FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > The Lounge > Who would you fuck (wishlist)?....

Who would you fuck (wishlist)?....

Jump to: Newest in thread

By (user no longer on site) OP     over a year ago

Don't have to name names, this isn't one of those would you fuck threads per se, though I don't mind taking part in them!

Just a brief description of the person who would be your ideal for indulging yourself with and just what qualities they may have.....

Personally I'd say first and foremost an imaginative minx, with very few boundaries, who keeps herself presentable (till we reach the bedroom) and also a lady who has reached the conclusion that a large part of sex is cerebral.....

Anyone else care to voice their desires and wants?....Who knows you might actually get someone who fits your wishlist popping up as a result?!

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

There are times I wish I played golf...;-)

You know who you are...

By *he_original_poloWoman  over a year ago

a Primark shoebox in Leicester

" Don't have to name names, this isn't one of those would you fuck threads per se, though I don't mind taking part in them!

Just a brief description of the person who would be your ideal for indulging yourself with and just what qualities they may have.....

Personally I'd say first and foremost an imaginative minx, with very few boundaries, who keeps herself presentable (till we reach the bedroom) and also a lady who has reached the conclusion that a large part of sex is cerebral.....

Anyone else care to voice their desires and wants?....Who knows you might actually get someone who fits your wishlist popping up as a result?!"

You forgot to mention the mints and oak floor

" Don't have to name names, this isn't one of those would you fuck threads per se, though I don't mind taking part in them!

Anyone else care to voice their desires and wants?....Who knows you might actually get someone who fits your wishlist popping up as a result?!

You forgot to mention the mints and oak floor "

I did didn't I?....I also forgot to mention an elegant lady's high-heeled foot pinning me firmly to it whilst she considers her options....

By *odareyouMan  over a year ago

not far from iceland,,,,,, tescos is nearer though :-) (near leeds)

Intelligence .. a devil may care attitude, confident, witty , elegant, .. if she's got that in the outside world she's got it in the bedroom..;-)

Please send your applications to johnsoda 0204..

By *mumaWoman  over a year ago

Livingston

A man who takes you to your boundaries and encourages you to push them that little bit further..

"A man who takes you to your boundaries and encourages you to push them that little bit further.."

Yes, the signs were there that Madam appreciated a little ruination...what else was a guy to do but to take you out of your comfort zone a little?...

i want a guy vaguely in my era who is interested in a little more that just sex .............ive reached the age where i want some wining dining and some adoration,even someone who might want to go to the pictures (there im really showing my age now !!!)and please dont use the c word in my presence .Tall ,strong,hung ,dominant and intelligent ...is it too much to ask ??

Nice eyes and smile, fuller figured lady who dresses to please.

I can dream anyway lol

By *mumaWoman  over a year ago

Livingston

"A man who takes you to your boundaries and encourages you to push them that little bit further..

Yes, the signs were there that Madam appreciated a little ruination...what else was a guy to do but to take you out of your comfort zone a little?..."

take me out of it a lot????

"A man who takes you to your boundaries and encourages you to push them that little bit further..

Yes, the signs were there that Madam appreciated a little ruination...what else was a guy to do but to take you out of your comfort zone a little?...

take me out of it a lot???? "

My dear lady, that is my intention precisely! I think once a woman has started being coerced into acts of degradation then she must continue with her little process of boundary breaking...

My dear lady, that is my intention precisely! I think once a woman has started being coerced into acts of degradation then she must continue with her little process of boundary breaking..."

get a room you 2!!!!!!!!

My dear lady, that is my intention precisely! I think once a woman has started being coerced into acts of degradation then she must continue with her little process of boundary breaking...

get a room you 2!!!!!!!!"

Ha ha! We needed more than one room at the time...

i like various qualities in a man, if everyone i fucked had the said traits sex would be boring

My mood depends on what im looking for in a guy and how i want to be treated by him

get a room you 2!!!!!!!!

Ha ha! We needed more than one room at the time..."

way too much information ........

[Removed by poster at 31/03/12 13:21:21]

By *ushroom7Man  over a year ago

Bradford

"There are times I wish I played golf...;-)

You know who you are... "

Gee thanks. I'd play a round with you any day. LOL

I could also just about count me copious number of shots in either French or Italian.

Bradford

Punctuation.

female and a pulse

You know who you are...

I could also just about count me copious number of shots in either French or Italian. "

I knew I could count on you....

You know who you are...

I could also just about count me copious number of shots in either French or Italian.

I knew I could count on you.... "

Is Mushy an abacus?

You know who you are...

Is Mushy an abacus?"

And just what might your ideal fuck wishlist entail?...

By *ensualtouch15Man  over a year ago

ashby de la zouch

feisty, playful, intelligent , confident, unhindered by social conformity's , energetic .must be open to recieving pleasure oh and like camping

"female and a pulse "

when you free?

Bradford

You know who you are...

Is Mushy an abacus?"

Is that the mongrel child of an aberration and an abcess?

"feisty, playful, intelligent , confident, unhindered by social conformity's , energetic .must be open to recieving pleasure oh and like camping "

camping?

Bradford

"feisty, playful, intelligent , confident, unhindered by social conformity's , energetic .must be open to recieving pleasure oh and like camping "

add on food, loads of food, and a dog and you'd be onto a winner

tall, dark, handsome, witty, artistic, clean, muscular, romantic, orally talented, kind, thoughtful, chivalrous, loving, long hair, tats and piercings.

Oh no that's what I want from a boyfriend lol

By *lubPartyPeepsCouple  over a year ago

London

Beyonce...

» Add a new message to this topic