FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > The Lounge > Foreskin

Foreskin

Jump to: Newest in thread

By *aughtyLondonGuy OP   Man  over a year ago

london

After putting a new pic up recently I received a random message telling me that foreskin is disgusting. Is this the female view?

Reply privately (thread closed by moderator)

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

No. But I haven’t experienced any other kind to be honest so can’t really compare!

"After putting a new pic up recently I received a random message telling me that foreskin is disgusting. Is this the female view? "

Some people will like it some wont...

Some are just rude fucks that feel the need to insult others to make themselves feel better

london

"After putting a new pic up recently I received a random message telling me that foreskin is disgusting. Is this the female view?

Some people will like it some wont...

Some are just rude fucks that feel the need to insult others to make themselves feel better "

True, but I just wondered if it was something that turned woman off

By *ed-monkeyCouple  over a year ago

Hailsham

Just ignore, block or report

Don't react

london

"No. But I haven’t experienced any other kind to be honest so can’t really compare!"

I like mine hahaha

london

"Just ignore, block or report

Don't react"

I learnt a while ago not to react to the horrible people on fab

By *rightonsteveMan  over a year ago

Brighton - even Hove!

"After putting a new pic up recently I received a random message telling me that foreskin is disgusting. Is this the female view? "
ignore them and report them. It looks just like loads of others.

How random! There’s nothing wrong with it at all!! X

london

"How random! There’s nothing wrong with it at all!! X"

That’s reassuring

I rolled my eyes. It's part of your body, it's like saying eyelids are disgusting

People are weird.

Foreskin is a natural part of the male anatomy, it's not disgusting.

Personally I find pictures more appealing when the foreskin is retracted, that's a matter of personal taste.

There are some really unpleasant individuals on here.

london

"Foreskin is a natural part of the male anatomy, it's not disgusting.

Personally I find pictures more appealing when the foreskin is retracted, that's a matter of personal taste.

There are some really unpleasant individuals on here. "

Oh right, any future picture I will pull it right back then hahaha

london

"I rolled my eyes. It's part of your body, it's like saying eyelids are disgusting

People are weird. "

I like eye lids hahaha

In fact recently beautiful eyes have started to turn me on more than any other future. Is that weird? Lol

london

"I rolled my eyes. It's part of your body, it's like saying eyelids are disgusting

People are weird.

I like eye lids hahaha

In fact recently beautiful eyes have started to turn me on more than any other future. Is that weird? Lol"

Feature not future lol

By *lorious hole bs16Man  over a year ago

Bristol

As someone else said,some women will like cut and others may prefer uncut...

As an experienced cock sucker let me assure you your dick looks fine.

For the record,as a cocksucker, I have a very definite preference for uncut.

london

"As someone else said,some women will like cut and others may prefer uncut...

As an experienced cock sucker let me assure you your dick looks fine.

For the record,as a cocksucker, I have a very definite preference for uncut."

Thank you, if only I got such promising messages from woman on here

Personally much prefer a circumcised penis but it's not nice for someone to have commented to you like that.

london

"Personally much prefer a circumcised penis but it's not nice for someone to have commented to you like that."

There’s alway one over opinionated person who likes to provoke. It bounces off me now lol

Do you think at my age I should get it cut?

By *orraine999Woman  over a year ago

Somewhere

How rude of them...

I like it and I don't find it unattractive at all.

They may be jealous...

london

"How rude of them...

They may be jealous... "

It was a woman who said it not a man haha

Hailsham

"Personally much prefer a circumcised penis but it's not nice for someone to have commented to you like that.

There’s alway one over opinionated person who likes to provoke. It bounces off me now lol

Do you think at my age I should get it cut?"

Why? Do you?

For what purpose?

london

"Personally much prefer a circumcised penis but it's not nice for someone to have commented to you like that.

Why? Do you?

For what purpose?"

Just wondering

Do you think at my age I should get it cut?"

Certainly not lol. I doubt it would put that many people off really

By *oxychicWoman  over a year ago

Nottinghamshire

There nothing wrong with it look perfectly good to me

Hailsham

Why? Do you?

For what purpose?

