FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > The Lounge > Couples who say they meet anyone

Couples who say they meet anyone

Jump to: Newest in thread

By (user no longer on site) OP     over a year ago

Now I get the men of fab completely out number the single lady’s. And possibly the couples on here too, but what I don’t get is couples and woman who say they will meet anyone no matter the age race creed weight height, but when I say message and say hi, all I get back is NO CHANCE, now I get I won’t be everyone flavoure but whybsay you will meet anyone

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

People have the right to choose who they meet.

By *SAchickWoman  over a year ago

Hillside desolate

I don't think I've ever seen a woman or couples profile that says they'll meet anyone.

I've never seen anyone say they would meet anyone on their profile. Surely even if they did though it still comes down to personal preference.

By *ea monkeyMan  over a year ago

Manchester (he/him)

As others have said; I've never seen that on anyone's profile. Even if they did though, your assertion that they should do that flies in the face of their personal preference and sounds a little entitled. No one owes you sex OP, no matter who they say they meet.

Maybe they mean they don’t have a particular ‘type’ and can be attracted to anyone.

It doesn’t mean ‘everyone’ though.

By (user no longer on site) OP     over a year ago

"As others have said; I've never seen that on anyone's profile. Even if they did though, your assertion that they should do that flies in the face of their personal preference and sounds a little entitled. No one owes you sex OP, no matter who they say they meet.

"

I don’t mean to come across entitled or think anyone owes me anything, just when I say a simple hi, I seem to get a load of attitude, I know I’m for everyone, it’s just a bit confusing that’s all, suppose it’s the mine field that is fab

» Add a new message to this topic