’t worry about other people opinions

Discretion and respect is a key ingredient to meets. Lack of is an immediate turn off.

Response would be the same to a single guys post........friends? Does not give him/her the right to dictate what goes on a profile....and i think reading your post you meant discretion in general.....but not all of us have to meet wearing big hats and dark glasses......I'll meet you but if you post on the forum's I won't? ......"

Lol, you know full well the response wouldn't be the same, you've been here long enough to know that.

When have I even suggested it gives anybody the right for anybody to dictate, think you're using what others have said to find some argument in response to my questions.

By discretion, it's in reference to posting on the public forum where he and others who know either of them will know who it is. That's shameful and could be called spiteful too.

For the above reason I am cautious to meet a forumite and prefer to channel energies towards others, apart from it being a very small group, say about 1 or 2% of applicable profiles that use the forums, that filter doesn't remove many but is significant in its other reasons too.

It works for me so not being convinced to change so far.

"Todays culture unfortunately, everyone is offended"

Careful not to offer another opinion, disagree or challenge anyone on here

By *osweet69Couple  over a year ago

portsmouth

"I don't really get how you've disregarded his feelings

Does he believe the picture you posted was a private one taken just for him? I'd tell him to wind his neck in personally.

"

^^

This

By *ickygirl41Woman  over a year ago

Glasgow

"Oh they always do this. Dissapointed that a pic meant for “their eyes only” has been shared.

Tough tittie.

Do as you please, unless he’s put a ring on your finger you owe him nothing."

Even if he has put a ring on your finger you can still wear and photograph and post as you see fit.

Southern Wales

"Oh they always do this. Dissapointed that a pic meant for “their eyes only” has been shared.

Tough tittie.

Even if he has put a ring on your finger you can still wear and photograph and post as you see fit."

Oh i know that.

But if it was your husband/boyfriend/LTP he would be more entitled to his air his opinion and you’d be more inclined to take his feelings into account.

Rhyl

Response would be the same to a single guys post........friends? Does not give him/her the right to dictate what goes on a profile....and i think reading your post you meant discretion in general.....but not all of us have to meet wearing big hats and dark glasses......I'll meet you but if you post on the forum's I won't? ......

Lol, you know full well the response wouldn't be the same, you've been here long enough to know that.

When have I even suggested it gives anybody the right for anybody to dictate, think you're using what others have said to find some argument in response to my questions.

By discretion, it's in reference to posting on the public forum where he and others who know either of them will know who it is. That's shameful and could be called spiteful too.

For the above reason I am cautious to meet a forumite and prefer to channel energies towards others, apart from it being a very small group, say about 1 or 2% of applicable profiles that use the forums, that filter doesn't remove many but is significant in its other reasons too.

"

Lol...I'm using what you've said my dear, if you knew me you would know I don't get influenced by what others have said ....I love the "applicable profiles" very clinical...

By *eeleyWoman  over a year ago

Dudley

"

As someone who uses the forums himself, do you not see how hypocritical you're being?

Rhyl

As someone who uses the forums himself, do you not see how hypocritical you're being? "

Oh he,s ok but the potential meets are not........just incase they blurt something out.....

Oh my goodness.. he totally overreacted, put him in his place! You don't want nonsense and drama

By *emini ManMan  over a year ago

There and to the left a bit

I can see both sides of this to be honest - I've, in the past, sent a pic to someone and then decided it would fit my profile pics perfectly and debated whether to post it - I've also been sent pics that have then appeared on someone's profile and felt a slight deflation that the pic wasn't meant for my eyes only.

In both instances I've given my head a wobble and kept my thoughts to myself - in the first instance I decided to leave it a few days and then posted the pic - in the latter case I told myself it was no less special because it had been posted and that I should be touched by the fact I was given an advance viewing

As someone who uses the forums himself, do you not see how hypocritical you're being?

Oh he,s ok but the potential meets are not........just incase they blurt something out..... "

Maybe he trusts himself to be discrete? Others trust has to be proven.

Rhyl

Oh he,s ok but the potential meets are not........just incase they blurt something out.....

Maybe he trusts himself to be discrete? Others trust has to be proven."