Just wondering"

Do what is right for you and don't worry about anything anyone else says

Personally, men have a foreskin for a reason

The foreskin isn’t the most attractive bit on any man’s penis. I be had a look at your photos and it all looks quite normal, I just think most cock photos on here have the foreskin pulled back or non-existent.

From my personal experience, women I’ve been with like to make me hard and then pull the foreskin back to reveal the head. Their preference I suppose.

My advice would be not to worry about it, and certainly don’t get cut if some people are giving you grief about it. If you’re happy with everything, then leave it as it is.

london

"The foreskin isn’t the most attractive bit on any man’s penis. I be had a look at your photos and it all looks quite normal, I just think most cock photos on here have the foreskin pulled back or non-existent.

From my personal experience, women I’ve been with like to make me hard and then pull the foreskin back to reveal the head. Their preference I suppose.

My advice would be not to worry about it, and certainly don’t get cut if some people are giving you grief about it. If you’re happy with everything, then leave it as it is."

Well as I’m straight I don’t really find foreskin attractive at all lol

london

"There nothing wrong with it look perfectly good to me "

Bet you say that to all the men

Why would they even comment? That’s just weird

london

"Why would they even comment? That’s just weird "

Not sure if everyone on fab has random abusive messages but I’ve had a few over the years including several woman telling me I’m too ugly to fuck. I don’t react or care anymore

"Why would they even comment? That’s just weird

Not sure if everyone on fab has random abusive messages but I’ve had a few over the years including several woman telling me I’m too ugly to fuck. I don’t react or care anymore"

We were born with our foreskins, I except it's not everyone's thing but I've never told a woman her labia was ugly!

I get abusive comments too buddy.

Too old, too ugly and too bald are some of the favourites lol.

It still hurts even though I'm tougher than that.

By *orraine999Woman  over a year ago

Somewhere

"How rude of them...

They may be jealous...

It was a woman who said it not a man haha"

They may be jealous because their OH lacks foreskin

Just a theory...

Not sure if everyone on fab has random abusive messages but I’ve had a few over the years including several woman telling me I’m too ugly to fuck. I don’t react or care anymore"

Thats so awful. I really don’t understand this at all. Why?!!! I’ve heard men say this before in the past and some of them it really affected their confidence. Everyone is a human being behind these profiles (well most of them!) people should remember that. Disgusting and sad. Things like this boil my piss!!

Say rumpleforskins name quick

To quote Arrested Development: "It's like a Doberman... let it have its ears!"

Nothing against circumcised fellas either, I just prefer uncircumcised.

london

Not sure if everyone on fab has random abusive messages but I’ve had a few over the years including several woman telling me I’m too ugly to fuck. I don’t react or care anymore

We were born with our foreskins, I except it's not everyone's thing but I've never told a woman her labia was ugly!

I get abusive comments too buddy.

Too old, too ugly and too bald are some of the favourites lol.

It still hurts even though I'm tougher than that. "

It is tough being a man on fab lol

By *picyrodMan  over a year ago

Leicestershire

I'm cut from birth clean n healthy lol

london

"How rude of them...

They may be jealous...

It was a woman who said it not a man haha

They may be jealous because their OH lacks foreskin

Just a theory..."

Maybe or just a keyboard warrior. Something keeps me here though

"I'm cut from birth clean n healthy lol "

There's nothing unclean or unhealthy about still having one lol

london

Thats so awful. I really don’t understand this at all. Why?!!! I’ve heard men say this before in the past and some of them it really affected their confidence. Everyone is a human being behind these profiles (well most of them!) people should remember that. Disgusting and sad. Things like this boil my piss!!"

About a year ago such messages really did effect my confidence. I felt like the ugliest person on the planet. It took a while to get over it

london

"After putting a new pic up recently I received a random message telling me that foreskin is disgusting. Is this the female view?

To quote Arrested Development: "It's like a Doberman... let it have its ears!"

Nothing against circumcised fellas either, I just prefer uncircumcised."

I like this reply

london

I have a shower three times a day, nothing unclean about me

Thats so awful. I really don’t understand this at all. Why?!!! I’ve heard men say this before in the past and some of them it really affected their confidence. Everyone is a human being behind these profiles (well most of them!) people should remember that. Disgusting and sad. Things like this boil my piss!!

