FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > The Lounge > How do you use the forums?

How do you use the forums?

Jump to: Newest in thread

By (user no longer on site) OP     over a year ago

I know i've done this before but there are plenty of new members about.

Do you scroll down the page reading only the thread titles? Do you see who posted the thread and enjoy posts by particular members more than others? Do you see who posted last and click in just to see what their contribution was?

If you start a thread do you often return back to it and reply to comments or are you happy to just let it ride out and evaluate the responses when its run its course so to speak.

If your a newbie or forum lurker.. naturally its good to hear input from you also.. so 'HELLOOOO'

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

I read almost every post

I ignore threads by people who annoy me!

I post rubbish to entertain myself or I'll actually be serious and post what I really think ... thats about a 80/20 split

"I know i've done this before but there are plenty of new members about.

Do you scroll down the page reading only the thread titles? Do you see who posted the thread and enjoy posts by particular members more than others? Do you see who posted last and click in just to see what their contribution was?

If you start a thread do you often return back to it and reply to comments or are you happy to just let it ride out and evaluate the responses when its run its course so to speak.

If your a newbie or forum lurker.. naturally its good to hear input from you also.. so 'HELLOOOO' "

HELLOOO!!!!

I'd have to say - all of the above! Can be hard sometimes to keep track and reply to specific posts on an iphone sometimes - and sometimes hard not to get drawn into what seems a 2 way conversation with people if you have differing opinions - but all in all, enjoying the forums!

And a great distraction from work!

I enjoy most of the forums, the " would you fuck the person above" ones are getting tedious tho

"I enjoy most of the forums, the " would you fuck the person above" ones are getting tedious tho "

Thats given me an idea

By *unky monkeyMan  over a year ago

in the night garden

I click on every thread and before reading I perform a search on that page for:

my name, 'pocket fluff', 'blue women', 'sex robots' and 'bottoms'.

If none of these terms appear I leave.

True story.

i like to read the whole thread, see whats going on, sometimes it can start about something like chips and end up about tits

generally only threads where the title grabs my attention tho, sometimes avoid the 'would you fuck' ones, but join into them occaisionally when i need knocking down a peg or two

if i start a thread i like to maintain it, dont really get why people start threads then leave them to run

I just read the ones that I think mabe fun or interesting to me, though I spend a lot less time on here these days

By *ENDAROOSCouple  over a year ago

South West London / Surrey

As I'm nosey, I open most of the threads but don't actually comment on that many of them.

By *ranny-CrumpetWoman  over a year ago

King's Crustacean

I tend to read the title and if it sounds interesting I read every last bit of it; unless it's uber long and then I read most of it.

I don't reply unless I really feel like it. I only reply if im interested or it's a stupid thread and im enjoying the stupidity of it.

I don't ever contribute to the ' Would you fuck the one above' threads. They are not becoming tedious they have been tedious since their genesis'

I prefer to read from posters who inject a little humour or life into the forums and don't really enjoy the rant ones.

as a newbie to posting but not a newbie on fab will admit i do read every post but do agree about the fuck or pass bit obvious that lol... fuck

Within the rules thats how i use them

By *ewels74Woman  over a year ago

Dundee/Angus/Blackpool

I love reading the forum posts especially those that catch my attention, then sometimes i end up wanting to reply then end up deleting the whole thing i wrote lol and go hide in a corner as dont want to sound like a twit but mostly i enjoy reading the ones that keep going and create an enjoyable thread ie the petrol or the news kind, or just the fun ones also...it also depends on the mood

I've been away for a while but its nice to see some familiar faces still here, i have found them great fun.

By *emmefataleWoman  over a year ago

dirtybigbadsgirlville

I read the threads of interest, ignore the ones that are not. Post what i feel like, and smile a lot

By *atisfy janeWoman  over a year ago

Torquay

"I read the threads of interest, ignore the ones that are not. Post what i feel like, and smile a lot "

Ditto.....

Sausages!

dirtybigbadsgirlville

"Sausages! "
how big?

"Sausages! how big? "

Walls

"I enjoy most of the forums, the " would you fuck the person above" ones are getting tedious tho "

dirtybigbadsgirlville

"I enjoy most of the forums, the " would you fuck the person above" ones are getting tedious tho

"

Dont post on them then!!

"I enjoy most of the forums, the " would you fuck the person above" ones are getting tedious tho

Dont post on them then!! "

By *he_original_poloWoman  over a year ago

a Primark shoebox in Leicester

I don't understand 'getting' ?

By *nytimeadeMan  over a year ago

Skegness

PASS...........

All of the above!

I just look for postings by Cute N Sassy so I can perv at that cleavage

Post sometimes serious mostly silly, think I have only started one thread, maybe two... but if I do answer or start one I will generally watch to see where it goes.

I just lurk, mostly. Occasionally adding my tuppence to any threads that catch my eye... or perving at posters' profiles

By *ensualtouch15Man  over a year ago

ashby de la zouch

When time is short , read the ones that take my eye, othertimes work my way through .I like banter , i like a cool headed debate, dirty talk .I think the forum arena gives depth to the site and an oportunity to discover online friends

I would say that when time is short id pick a thread by title or an author i have enjoyed previous posts/threads by .

Its good to feel some personality beyond the pictures and profiles

"I just look for postings by Cute N Sassy so I can perv at that cleavage

"

perve! lol

By *oonytoonMan  over a year ago

derby

I can't believe I've read and am commenting on a thread about reading and commenting on threads lol but here goes... being new to the site and the fact that I mainly use my phone and can't access the chat part(help resolving this issue would be appreciated) I read the forums quite a lot as it gives me a chance to see who people are behind there shop window (profile and pics) and to express myself in realtime in real conversation (as I do like to talk lol) because seemingly people only seem to talk via messages if they want to meet where as in the forums people will speak to you without having to have an attraction to you.

I am still mainly a lurker though but I do read the whole thread and find it highly amusing seeing how they pan out

"I can't believe I've read and am commenting on a thread about reading and commenting on threads lol but here goes... being new to the site and the fact that I mainly use my phone and can't access the chat part(help resolving this issue would be appreciated) I read the forums quite a lot as it gives me a chance to see who people are behind there shop window (profile and pics) and to express myself in realtime in real conversation (as I do like to talk lol) because seemingly people only seem to talk via messages if they want to meet where as in the forums people will speak to you without having to have an attraction to you.

I am still mainly a lurker though but I do read the whole thread and find it highly amusing seeing how they pan out "

welcome to the site then Mr Loonytoons

I use the forum to be an inspiration to other men

I'm just a 'for the moment' poster myself. Shallow I know, but I'm just along for the ride and a good time...

Loki... oops Wolf

By *oonytoonMan  over a year ago

derby

"I can't believe I've read and am commenting on a thread about reading and commenting on threads lol but here goes... being new to the site and the fact that I mainly use my phone and can't access the chat part(help resolving this issue would be appreciated) I read the forums quite a lot as it gives me a chance to see who people are behind there shop window (profile and pics) and to express myself in realtime in real conversation (as I do like to talk lol) because seemingly people only seem to talk via messages if they want to meet where as in the forums people will speak to you without having to have an attraction to you.

I am still mainly a lurker though but I do read the whole thread and find it highly amusing seeing how they pan out

welcome to the site then Mr Loonytoons "

thanks miss sassy but do I get warm welcome or a hot one lol pushing it now aren't I

» Add a new message to this topic