Yeh I've got gold fingers.....figure that one out....

As someone who uses the forums himself, do you not see how hypocritical you're being? "

Hypocrisy as in how? Genuinely interested in how I'm being hypocritical?

Rhyl

"

Because you were prominent on the forum's in the past Midas....that's why....

Rhyl

Anyhooooo, OP leave him to calm down having his paddy.....

Maybe he trusts himself to be discrete? Others trust has to be proven."

Everyone ones trust needs to be earned. If I've discussed anything about anyone I've met or chatted to on here please let me know otherwise it's only conjuncture.

What have anyone got to blurt out about me? It's nothing to do with what I've got but rather the undesirable trait of gossiping, bitching. I wouldn't want to be on the receiving end of being told about this person's actions or whatever. It's non of my business and would be a big turn off if I was being used as a venting dump.

Anyway I sense a few here don't like someone who may see things differently to themselves and maybe unaccustomed to someone able to respond back.

I still maintain that people have been very quick to judge and reinforces my thinking on some things.

Because you were prominent on the forum's in the past Midas....that's why...."

?

Rhyl

Everyone ones trust needs to be earned. If I've discussed anything about anyone I've met or chatted to on here please let me know otherwise it's only conjuncture.

What have anyone got to blurt out about me? It's nothing to do with what I've got but rather the undesirable trait of gossiping, bitching. I wouldn't want to be on the receiving end of being told about this person's actions or whatever. It's non of my business and would be a big turn off if I was being used as a venting dump.

Anyway I sense a few here don't like someone who may see things differently to themselves and maybe unaccustomed to someone able to respond back.

I still maintain that people have been very quick to judge and reinforces my thinking on some things."

I like a debate respond all you like....

I still maintain that people have been very quick to judge and reinforces my thinking on some things.

I like a debate respond all you like...."

a mass debate

Rhyl

I like a debate respond all you like....a mass debate "

People who turn threads around on to the OP.....pretend to be holier than thou.....when, yeh I'll leave it there....

By *oldyoudown41Man  over a year ago

caledonian

I like a debate respond all you like....a mass debate "

Non of he’s business really, you can post what you like , he doesn’t own you and lucky yo are friends

I like a debate respond all you like....a mass debate

People who turn threads around on to the OP.....pretend to be holier than thou.....when, yeh I'll leave it there...."

lol masturbate

Rhyl

I like a debate respond all you like....a mass debate

People who turn threads around on to the OP.....pretend to be holier than thou.....when, yeh I'll leave it there....lol masturbate "

Debate please.."

What does he mean you were disregarding his feelings? Did he ask you to keep it between the 2 of you but you posted it anyway?

"He felt special by receiving the pic as a gift almost, something special for him.

Then he didn't feel special anymore, because his "gift" (albeit from a different angle) was then shared with others too, like he was the inspiration for taking of pics that were then used to attract others.

Meh, I can see it a little from his POV, when me and B were starting out before we properly got together we would be the inspiration for pics, but we would put a little nod in each others direction in the photos. Not to lamp post piss, but it was sweet and did make the other feel special. Saying that, we would message each other and say "I've put a new pic up, can you spot the relevance"

One example being me with my head on a pillow. The pillowcase was the relevance, as it had butterflies on it, and I would tell him he gave me butterflies.

P"

And as the male in this shebang, I can understand his feeling disappointed if he thought you'd done a Kylie and sent him a pic "Especially for you". But that was his thought, not your intention, and as such being the Incredible Sulk over it is a bit much.

In future the best way to play it is to say that you're wanting to put them on your profile, but you feel it best to run them by him first as you trust his opinion on how they look? In reality you'd probably know if they looked good yourself, but it will doubtless make him feel a little special plus it's always good to get another thumbs up!

B

"He felt special by receiving the pic as a gift almost, something special for him.

P

And as the male in this shebang, I can understand his feeling disappointed if he thought you'd done a Kylie and sent him a pic "Especially for you". But that was his thought, not your intention, and as such being the Incredible Sulk over it is a bit much.