About a year ago such messages really did effect my confidence. I felt like the ugliest person on the planet. It took a while to get over it"

I know a lot of women get these too. That’s why I’ve always deleted and blocked if I’m not interested. It saves the abuse. I did say on my profile that I did this and it’s nothing personal but it does save unnecessary nastiness x

london

About a year ago such messages really did effect my confidence. I felt like the ugliest person on the planet. It took a while to get over it

I know a lot of women get these too. That’s why I’ve always deleted and blocked if I’m not interested. It saves the abuse. I did say on my profile that I did this and it’s nothing personal but it does save unnecessary nastiness x"

But at least two of the woman had not even received a message from me, they just sent random messages (possibly after I posted a new pic) telling me I’m to ugly to meet or fuck. The other time I hade been chatting to someone who seemed really nice and interested then we exchanged face pics and she turned against me

I must actually be ugly to get these messages lol

By *SAchickWoman  over a year ago

Hillside desolate

I love it, the skin is so soft. Some people are just nasty for the fuck of it, the only way they can get attention is by provoking negative attention. Mark unread, ignore and delete. Oh and report.

london

"I love it, the skin is so soft. Some people are just nasty for the fuck of it, the only way they can get attention is by provoking negative attention. Mark unread, ignore and delete. Oh and report. "

It’s nice to know some ladies enjoy it. Actually everyone says my skin is smooth lol

"I love it, the skin is so soft. Some people are just nasty for the fuck of it, the only way they can get attention is by provoking negative attention. Mark unread, ignore and delete. Oh and report. "

I know a lot of women get these too. That’s why I’ve always deleted and blocked if I’m not interested. It saves the abuse. I did say on my profile that I did this and it’s nothing personal but it does save unnecessary nastiness x

But at least two of the woman had not even received a message from me, they just sent random messages (possibly after I posted a new pic) telling me I’m to ugly to meet or fuck. The other time I hade been chatting to someone who seemed really nice and interested then we exchanged face pics and she turned against me

I must actually be ugly to get these messages lol"

No. Don’t take it personally. The ones who send random messages like that are just sad little people who have no life. A normal person wouldn’t do that. I used to let things get to me but I don’t anymore. With regards to exchanging pics, everyone’s looking for different things and you won’t be everybody’s cup of tea. Don’t let it put you off. There are some lovely people out there I promise. Unfortunately there are also some very very odd ones. Just remember its the internet and internet breeds trolls x

london

I must actually be ugly to get these messages lol

No. Don’t take it personally. The ones who send random messages like that are just sad little people who have no life. A normal person wouldn’t do that. I used to let things get to me but I don’t anymore. With regards to exchanging pics, everyone’s looking for different things and you won’t be everybody’s cup of tea. Don’t let it put you off. There are some lovely people out there I promise. Unfortunately there are also some very very odd ones. Just remember its the internet and internet breeds trolls x"

I don’t take it personally any more

london

Thanks everyone. I may still change my profile picture though x

"I'm cut from birth clean n healthy lol

There's nothing unclean or unhealthy about still having one lol"

I say be proud if you have one...

Be proud if you don't !!

I see attraction in all women, big boobs, small boobs. Little bum or big.

I'm sure ladies feel the same

london

"I say be proud if you have one...

Be proud if you don't !!

I see attraction in all women, big boobs, small boobs. Little bum or big.

I'm sure ladies feel the same "

I agree, I judge ladies by their fun naughty personality over looks

london

Profile pic changed to a “pulled back” pic lol

london

Thanks all x

By *agneto.Man  over a year ago

Bham

"How rude of them...

They may be jealous...

It was a woman who said it not a man haha"

Psst... Did you get her number, asking for a circumsised friend, totally not me

By *partharmonyCouple  over a year ago

Ruislip

Just tell them you find ears disgusting and you much prefer women who have had theirs cut off.

It's a normal part of a males body. Nothing wrong with it at all

By *pinkCouple  over a year ago

WIRRAL

Personally I have a preference for circumcised cocks but only because I've encountered some nasty surprises over the years x

By *ophieslutTV/TS  over a year ago

Central

A polite no thanks is all that's needed, if someone doesn't find another is a match for their tastes.

