FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > Meet Requests and Parties > Swingers party in Sheffield this Sunday

Swingers party in Sheffield this Sunday

Jump to: Newest in thread

By *udeSpaLover OP   Man  over a year ago

Brighton

I don't think this is very well known at all, I just saw it mentioned briefly on the website, but City Sauna Sheffield is hosting its 2nd swingers event this Sunday and is giving away 5 free tickets to ladies, and 3 free tickets to couples.

Never been to the venue but it doesn't appear to actually have a sauna, lol! Its usually a knocking shop so who knows if a swingers event would be good or not, but what the hell - its not like there is much else in Sheffield with Le Chambre closed! So thought I'd post it here and see if anyone else might think about going?

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By *toC Thats MeWoman  over a year ago

Sheffield

It’s not somewhere I’d ever choose to visit personally. I don’t think many would from here to be honest either with it been a ‘brothel’

By *udeSpaLover OP   Man  over a year ago

Brighton

Yeah, it is a bit odd but I guess at the end of the day it's just a venue - the event will be good or bad based on the people who go, it's not going to be a knocking shop during the event. But I am not sure there'll be many people there TBH, it hasn't been advertised much at all.

By *orkshirefucktruckMan  over a year ago

rotherham

ive seen this on the sheff star fb page advertising it,we do need a local club back but cant see this being the ideal place,it doesnt look very big from the outside although many years back 101 club in donny did this and was a massarge parlour through day

» Add a new message to this topic