FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > The Lounge > Home Town

Home Town

Jump to: Newest in thread

By (user no longer on site) OP     over a year ago

I notice a lot of people put the largest town to where they live and I can understand this. My wife didn't want us to put up the name of our village when we first started out - just in case !

Anyway we put 'Chester' down and we got chatting to another couple from 'Chester'. Planned to meet for a drink and decided on a country pub 20 minutes the other side of Chester.

We got on really well with them, but they didn't want to give us an answer to our face (they were ok really).

Driving home I noticed they were behind us and thought nothing of it as we were both heading to Chester. We turned off to head to our village and they were still following us !!

Got very close to home and they were still there, wife was getting a little worried. So told my wife to call them. Told us they were just driving home - next village to ours !!!

40 minute drive to a pub - arggg.

Also find out very early on now where people actually live

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

I actually live in lincoln, but I find that when i mention what part people are reluctant to say if they are near me or not.

There seems to be nobody in Newark though the nearest next town, maybe they opt for Nottingham.

Village search no that would be interesting....

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

i ment NOW that would be interesting....

» Add a new message to this topic