FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > The Lounge > Women of Fab - up your game!

Women of Fab - up your game!

Jump to: Newest in thread

By *ebjonnson OP   Man  over a year ago

Maldon

My solution to level the imbalance on here is to politely request, fuck it - demand! That the ladies of fab up their game and meet far more than at present. So, if you meet say, once a week, make it once a day. If already one a day, squeeze another in. Do your bit. Also, throw out your toys and the desire for other women.

Focus on meeting lots of men.

If nothing else it will cut down on the ‘why can’t I get a meet / no luck on Fab’ posts.

Step up ladies - the men of Fab need you.

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

But OP - do YOU need us?

"But OP - do YOU need us?"

I need you

Maldon

"But OP - do YOU need us?"

As in me? Or men in general? Yes of course me but I also like to do my bit for fellow man.

By *DreamOfGenieWoman  over a year ago

London

Do we get nap breaks? I'm tired just thinking about it

By *eastAndTheHarlotCouple  over a year ago

Hartlepool

Maybe if the standard of men here was better we'd meet more. Most guys don't even read profiles before messaging and even then they either have no personality or they think this is tinder and want to use someone else's girl.

I know girls! I'm not carrying you all any longer, jeez

"My solution to level the imbalance on here is to politely request, fuck it - demand! That the ladies of fab up their game and meet far more than at present. So, if you meet say, once a week, make it once a day. If already one a day, squeeze another in. Do your bit. Also, throw out your toys and the desire for other women.

If nothing else it will cut down on the ‘why can’t I get a meet / no luck on Fab’ posts.

Step up ladies - the men of Fab need you."

Thanks for this thread OP. I was thinking of doing anal, vag and oral all at the same time. I could do 3 blokes in one session then.

If i do 5 meets an hour each weekends only. 3 times 5 times 1 carry the 2 that works out to at least 45 men a weekend.

If all the ladies did this then everyone should be happy

"But OP - do YOU need us?

I need you "

You need me? As what? A punching bag? A person to bully? I don’t believe you anymore!

As in me? Or men in general? Yes of course me but I also like to do my bit for fellow man. "

I meant you. I’m glad to hear it

I need you

You need me? As what? A punching bag? A person to bully? I don’t believe you anymore!"

Wank bank material

By *abrielle247Couple (FF)  over a year ago

PDI Gran Canaria

Nah that won't work as most of the men are too busily wanking furiously perving on photos rather than actually meeting.

This would just cause more disappointment and unrest.

Maldon

"My solution to level the imbalance on here is to politely request, fuck it - demand! That the ladies of fab up their game and meet far more than at present. So, if you meet say, once a week, make it once a day. If already one a day, squeeze another in. Do your bit. Also, throw out your toys and the desire for other women.

Step up ladies - the men of Fab need you.

Thanks for this thread OP. I was thinking of doing anal, vag and oral all at the same time. I could do 3 blokes in one session then.

If i do 5 meets an hour each weekends only. 3 times 5 times 1 carry the 2 that works out to at least 45 men a weekend.

If all the ladies did this then everyone should be happy "

Wow, three at once. I’d never have thought of that, what a great idea and a terrific contribution to this thread. Multi taking at its very best. With that sort of effort the lightweight who posted above asking for the occasional break can you believe? will get her wish.

Maldon

"Maybe if the standard of men here was better we'd meet more. Most guys don't even read profiles before messaging and even then they either have no personality or they think this is tinder and want to use someone else's girl."

Forgot to mention in my OP, a dramatic lowering of standards and ridiculous expectations of profiles being read would also help.

By *DreamOfGenieWoman  over a year ago

London

"

Wow, three at once. I’d never have thought of that, what a great idea and a terrific contribution to this thread. Multi taking at its very best. With that sort of effort the lightweight who posted above asking for the occasional break can you believe? will get her wish. "

*Air punch*

Maldon

"

Wow, three at once. I’d never have thought of that, what a great idea and a terrific contribution to this thread. Multi taking at its very best. With that sort of effort the lightweight who posted above asking for the occasional break can you believe? will get her wish.

*Air punch*"

Taken on the chin. Ouch!

By *reat me rightWoman  over a year ago

Rotherham

"Maybe if the standard of men here was better we'd meet more. Most guys don't even read profiles before messaging and even then they either have no personality or they think this is tinder and want to use someone else's girl."

This

I need you

You need me? As what? A punching bag? A person to bully? I don’t believe you anymore!

Wank bank material "

Aw babe

By *ophieslutTV/TS  over a year ago

Central

Op - take responsibility for yourself by reducing the sexual demands from men somehow.

By *oeofsussexMan  over a year ago

Eastbourne

Ok, fair enough, ladies, I get it! So from now on, I won’t demand a shag, a bj, a nice juicy round of cunnilingus and an irish coffee! All I really want is a smile and to rub noses when we meet! Does that work for anyone?

By *OM-ALMan  over a year ago

warrington

Good things come to those that wait even at my age

By *ympho6969Woman  over a year ago

glasgow

Some of us are interested in quality over quantity. And I deffo feel men need to up their games. First messages sent should not include: offering money for sex, asking to be repeatedly kicked in the nuts and nothing else, in fact personally I dont think anything remotely dirty should go in a first message. Does that ever actually work for you guys?

Oh I’m here for replies haha BRAVE OP hahaha

By *acey_RedWoman  over a year ago

Liverpool

Sorry no. You'll all just have to stick to the cry wanking.