By *ommickMan  over a year ago

ayr

I'm rather attached to mine

I like cut. Usually less smelly

"I like cut. Usually less smelly"

What you prefere the look of is your choice but personal hygiene is a separate issue. What a disgusting comment

I've come across some smelly pussies but I wouldn't suggest that's usually the case in girls with a protruding labia.

To any future verifications....

Not only am I surgically clean all over but prior to meets I chalk my cue with fragrant Yankee Candles. Please return the compliment by tying a Magic Tree to your clitoris.

london

"It's a normal part of a males body. Nothing wrong with it at all "

Maybe she just thought mine was ugly? ??

london

As I said before I shower three times a day, I cut is only smelly if the vent has poor hygiene

By *carlettxWoman  over a year ago

Essex

I personally am not a fan of pictures of cocks without the foreskin pulled back

However

I would never dream of messaging someone randomly to tell them ! That’s just rude and nasty

People have too much time of their hands ....

By *hiteknight82Man  over a year ago

falmouth

the vaginas are alot smellier

london

I personally am not a fan of pictures of cocks without the foreskin pulled back

However

I would never dream of messaging someone randomly to tell them ! That’s just rude and nasty

People have too much time of their hands .... "

They do have too much tome on their hands hahaha

I have changed my profile pic now

By *oxychicWoman  over a year ago

Nottinghamshire

"There nothing wrong with it look perfectly good to me

Bet you say that to all the men "

Nope only to those that ask in

a forum

By *partharmonyCouple  over a year ago

Ruislip

It's a perfectly normal, functional part of the human body. For done reason a lot of people demonise it.

Hailsham

At the risk of upsetting some ..

I think circumcision should be treated as mutilation if performed without informed consent

"At the risk of upsetting some ..

I think circumcision should be treated as mutilation if performed without informed consent

"

smelly mines like cat nip for vag

I don’t have it but av found some like some don’t I would not worry about it

Well wait until they see mine!!

By *agneto.Man  over a year ago

Bham

"At the risk of upsetting some ..

"

I'm really not fussed about it.

By *ylvie 888Woman  over a year ago

Cleethorpes

There doesn't look anything disgusting about it... sometimes forward.. sometimes back... looks normal to me....

By *asmeenTV/TS  over a year ago

STOKE ON TRENT

People will have different views cut is more hygienic x

london

"There nothing wrong with it look perfectly good to me

Bet you say that to all the men

Nope only to those that ask in

a forum "

Well thank you so much xx

london

There doesn't look anything disgusting about it... sometimes forward.. sometimes back... looks normal to me.... "

Thank you xx

Love threads like this. Lets me know which people to block

london

"I like cut. Usually less smelly

Love threads like this. Lets me know which people to block "

Hahaha

Cutting off foreskin is genital mutilation.

london

"Cutting off foreskin is genital mutilation.

"

It should be a choice you make as an adult and not made by your parents when you’re a child

There is nothing disgusting about it. It was designed to be there.

Some don't like a tight foreskin others don't like hairy balls or hairy backs thats life.

By *icolerobbieCouple  over a year ago

walsall

"People will have different views cut is more hygienic x"

How so?

london

"People will have different views cut is more hygienic x

How so?"

I’m very clean and hygienic

walsall

How so?

I’m very clean and hygienic "

So is my husband

london

"There is nothing disgusting about it. It was designed to be there. "

Very true!

london

How so?

So is my husband"

Well we have dispelled that theory then

By *inky SpiceWoman  over a year ago

Glasgow

I wouldn't usually say, but as you asked I don't like foreskins that won't pull back. But I also don't like feet. It's just one of those things, personal taste.

london

"I wouldn't usually say, but as you asked I don't like foreskins that won't pull back. But I also don't like feet. It's just one of those things, personal taste. "

Sadly I have two feet

But my foreskin pulls back nicely

walsall

How so?

So is my husband

Well we have dispelled that theory then "

The hygienic argument would suggest that cut men don’t need to be so particular about their cleanliness. I think I’d rather be playing with washed natural cock than an unwashed cut cock.

london

How so?