In future the best way to play it is to say that you're wanting to put them on your profile, but you feel it best to run them by him first as you trust his opinion on how they look? In reality you'd probably know if they looked good yourself, but it will doubtless make him feel a little special plus it's always good to get another thumbs up!

B"

You rock!!!

By *ecadent_DevonMan  over a year ago

Okehampton

Ah fab in all it's true glory....

Those that are "relaxed" and "liberated", enjoying the notion that their friends are out there exploring and enjoying themselves through meetings and picture postings, and yet Lo! How quickly one can become owned or the property of another, merely by sharing or meeting with another.

In my opinion, block, unless of course you have become a possession and enjoy that, how many of his special pictures do you think he has shared with you and only you?

I am fast understanding that not is all that it seems with some people on here and that "free" and "liberated" are just words and not actions.

Good luck x

"Ah fab in all it's true glory....

Those that are "relaxed" and "liberated", enjoying the notion that their friends are out there exploring and enjoying themselves through meetings and picture postings, and yet Lo! How quickly one can become owned or the property of another, merely by sharing or meeting with another.

In my opinion, block, unless of course you have become a possession and enjoy that, how many of his special pictures do you think he has shared with you and only you?

I am fast understanding that not is all that it seems with some people on here and that "free" and "liberated" are just words and not actions.

Good luck x"

Where does it say on anyone's profile 'free and liberated 'lol

By *ust PeachyWoman  over a year ago

Prestonish

Tough tittie.

This absolutely!

Fab can be a strange and complex place! At the end of the day feelings and emotions tend to set in (with many of us) unless we have a series of one-off’s - which can feel a bit soul-less after a while!

It’s very difficult to meet someone who’s singing from exactly the same hymn sheet on a site like this - which is pretty much designed to keep real feelings out of the way! One finds oneself constantly trying to second guess anyone on here that we might have genuine feelings about! Any couples (or even successful FB’s/Fwb’s) who ‘make it’ on here have my sincerest admiration tbh!

Tough tittie.

This absolutely!

Fab can be a strange and complex place! At the end of the day feelings and emotions tend to set in (with many of us) unless we have a series of one-off’s - which can feel a bit soul-less after a while!

It’s very difficult to meet someone who’s singing from exactly the same hymn sheet on a site like this - which is pretty much designed to keep real feelings out of the way! One finds oneself constantly trying to second guess anyone on here that we might have genuine feelings about! Any couples (or even successful FB’s/Fwb’s) who ‘make it’ on here have my sincerest admiration tbh!

"

I don't hide my feelings, I don't treat this as anything other than the life I live, where I think many go wrong is they brag or show off about conquests, notches, veris, statuses, keep what you do to yourselves don't brag just enjoy what you do

By *iss behaving2019Woman  over a year ago

East Yorkshire

Would not worry about it, how their brains work is a mystery anyway!

By *pider-WomanWoman  over a year ago

Exeter, Bristol, Plymouth, Truro

Tough tittie.

This absolutely!

"

By *pursChick aka ShortieWoman  over a year ago

On a mooch

Debate please.."

I’ve been in a similar position, again not the same photo but taken around the same time.

Their reaction and the conversation that followed completely threw me into a period of “what did I do wrong”. After thinking, simple answer I did nothing wrong

The way it escalated shocked me and honestly I’m glad it happened, as got to see another side of them that hadn’t shown itself and one I had no intention of experiencing again.

You know the full conversation and person, whether met them or not, so only you OP can decide how you feel about it, as you can determine whether a one off or something coming to the surface that you don’t like.

By *issmorganWoman  over a year ago

Calderdale innit

I'd be telling him that he doesn't decide what pics i share ...

He sounds a bit possessive op, if he's just a friend or fb.

Debate please.."

Nobody's actually mentioned the wine here!! He might of been narked because it was

a) His wine

b) The last drop

Just saying xx

"Would not worry about it, how their brains work is a mystery anyway! "
Ditto!

By *nabelle21Woman  over a year ago

B38

That's a shame he has taken it that way. For me it's difficult enough getting decent pic so I'd probably post it and I wouldn't be expecting that kind of negative reaction well not unless we had some kind of agreement regarding pics.

Nothing like a public good name and shaming of one she calls a friend. Bet he's hidden his profile and thinking WTF.