Maldon

"Oh I’m here for replies haha BRAVE OP hahaha "

It’s such a fine line between brave and foolish.

Maldon

"Sorry no. You'll all just have to stick to the cry wanking."

Spoilsport!

By *rHotNottsMan  over a year ago

Dubai / Nottingham

Had the message filters off a couple of days and can assure you it’s not the women who need to up their game, it really is pitiful, I’m surprised there’s not a max exodus of females

How yooz doin?

Fancy a fuck?

Look at my cock lol

Hi

Etc

i think you've cracked it for sure now

But what if you’re exclusive to one man, and have been for two years? What about the failures like me? (Sobbing in shame now) x

Viv x

Maldon

"But what if you’re exclusive to one man, and have been for two years? What about the failures like me? (Sobbing in shame now) x

Viv x"

Hold back the tears there Viv. It’s never too late to change and you are exactly what we are looking for to “put it about a bit more” to help the guys out. Do it for Fab!

By *orthantsblueeyesMan  over a year ago

Northampton

I'm a man, let's hope a lady reads this

"Had the message filters off a couple of days and can assure you it’s not the women who need to up their game, it really is pitiful, I’m surprised there’s not a max exodus of females

How yooz doin?

Fancy a fuck?

Look at my cock lol

Hi

Etc

"

Couldn’t agree more!! Xx

"But what if you’re exclusive to one man, and have been for two years? What about the failures like me? (Sobbing in shame now) x

Viv x

Hold back the tears there Viv. It’s never too late to change and you are exactly what we are looking for to “put it about a bit more” to help the guys out. Do it for Fab! "

Haha, I’ll try to hold them back, and I’m sure that when you put it like that my Dom will be more than happy to share me xx

Maldon

"Had the message filters off a couple of days and can assure you it’s not the women who need to up their game, it really is pitiful, I’m surprised there’s not a max exodus of females

How yooz doin?

Fancy a fuck?

Look at my cock lol

Hi

Etc

Couldn’t agree more!! Xx"

I give up. As Nike suggest “just do it “. Put aside all dislikes and criteria, embrace cock pics and crap messages. The men of Fab need you.

By *ayRosesWoman  over a year ago

Edinburgh

Well, I guess I could give up my full time job, put my kids on the street and respond positively to all the "fancy a fuck now" messages from all the sensuous massage, love-going-down-on-a-lady types whose wives can't keep up with them. Or the ones who are outwith my age ranges / location. And the ones who can't hold a conversation.

That's not to mention the ones who think fat slags should just be grateful that they would consider fucking me in the first place.

Would that help?

By *oupleforxtrafunCouple  over a year ago

Nottingham

I’m definitely going to do this

By *arialoueWoman  over a year ago

bradford

[Removed by poster at 24/02/20 14:29:06]

By *arialoueWoman  over a year ago

bradford

[Removed by poster at 24/02/20 14:30:24]

oh go on then line up guys ..ill just lay here a read a book...just dont bother talkin

Maldon

"Well, I guess I could give up my full time job, put my kids on the street and respond positively to all the "fancy a fuck now" messages from all the sensuous massage, love-going-down-on-a-lady types whose wives can't keep up with them. Or the ones who are outwith my age ranges / location. And the ones who can't hold a conversation.

That's not to mention the ones who think fat slags should just be grateful that they would consider fucking me in the first place.

Would that help? "

Well, if you put it like that it doesn’t seem such a big request. The kids will be ok they adapt so well. So, you in then?

Maldon

"I’m definitely going to do this "

Great news. Actually I’ve just had a quick look at your photos. Can we just ignore/ forget my original post and my concern for other guys on Fab. They can all fuck off so that just leaves me.

By *quirt1810Woman  over a year ago

Boston

So how do us girls decide appropriate numbers, if I met every time I was in the mood I’d never leave the house, so that’s a no no.

I don’t t want exclusive to just one, so I’m in a bit of a quandary

Maldon

"So how do us girls decide appropriate numbers, if I met every time I was in the mood I’d never leave the house, so that’s a no no.

I don’t t want exclusive to just one, so I’m in a bit of a quandary "

It’s simple, take your current number of monthly meets and times it by ten. Update - just looked at your photo. Forget all the other men on Fab.

By *rctopusMan  over a year ago

Borehamwood

I'm surprised no-one has replied:

"No, up yours!"

Maldon

"I'm surprised no-one has replied:

"No, up yours!""

Don’t judge the good ladies of Fab by your own standards. I salute them all for their efforts and understanding. We are lucky to have them.

It won't cut down on anything as I still won't meet men I don't bloody fancy!!

By *rctopusMan  over a year ago

Borehamwood

"Don’t judge the good ladies of Fab by your own standards. I salute them all for their efforts and understanding. We are lucky to have them. "

Consider me well and truly thrown under the bus!

By *quirt1810Woman  over a year ago

Boston

"So how do us girls decide appropriate numbers, if I met every time I was in the mood I’d never leave the house, so that’s a no no.

I don’t t want exclusive to just one, so I’m in a bit of a quandary

It’s simple, take your current number of monthly meets and times it by ten. Update - just looked at your photo. Forget all the other men on Fab. "

Lol not helpful

By *erdyWoman  over a year ago

wiltshire

"Sorry no. You'll all just have to stick to the cry wanking."

By *oeofsussexMan  over a year ago

Eastbourne

Still awaiting any lady who wants to rub noses lol!

» Add a new message to this topic