FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > Meet Requests and Parties > shower in the dark.....

shower in the dark.....

By (user no longer on site) OP     over a year ago

Now, this is something i was a part of a LONG time ago and now its got into my head that id like to repeat it (sensibly) times have moved on so a little more common sense is required, but still....

Arrange to meet at a hotel of your choosing, I arrive first, check in, go to the room, message you the room number, undress and get into the shower..

You arrive, go to the room, let yourself in, you hear the shower running, you knock on the bathroom door as you pass it, letting me know you're there. Once you have checked the room over and you're satisfied its ok, you undress, turn out the lights in the room, open the bathroom door and ensure its only me in there (I'll have my back to the door) you turn out the bathroom lights, plunging us into pitch darkness, you then climb into the shower behind me.....no words are spoken until we are both satisfied, communication can only be made by touch.......now, add to this my desire to have my first ever FFM threesome before i turn 50, lol, I am searching for a pair of unicorns in a field of haystacks during a tornado, at night, blindfolded, haha

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

» Add a new message to this topic