We may be entertained by chapter 2. And as the OP has been here over a year I'm guessing there's a few fabbers know who he is too.

Hillside desolate

"Nothing like a public good name and shaming of one she calls a friend. Bet he's hidden his profile and thinking WTF.

We may be entertained by chapter 2. And as the OP has been here over a year I'm guessing there's a few fabbers know who he is too. "

She hasn't named anyone.

By *uteness69Woman  over a year ago

Walthamstow

Run, run fast.

Do not look back.

P

B"

Why should she have to seek his approval for what she does? and what's with the making him feel special? She said he was a friend therefore its her business what she does and if his ego is damaged that's his issue. So many men feel intitlement, ownership etc but rarely does it match what they give back. My question to the OP would be does he hold you in the same regard as he expects from you, in otherwords, if he is on here does he seek your thoughts before he posts a pic?

He’s a friend which means he should be lucky to get any pictures and can’t get arsey if you post something similar on here.

He doesn’t own you, if he wanted to be more which his reaction sort of implies he should do something about it. But it also rings a little bit of jealousy if you were more than friends and continued on Fab

Xx

By *den-Valley-coupleCouple  over a year ago

Cumbria

Sorry would need to see the 2 picture before I get in to this..

Gosh I haven't read it all but I take pics for my fwb all the time he sees them then i shove the odd one on fab. He wouldn't even think of getting funny over that

By *gnitemybodyWoman  over a year ago

Onestepoutofthedoor

Tough tittie.

"Would not worry about it, how their brains work is a mystery anyway! "

Yes, cause women never ever do this, not ever.

"Nothing like a public good name and shaming of one she calls a friend. Bet he's hidden his profile and thinking WTF.

We may be entertained by chapter 2. And as the OP has been here over a year I'm guessing there's a few fabbers know who he is too.

She hasn't named anyone. "

Exactly

By *naswingdressWoman  over a year ago

Manchester (she/her)

What a weird thing to get upset about.

P

B

Why should she have to seek his approval for what she does? and what's with the making him feel special? She said he was a friend therefore its her business what she does and if his ego is damaged that's his issue. So many men feel intitlement, ownership etc but rarely does it match what they give back. My question to the OP would be does he hold you in the same regard as he expects from you, in otherwords, if he is on here does he seek your thoughts before he posts a pic? "

I'm not saying she should have to seek his approval at all as I also stated that in reality she'd probably be more than capable of judging for herself. As for making someone feel special, I've done that plenty with people I consider friends, male and female. I don't think there's anything wrong with that, indeed I believe the world would be just that little bit shitter if friends didn't do that for each other?

As her friend he's not entitled to anything other than to be treated with a bit of thought, but that works both ways. Firstly he needs to stop being a bit of a plum and bare in mind the OP's feelings if he rants at her over such a trivial thing. In return now that she knows he feels sensitive about such a thing she can logically take steps to reduce the likelihood of it happening again.

Unless she feels that his behaviour is enough to warrant cutting him off and calling time on their friendship, but that's up to her and at no time in her post did the OP suggest this.

B

PS; Thanks Mavis!

"I can see both sides of this to be honest - I've, in the past, sent a pic to someone and then decided it would fit my profile pics perfectly and debated whether to post it - I've also been sent pics that have then appeared on someone's profile and felt a slight deflation that the pic wasn't meant for my eyes only.

In both instances I've given my head a wobble and kept my thoughts to myself - in the first instance I decided to leave it a few days and then posted the pic - in the latter case I told myself it was no less special because it had been posted and that I should be touched by the fact I was given an advance viewing "

Perfectly summed up.

By *eliciouslady OP   Woman  over a year ago

Sometimes U.K

Interesting to read all the supportive, critical, harsh and funny replies..

I agree only my side is given but I’m still entitled to chose what pictures are put on Fabs and not to be told otherwise.

"Interesting to read all the supportive, critical, harsh and funny replies..

I agree only my side is given but I’m still entitled to chose what pictures are put on Fabs and not to be told otherwise.

"

exactly you are so what did you say or do to the guy concerned?

» Add a new message to this topic