FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > The Lounge > Face pics

Face pics

Jump to: Newest in thread

By (user no longer on site) OP     over a year ago

We have notice alot of people asking for face pics then when you have sent them the pic you are blocked.

I know im no oil painting (mr)but to just block us seems a bit over the top.

Anyone else had this problem and also we feel that if you are blocked by someone you should be able to block them as well because they can unblock you at any time view your profile then re block you.

Fair or not???

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

Never had that problem tbh, but if someone messages you and blocks you, you can block them by going to their message and blocking them from there.

That way if they unblock you, they still can't see your profile

"Never had that problem tbh, but if someone messages you and blocks you, you can block them by going to their message and blocking them from there.

That way if they unblock you, they still can't see your profile "

i didnt know that

By (user no longer on site) OP     over a year ago

Thanks for that but a polite mail just to say sorry your not our type rather nothing then find out your blocked.

Happened to us too a couple of times. Think people do it rather than sending a message to avoid any potential abuse. People use this site in different ways.

It's happened to us too even though we have face pics on our profile.

Our rule now is that whoever instigates first contact should take the initiative and show themselves first. If they refuse then we don't go any further.

By *exki11enWoman  over a year ago

Bristol

"Thanks for that but a polite mail just to say sorry your not our type rather nothing then find out your blocked."

Some people aren't able to deliver negative feedback so blocking is their way of saying no thank you. The site rules say it's not rude for people not to reply.

"Never had that problem tbh, but if someone messages you and blocks you, you can block them by going to their message and blocking them from there.

That way if they unblock you, they still can't see your profile

i didnt know that "

You can also manually type their username into the box at the top of your block list

By *oe_Steve_NWestCouple  over a year ago

Bolton

We wouldn't block any one if we didn't fancy them, we send a polite message and put a note on their profile in case they contact us again. Z

"Thanks for that but a polite mail just to say sorry your not our type rather nothing then find out your blocked."

To be fair I block if someone doesn't send me a face photo on first message 99 % of the time... Reason being... When you ask for it after.. and you find they are not for you.. they know that's why... And some people can get upset or abusive.

Cali

By *adchickCouple  over a year ago

Cyprus

Why?

The site provide a block button, therefore, it's not rude (according to the site) or even your business why they'e blocked you.

By *un_JuiceCouple  over a year ago

Nr Chester

" Our rule now is that whoever instigates first contact should take the initiative and show themselves first. If they refuse then we don't go any further. "

This works for us too. A kind of unwritten rule eitquette. And by this those we approach naturaly we provide mooey pics.

Forum Mod

Ill always send a face pic after a couple of messages if I have a good feeling about someone

Does make me giggle when say they'll send facial pics though

Keep em to yourself I just want to see your face

» Add a new message to this topic