FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > The Lounge > How sureal...

How sureal...

Jump to: Newest in thread

By *ue care and attention OP   Woman  over a year ago

birmingham

To stand in a queue at parent's evening beind a meet off Fab! lol

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

lol small world

By *iamondsmiles.Woman  over a year ago

little house on the praire

"To stand in a queue at parent's evening beind a meet off Fab! lol "

How did you handle it, not sure i would of been able to keep a straight face

Could've been worse, might have been the teacher!

One of mine saw me at a College open evening the other week but didnt grab my attention as we were both with our daughters...could have been interesting as mine has an inkling about my lifestyle lol!

"Could've been worse, might have been the teacher! "
maybe it was lol there dirty gits lol

"One of mine saw me at a College open evening the other week but didnt grab my attention as we were both with our daughters...could have been interesting as mine has an inkling about my lifestyle lol! "
stop leaving laptop open then lol

birmingham

"To stand in a queue at parent's evening beind a meet off Fab! lol

How did you handle it, not sure i would of been able to keep a straight face"

I made eye contact a cpl times and smiled but he didn't realise until I messaged him on here afterwards. I couldn't speak to him as we were both with kids. I did smirk to my self though lol

I made eye contact a cpl times and smiled but he didn't realise until I messaged him on here afterwards. I couldn't speak to him as we were both with kids. I did smirk to my self though lol"

was he with his wife? lol

birmingham

I made eye contact a cpl times and smiled but he didn't realise until I messaged him on here afterwards. I couldn't speak to him as we were both with kids. I did smirk to my self though lol

was he with his wife? lol"

No, he's a single dad but I was with hubby and daughter lol

No, he's a single dad but I was with hubby and daughter lol "

your hubby know you swing ? must have been a little exciting ?

"One of mine saw me at a College open evening the other week but didnt grab my attention as we were both with our daughters...could have been interesting as mine has an inkling about my lifestyle lol! stop leaving laptop open then lol"

haha its not that...she's been babysitting my youngest rather a lot recently and cos im not gushing about one guy, she's kinda assumed im seeing several lol!! We have a good grown up relationship though so its all good!

"One of mine saw me at a College open evening the other week but didnt grab my attention as we were both with our daughters...could have been interesting as mine has an inkling about my lifestyle lol! stop leaving laptop open then lol

haha its not that...she's been babysitting my youngest rather a lot recently and cos im not gushing about one guy, she's kinda assumed im seeing several lol!! We have a good grown up relationship though so its all good!"

smart kid,must be hard to keep it secret?

birmingham

No, he's a single dad but I was with hubby and daughter lol your hubby know you swing ? must have been a little exciting ?"

Yes, hubby knows I play away. He would never have suspected though, I have a good poker face lol

"I made eye contact a cpl times and smiled but he didn't realise until I messaged him on here afterwards. I couldn't speak to him as we were both with kids. I did smirk to my self though lol"

He didn't recognise you with your clothes on!

Love it!!

birmingham

"I made eye contact a cpl times and smiled but he didn't realise until I messaged him on here afterwards. I couldn't speak to him as we were both with kids. I did smirk to my self though lol

Love it!! "

Well...I didn't turn up to parent's evening in basque and stockings or he might have!

"I made eye contact a cpl times and smiled but he didn't realise until I messaged him on here afterwards. I couldn't speak to him as we were both with kids. I did smirk to my self though lol

Love it!!

Well...I didn't turn up to parent's evening in basque and stockings or he might have! "

Why not? I do.

By *emima_puddlefuckCouple  over a year ago

hexham

got a text once of a meet, saying i am delivering your asda order this afternoon are you free...

even more surreal, last night in chat a guy asked if he could pm , turned out we were both paintaballing on sunday.He was with a stag do, me with kids, wandering off to the woods would have been far more fun

By *emima_puddlefuckCouple  over a year ago

hexham

Love it!!

some people prefer to keep their sex lives private

Well...I didn't turn up to parent's evening in basque and stockings or he might have!

Why not? I do. "

I was shopping at the the local outlet village with my daughter and saw a lady I had met from Fab, funny thing she said she was single but was holding hands with a fella, she went bright red and quickly changed direction when she noticed me, could of been her new bloke I suppose

I have run into people too and had my mum and dad with me asking how i new them ,

By *ENDAROOSCouple  over a year ago

South West London / Surrey

It's a small world.

We have run into a few people we have met when out and about shopping etc.

i once a few years back ,standing in the q at the bank came across a man asking people to use the fast trak pay in system ,the manager ,and yes i had gave him a bj just weeks before ,he maild me later saying he has been trasferd to my local branch and had reconiesed me

i have had this recently it was not amusing as someone reconigised me in sainsburys i was with my kids who don't know as r smaller. he walked up to me and said hello nawty and no he was not a meet he reconigsed me for chat i didn't reconigse him as don't look at guys cams so quickly divert the kids with sweets so they went to find them and i told him i didn't know what he was talking about and got out of there as quick as i could not a good days shopping. if i hadn't been with the kids i would have been polite but honestly wish people wouldn't out me in the supermarket x

birmingham

Bumped into a guy I know in a sandwich shop in Birmingham once while I was with my daughter, we just said hi and a quick chat like friends and when my daughter asked, I just told her he was a mate's boyfriend. Have to think quick on your feet some times lol

» Add a new message to this topic