FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > The Lounge > back ground of pictures

back ground of pictures

Jump to: Newest in thread

By *orkiecpl OP   Couple  over a year ago

York

We all look at pictures on here for potential meets or just to perv . Whats the strangest or slightly odd thing you happened to see ??

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By *nabelle21Woman  over a year ago

B38

I don't know about strangest, but 1 bad pic as in a sloppy background puts me right off.

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

Wedding photo, with him in it. The single man. Actually married. Who'd have thought it...

By *rightonsteveMan  over a year ago

Brighton - even Hove!

I really dislike children’s toys in the background and dirty dishes piled up and fag ends spilling out of ashtrays. Dirty, grubby people live in dirty and grubby environments, so I always look at backgrounds.

By *uciyassMan  over a year ago

sheffield

"Wedding photo, with him in it. The single man. Actually married. Who'd have thought it... "

I’ve seen one or two of these too all from single unattached straight men

A huge amount of my little pony stuff behind a guy didn't know that bronies were still a thing

By *tella HeelsTV/TS  over a year ago

west here ford shire

I tend to blur the background mostly

By *aomilatteCouple  over a year ago

Midlands

A wall that curved due to airbrushing!

I saw a photo of a woman stood naked in a bath showering with all her kids toys around her feet

By *allySlinkyWoman  over a year ago

Leeds

I saw a baby's bottle between a man's feet and a pack of nappies on the bed behind him.

I saw a photo recently where the lady had taken a selfie of herself in a mirror, her children were asleep in beds behind her. They weren’t blurred out very well.

By *SAchickWoman  over a year ago

Hillside desolate

"I saw a photo recently where the lady had taken a selfie of herself in a mirror, her children were asleep in beds behind her. They weren’t blurred out very well. "

I think I saw that one too

"I saw a photo recently where the lady had taken a selfie of herself in a mirror, her children were asleep in beds behind her. They weren’t blurred out very well.

I think I saw that one too "

Not cool.

By *oastal1968Man  over a year ago

London

Some backgrounds, and foreground aren't visible (probably a good thing tbh) due to the thick haze that fills the room. An overfilled ashtray that's spewing more fumes into the atmosphere than Mount Etna on a really grumpy day. Yuck!!

Seen this a couple of times, the obligatory naked lady in the foamy bubble bath shot but then all I see is the mouldy grout on the corner tiles of the bath!

By *rHornyGentMan  over a year ago

South East London

Woman lying down took a photo of her long legs and heels. Looked great until you looked past her legs at her computer. Cables, extension leads plugged into more extension leads, with every single appliance you can imagine plugged as well. Doxy, hairdryer, laptop, phones, cuddly toy, vape machine, Xbox, PS4, printer, curlers, straighteners, chip pan, radio, tv, bedside lamp, fairy lights, fan, printer, Xbox controllers recharging and cables plugged in but not charging anything.

If the ashtray could have been electric then that would have been plugged in as well!

My recent one was a couple and she’d taken a photo in her kitchen looking sultry. Sides of the kitchen were all stacked up with dirty plates, cups and pots. Worst of all, 2 open dominos pizza boxes with stuff piled up on them as well

By *aomilatteCouple  over a year ago

Midlands

"Seen this a couple of times, the obligatory naked lady in the foamy bubble bath shot but then all I see is the mouldy grout on the corner tiles of the bath! "
Mouldy sealant...yuk!

» Add a new message to this topic