So is my husband

Well we have dispelled that theory then

The hygienic argument would suggest that cut men don’t need to be so particular about their cleanliness. I think I’d rather be playing with washed natural cock than an unwashed cut cock. "

Yep, I shower 2/3 times a day

Glasgow

"I wouldn't usually say, but as you asked I don't like foreskins that won't pull back. But I also don't like feet. It's just one of those things, personal taste.

Sadly I have two feet

But my foreskin pulls back nicely "

He gives..then takes away!

london

"I wouldn't usually say, but as you asked I don't like foreskins that won't pull back. But I also don't like feet. It's just one of those things, personal taste.

Sadly I have two feet

He gives..then takes away!"

Hahaha you’re rather funny

Glasgow

Sadly I have two feet

Hahaha you’re rather funny "

I'm here all week..come again!

By *athan7392Man  over a year ago

Bristol

Fan

By *orkiecplCouple  over a year ago

York

MGM is wrong on so many levels and that is what having the foreskin removed is, no cock should be CUT it's barbaric and totally unessarry, it the same way as FGM is barbaric and illegal

Glasgow

Sadly I have two feet

I’d pay to see ya "

My comedic skills are free, that's how altruistic I am

london

Sadly I have two feet

I’d pay to see ya

My comedic skills are free, that's how altruistic I am "

I’d love to see you perform

By *1bttmMan  over a year ago

Shoreditch east London

"MGM is wrong on so many levels and that is what having the foreskin removed is, no cock should be CUT it's barbaric and totally unessarry, it the same way as FGM is barbaric and illegal "

And what about medical reasons, is that 1 of yr many levels? It might seem barbaric to u but if u had a condition where yr forskin didnt retract or everytime u had sex it was painful I'm sure u would reconsider. Are u uncut or cut? Either way and for whatever prejudices u hold against being cut, it is absolutely necessary is some circumstances. Genital mutilation for women on a cultural basis is done to stop them enjoying sex. Male circumcision on the other hand is done for hygiene. I'm not agreeing with either of these practices.

As an adult possibly with children how would u feel if yr son came to u one day and said they're sex life was practically non existent due to a tight foreskin which prevented them from being fully active and unable to enjoy it. Would u deny or discourage them from being circumcised even if it meant that would never be sexually fulfilled as it's so barbaric?

What is yr experience with meeting someone that has this condition? Possibly very little but spare a thought for the poor guys that do and can suffer from low self esteem and surgery is their only option.

london

"MGM is wrong on so many levels and that is what having the foreskin removed is, no cock should be CUT it's barbaric and totally unessarry, it the same way as FGM is barbaric and illegal

And what about medical reasons, is that 1 of yr many levels? It might seem barbaric to u but if u had a condition where yr forskin didnt retract or everytime u had sex it was painful I'm sure u would reconsider. Are u uncut or cut? Either way and for whatever prejudices u hold against being cut, it is absolutely necessary is some circumstances. Genital mutilation for women on a cultural basis is done to stop them enjoying sex. Male circumcision on the other hand is done for hygiene. I'm not agreeing with either of these practices.

As an adult possibly with children how would u feel if yr son came to u one day and said they're sex life was practically non existent due to a tight foreskin which prevented them from being fully active and unable to enjoy it. Would u deny or discourage them from being circumcised even if it meant that would never be sexually fulfilled as it's so barbaric?

What is yr experience with meeting someone that has this condition? Possibly very little but spare a thought for the poor guys that do and can suffer from low self esteem and surgery is their only option."

Of course if it’s a medical reason then that’s different, but not sure if it’s a child and there isn’t a medical reason. I can side your point of view totally

If it is a medical condition that will ease suffering and there are no other options available, then yes. After careful consideration of the pros and cons. And with the correct consent!

To do so because some imaginary over lord in a highly modified and outdated book commanded that we do, is disgusting, barbaric and idiotic.

To do so because a minority of women "Prefer" the aesthetic difference, or the fact that it COULD (depending entirely on the individuals own personal hygiene) be "Less Smelly" is simply outrageous, utterly ludicrous and dangerous!!

