FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > Meet Requests and Parties > Anyone actually have good experiences here?

Anyone actually have good experiences here?

Jump to: Newest in thread

By (user no longer on site) OP     over a year ago

Had a few now in a row where the guy has been insane, Had one where a guys wife messaged me about being with a couple. she was lovely, she eventually introduced me to the male (on whatsapp) He went crazy saying I wasn't real, wanted photo Id? and me to hold my hand on my head while winking saying his name. Needles to say he got blocked, had a few others like this. or just recently one I was speaking too as soon as I told him to come up he freaked out. Really put me off the site in general. Paranoid people. 3 in a row now.

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By *orthernmonkeeMan  over a year ago

Here there an everywhere

I've had a couple of GB meets from here and been great experiences, though can see why women in here get over run

By *etWetWet453Couple  over a year ago

CAMBERLEY

Had lots. Of course, had the No Shows and a few other poor excuses for cancelling, but generally, had some terrific Meets.

Never had any bad experiences though.

By *ucka39Man  over a year ago

Newcastle

I'd say it's been pretty good would've been exceptionally, if it wasn't for the pandemic. still lost of catching up to do.

By *etwifeandhim69Couple  over a year ago

Darlington

We've had plenty of good meets through fab in the past (pre pandemic). Had plenty of timewasters as well.

Right now though...not sure what to think. Accounts are coming and going all the time.

Good comes with the bad sadly.

I will say though, if you want to meet the real legit people on here, you're always best doing it via social events and clubs.

By *kblueeyesCouple  over a year ago

kilkenny

Lots of great meets but we find chatting at socials always a good way to get to know people

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

I've had good meets, but a lot of timewasters also. Got to sift through the good and bad to find the gems!

Had a few good meetings, hopefully have some more as the pandemic comes to an end.

By *host63Man  over a year ago

Bedfont Feltham

Had a few party socials from here. Individual one on one meets no.

To be honest I am getting pretty cynical about the whole scene of late

By *harpDressed ManMan  over a year ago

Here occasionally, but mostly somewhere else

I think lots of areas of society will take time to recalibrate, including this one.

There will always be idiots, and always ways of reducing your chances of having to interact with them.

By *not69Man  over a year ago

Burnley

I've had lots of good experiences and lots of veris to prove it. But I dint tend to arrange meets on here, I find clubs better where you can meet face to face and get to know people. How could anybody turn you guys down xx

By *om and JennieCouple  over a year ago

Chams or Socials

Had such a great one I married him

J x

By *reston_SmallGirlCouple  over a year ago

Preston

So far so good for us.

But the amount of people we have avoided when there is a small hint of crazy is huge.

Best of luck, you are stunning!

By (user no longer on site) OP     over a year ago

At first I did, but my last 3 attempts especially have gone over the top bad, had a girl message me with her fella, girl was lovely, her fella got abusive/angry out of no where for no reason... Thinking I wasn't me... And they had approached me? lol Had one guy go on about meeting for ages, got to it said to come around, and he goes erm what for? Eventually said ah ok if your not interested fair enough, he wrote me book after book then about how sorry he was but he needed me to do these weird photos with my hand on my head? lol Then had one after that who got paranoid after even seeing me on face time that I might be setting him up. Just had a bunch of crazy been very off putting.

By *entleman JayMan  over a year ago

Wakefield

There are lots of lovely people on here. Maybe I’ve been lucky.

By *uietbloke67Man  over a year ago

outside your bedroom window ;-)

Some of the best experiences of my life have came through this...like life you get the odd crap one but over all, iys been fantastic.

By *ensual -lover69Man  over a year ago

Blackburn

"Had a few now in a row where the guy has been insane, Had one where a guys wife messaged me about being with a couple. she was lovely, she eventually introduced me to the male (on whatsapp) He went crazy saying I wasn't real, wanted photo Id? and me to hold my hand on my head while winking saying his name. Needles to say he got blocked, had a few others like this. or just recently one I was speaking too as soon as I told him to come up he freaked out. Really put me off the site in general. Paranoid people. 3 in a row now."

I've been on sites like this for years and you occasionally come across the idiots, but, we aren't all like that.

I see you aren't far from me, could we meet one daytime?

By *ccasional guyMan  over a year ago

Hartley Whitney

Had a select few, been introduced to parties pre Covid and had a fantastic time, met some amazing couples and single ladies throughout this site. Patience is a virtue though, but looking forward to meeting up with old friends soon.

By *eedsmale36Man  over a year ago

Leeds

"Had a few now in a row where the guy has been insane, Had one where a guys wife messaged me about being with a couple. she was lovely, she eventually introduced me to the male (on whatsapp) He went crazy saying I wasn't real, wanted photo Id? and me to hold my hand on my head while winking saying his name. Needles to say he got blocked, had a few others like this. or just recently one I was speaking too as soon as I told him to come up he freaked out. Really put me off the site in general. Paranoid people. 3 in a row now."

Let me guess, we’re they all from Bradford area ?

We literally cannot even get a message back!

Someone wanna look at our profile and tell us where we're going wrong?!

By *wentMan  over a year ago

blackpool

Your profile looks good to me. Maybe add a little more.

But saying that mine is rubbish, I just loo and think if people want to chat and meet they will find you.

» Add a new message to this topic