As I've stated on similar threads on the forum before, I had a close family friend actually commit suicide over complications to do with a late in life circumcision. Something which should not have happened. I still believe there were other courses of action available. But it was not to be.

We live in 2019. We've been told that its not ok to body shame people anymore. To be comfortable in our own skin and to accept people for who they are and who they want to be. And yet here we are, making men doubt themselves because they're natural. But I suppose it doesn't matter as were only men, and we are ten a penny.

Fair play to the guys who are cut, for whatever reasons. Religion or medical. But frankly Im disgusted in the views some women have on Fab and they should absolutely be ashamed of themselves!

By *reamytitwankCouple  over a year ago

Cardiff

No. I (Emma) dont believe in circumcision. I like my men intact.

By *reamytitwankCouple  over a year ago

Cardiff

"If it is a medical condition that will ease suffering and there are no other options available, then yes. After careful consideration of the pros and cons. And with the correct consent!

To do so because some imaginary over lord in a highly modified and outdated book commanded that we do, is disgusting, barbaric and idiotic.

To do so because a minority of women "Prefer" the aesthetic difference, or the fact that it COULD (depending entirely on the individuals own personal hygiene) be "Less Smelly" is simply outrageous, utterly ludicrous and dangerous!!

As I've stated on similar threads on the forum before, I had a close family friend actually commit suicide over complications to do with a late in life circumcision. Something which should not have happened. I still believe there were other courses of action available. But it was not to be.

We live in 2019. We've been told that its not ok to body shame people anymore. To be comfortable in our own skin and to accept people for who they are and who they want to be. And yet here we are, making men doubt themselves because they're natural. But I suppose it doesn't matter as were only men, and we are ten a penny.

Fair play to the guys who are cut, for whatever reasons. Religion or medical. But frankly Im disgusted in the views some women have on Fab and they should absolutely be ashamed of themselves!

"

Agree. I think all circumcision should be banned. Male and female. Leave as nature intended.

By *oney to the beeWoman  over a year ago

Manchester

There are some dramatic statements on here wow! Some people need an operation as they tear if they try to have sex but as always fabsters jumping on their stool trying to dictate to others.

By *ugby 123Couple  over a year ago
Forum Mod

O o O oo

That means the man you met didn't wash properly, it has nothing to do with being cut or uncut

Hailsham

[Removed by poster at 30/09/19 10:45:44]

Hailsham

"I like cut. Usually less smelly

That means the man you met didn't wash properly, it has nothing to do with being cut or uncut"

This totally

This soapboxing that it is more hygienic to be cut is rubbish

Hygiene is down to the individual's washing routine

By *iddlesticksMan  over a year ago

My nan’s spare room.

Why could anybody be bothered to even send such a message. Weird in my book, unless they desperately want you but unfortunately your foreskin is preventing that.

They didn’t mention that they’d love you forever if you got circumcised did they.

By *1bttmMan  over a year ago

Shoreditch east London

"MGM is wrong on so many levels and that is what having the foreskin removed is, no cock should be CUT it's barbaric and totally unessarry, it the same way as FGM is barbaric and illegal

What is yr experience with meeting someone that has this condition? Possibly very little but spare a thought for the poor guys that do and can suffer from low self esteem and surgery is their only option.

Of course if it’s a medical reason then that’s different, but not sure if it’s a child and there isn’t a medical reason. I can side your point of view totally"

Many babies a few days/weeks old develop problems in urinating that require circumcision that's a good enough reason. A young child growing up may have issues retracting their forskin when being shown how to clean and may require circumcision. The point I was making in the post I answered said it was wrong on all levels to be cut because it was barbaric. I was just asking why he didn't think medically wasn't a good enough reason either for an adult or child to be cut.

By *oxymTV/TS  over a year ago

cramlington

Not barbaric at all it’s a practice that has been done for centuries and not just for religious reasons

I had to get mine done as I couldn’t retract for it was too painful and cleaning was difficult

It also reduces the chances of STD’s etc

Am sorry the op got abuse these people are idiots and should keep they opinions to themselves x

london

Lots of different views! It’s good to debate lol